[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general military stupidity, retards, and criminals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: dd214-meme-840x503.jpg (94KB, 840x503px) Image search: [Google]
dd214-meme-840x503.jpg
94KB, 840x503px
story time about your experiences anons, post'em
friend shared this one with me, I was in one Inf Bn, he was in the other Inf Bn in our Brigade
>Be squad leader in Mech Infantry Bn
>have odd ball soldier Pvt Anon
>he's 24, bug eyed, and just strange all around
>go to the field to do Brad Section and Squad Eval (BSSE)
>Live fire portion, get to the end of the range and finish bunker assault
>prep for "counter attack"
>counter attack starts, Pvt Anon is watching the targets come up and go down with out shooting his SAW
>friend yells at him "ANON! Shoot the targets!"
>Pvt Anon turns and looks at him with his bug eyes and says "But Sgt! They aren't shooting at me!"
>record scratch, freeze frame
>What?
>after BSSE is over, have a long sit down with Pvt Anon to try and figure out what Pvt Anons problem is
>Pvt Anon was the son of hardcore Christian missionaries who dragged him from one third world shit hole to another home schooling him
>Pvt Anon turned 18 and his parents gave him a plane ticket back to the US and announced he was an adult now and he was on his own and that God would look after him
>comes back to the US with none of the social tools you and I have
>Can't keep a job, can't keep a roof over his head, no car because no licence
>recruiter finds him living under a bridge and gets him into a shelter so he has a "permanent address"
>holds his hand through the enlistment process and gets him shipped
>Pvt Anon was probably passed along through Infantry OSUT just to keep the numbers up
>chain of command sends him off to Div Mental Health for an eval
>end up chaptering him for per-existing mental disorder
>>
>>34187389
That's just a shitty ass recruiter lmao.

>Can't get my quota this month, better go scoop up some homeless dudes under bridges
>>
File: red-vs-blue.jpg (231KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
red-vs-blue.jpg
231KB, 800x600px
>>34187389

Perfect idiot to serve under UN RoE, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.