[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malvinas Je Argentino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

>Your given 10 years to form a military that can compete with the British forces stationed on the Falklands.
>You start off with present day Argentina which is absolute shit; no fighters and an under equipped navy with no landing craft.
>You cant buy Grippens (banned), MiG-35s/29s or J-10s and the UK would probably pressure the US into blocking aircraft sales.
Is there any feasible way for the argies to reclaim clay? (inb4 just wait out the British and watch them collapse because Argentina will probably collapse first.)
>>
>>34187487
Shoot myself in the fucking head so my corpse may fertilize the Pampas
>>
>>34187487

Argentina will literally never own those islands. When they tried to take them by force they pretty much assured that the Brits will never even consider handing them over.

It's just out of the question.
>>
Taking the Falklands wouldn't be hard, even with modern argie military capabilities. What you need to focus on is being able to quickly lock the place down with concealed AA and anti-shipping positions. You want air-droppable SAM systems with the range to deal with drones.
>>
1. build as many H2 fuelcell submarines as possible
2. put missiles on them
3. when England begins bombing your country, bomb the ports in Felixstowe, the hotels in Brighton, the steel plants in Liverpool, the chavs in Hull and the Scots in Edinburgh
4. ??????

in terms of pure chaos this would work effectively
>>
>>34187539
>going for civilian targets when you're losing

You're just begging them to kill you.
>>
>>34187487
Cheap fighter that shoots BVR missiles probably mirages, heavily go into BVR - outgunning and swarming the brits on malvinas is piss easy then if you'r\e not afraid of loses. Buy SSKs from krauts, they want to get back at the brits right now after brexit afterall. goal is to overwhelm local defenses and sit and reinforce afterwards. let the brits throw their tomahawks at the mainland, dont care, its just argentina
>>
>you do all of this
>at the end of it you're still not white
>>
File: i-am-growing-stronger-5154544.png (136KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-growing-stronger-5154544.png
136KB, 500x450px
>>34187539
>Bombing the scots

I think you may have not considered the flaw in your plan of bombing the largest segment of our population that is liberal and anti-nuclear
>>
>>34187565
>>34187670

England would opt for Appeasement like they always do. The same applies to mainland Europe too, including France and especially Germany.

They'd get to keep the Falklands but would have to deal with a major crisis at home, and the US would be faced with having to knock out Buenos Ares entirely. Most likely they would opt for a diplomatic solution, in which case Argentina could threaten international shipping if they aren't given half the islands or something similar.
>>
>>34187520

Do you want to get stabbed by SAS? That's how you get stabbed by SAS.
>>
>>34187565

it works for ISIS
>>
>>34187693
No idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>34187693

No, once you have an actual attack on English soil, you know what would happen?

>even if Trump doesn't do shit because he's all talk, there would be thousands of US volunteers ready to fucking go
>Canada, Australia, New Zealand would already have mobilized
>commandos performing surgical strikes extraditing everyone involved in the attacks to the UK for trial
>does it smell like maple syrup? Where the fuck did our AA go? US Special Forces takes responsibility for a dozen coordinated strikes all over the Falklands that completely disrupted their anti-air capabilities, allowing ANZAC forces to land, despite the fact that neither they nor any other US assets were in the area
>Margaret Thatcher rises from the grave with a horde of Anglo-Saxon warriors ferried on ghost ships to pillage Buenos Aires and establish her empire of the undead
>>
>>34187618
What fighter would meet those magical requirements, not be banned or to expensive? Argies had to decline fulcrums because not enough dosh. Right now they use super entendors.
>>
>>34187793
>you know what would happen?
Nothing. Just like in last time. Because Article V protects European territory only.
>>
File: ladda ned (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>34187487
>Grippens
>pp

Why the fuck do so many, frogs and anglos alike, add an extra P to Gripen?
Cuck and mohammad jokes don't faze me in the slightest but by god does that extra p trigger me.
>>
>>34187844

>just like last time
You mean the time that "oh man England totally won't do anything if we steal their shit" then Argentina got slapped down.

Now instead of just trying to steal England's shit, you actually attack England. THINK you little subhuman, THINK.
>>
>>34187856

>Now instead of just trying to steal England's shit, you actually attack England

and the English are cucks who would take peace over war just to stop the violence
>>
File: muh british logistic.png (113KB, 880x1098px) Image search: [Google]
muh british logistic.png
113KB, 880x1098px
>>34187856
>Now instead of just trying to steal England's shit, you actually attack England. THINK you little subhuman, THINK.
England lost it's power projection capabilities long time ago. Give Argentinians few A-50E/I, dozen of Mig-31BMs and OTH radar and it would require to send half of British so-called-fleet to knock them down.

>You mean the time that "oh man England totally won't do anything if we steal their shit" then Argentina got slapped down.
US rusty detonators on Korean-war time bombs saved Brits that time. As usual - Uncle Sam saves the day even if he's not participant of conflict.
>>
>>34187937
>>34187960

Literally exactly the thinking last time.
>>
>>34187487
las malvinas son angles
>>
>>34187960
How did rusty detonators affect anything?
>>
>>34187969
Last time Brits had operational carriers.
>>
File: The mental shill.png (126KB, 629x912px) Image search: [Google]
The mental shill.png
126KB, 629x912px
>>34187960
>muh british logistic

Oh, look it is the literal mental anti-British, pro-Russian shill. Tugs and patrol boats do not count as LOGISTICS SHIPS.

How many times are you going to use this? You are literally insane. Do you know how many logistics ships the USN has? 32. Are you going to argue that the Russian navy has better logistics than the US navy because of this?

>England lost it's power projection capabilities long time ago.

Wrong. The UK is of only three nations that has the capability to deploy above divisional size. The other two are France and the US.
>>
>>34188027
>France
>The report, which was presented at a hearing in the Finance Commission of the French National Assembly, noted that the French Armed Forces are heavily dependent on Russia and Ukraine, as well as on the An-124 heavy military transport aircraft, designed for strategic transportation. “It is a fact that Russians and Ukrainians control the transfer of our troops to theaters of military operations,” the deputy said.

I suppose UK capabilities are actually capabilities of private contractors, not UK navy.
>>
>>34188066

France lacking strategic airlift does not prevent them from deploying above divisional level.
>>
>>34187520
>
What utter shit.
Big difference between now and the 80s when they last tried that you all seem to be over looking is the lovely big new airstrip that is RAF Mount Pleasant. The UK dont need an aircraft carrier or Harriers anymore. They also tend to keep a sub lurking nearby so good luck to them if they think they can take it again
>>
>>34188580
Yea argies forget the bongs have 3 squadrons stationed in the Falklands and a sizable fleet to boot
>>
File: IMG_20170101_120859.jpg (1MB, 2976x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170101_120859.jpg
1MB, 2976x1664px
>>34187487
>Grippens

>GriPPens

>PP!!!

>Grip pennis ffaaggoott!
>>
>>34187851
>>34188865
The English language is a cunt of a language that decides to spell words with double consonants on a whim even if its not phonetic.
>>
File: wpid-malvinas-volveremos.jpg (56KB, 596x515px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-malvinas-volveremos.jpg
56KB, 596x515px
>>34187487
>airdrop thousands of mines all over the island
>wait it out
>???
>ptofit
>>
>>34190800
>consonants
>phonetic
I don't know what this means, but I can tell that you like to suck a lot of cock.

>People who "analyze" languages can shampoo my crotch
>>
>>34187618
Mirage.
>>
>>34191652
>airdrop thousands of mines all over the island

Drop them with what, exactly? Only the air base is critical to defensive operations and intruding aircraft have to survive to mine it. The British have trained for rapid runway clearance since the Cold War. Mines aren't that good even if the delivery platform made it in. It would not likely return to base. Radar and SAMs are much improved over the many years since the first squabble.
>>
>>34188010
if all the detonators had worked, half the british fleet would've been on the ocean floor before the first nuke hit buenos aires.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.