[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Self Defense"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

File: tumblr_onekwtVciA1vluy0ho1_1280.jpg (87KB, 638x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onekwtVciA1vluy0ho1_1280.jpg
87KB, 638x740px
So /k/ what are your thoughts on these wise self defense tools and tips, especially for women?

And in some seriousness, what ACTUAL or practical forms of self defense would you advise for women asides from getting a gun? (legally)
>>
File: 1481897156933.jpg (99KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481897156933.jpg
99KB, 960x1280px
>>34184884
>And in some seriousness, what ACTUAL or practical forms of self defense would you advise for women asides from getting a gun? (legally)

>managing unknown contacts
http://www.stickgrappler.net/2012/09/self-defense-southnarc-aka-craig_718.html

>learning some form of practical martial art such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

>carrying a quality high power flashlight

>understanding Cooper's Color Codes and how it applies to the world around them

>carrying emergency medical equipment such as a torniquet

The last one has me a bit jealous. Females carry these retardedly large bags that are filled with nothing but bullshit. If I had a vagina, you know I would carry a fucking ER in my bag.
>>
File: 1469444712442.jpg (279KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1469444712442.jpg
279KB, 1024x687px
>>34184910
And to add

>staying the fuck away from stupid places, stupid people at stupid times for stupid reasons
>>
>>34184884
Stayong away from blacks or black neighbourhoods.
>>
>>34184910
>The last one has me a bit jealous. Females carry these retardedly large bags that are filled with nothing but bullshit. If I had a vagina, you know I would carry a fucking ER in my bag.
Amen.
>>
>>34184884
the average women will get totally rekt by an determind and aggressiv opponnent even with all those "self defence" tools
the only thing that will work instead of guns is staying a way from bad neighborhoods and learning a practical martial art... the martial for getting out of the deer in headlight mindset and actually doing something
>>
I got my younger cousins pepper spray last year (they turned 16 and live in the city). We were in suburbs at some clingy relatives house so I took them out back and made sure they knew how to aim and and pull it fast. It's more about knowing where it is and isn't safe to be though.
>>
Screaming for help and running are your best bets.
>>
>>34184884
I remember once hearing about his absurd defense class for woman in New Jersey that taught them to vomit, poop, and bleed on attackers/rapists to keep them off. How fucking pathetic, they tell you to literally shit yourself instead of even considering defending yourself with a weapon.
>>
>>34185331
that wasn't a self defense class it was Feminist Literature. A common misconception
>>
>>34185331
A lot of self defense classes targeted towards women are unfortunately feel good bullshit or just bad unusable stuff.

There's a hilarious video floating around of a women's self defense video where the instructor says if someone is trying to force you to give him a blowjob, bite his dick. Then it cuts to a guy screaming while a woman bites a chunk of cucumber and spits it out.
>>
>>34185279
Are they hot?
>>
>>34184884
>aside from getting a gun legally?
Getting a gun illegally
>>
>>34184910

So carry a messenger bag with you everywhere, or wear clothing with a lot of pockets. I wear cargo pants everywhere, got an IFAK in one of the pockets, it may make me look like a jabroni but I'm not a teenager to give a shit about what other people think of my fashion choices.
>>
>>34185402
Is that legit? Because there couldn't be a more horrible piece of advise. Doing something like that is going to seal your fate.

I recall a friend of mine, who is a flight attendant, mentioning a self-defense seminar they all had to take that at least made the wise suggestion not to try to kick a dude in the nuts.
>>
>>34184884
Good situational awareness should be enough in most cases. Without a force multiplier like a firearm sex doesn't matter when facing multiple threats alone for most of us regular citizens.
>>
I got my wife a Baretta. Bitches love Baretta's.
>>
It's all fucking ridiculous. Maybe...only maybe... the pepper spray would deter someone intent on causing harm, but a taser wielded by a small woman wouldn't.

I don't think women get how explosive and total an attack can be, and all the self defense training they absorb makes them feel unreasonably badass. I'm glad they have confidence, but they need to retain the fear. Fear of getting themselves into a shitty situation.

If I were to be thinking like an attacker, the only thing that's going to stop me is a gun. Anything less might make me pause, but that's it. If an average guy wanted to go full out to restrain and harm an average woman, he won't be stopped or even slowed down by pointy jewelry or keys or bullshit.
>>
>>34185420
Ones a flat dyke and the other is average.
>>34185602
>>34185853
This, situational awareness is the best defense and the most reliable tools to defend yourself are probably a pair of comfortable sneakers.
>>
>>34184884
Buy a gun.
>>
>>34185853
Even if it does not deter them a taser is going to drop most guys like a sack of bricks. Whether the woman is then smart enough to run for it in the few seconds it will buy her is another matter.
>>
>>34184884
All of these are means of last resort self defense. If you are in a position where you have to rely on them without a pistol, you are pretty much screwed.

The greatest equalizer in force disparity is having a gun.
>>
>>34185853
>pepper spray and a taser won't stop an attacker
I'm assuming you've expirenced neither then. The pain of pepper spray will definitely temporarily blind/incapacitate an attacker and a strong enough taser will drop most people.
>>
>>34185976
Not the tasers ive fucked around with. Me and my buds hit each other with a taser and all it really does is make you instincively get some distance. So in that case like you said if the bitch was to run right then, screaming like a banshee it might help.
>>
How do I get my girl to carry?
I have given her everything she needs to do it but refuses to wear it on a belt.
Every fucking day it buried under a million things in her bag.
I just don't want her to get raped.
>>
>>34184884
Women are a fucking embarrassment when it comes to anything physical, even the trained professional athletes couldn't get close to an amateur

Your only hope is to avoid putting yourself in bad situations
>>
>>34186077
You know what else can drop most people? (It starts with G and rhymes with 'fun')
>>
>>34186183
If she doesn't want to carry forcing her to endangers her and everyone around her

If she doesn't want to have it she will be more likely to get careless with it and it would be more likely for something bad to happen with it

Just make sure she doesn't act like a slut and she will be fine, most rapists are known to the victim and the ones that aren't like that are usually avoidable by situational awareness and not acting like a whore and asking for it
>>
>>34185331
Are you sure it isn't a /b/ poo poo pee pee dojo?
>>
File: 1495714179900.jpg (434KB, 906x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1495714179900.jpg
434KB, 906x1390px
In a lot of places they literally have no choice but to nigger rig some random bullshit.
>>
File: run.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
run.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
Think about who you socialize with, be careful about how much you drink, get the fuck outta dodge when things get cranky.

Assault, rape and murder are usually not things that happens between sober strangers.
>>
>>34185853
>>34186116
reminder a taser is the shooty thing cops use. you must have fucked around with a stun gun, the thing pussies use.
>>
>>34186077
Way to misread and mischaracterize the post you're responding to, jerkoff.

MAYBE the pepper spray would deter an attacker intent on causing harm. IF she had it ready and had ever figured out the right way to use it (most people never try to point it or push the button until an emergency scenario.) Even then, once a guy is tangled up with you it's useless and you could be dealing with a rage machine. Great if you can hit him from ten feet away, yeah.

Same with deploying a taser or stun gun. Many attackers will decide to tussle, maybe they get hit and maybe they don't. Fewer decide to tussle with someone defending with a gun.
>>
>>34184884

The #1 self-defense technique for most people that works almost 100% of the time is "running away".

Any self-defense weapon/tactic/doodad you have on-hand should really only be there to help you run away. Pepper spray, tazers, knives, and guns are great for stunning an attacker or getting them to release their grip, but you also have to run.
>>
>>34186572
this

Some people live in shitty places where Guns are illegal to carry. I'd rather anything rather than nothing.
>inb4 carry illegally
I have a higher chance of getting caught with an illegal gun twice than i have a chance of needing to use is appropriately.
>>
decent:
>pepper spray
>taser (shoots barbs)

shit-tier don't even bother:
>ring
>keys
>cat knuckle
>stun gun (the contact-only kind)

>>34184910
Craig is boss

The color codes are silly. It's literally just "unaware, aware, alert, fighting". There's no reason to convert those simple words to color codes.
>>
>>34186183
>How do I get my girl to carry?

What kind of guns are you getting her to try to carry?
>>
>>34184884
>nd in some seriousness, what ACTUAL or practical forms of self defense would you advise for women asides from getting a gun? (legally)

Develop situational awareness and threat assessment.
>>
>>34186715
If you can punch with a decent amount of force the keys in fist trick actually works.

There's a video on youtube of a motorcyclist who got pulled over by UK police and literally punches a hole in one of the cops faces.

https://youtu.be/SwdiUkjatbY
>>
>>34190134
Side note, I forgot until I rewatched this video how absolutely dog shit English police are.

They literally have no takedown or control skills and seem completely unwilling to actually clock the fucker like they should even after getting hit by a key punch.
>>
>>34185853
>Maybe...only maybe... the pepper spray would deter someone
yeah no fucking shit
i used to work in a civilian role in a prison and it deters big ass 7 feet tall burly men just fine
takes about 10-15 seconds before they forget everything and start crying on the floor
>>
>>34189641
Fucking this.

Nothing wrong with pepper spray or a firearm, but having these two things is the first step.

Another thing to keep in mind? Women have a developed skill from dealing with harassment throughout their lives at a higher rate then men - de-escalation. There is no reason to escalate things with some angry drunk or grumpy beggar just because you feel like a big tough dude.
>>
>>34185585
>Is that legit?
Yes. It's hilariously bad.

https://youtu.be/Jcv381pDS4w?t=1m10s
>>
>>34184910
>telling a woman to learn bjj for self defense

lol
>>
>>34190588
>he says before getting choked unconcious

https://youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0
>>
>>34190566
>how to go from a rape to a murder

>>34190588
honestly learning BJ might be a better move
>>
>>34186283
I swear Europe is so damn cucked. I hope they realize it before it is too late.
>>
>>34190603
not gonna click the link bc i already know what it is

>posting a vid of a professional fighter
>telling an average woman to train 30+ hours a week to be able to stand a chance against a man three weight classes above her

bjj is cool and works but not for the average person's self defense + bringing the fight to the ground is the last thing you want to do outside of the ring

stop larping
>>
>>34190641
>but not for the average person's self defense
If you're a woman, you need to train 30+ hours a week to stand a chance against a man with anything, guns included.
>>
>>34190641
I'm the one who posted the video. That girl is not a professional and likely not more than a blue belt in bjj. You can achieve that training 5 hours a week for 1.5-2 years

>HURR DURR going to the ground is bad so just don't learn what to do when a guy tries to pin and rape you :^)
>>
>>34184884
A gun or some sort of edged weapon, preferably a gun, anything that doesn't require a great amount of strength to inflict significant injuries.
Honestly I wouldn't even be confident if she had a baton of some sort, the average woman just isn't strong enough to use it, and women's unarmed "self-defense" classes are just a sick joke.
>>
>>34190675
learn what to do but don't utilize it as a primary defensive option. anyone touting groundwork as the end all to unarmed self defense is living in an idealized fantasy, particularly if the defender is very likely outmatched by 30 pounds and significant upper body strength. this is coming from someone who's trained in bjj for years as well.

it has good lessons and training to take away. it is not a self defense system fleshed out for someone with significant physical disadvantages and may be facing multiple attackers.
>>
>>34184884
Pepper spray.
Practical martial arts self defense course would be a great help and experience. But. There are too much bullshit, snake oil sellers, fake dojos and sensei mistaking making carrier in sports with self defense. It would be difficult to find proper instructor.
>>
>>34184884
Thinking about it if you had a proper deployment method chili powder could be a nasty thing. If you've ever gotten a lungful of it you know it fucking sucks. If you want pure suffering just maxe a nice mix with extra cayenne powder for a little extra burn.

>anti-fa rioting in your neighborhood
>cross onto your grass
>suddenly yard erupts into red lingering cloud of choking pain
>coughing and hacking faggots strewn across the yard and sidewalk wondering what the hell just hit them
>it was only the first volley
>>
>>34190729
>Practical martial arts self defense course
The only martial arts technique that's effective when used by a woman is a dick-kick, and even that won't necesarrily stop a rabid nigger, plus she'll likely be wearing dainty delicate shoes so it won't achieve massive ballsack destruction.
>>
>>34190728
>I've totally trained bjj for years
>30lbs is an insurmountable challenge

Anon, just stop

https://youtu.be/kL3VzjcptBI
https://youtu.be/POJ2T023M4I

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/5/20/8630239/woman-thwarts-rape-with-triangle-choke-wins-500-pounds-jiu-jitsu-justice-mma
>>
>>34190631
Honestly I think it is too late
>>
>>34190779
you keep on posting videos of professional fighters in exceptional shape in a ring as if it's proof for why bjj is good for women's self defense

lmao
>>
>>34190631
>before it's too late
It's already way too late. They will continue to be culturally enriched until the entire EU is under sharia law.
>>
>>34190816
Video in >>34190603 was not a professional fighter. News story in >>34190779 was not a professional fighter.

You're a retard, don't train, and don't know what youre talking about.
>>
>>34190631
I would bitch about cuckcuckcuck but the eurofags are seriously watching their women get fucked and doing nothing about it.

I'd wager just about every American here (no matter how much we may say/joke otherwise) would blast a motherfucker if we caught them legitimately in the act of raping someone and could get a remotely clear shot. Gods help them if it's a family member being raped. Meanwhile the euros are at risk of being financially ruined with accusations of racism if not slapped with criminal charges for even mentioning the rapist was brown and shouting Allahu Ackbar with each thrust.
>>
File: Capture.png (684KB, 926x553px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
684KB, 926x553px
>>34190847

lmk when you try a few more fighting styles and lean that they're toolsets to be applied depending on circumstance
>>
>>34190765
Main purpose of such training is physiological conditioning. People are not accustomed with violence could easily be shocked by violence of action and pain. They cower and go into "freeze" reaction and forget how to even "flight" if such opportunity arises.

Controlled exposure to violence during contact sparing is best tool to build resistance to such possibility. Also redpill hard about what will work, what don't, and how strength should be respected. Those who know their abilities and abilities of attacker can better choose course of action.
>>
>>34190915
The bulk of my experience is in judo. I've also spent an equal amount of time training bjj and mauy thai kickboxing.

I've never disagreed that there's a right tool for each job just you're "HURR DURR women can't out grapple an attacker bullshit" especially considering that in general women are more likely to be grabbed than punched. When that happens you're better off knowing how to grapple.
>>
Avoid bad places and don't be out at bad times

Don't travel alone
>>
>>34190967
i never said they can't; i said it is not something that you should recommend your 115 pound girlfriend with a passing interest in self defense

if a woman wants to learn how to fight in an abstract sense, or to dedicate years to it, bjj is fine, but if it's going to be their only lifeline for walking home at night, i would tell them to spend their time learning something less inclined to be a sport and more reality-based and suited to their morphotype

nothing im saying here is really revolutionary stuff
>>
>dick kick
Good fucking luck. Men spend their entire lives protecting their balls. Anyone who is not a stranger to physical confrontations is going to have guarding his balls down.

Also, when a man goes full fight mode the body can naturally retract the testis, making the dick stop much less effective. Or completely ineffective.
>>
File: 1465204197600.gif (859KB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465204197600.gif
859KB, 370x281px
>>34184884
It's a scary thought that you're forced to resort to having to use your keys or jewelery to be able to defend yourself in many places of the world. And if you do defend yourself, you'll get in trouble for "going too far". If I remember correctly, in Britain you can get into deep shit if you have a baseball bat next to your door, because it's some form of premeditation if you use it to defend your property in the event someone breaks in.
>>
>>34186077
I have successfully fought off multiple people after taking a blast of OC to the face. Shitty purse pepper spray ain't shit
>>
>>34190960
In my experience, and this is with men, is the biggest hurdle to get over is not so much a freeze, but the severely impaired judgement a serious adrenaline release (fight or flight) can cause.

This is an evolutionary response that turns off the part of your brain that over thinks things, but to the uninitiated it's overwhelming. If you even watch bar fights you will see it in action. Planning and strategy go out the window and it turns into the shoving match or wild swinging common in street and bar fights.

Keeping a relatively calm head while your body is going into survival mode is a huge advantage. And it's done with exposure.
>>
File: goofy.jpg (105KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
goofy.jpg
105KB, 1200x630px
>>34186283
>no link
>hosted by some shit aryan site
>>
>>34191447
but how do you achieve exposure
>>
>>34185367
savage
>>
>>34191746
Well, as some otherfag mentioned, training is a start. Their is no way to simulate having a legitimate fear of being beaten or killed though, so for this reason experience is the most valuable thing to have in your fight arsenal.

Not the easiest thing to acquire though. You would either have to fight legit combat sports fights or have a job where you get into fights sometimes. Or go around and start fights but then you deserve a bullet
>>
>>34191480
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/27/danish-teen-faces-fines-for-using-pepper-spray-on-/
>>
>>34190804
>>34190822
>>34190897
Sweet reminder that US is more culturally enriched than any euro country even shitholes like France and Belgium.
>>
>>34184884
I had a krav maga instructor who mentioned the keys thing as a last resort but only really against a single attacker and you have to go for the eyes
>>
>>34185450
/thread
>>
>>34185160
not filling your man purse to the brim with loaded mags for your carry weapon
>3017-1000
>>
>>34184910
>learning some form of practical martial art such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Why not just MMA and kickbocking?
>>
>>34190897
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/3/texan-who-killed-man-raping-his-daughter-will-not-/

>Guy rapes your daughter
>Beat him to death barehanded
>No charges

That's the way it should be.
>>
File: 1496774038247.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496774038247.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>34192419
>kickbocking
Fuck me.
>>
File: 1416578585308.jpg (26KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1416578585308.jpg
26KB, 377x377px
>>34192135
>tu quoque

Instead of doing the PC equivalent of saying "but the US has niggers! NIGGERS!!!" you ought to just admit your shit's fucked up and work to fix it. Not exactly flattering to have it come out that there are seriously rape gangs stalking around.
>>
>>34184884
>all these guys ITT claiming that pepper spray and tasers don't work

This kind of "I'm a though guy" attitude is something I'd expect from /b/, not /k/. We're all older here, you guys don't have to pretend to be superman.
>>
>>34190804
>>34190822
>>34190897
It isn't too late if they are willing to take drastic measures and just genocide the muslim fucks, but by the time they realize it the muslims will already be running the country.
>>
>>34192488
none of that is a problem in central/eastern/southern Europe. EU has almost 30 countries, those problems only happen in 25/30% of them. It's like assuming what happens in parts of Chicago is the norm for the entire US.

But you're talking to the wrong guy, I actually acknowledge that Europe has a demographic problem and unfortunately it will get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>34184884
>especially for women?

get yourself a big man oh and a snub nose 38 Special you pussy
>>
>>34192615
Honestly, just hang any refugee/migrants found guilty of rape and don't hobble the abilities of the police to get it done. The sandies don't fear most of the europeans or their governments enough.

They don't operate on tolerance and love. They operate on their religion and doing whatever the fuck they want because they know all they'll get is a slap on the wrist assuming it's not buried into non-existence by the police and other officials. The noose and maybe even the guillotine are the weapons Europe needs to bring out.
>>
>>34186715
Fucking coopers color codes. They teach that in bootcamp, DIs didn't give a shit about it though.

White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Black
Unaware, Aware, Alerted, Combat, Intense Emotional Distress (No shit)
Since you didn't have black, it's pretty "Your mind just fucking snapped and you're no longer combat oriented"
Not "fleeing in the face of the enemy" broken, but "Walk into enemy fire because you think you're on a beach somewhere" broken.
>>
>>34184910
man that seems like a great vessel to transport drugs across state lines
>>
File: Goodwin goes black.jpg (152KB, 409x597px) Image search: [Google]
Goodwin goes black.jpg
152KB, 409x597px
>>34193615
Basically this guy in the page following this
>>
File: savage.jpg (58KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
58KB, 500x645px
>>34185367
>>
>>34184884
Burn the coal pay the toll
Come to the realization that literally any man could beat you to death with a moderately concerted effort unless you are a world class MMA fighter in which case any man stronger than average/over 6ft could easily beat you to death.
3. Buy a gun
4. Extoll and live traditional values that just so happen to prevent you from ending up raped and murdered by a ecstacy dealer.
>>
>>34184884
Careful /k/ this might offend British people!
>>
>>34191327
OC and pepper spray are the same shit
>>
>>34192419
"Mma" classes (if they're good) are going to be about combining striking and grappling skills you already have and won't really be covering the basics you need. Most mma gyms separate their classes so you can learn those skills. For example the gym I train at has two instructors, one to teach Brazilian jiujitsu and the other to teach muay thai.
>>
>>34184884

Why not a gun?
>>
>>34192612
My dad is a paramedic. He told me a story about a ptsd addled green beret who had gotten combative, was tased by a state trooper (meaning prongs in, not a dry stun) grabbed the troopers taser with one hand while being shocked and started beating the shit out of him with the other.

Shit happens man.
>>
>>34185627

Yeah? Shame that she took up with an illiterate retard. I can only imagine what high esteem she has.
>>
>>34190779
So have you trained bjj?, I know I have and still do
>>
>>34186283
fake and gay
>>
>>34198094

see>>34192101
>>
>>34192420
That'd be what people call a crime of passion.
>>
>>34186183
purse holster. she can keep in her bag, but it will stay in an easily accessible spot
>>
>>34186283
fake and gay
>>
>>34191024
reality based martial arts tend to be a lot of bullshit
>>
>>34184884
get a semi auto handgun and a sturdy folder or mora fixed blade
>>
>>34194866
This. All of this.
>>
>>34184884
>Powerbalance band
The only people stupid enough to buy a powerbalance band would definitely become this third world wolverine
>>
>>34190380
Come on. I admit pepper spray is way better than any of that "sharp rings and keys between the fingers" bullshit, but you're talking about a totally different scenario. A guard in a prison is first of all isn't going to be carrying the lipstick sized purse pepper spray, secondly is going to have it on a velcro pouch immediately available instead of having to dig through a damn purse or try to flip it the right way from a keychain, thirdly is at least somewhat trained in its use (wanna know how many women who carry pepper spray have ever tried to use it? I'd bet my paycheck it isn't even one percent, and they're probably just as likely to spray themselves as an attacker), fourthly the guard is going to have a larger size container with probably a better, stronger stream and a can that didn't expire in 2004, fifthly, the prisoner confrontation is almost certainly going to be in a well-lit, enclosed environment where backup actually exists and the prisoner is likely otherwise unarmed, and finally, in the "10-15 seconds" you're talking about a man would have already blindly beaten the holy shit out of or outright killed a woman who just sprayed him.

Yeah, pepper spray is better than nothing, and better than a lot of other things. It is nowhere near as good as a gun and women shouldn't treat it like they're wearing full body armor and open carrying a Glock 19. One thing I've found is that if you give a woman just a little confidence in her mode of self defense, it can be as dangerous as it is effective. Just look at the college girls who take self-defense as an elective credit and then talk like they're badass enough to handle anyone, anytime, anywhere. The confidence may help keep them from becoming a victim, or it might give them exactly the false sense of security that's going to get them into a really bad situation.
>>
>>34193615
>>34186715
People who worship Cooper like a God are retarded, and the scout rifle concept was outdated before it was written.
>>
>>34185331
Honestly, puking all over yourself and shitting your pants while screaming and trying to escape would probably work better for a woman than trying to fight back, in terms of dissuading a rapist or whatever. Unless he's really fucked up.
>>
>>34184884

>wife and I are both milfags
>she's a kickboxer
>I'm a boxer
>she has commandeered the half of my gun collection that fits her tiny hands
>is a little too protective of the baby

If y'all are break in, do it when I'm home, because that woman is crazy and armed.
>>
surprised nobody has brought flashlights into the equation yet. since assaults commonly happen in low light environments they can help you escape and/or intimidate potential threats. Plus you can have them in any country and having one in your hand at night isn't strange
>>
>>34192612
they work, just not totally reliably. Pepper spray doesn't affect all people, it can miss the face, and it can take a few seconds for full effect. Taser barbs can fail to punch in, either because of clothing (like a basic winter jacket) or just bad luck
>>
>>34186283
>be nazi kraut
>law says if someone attacks your life, well-being or honor you have every right to defend that with ALL means necessary

Lmao ing at the rest of the world
>>
>>34199956
You're really pussywhipped if you think your wife could pose a threat to the average man, regardless of how much she trains or likes guns.
>>
>>34202407

No delusions there, I'm aware. The largest part of our sex life is rough play where I overpower her and I've laid her ass out sparring plenty.

'Twas in jest. One day when you have a family, crazy bitch wife jokes will be in your humor loadout as well. We actually just had a thread about all of us more aged people here and why THR and other boards are shitty because of so much dad and family humor, but it's kind of something you just grow into.
>>
>>34184884
Keys should be held in a dagger down position. Attack with hammer fist. Pointy knuckle meme is wrong.
>>
>>34199685
Honestly what the heck's a Powerbalance though?
>>
>>34199510
see
>>34192101
>>
File: Pocket Sand.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pocket Sand.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>34184884
>Tasers
>Pepper Spray
>keys between fingers as a make shift fist weapon
>martial arts
>gun

Can't believe you Plebians are not using or recommending Pocket Snad, the best self defense tool.
>>
>>34199887
Fucking normie rapists
>>
File: 1495758078424.png (276KB, 1299x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1495758078424.png
276KB, 1299x1096px
>>34191480
>>34198094
>>34199510
Ummm, sorry sweaty?
>>
>>34186712
I live next door to you in France
I've never once been stopped by cops for any single reason, let alone one that could lead to being searched.
Are cops really that nosy in Germanistan?
>>
>>34190566
It was this guys fetish, thats the only explanation.
They all got magical realmed
>>
>>34204938
who you calling sweaty?
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.