[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Gunner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: ghost gunner.jpg (48KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ghost gunner.jpg
48KB, 1024x683px
Is the GG /k/ approved? I never hear anyone talk about it.

I called them and asked if I had to use my real name to purchase it and the guy on the phone said that it's illegal and that the government is listen to our conversation. Weird.
>>
>>34185657
You sound like a retard.
>>
>>34185657
I own a GG2, it's OK but does kind of a 1/2 ass job on the inner pocket. If you don't mind cleaning up what it finishes, it's a decent little machine. Sure takes it's sweet ass time though. About 4 or so hours from start to finish.
>>
>>34185666
Does it have a fun switch?
>>
>>34185681
ATF plz go.
>>
>>34185684

Does anyone have proof that ATF or California DOJ is on /k/?
>>
>>34185691
They would be retarded not to have at least a token presence to keep up with ideas and workarounds. I know NY state keeps a bit of lurking going
>>
>>34185691
Yes, we're on here.
>>
>>34185691
Everyone on here is FBI or ATF. Except you
>>
>>34185947
Shut up Frank
>>
>>34185947
Jesus Christ Frank! The one time we get somewhere on this fucking website and you shit it up for the rest of us.
>>
>>34185870
Hi ny I always cc when I'm in NYC and you can suck my dick about it
>>
>>34186178
Did not take the job with dhss so carry on and if you pop anyone over there mind the cameras and remember rivers are nearby
>>
>>34185947
Fuckin' Frank ruining everything.

I'll go fetch us some donuts, whatcha all want?
>>
>>34185947
How do I join? I want to get paid to browse /k/ all day.
>>
>>34186230
My cartridges are loaded with gloved hand and brass polished before hand as well. Fuck NY
>>
>>34186292
Glad I dont bother with the city more than 3 days a year also kidding aside remember that NYPD still uses stop and frisk and give zero fucks about violating the rights of whites as that will not draw substantial legal consequences
>>
>>34186313
DAS RAYCIST
>>
can it do something other than AR15 lowers, with just software and tool bit changes?
>>
Stop the hate just love also guns are bad you know they kill 8 billion people a year.
>>
The ar 15 can shoot 10,000 rounds in a 5 second span leading to all this violence.
>>
>>34185947
Fer crissakes Frank. Keep up like this and I'll have to report you.
>>
>>34186313
I was never stopped before. I'm dressed well respectful looking white. But, carry I must, even in NYC
>>
>>34186334
It doesn't even do that much, all it does is finish an 80%,so it's kinda pointless at the moment, but it is reprogrammable, and the developers plan on releasing future code for it.
>>
>>34186325
Response A: And?
Response B: it is impossible to be racist against whites because (insert bullshit re not a race, power, privilege, colonialism, and assorted cognitive dissonance here)

Either way welcome to NY and be sure to pay the toll on your way out
>>
>>34186356
Good for you honestly hope odds do not catch up with you as we can use more gun owners in the state let alone the city even as visitors
>>
>>34186380
Something happened after trump won. I said to myself that enough is enough. But he still didn't bring universal ccw... not sure he ever will anymore.
>>
>>34186426
Gotcha just please dont get caught for the same reasons of no gun related suicide we dont want to give them any more numbers if nothing else
>>
>>34185657
How many fucking lowers would you need to get a specialized machine to mill them?
>>
>>34186292
remember they have gunshot identifications systems, shoot and move, shoot and move
>>
>>34186334
Yes the software does take some very common open source CNC code. You can almost write it in notpad.
>>
>>34186496
I Won't man. Thx for the exchange it's a welcome respite from the usual faggotry
>>
>>34186426
He hasn't, and won't do anything for 2A. Or did you honestly think drumpf was gonna make mexico pay for the wall? Or lock her up? Or repeal obamacare? Lmao
>>
>>34186547
Same and always pleasing if worrisome to hear about folk crazy/ ballsy enough to carry in NYC that are not already felons
>>
>>34186860
he put a conservative judge in the supreme court. that's all that i had hoped for.
>>
File: cyber.jpg (90KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
cyber.jpg
90KB, 400x475px
>>34186178
>>
>>34187004
He's a good dude, I went to CU Boulder and thoughoughly enjoyed the classses I took with him.
>>
>>34185947
You're taking the fall for this
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.