[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't own a DL-44 What are you doing with your lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15

File: blaster.jpg (60KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
blaster.jpg
60KB, 600x337px
>doesn't own a DL-44
What are you doing with your lives
>>
Hunting down Rebel scum with a trusty E-11
>>
>>34185095
Hunting bounty with my custom EE-33 , peasant smuggler scum.
>>
>>34185138
It's just EE-3 you idiot. I bet you don't even know the empire has banned it.

Hope the storm troopers don't shoot your womp rat.
>>
File: latestCAM4VVWS.jpg (13KB, 416x240px) Image search: [Google]
latestCAM4VVWS.jpg
13KB, 416x240px
>Buying several weapons
>not just a 20yo DC-17m
I swear sometimes you are dumber than clankers.
>>
>>34185095
>Buy a DL
>For the price of a land cruiser
I'll stick with my clone wars surplus ty
>>
star wars is fucking garbage.

you really trying to tell me that rey can fly the millenium falcon better than han solo despite never having been inside of it before, or being able to outfight someone trained by a jedi after only finding out about the force like half a day before?
>>
>>34185963
Disney Star Wars is not Star Wars.
>>
>>34185963
Next you'll tell me Khan was a british dude with a stick up his arse.
>>
File: 1420742512970.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1420742512970.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>>34185963
you really trying to tell me that luke can fly a x-wing better than the other pilots despite never having been inside of it before and make it farther then any other guy in the trench run then blow up the death star WITHOUT a targeting computer. see how this applies to hope as well.

Trying to put logic into a movie that has space wizards, magic muppets and laser swords isn't the best idea because regardless of what episode you watch you will find flaws with it if you go over ever little thing and ask would this work in real life. And if you are going to say that luke could do it because he flew some ships back home that doesn't mean he would be the best pilot in a squad of trained fighters. It's like having fun on the range or plinking then being dropped into a fucking war zone and becoming a super soldier. shit doesn't translate 1:1 he would have died instantly. ray flew the millenium falcon well because it's a movie and it would not be interesting of she took off then crashed 10 seconds latter because muh realism. Sure ray's character would have been better if she didn't use force shit so much at the end of the movie and had to outwit or use her knowledge of empire tec to her advantage but you shouldn't say the movie as a whole is bad because you don't like the part about how the movie did magic powers wrong.
>>
>>34185963
Please note that the movie is made for kiddies like >>34186140
It's just a flower power nigger empowerment progressive diversity does it best Disney horseshit
>>
>>34186140
Luke used the force for alot of shit
>>
>>34186140
To be fair, Kylo had a major seeping blaster wound that was consistently causing him distress and anguish. im not a big guy, or trained, but i think i would stand a reasonable chance of taking an army Ranger after some 5-10 minutes of blood loss after they get shot in the gut by a 7.62x51 NATO.
>>
>>34186165
>you like something I dislike therefore you are a child
and here I thought I wasn't on /v/
>>
>>34186228
No that's not it. I have never met a man who likes this daisy ridley bullshit. I think you're deficient in some way. like you're less of a man than me but I don't care enough to elaborate
>>
File: DL-18.jpg (5KB, 252x160px) Image search: [Google]
DL-18.jpg
5KB, 252x160px
>>34185095

Holy shit, when will space fudds ever stop?

DL-18 has higher capacity, better range, and faster firing speed with it's .08oz trigger.

It's all about 2-3 accurate shots, and "blaster punch" is a meme.

edit to the critics: I only use my pistol to shoot those dirty Jawa's, and it does a fine job. The odds of a Gamorean, Trandoshan or wookie mugging me is totally remote, and shouldn't be factored in.
>>
Lol, you faggots can't afford a real gun. I just got my F-11D. It's got an adjustable J19 electroscope with eight-power magnification and low-light capability, a removable butt stock assembly, magnatomic adhesion grip with integrated power feed intigator and a foregrip.
Lol @ your ancient fudd guns.
>>
>>34186302
Sorry you must be busy chopping wood and hunting on the frontier to elaborate about how much more of a man you are then me. I understand me liking a movie you deem too pussified makes me a giant vag just like how Teddy Roosevelt owning a terrier makes him a bitch because it wasn't a manly enough dog.

kys in a way that doesn't raise the gun death statistics as soon as you get the chance please and ty
>>
>>34186511
>makes me a giant vag just like how Teddy Roosevelt owning a terrier makes him a bitch because it wasn't a manly enough dog

Moot point as Teddy technically owned every animal on earth, by sole proclivity of being Teddy Fucking Roosevelt, slayer of large land mammals and badass eternal.
>>
>>34185095
Not blowing a significant chunk of money on a heavy, low-capacity heavy blaster pistol based on the fantasy of slotting Stormtroopers within 20 yards.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 159x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 159x90px
>>34186370
>He doesn't know giggle switch blasters are legalised now

It's like you live in cucked post-endor empire-state. Hint: rebellion allows full auto blasters in civvie use now.
>>
File: IMG_2972.jpg (59KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2972.jpg
59KB, 450x300px
>>34185095
>Wants to shoot first
>Doesn't have a LAPD 2019 Blaster

We can fix that
>>
>>34186140
luke used the force and didnt do any amazing shit for a nimble aircraft. reys character is just bs. plus hes got them pod racing genes
>>
>>34186187
Let's go further into that wound, it hit him in the lower torso going into his hip with no exit wound.

He should have died by any logic and I'm pretty sure that he only continued on out of sheer willpower.
>>
Just bought a surplus clone war era E-5 for 90 credits, how'd i do /k/?
>>
>He fell for the BlasTech meme
>He didn't buy Merr-Sonn
Schutta
>>
>incoming star wars references
>>
>>34187382
I remember when I could buy a crate down at the station for 90 credits.
>>
>>34185095
Is that a film projector?
>>
>>34185095
>posting a star wars thread on /k/

What are you, 12?
>>
>>34188226

Come on, let people have some fun
>>
>Be Imperial Army.
>Get stationed on the Outer Rim.
>Check into unit.
>Told to go to armory.
>get handed pic
>wut.
>it's a slugthrower.
>wut.
>he tells me that all E-11's have been issued or are under repair.
>bantha shit, I bet the fat fucker has been selling them to the Hutts for Twi'lek pussy.
>Go to range.
>Range Safety Droid scans weapon, and gives info. (These fuckers are based off Interrogation droids.)
>IR-10 Repeater, 10mm caseless (what's a case?) 30 round magazine (what's a magazine?).
>shows me how to load and fire weapon.
>Take aim.
>BRRRRRRRRT
>Holy shit that's loud!, recoil catches me off guard.
>target droid is.... blown apart.
>get made fun of by rest of unit.
>rockchucker, savage, Tuskin Raider....
>get depolyed to city, rebs gonna reb.
>inna firefight.
>taking fire from building.
>track blaster fire, fire at the flash.
>BRRRRRRRR
>recoil throws off my aim to the right.
>fire stop.
>we move in.
>breach building.
>HOLY SHOT.
>two dudes are dead, blood EVERYWHERE, other is dying.
>Don't get made fun of anymore.
Why do we use blasters again?
>>
>>34188259
Lol is this oc?
>>
File: kota_lightsaber.jpg (365KB, 950x691px) Image search: [Google]
kota_lightsaber.jpg
365KB, 950x691px
>Not having a lightsaber
Kill yourself peasant
>>
>>34186140
Luke used to bull's-eye womp rats in his T-16 back home ... plus the Force and stuff.
>>
>>34188434
no
>>
>be me
>tatooine fag, tending my moisture collectors
>hear the tell tale autistic screeching of a Tuscan raider
>grab gramps trusty old dl
>wild tuscans appear
>can already smell them from a 100 yds
>hooting and hollering, they start shooting
>return fire, miss
>Tuscan raiders fucking peppering everything around me, none of their shots even come close
>they keep coming closer
>keep shooting, manage to hit a couple
>they're right on top of me
>fug.png
>Tuscan raiders manage to hit what I was hiding behind, accomplishing nothing.
>raider who made the shot didn't even follow up the shot, as he was shitting himself in excitement.
>only one who was a decent shot stops running to eat his own shit before it gets too sandy
>shoot his friends
>shoot him
>go back to my moisture crop
Fuckin sand people
>>
File: Force Maxi Pads.jpg (202KB, 856x928px) Image search: [Google]
Force Maxi Pads.jpg
202KB, 856x928px
>>34185095
>perpetuating this faggotry
>>
>>34188475
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
>>
>>34186747

My wife has a decommisioned DC-17. We use it as a toy when role playing "naughty rebel interrogates the stormtrooper".

DC-17 is basically shit though. It just fills the hall with bolts, and you have to overclock the power setting to make it viable, and enjoy that overheated alarm after 3 seconds of spay and pray.
>>
>>34188719
Blasters are for cowards, nothing beats running towards a squad with a fucking laser sword and cutting faggots in half
>>
E-11 master race
>>
>>34188751
This. 21 foot rule.
>>
>>34188475
*Tips space fedora*
Nothin' personal, sith
*force jumps behind you*
Now you'll learn not to sell deathsticks
*cuts you in half with a Vaapad style slah*
>>
>>34188969
are you threatening me, master jedi?
>>
File: 1489548876308.jpg (60KB, 709x538px) Image search: [Google]
1489548876308.jpg
60KB, 709x538px
>>34188226
>newfag dosent know about blaster threads and /k/aveman threads
BOY IT SURE IS SUMMER IN HERE
>>
File: Westar34-CVD.jpg (130KB, 984x432px) Image search: [Google]
Westar34-CVD.jpg
130KB, 984x432px
I knew a bounty hunter who carried a pair of pic related.

>WESTAR PERFECTION
>Spending thousands of credits on a custom alloy, hollowed grips, and a faster fire rate

Was always going on about removing Jedi and would sing Mandalorian war songs well into the night. He would always freak out when I called power packs power cells. Most autistic fucker I ever met.
>>
>>34186921
its also worth nothing that the same gun was blasting stormies off their feet.

he basically tanked a .50 BMG
>>
>>34185963
The YT model was one of the most produced type of light freighter produced, which shared standardized designs across multiple generations.

It's not unreasonable to suspect that Rey had come in contact with a YT during her life as a scrapper in a traders village
>>
>>34186511
Holy shit, fucking #rekt.

I urge you, >>34186302, stop replying. There is no way to come back from that or from what is to come.
>>
File: lukes-lightsaber.jpg (31KB, 540x317px) Image search: [Google]
lukes-lightsaber.jpg
31KB, 540x317px
>>34188475
>>
>>34186140
Wasn't Luke a trained soldier and a pilot from childhood?
>>
>>34193158
Soldier no, but his skyhopper had most of the same controls as an X-wing, seeing as the same team of engineers designed both before they left Incom and joined the rebellion.
>>
>>34186140
see
>>34188510

The T-16 was often used as a training platform for the T-65 X-Wing.
>>
>>34186921
Worth noting that I've never seen an exit wound in Star Wars, which I guess makes sense, since all that heat energy is dumped into kinetic energy the moment it hits something. Basically the ultimate frangible round.
>>
File: Republic-Gunship.jpg (139KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
Republic-Gunship.jpg
139KB, 1024x465px
What would win in a dogfight, a republic gunship or a A10 warthog?
>>
>>34193671
Cmon, you can't pit anything against a 30mm gatling gun firing depleted uranium shells, much less a jet plane built to fly it around. That's basically rape.
>>
File: 1496380440993.jpg (141KB, 1282x719px) Image search: [Google]
1496380440993.jpg
141KB, 1282x719px
>>34185127
>Hunting down Rebel scum with a trusty E-11
You need to stop hanging out with Redback the crazy old stormtrooper on /tg/
>>
>>34185138
You don't even own an EE-3

I know where to get them in some outer rim systems, but not having a DL-44 as a backup is for idiots.

Carry both
>>
>>34185963
>or being able to outfight someone trained by a jedi after only finding out about the force like half a day before?
To be fair, Darth Nine Inch Nails was pretty messed up from the explosion.
>>
>>34194467
>To be fair, Darth Nine Inch Nails was pretty messed up from the explosion.

He also tanked that bowcaster bolt like a champ before the fight.
>>
>>34189683
Looks like a chrome penis.
>>
>>34193671
This is so fucking ugly. It's like they just glued a helicopter on top of a light rail car and gave it a couple deathtrap tumors.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.