[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked this up, today. How'd I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170606_223031.jpg (3MB, 2893x2055px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_223031.jpg
3MB, 2893x2055px
Just picked this up, today. How'd I do?
>>
not bad, amigo
>>
>>34182644
it sucks, clearly you did not rent before buying
>>
>>34182644
Decent enough.
What made you go for this?
>>
>>34182698
Biggest thing is that it was on sale for $248. But I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger, as it were. It's the SR9E, which a lot of people seemed to prefer to the original. Good reviews on multiple sites. The trigger was said to be pretty good, and I think I agree, though no range, yet. The ergos didn't look great, but people said it was really comfortable. Now that I'm fondling it, it's no PPQ, but it's much better than a stock Glock. Made in US is also a plus.
>>
>>34182644
>Ruger semiautomatics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34182644
>>34182816
for 248 you did pretty well!
>>
>>34182816
that is the best $248 pistol you'll ever own. A few tweaks can make them better. Pop that disconnect out of the slide and clean the trigger out with oil to remove the grittiness. Then laugh at everyone with a $550 Glock 19 with worse features than your budget Ruger.
>>
>>34184600
What is it with you people always bringing up glocks
>>
>>34184888
No him, but I find for what they cost you can get better stuff
>>
>>34185006
Like what?
>>
>TFW you missed out on the PSA sale.
Ruger American 9mm for $249 shipped.
>why didnt I see that email earlier?
>>
>>34183016

Elaborate. In detail.
>>
>>34184888

>better than a stock Glock

It was part of the OP's thread of conversation. And then when a Glock owner shows up and does this every thread:
>>34183016
then people start making it a point to shit on Glock marketing and fanboys. But it's an easy point of comparison. Glocks are kind of the baseline measure for polymer pistols right now.

>>34185918
if they're selling Americans for less than the SR9E that would be a colossal failure on Ruger's part for marketing a new line.
>>
>>34184600
>that is the best $248 pistol you'll ever own

this totally

op checkout galloway precision - they make steel guide rod assembly with extra strength recoil springs, not that the 9e recoils much but if you want to make it into a total softie
>>
>>34182644
Very bad
>>
>>34182644
You wasted your money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.