[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best yuro airforce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1399778843873.gif (2MB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1399778843873.gif
2MB, 328x268px
Which yuro country has the best airforce /k/ (vatniks need not apply)
>>
Any single one of the US Air bases there.
>>
>>34186025
France has the best, capability and flexibility wise.
>>
>>34186036
this
>>
>>34186057
>No 5th gen program to be seen
>No Strategic airlift AT ALL
>Small ELINT/AEWC fleet

Frog you need to stop drinking the kool aid and get the fuck out
>>
>>34186057

Not sure about that - think UK contests that.

Key highlights
>France has marginally more fighters overall, but UK has more 4.5/5 generation fighters
>France has 4 AEW, UK has 6
>UK has way more and larger rotary/fixed transport
>UK has strategic airlift, France does not
>>
>>34186036
kek
>>
>>34186025
Russia? technically they're in Europe sooooooo....
>>
>>34186036
Literally this. Without them Russia would steamroll all of Europe in 6 days.

But to be fair, France.
>>
File: IMG_4479.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4479.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>34186832
>>
>>34186620
>France has 4 AEW, UK has 6
4 e3a plus 2 e2c technically makes 6.
>>
>>34186832
Substantiate that shit opinion
>>
>>34187077
America has a greater military presence and ability to immediately project force into Europe than Europe does. And I hope that changes soon. Bunch of ungrateful fucks
>>
>>34186057
>Frogs had to L I T E R A L L Y borrow planes from the UK to go on a foreign deployment
>this dumb nigger thinks France has the best airforce in the EU

lol
>>
>>34187117
I hope it doesn't. The US is a bunch of cucks and they're willing to defend us while we use our money from our armed forces onto other shit, like healthcare.

Why spend $$$ on our army when the US can do it for free? Why send our own countrymen to their deaths when the US will send theirs?
>>
>>34187117
If you think Poland is going to get steamrolled then you're not thinking right or the rest of Europe for that matter
>>
>>34186025

The UK is the clear answer, France is the only one that is "close", but they have a lot of issues like having no BVR at all.

The UK is the only force there with strategic airlift, they have a notable armed drone squadron (France's reapers aren't armed or trained in munitions drops), they have a massive Chinook squadron (60 airframes, the most outside of the US), a huge ISTAR wing, 14 very large refuelling aircraft, have 10 F-35's on call and the most advanced variant of the Typhoon in the continent in large numbers.

Also of note, they also have the largest and most complex training school in Europe in terms of airframes, facilities and capabilities of exercise. Fun Fact - They actually have a Gripen. A single Gripen. One cute little Gripen.

They also have the most ambitious future program. 138 F-35's alone is a clear standout for that.
>>
>>34187260
>f-35
They bought that piece of wasted shit
>>
>>34187117
No, the fact you think France is the stronkest in Europe.

No desire to argue about your wankfantasy
>>
>>34187287
Hello Pierre, up so late?
>>
>>34187139
And refugees, police for the refugees, refugee housing, kicking your own citizens out of their homes because you ran out of space for housing and of course, all of the damage these subhuman mudslimes cause... yeah seems like we're the cucks. You fucking europoors need to know your place.
>>
>>34186025
uk or russia but in reality a us carrier in the med sea
>>
>>34187317
Continue protecting us for no money except cold war era housing to keep your troops, you cuck. :^)

Might want to fix your own spic and nigger problem before you start calling others black, Mr. Pot!
>>
>>34187344
I want to add, the US is P A Y I N G my country to keep their troops in an army barracks that hasn't been refurbished since the 70's.
>>
File: IMG_3434.jpg (39KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3434.jpg
39KB, 900x720px
>>34187306
US buddy
>>
>>34187287

>t. envious Frog

>>34186057

Lets see, where do I start. Shall it be that France currently has no long range anti-air missiles at all? So BVR is out.

Also they have no strategic airlift and had to get allies to do it for them. As someone else said (which is something I didn't know) they have no heavy lift helicopters at all. Very small ISTAR assets, relying on their new Reapers for most of it, which have zero weapons. They bought them unarmed. Or there's that their refuelling fleet is quite old now. Or that they reduced their cruise missile inventory to just 100 munitions.

They are lacking several key enablers at a high end, both in numbers, technological prowess or simply not existing at all yet. The Rafale only set to get around 40 AESA sets in total for now isn't helping either until the Gov finally coughs up money (granted that is old info, may have changed since if anyone has a direct numerical source) and of course the big one...no 5th gens at all. Not even a program to make or buy one. They also have less flight hours per pilot than the UK since they switched to a two-tiered system, around 180 per year, as opposed to the 210-290 for the RAF.

They shifted to an interventionalist design of their air force, same as their army. Thats why a lot of these high end abilities just died off entirely. They get their 2nd place based on the "3rd and down" being such a massive drop after the UK and France. They have little ambition going forward right now, as their money gets shunted to the Navy and Army's developments for the moment.
>>
>>34187372
I'm not French. The f-35 has way too much money sunk into it for to be rushed and bad. Should have made more f-22s
>>
>>34187370
>Not knowing who Pierre Sprey is

Yeah you're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>34187362
>>34187344
I know you're just baiting him but why would anyone be proud of this?
>>
>>34187403
At least you're making it immediately obvious you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>34187464
It was pretty damn rushed when it was first being put in production. And if the f22 is the better one why even make a new one.
>>
>>34187403

They should have got more F-22s simply because there aren't enough to replace all the F-15Cs that need to be retired in the air superiority role over the next decade, nothing to do with the F-35 program. The F-35 is in an operational state, and the main F-35A variant is now cheaper per unit than the Rafale, with much better prospects for long term upgrades. Please take your out of date bait elsewhere.
>>
>>34187493
Thanks for the (you) but you're just further proving my point.
>>
>>34187493

Concurrency is not to everyone's taste, sure, but it needed to happen as the average airframe age of US combat aircraft is rising dramatically. The F-22A is not "better" than the F-35, it fulfils a different role, and many of the technologies matured over the F-35 development now need to be adapted and fitted to the F-22A because it is out of date compared to the latest F-35s.
>>
>>34187435
You'd be pretty proud if your government suckered out another government to basically pay to protect you.

Imagine getting the dude with retard strength but no brains in school to pay you $10 everyday just to sit with you and stop another dude with retard strength who may or may not attack you.
>>
>>34187548
a more accurate comparison would probably be the weaselly kid that pretends to be friends with a bully or a parasite
>>
>>34187578
>this is what an assblasted americuck thinks
>>
>>34187578

Don't bother replying to him. Just report it.

@34187582

Quality post, really, really furthering the discussion.
>>
File: Facebook-4cacaf.png (102KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-4cacaf.png
102KB, 500x416px
>>34187599
>Quality post, really, really furthering the discussion.

Not that anon, but are you actually retarded?
This """discussion" has been U S A U S A #1 from the second post
>>
@34187616

And? They haven't been egregious shitposts like yours.

There's someone saying something dumb and there's acting like a screeching retard. You are the latter.
>>
>>34187652
See, if you actually quoted the posts instead of acting like an autist, you'd be able to prove if they're samefagging or not.

but you won't, because you're literally sticking your fingers in your ears going "lalalala"
>>
@34187674

No, I'm denying you, your (You) and the fuck are you talking about? You're derailing this thread about European air force capability into /pol/ tier shitposting.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.