[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euro trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 24

Citizen of burger land here, got a trip coming up to the United Kingdom and just trying to figure out what I can do to prevent myself from being culturally enriched by a semi truck.

I'm looking for any tips and tricks might have protecting yourself in the UK and EU?
>>
Here's a pro tip: stay home.
>>
>>34181733
Don't go to such an awful place?
>>
>>34181733
Let's say for argument's sake I have to go.

On top of that I'm already going to be pretty gray when I'm over there and I'm fairly confident I have good situational awareness.

I'm more so looking to ways to navigate the city's and how to see danger before it pops up that might be native to the European Union.

How do I identify a no-go Zone other than just looking for a bunch of "peaceful refugees" raping people?
>>
>>34181801
Sorry bud, but as a burger your ability to understand foreign geography is permanently crippled.
>>
>>34181801
We already glass Americans on site lest the quarantine on your shitty music get broken. Stay home.
>>
>>34181733
find out where US installations are, go to bars/pubs/clubs there and find an murrican or like minded brit and have them show you around. did that in Germany, shit was so cash
>>
>>34182771
>whoops
bar/pubs/clubs NEAR there
>>
Cricket bat plus tea smell.
>>
>>34181733
Pretend to be Canadian
>>
Combat roll from place to place instead of walking to stores.
When dining of the food they have chest high walls are your friends, hide behind them for max cover when enjoying your food.
Oh, and don't expert a lot of ice in drinks.
>>
>>34181733
You have a much higher chance of being mugged, stabbed, or shot back here in the states. You'll be fine.

Source: been all over the US and europe
>>
>>34183239
Oh and i almost forgot, don't do the London Eye. That shit's a ripoff and a tourist trap. Wear a nice shirt and go to the top of Tower 42 instead. Much better view of the city for less money, but you're required to buy a drink because it's technically a bar. Still worth it.
>>
File: racial-profiling-experiment.jpg (53KB, 650x379px) Image search: [Google]
racial-profiling-experiment.jpg
53KB, 650x379px
If you are a guy
where ever you are If you see two or more dark skins together then get the hell out of there before they notice you and mug you.

If you are a girl
where ever you are If you see two or more dark skins together then get the hell out of there before they notice you and rape you.
>>
>>34183270
Much appreciated.

Any other tourist traps to avoid/substitute?
>>
>>34181733
I have to admit, making fun of the gingers have bitten us white folk in the ass.
>>
>>34184409
That one ended up in prison for terrorism.
>>
File: coldsteeldeltafart.png (132KB, 706x551px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteeldeltafart.png
132KB, 706x551px
>>34181733
Whatever you can take with you in checked baggage, and is legal in the UK (good luck with this part). So basically average/specialized carry items that can be used as weapons, such as keychains, flashlights, etc. You can use the edged end of your tactical flashlight, to pop the tires of the semi-truck and slow it down. Then you can gouge the eyes of terrorists out with your plastic, rounded bottle opener.

Also, your infographic fake news and united arab kingdom memes lead me to believe you are a /pol/shit. But since the thread is about weapons (barely), there's your advice.
>>
The largest amount of coordination any British terrorist act ever achieved was 3 people with knives. If you have 5 friends with you at all times, you are safe.
>>
>>34182788
(You)
>>
>>34181733
Bring a gun? Oh right, 9/11 happened
Why are you going to Britistan anyway? You're going to get hit by the Ramadan Truck-a-thon
>>
>>34184640
I'm a bit concerned about getting run down by a cultural enrichment mobile.

I understand if someone sets off and IED I'm either going to die instantly be horribly maimed or be untouched so there's not much I can prepare for that.

And as far as being mugged is concerned I'm going to be with four other people.
But I'm one for hedging my bets.

>>34184607
I'm going to be utilizing rudimentary improvised weapons as England has some seriously fucked weapons laws.
>>
>>34181733
You don't need to worry about it. Everyone in the country are a bunch of disarmed, bird brained, inbred descendants of peasants. You're protected by CCTV everywhere you travel, funded by reasonable taxes such as TV and window screen taxes.
Just kidding, you're fucked. I lived there two years and can tell you those cops are the biggest god damned pussies.
>>
>>34181733
>Wants to avoid assault trucks
Then stay away from major roads and keep your rape whistle handy. Also buying a knife while you're there might help. It just can't have a locking blade over 3 inches.
>>
>defense of a truck attack
Short of a hi-caliber pistol, revolver or a rifle, you are shit out of luck m8.

Just don't stay in ANY crowd, keep your distance.
>>
>>34181733
Just dont go to shite parts of London or Manchester. The vast majority is fine. Take whatever normal precaution you would at home, i.e if you live in a shit area dont walk around alone late at night. Even then, the UK as a whole is pretty safe, and theres no nutters with guns running around.
>>
File: Bamburgh-Castle-0241.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bamburgh-Castle-0241.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>34184097
Look up the M25 on a map and then don't go anywhere inside it. If you want cities google cathedral cities, those are basically the only nice built up areas in England. Also check out some neat castles then GTFO out of this shithole as quickly as you can, you'll probably manage to see 50% of everything worth seeing in a week.
>>
take your plate carrier and AR with you
>>
>>34185065
Also there are usually a lot of good airshows in the summer.
>>
Stay away from crowds.
>>
>>34184607
>infographic fake news
but
thats real?
why are UK cucks in denial
>>
>>34185065
Ya... about that im staying in London actually.

Airshows are a good idea
>>
>>34181733
What's far more likely is you being shot in the U.S.
>>
>>34181801
Always look like you know where you're going and not an obvious tourist so you don't look like an easy mugging target.
>>
>>34185206
>be white, middle class, young adult
>live in a nice neighborhood
>gated community
>not in a major city
>bongy Kong honestly thinks I'm more likely to be shot in the Wild West than he is to be run over by his neighbor Ahmed, the known terrorist sympathizer living in London.
Kek.
>>
>>34185206
At least then I would die a true American. My soul could Ascend into the American Valhalla. Where I can eat all the burgers and drink all the soda I want to without ever losing my Baywatch perfect body. I can live in a mansion like the one from Dallas, and drive to Cadillacs. And I can spend all day shooting Tannerite with Playboy bunnies.

I just want to survive this trip long enough to make it back to America. Because all true Americans know what happens if they died on foreign soil...
>>
File: a59.jpg (14KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
a59.jpg
14KB, 323x326px
>>34185217
Ha.
>>
>>34185206
at least we can shoot back

Or ya know... do something, instead of running away, like an unarmed CP from a dude with a kitchen knife
>>
>>34184729
(You)
>>
>>34184748
The British police has already got you covered on the jihad vans. Most bridges and big streets have had barricades put up between the footpaths and the road.
>>
>>34185320
Good to know, much appreciated.
>>
>>34185217
You are more likely to be shot in the US than shot\stabbed in the UK, retard.

>jamel the nigger steals something from the store I'm in
>try to stop him
>get shot
>niggers riot and destroy multiple buildings because of a dindu

>ramirez the spic and his gang buddies driving by
>yell something
>don't understand
>they shoot you\stab you for being a cholo

>cletus the bucktoothed inbred redneck
>dislikes the idea of women and men having the freedom to do what they want with their bodies and lifestyle
>gets his rifle\handgun
>shoots up an abortion clinic, gay club or school

>be american
>get shot
>>
>>34185337
ha ha oh wow is this the america stereotype?

holy shit i didn't think we had one besides obesity

no but in all seriousness i hope your government does do something about your muslim terrorist problem m8. were rooting for you
>>
>>34185320
Imagine the incoming legislation
>Park that van!
>parliament has today elected that no motor vehicle weighing over 250 KG shall be permitted on non highway roads
>construction on specially engineered "low highway" roads to connect to the highway system has already begun
>>
>>34181733
>I'm looking for any tips and tricks might have protecting yourself in the UK and EU?
Don't stand in the middle of the road. That's about it.
>>
I think drunk soccer fans can be a bigger threat to your health. Or is that just a Glasgow thing?
>>
>>34185360
We've already started when we voted for Brexit. We'll be able to control our own immigration laws, away from the forced laws of the EU.

When will the US do something about their nigger and spic problem? When will the US grow bigger than 60% white? When will the US change their liberal\SJW ways?

Genuinely, no troll or shitpost, when will the US do something about their white population?
>>
>>34185379
thats right mete blame the US were here for you. You guys got this!
>>
>>34185337
>be me, still middle class, still live in a nice neighborhood, still have gated access to my home
>go to local grocer.
>get some strange looks from people who realized I'm carrying
>no biggie
versus
>be me, bongington the third.
>out havin a pint with me mates a quarter kilo from the rough side of down
>sawright, I'm uppa east end drinkin today, got the big dosh
>hooligans won't take the extra steppies else the constable will be up their arses
>take my evenin walkies towards me flat, crossin the bridge
>jolly as can be, some fine cultural gentleman decides to make a left turn on a straight bridge
>apologize for bein in the lads way
>die
>>
>>34185379
It was NuLab that turned London into a majority non Brit town and Manchester into loli rape central. Not the EU.
>>
>>34185395
>americuck this delusional over his own country

what a surprise.
>>
>>34185385
nice strawman argument bro
>>
>>34185410
>>34185417
we have faith in you guys
>>
Some sage advice:

As we have seen recently in New York and London, it's not always jihadis running around with a meat clever. Trucks and cars have become a popular tool in the daesh's bag of tricks. So how do you protect yourself from becoming culturally enriched by a truck of peace?

Two words: situational awareness.
Like any situation keep acutely aware of your surroundings. When in an area where you might be vulnerable to attack by vehicle look for barriers and keep aware of how fast you can move to one.
Try to always walk to you have the best view of traffic .
Stay alert, look for vehicles driving erratically or in prohibited areas.

In the event you are near a vehicle attack try to leave the area as fast as possible.
Use alley ways and back streets. Areas with lower foot traffic that an attacker would avoid.

...Americans continue to be ideal targets around the world for terrorists. American service personal and civilian tourist are a high value target for kidnapings, bombing attacks (mali) and mass casualty events. If given a choice most bad guys would pick an American over nearly anybody else for no other reason than that person being a us citizen...

... maintaining grey man status in a foreign country sometimes involves concealing your national origin to avoid scrutiny, or to avoid unnecessary hostility...

...use regional currency, avoid telling un vetted locals unnecessary information about where you are from and what you are doing in country. Keep passport and other I'd as hidden as possible and avoid clothing, patches and logos that give away national origin...
>>
>>34185424
And we do not have faith in you.

Your nation is lost. Continue to live in your secluded bubble thinking everything is okay where you live.
>>
>>34185441
>Use alley ways and back streets. Areas with lower foot traffic that an attacker would avoid.
t. mugger
>>
>>34185445
ok hon
>>
>>34185447
In the event you are near a vehicle attack try to leave the area as fast as possible, use alley ways and back streets. Areas with lower foot traffic that an attacker would avoid-(assuming the attacker is still wants to cause casualties and would seek a target-rich environment)*
>>
>>34185452
>literally a "Uhm... no, sweetie..." post

even more proof the majority of americucks on this website are now reddit tier niggers
>>
File: IMG_1717.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1717.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34181733
Honestly it's only major cities. You can go anywhere but Manchester, London, Birmingham and nothing will happen.

Where are you planning to go in England? Portsmouth historical dockyards are great and I can wholly reccomend that you visit Fort Nelson artillery museum. You can go into the underground tunnels, explore pretty much the whole Fort and as a bonus, a qt3.14 I went to college with works the entrance desk.

Bovington
Fort Nelson
Portsmouth Dockyard
HMS Warrior
Southsea castle
Portchester castle

All great places without being in a major city. Though London imperial war museum is cracking.
>>
>>34185410
>delusional
>over my own town with a 5 digit population
>delusional about the town I know the crime rates in
>delusional in the town where I'm on first name terms with the chief of police
Hong bong, please. Accept the fact that your cultural,economic, and societal norms have been destroyed by turrurrists while you were busy giving kitchen knives to your police force. London, the center of all of British culture, is much more of a hotbed for violence than my nothing town in Oklahoma. Get over it.
>>
>>34185468
thats nice hon
>>
>>34185469
DO mention that if you plan on visiting London, go to HMS Belfast.
>>
>>34185475
>just because one town is okay that means everything in the country is ok

murican education
>>
File: IMG_2883.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2883.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34185500
Yeah it's pretty cool. Asked past it after doing the Bermondsey brewers mile and gin distilleries.
>>
>>34185469
I will be in bong land for 5 days. All of it I'm afraid in London proper. And with the group I'm going with, unfortunately military museums are not on the itinerary. Although apparently we have half a day set aside for a Harry Potter Museum...

I understand the smaller cities are probably going to be safer but unfortunately and I'm kind of stuck being in Metro London the whole time.

Side note I do have a day planned to see the British museum. And I'll definitely try and stop by the London Imperial War Museum

Thanks for the input all.
>>
>>34185509
Is there a gin distillery in London you'd recommend going on tour of?

And I'll definitely try and make a stop by the Belfast I love Museum ships.
>>
>>34181801
>On top of that I'm already going to be pretty gray when I'm over there and I'm fairly confident I have good situational awareness.

please stop you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>34185503
good job! you really showed him
>>
>>34185526
you're trying too hard, friend
>>
>>34185539
thats wonderful sweetie your father would be so proud!
>>
>>34181733
Are you truly that paranoid? I would worry more about getting in a car accident on your way to the airport.
>>
File: IMG_2863.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34185516
Ahh okay that's unfortunate. I feel that London is great for English culture if you ignore the people. It's not so English anymore. Countryside wins out. Pic related is my local pub.

Also I would reccomend that if you have a contactless debit/credit card you keep it out of your pockets or wrapped up in foil whilst on the underground at busy times. People can walk past you with a card reader and take up to £30 a pop.

Make sure you do see the Tower of London though, it's great.

If any yanks do ever come down south just ask for info/best spots around the Portsmouth/Chichester area.
>>34185522
This is the gin place
http://www.littlebirdgin.com
It's in a railway arch on a small market street. Drinks are around £5 each but they don't measure. You get a double or maybe more for that so for London prices it's not that bad. Good stuff
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (216KB, 1817x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
216KB, 1817x1163px
>>34181733
I recommend staring any Middle-Easter looking guy in the ground for intimidation. Your piercing gaze will fill them with fear. This works especially well when they are in groups.
>>
>>34184748
>I'm a bit concerned about getting run down by a cultural enrichment mobile.
You're more likely to get hit by a drunk. Get your head out of your ass you chickenshit.
>>
>>34181733
You're gonna be fine, you pussy.
Just avoid the touristic areas, the roads, shopping malls, churches, hotels, suburbs, macdonald's, bars, cultural events, and the no-go zones.
It's easy. Dumb retarded americuck.
>>
>>34181733
Just don't go into the city. Terrorists only care about what they think matters the most to us, and being seen destroying it. Its why they only hit cities, instead of poisoning water supplies or otherwise sabotaging important resources and infrastructure.
>>
>>34181733
Funny to think about how that guy was actually a fucking spy... Weird ass shit.
>>
>>34185561
Sorry to hear you'll be in London the whole time, most of the cooler places/things to do are away from the chaotic capital.
If you come again, I'd say to try out Manchester (just avoid any Ariana Grande shows), Liverpool, York or Edinburgh.
>>
>>34185775
This, all the assholes live in London and everyone else is up north.
>>
>>34185503
Much more of America is closer to being a small town than a big city. So yeah, he's right
>>
>>34185775
You replied to the wrong person. I live in Hampshire m8
>>
>>34185792
Oops, my bad. Meant for OP.

Sorry to hear that you're down south though pal.
>>
File: IMG_3027.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3027.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>34185818
Why? I live in a beautiful area, low crime, small community and very typical English seaside.

Feel sorry for me if I was in some Margate shithole.

This is my mates garden and my family has a farm. Down south is some good shit
>>
>>34185503
>Moving the goalposts because you got told and/or because you didn't read the thread.
>>
>>34185744
Hes a goofy looking white man that converted to islam. If anyone trusted him at all they were retarded.
>>
>>34185835
I'm sure it's a very nice bourgeoisie existence for you.
>>
>>34181733
Burger in germany. West european cities arent really any different than american ones. Dont stumble into the ghettos, dont interact with shady lookin people, that goes double if theyre brown. If you are gonna do heavy drinking do so with friends. Dont stagger around drunk at night by yourself. Dont wander around at night by yourself.

Seriously. Its just common sense stuff.
>>
>>34185890
Well I work 48 hour 4 day weeks so not really. It's called earning things.
>>
>>34185992
So you're saying that you're not a member of the middle class...
>48 hour 4 day weeks
..with materialistic values?
>my family has a farm
>>
>>34181733
Just go to Epcot, their version of the U.K. has a neat bar and you don't have to worry about getting run over by a truck.
>>
>>34181733
Just pay the jizyah and keep to the sharia and you shall be fine kuffar!
>>
File: SAPdefensegloves1.jpg (103KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
SAPdefensegloves1.jpg
103KB, 540x540px
>>34181733
innocuous batons and shields might do
ovb stay off the street and avoid any place from witch there is only one or two exits
.eg tunnels and bridges
any corner or tree that obscures your view is a danger too

>>34182771
tourist bars and such can be a target
like with the Bali bombings
they blow up places they think have foreigners or burgers

>>34185065
how about canal travel ?
so much as mooring charges are a bitch
>>
>>34186033
Yeah. I make £9.20 an hour give or take, £20,500 a year, I'm far from rich.

What are you a communist?
You went from saying that it sucks to live in the south and now you're mad that I have nice things?

Also my parents grew up incredibly poor. Poaching happened a fair bit. Do you know that owning a farm isn't like owning a shit ton of land for the sake of it. It's not a massive money maker.

It's called scrimping and saving, I'm saving up for a martini Henry now
>>
>>34186118
I'm sorry, I know you're a Southener and you know I'm a Northerner but you're acting like you've never heard of or played this game before?

I call you a pompous toffee nosed fairy and you call me a red work-monkey.

I claim that all of your niceties are a result of the suffering of northern workers and you say something about maintaining a strong economy.

We argue about Thatcher for a bit then politely agree over a sport, beer or in this case that Martini Henry you're saving for.
>>
>>34184757
please leave this board, retard
>>
>>34181844
>>34185525
>OP asks about places to stay away from
>brits are so cucked they don't know situational awareness is a real thing and it's as simple as going 'hm that looks sketchy' and leaving
Wow really goes to show you how pants on head retarded you guys are.
>>
Just stay in Stoop.
>>
>>34185469
>was in manchester and london several times
>the worst I have seen was a dude yelling bullshit because his gf left him and police arresting a drunk dude in manchester

lol
>>
>>34186144
Haha okay sorry mate. Honestly I had never heard of this. I only know one northerner and she's agonisingly annoying.

Get back in your coal mine lad then I'll see you at the pub for a pint after.

Things shall be interesting in the elections tomorrow.
>>
>>34185890
>>34186033
Typical antifa fag, expecting to get free shit for not contributing to society or working. Simply by existing they feel they deserve something as they shit post from their parents basement.

Wait theyre brits? ... do brits have antifa or is it just delusion?
...WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOCIALIST.
>>
Buy a bandana and carry a rock in it. Stay away from large crowds of people but don't keep too much distance, so that you may be able to run into the crowd depending on the situation. Never been to UK but this is what my common sense is telling me
>>
>>34185561
> People can walk past you with a card reader and take up to £30 a pop.

you know that stuff is pointless and basically a hoax right? these card readers have to be registered to a business, you'd be committing a completely trackable crime

can it be done? yes
is it really done? no, because it's fucking stupid
>>
>>34186169
I had a guy in a bar fight in Reading (my ex was at uni there) knock someone into my ex who had just had surgery. As I was about to have a go a bouncer threw him out, he attacked a policeman and was then launched into the back of a van and driven off. Brilliant.

>the worst I have seen was a dude yelling bullshit because his gf left him and police arresting a drunk dude in manchester

To be fair that's all you will see imo. It's just because of the Manchester bombing and such that I'm sure worldwide media is making it seem that we are fighting ISIS on the streets every day.

If they attacked us here they might close down the co-op or knock over a beach hut but that's about it
>>
>>34186170
Mate don't start talking elections now, I'm we're both dreading completely opposite results.

>>34186173
Did you finish reading the conversation before jumping in with that typically brash American post? What next? War in Iraq?
>>
>>34186184
I didn't. Okay even better then. Just thought it prudent to mention.

>>34186193
Very true. We probably are. At least there will be an agreement on beer and weapons. Hopefully it'll all pan out well
>>
>>34186193
>Did you finish reading the conversation before jumping in with that typically brash American post? What next? War in Iraq?
Typical brit response. Way to blow an offhanded post into a much bigger deeper statement.
I forget how saltily snarky you guys can be when someone calls you out. Enjoy your country of hyper-passive aggressive cucks.
>>
>>34182798
He'll fail, either by accent or mannerisms.
>>
>>34186205
We do and will, Enjoy yours of poorly educated and socially corrupt living resources!
>>
>>34186170
>>34186144

These two /k/ommandos just completely disagreed with each other and traded insults but ended the argument with good natured jokes.

True Eurofags, Americunts will never understand.
>>
File: 1436162615918.png (386KB, 641x466px) Image search: [Google]
1436162615918.png
386KB, 641x466px
>>34186237
>mfw America has better and easier to get into elementary schools and more top tier colleges in a single state than all of england
Y-you sure got'em...

>socially corrupt living resources
O-oh you don't know what you're talking about... o-okay.
>>
Is UK even a relevant country anymore?
>>
>>34186306
Allow me to present the best educations systems in the world according to the World Economic Forums Global Competitiveness Report;

1. South Korea
2. Japan
3. Singapore
4. China
5. Finland
6. United Kingdom
7. Canada
8. Netherlands
9. Ireland
10. Poland

Sure it's not you who doesn't know what they're talking about?
>>
>>34186311
Not according to Russia
>>
>>34186300
Eh that's brits. My two best mates, one shares 90% of views with me. Some different.
The one I drink with and see most is a West Country staunch labour voter and hates the tories, hates most music I like, doesn't care for firearms, is anti this anti that blah blah.

However who cares? We rip each other, drink together, play sports together. Brits tend to get on with people that like to drink and banter back and forth. As unhealthy for the liver as that may be.
>>
>>34186335
Source? I don't think that includes trade schools or elementary schools.
Let me guess, wikipedia?
>>
>Threat immediately devolves into a shitflinging contest between retarded clappers who think they know better than people living in a country

pottery
>>
>>34186403
>he said as a tea-drinker who thinks they know better than people living in a country
Nice.
>>
>>34186395
>World Economic Forums Global Competitiveness Report

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=World+Economic+Forums+Global+Competitiveness+Report
>>
Frenchfag here, going on a weekend trip to Bristol with a few friends this July so we can convert some € ind £ to support Brexit.

How is Bristol doing from a Sharia point of view? Zones to avoid? We all have telescopic batons, are those allowed on the street?
>>
>>34186311
>>34186344
lol britbongs btfo again
>>
>>34186667
Bristol, is like everywhere else in the Western world to be honest, as is Manchester and London;
Obvious things like don't talk to bad men, don't be drunk and alone in city centres etc.
I would advise against the baton purely because police would more likely consider it to be a -sigh- intentional weapon, you'd surprisingly be better off with a more professional looking knife. This is if you wind up under a bobbys curiosity, in the unlikely event you find yourself in a fight at least a glass bottle or pint glass can be argued to have been an unavoidable object of self defence, as a foreigner in a time of high terrorist alert.
>>
>>34186603
>lmgtfy
Yeah but no, what is the actual source because I dont feel like reading through pdfs that come from 20 different researchers and their definitions.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (14KB, 364x337px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
14KB, 364x337px
>>34186668
Still the second biggest arms dealer in the world and at a time when the global arms trade has been it's highest since the cold war.

We're helping us both ensure the bad guys get some upgrades.
>>
>>34186818
What? You're 6th after Germany but before Spain.
>>
>>34186804
>20 different researchers and their definitions.
>It's the WORLD Economic Forum
>Global Competitiveness REPORT

Jesus fucking Christ! Best of luck getting through this if you struggled with the above.

https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-competitiveness-report-2016-2017-1
>>
File: 1485268322721.jpg (219KB, 2048x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1485268322721.jpg
219KB, 2048x1058px
>>34186871
>article that has nothing to do with the report besides explaining what it is
>still no source

okay well
http://www.bbc.com/news/education-38212070 here's an article from your own news showing the only thing the UK excels at is science studies, and even then you're after slovenia and vietnam...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
The UNDP actually has us at the same ranking.... Soooo...
>>
>>34186920
>implying BBC+Wiki>WEF
>Wiki only goes up to 2013 and only shows "Expected years of schooling" rather than quality.
>BBC Dec 2016 and still shows UK above USA.

If this was you giving an example of how you understand this better than me then I must say, with a great sincerity, that you've not done very well.
>>
>>34181801
>How do I identify a no-go Zone

hint - it will be all males all dark skinned all beards and all writing will be arabic
>>
For one, dont over react to what you're seeing on /pol/ and the internet - its largely overplayed

I live in Birmingham which is like the second or third most muslim place in the country, and i've never seen a 'Shariah Zone' or any such thing and i'm /pol/ as fuck

The vast majority of England is a safe and lovely place (outside of the weather) and the bad places are the big cities - as a tourist, the big cities suck dick.

The medium sized cities and smaller towns are where the English experience is - but if you want to get the touristy bit out of the way, visit London for Buckingham Palace and stuff, then get out because London is largely a complete shithole, and see our lovely countryside

English culture was built in the small villages and countryside really
>>
>>34186969
they go up to 2015 actually and the page obviously has sources that are up to date... enjoy being delusional. One of their sources is even the WEF and UNDP.. so either you're so dense you read a 100 page report and extrapolated the wrong information or the WEF and UNDP are wrong... HMMM I wonder..
>>
>>34187017
>>34187017
Also as a follow up

Shitty areas are easy to identify anywhere in the world

Would you walk into a ghetto in Detroit? A housing project? They're not exactly hard to identify are they?

Similarly in the UK, shithole areas are shithole areas - cheap stores? 9/10 shops are Asian? (our version of Asian) Run down buildings? Dont go there
>>
>>34186854
>These numbers may not represent real financial flows as prices for the underlying arms can be as low as zero in the case of military aid
>>
File: 1478689023994.png (164KB, 580x309px) Image search: [Google]
1478689023994.png
164KB, 580x309px
>>34182522
>Unironically thinks eurotrash is music
>>
oi bruver don't you want to come sniff your sister's knickers?
>>
>>34182798
Canadians are awful and 70% retarded. Look at Montreal.
>>
>>34187049
I dont see you guys higher than 6 in any other source so enlighten me?
>>
>>34185085
that picture is a favourite of /pol/ but it's really just some pasty white fuck trying to stir shit when media were around for unrelated reasons. Not that we don't have a bit of a problem with durkas but it's much smaller than /pol/ thinks
>>
>>34187020
>>34187020
So to conclude, the UNDP confirm Americans spend longer in schools and the WEF confirm UK provides a better education. But I'm the delusional one for saying that UK provide a better education and seemingly despite Americans spending more time in school.
>>
>>34187081
They did a big sell to the Saudis recently, maybe related.
>>
>>34187099
... Everyone sells to the saudis though.
>>34187090
Where did you get that information. You're making assumptions without evidence.
>>
>>34181733
desu dont go to London.

London is a nice city if you have money to spend and know the "right" people, but otherwise its a tourist trap, built to cater to your overweight kin with cargo shorts and cameras
>>
>>34186667
fairly sure Bristol has like 5 brown people or something, you'll be fine
>>
>>34187119
Are you struggling to follow?
>>
>>34187122
london is actually pretty nice, just need to hang out with students when you're there i find
>>
>>34185379
>Doesn't know what white Hispanics are.

I'm super scared of the Christina Aguilaras and the Louis CKs in this country, honest. And I'm even more scared of the census projections that put whites still above 72% population for the next 50 years, meaning what, 10x your population worth?

While you continue to have more and more and more cultural enrichment and rape babies.

Boy does it suck living where I have an entire England's worth of landmass between me and the nearest burka.
>>
>>34187148
I understand that americans spend more time in school, probably because of trade schools and the ease of gaining entrance to schools; but where did you get the 'brits get higher quality education' part from.
We're within 5% of each other for percent of adult population with degrees so tell me more about how your less schools that are harder to get into are providing your country with 'better' education.
>>
>>34187192
Because the WEF report was Best Education Systems, meaning that despite USA being longer the UK still has a finer Education System.

Alternatively, on page 66:
>https://inassets1-internationsgmbh.netdna-ssl.com/static/bundles/internationsexpatinsider/pdf/expat_insider_2016_the_internations_survey.pdf

A map of our relative PISA scores (Based on qualification results) 2012:
>https://ourworldindata.org/quality-of-education

Or a nice 2015 list based on best maths and science qualification results:
>https://fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/

Another list built from many many more:
>http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/2014-report-summary/

Again, to ensure clarity, all of the above based on ratings of the system itself and/or qualification results and not just how long spent in a classroom, which I am more than happy to concede to your nation.
>>
>>34187360
So we are talking about elementary schooling?
>>
>>34187390
Education System would imply Elementary through to Doctorate.
>>
>>34187360
>look at my sources!
>even though each country and organization defines each test differently
>look at these things that aren't really comparable to each other!
>>
>>34187405
But the sources you provided are talking about 15 year olds. How do you gauge collegiate quality in a projected survey about 15 year olds...
>>
>>34187408
>look how despite the multiple perspectives and criteria they each prove my initial point and none serve to counter it.
>look at Anons inability to understand the results of continuous quantitive data
>see how Anon suffered an inferior education
>>
>>34187461
Yeah but each of those sources that conducted the research have varying qualifications. Sometimes you need to take a step back and realize the criteria is different in every country before you make statements that just aren't based in reality.
Sorry anon.
>>
>>34187416
All of those sources, including the WEF, are about 15 year olds.. really. Well, now I know you're not actually reading the sources that you requested. I think I'll leave it at that.
But, you know, you're welcome to provide a contradicting source yourself, you've had 5 off me for christ sake. A sixth one you posted yourself backed me up too.
>>
>>34187509
Sources have already been provided, tell me how you quantify 'better' education through groups that define 'better' as different things.
>>
>>34187480
So you'd be more comfortable if I phrased it as follows:
"The UK has consistently ranked higher than the USA regarding quality of education in a variety of separate international studies and their relative criteria"
>>
>>34187550
i dont think i've seen someone fall for bait this bad in years
>>
>>34187550
Half the words in that are entirely subjective. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to hear anon.
Hope you can keep posting, I know the curfew over there is about to start. Stay safe.
>>
>>34187569
>>34187526

>Yeah but they define 'better' differently
>Lol I was only baiting

See if you're education had been better you might have been able to lose this debate with a bit more dignity.
>>
>>34187593
>See if you are education had been better
full stop.
Seriously anon, you already called him out on not reading any of the sources or articles and still think it's serious posting? Are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>34187593
It's an opinion based assessment that apparently you can't understand. Enjoy living in a delusional state with little to no rights. Enjoy your living and educational expenses. Enjoy not knowing how the world works but being pompous enough to think you run it.
>>
>>34186193
>>34186170
You guys are fucking adorable.
>>
>>34185206
And what's 100% certain is I can shoot back in the good ol' USA. Also I'm only more likely to get shot if I was black and in Chicago, Jew York, or any other wonderfully diverse city. Which I am neither of.
>>
Well this thread seems to be on its way out, so thank you to those who gave good advice.
>>
>>34186184
Except they can use card readers to just get your credit card information, dont need to be part of a business, and its done all the time
>>
File: 1439133115748.gif (4MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439133115748.gif
4MB, 280x200px
>>34189685
Op go to Liverpool instead, you'll never walk alone there.
>>
File: highgate cemetary.jpg (340KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
highgate cemetary.jpg
340KB, 1200x800px
>>34184097
No, that's about the only tourist trap in encountered.

I do have other recommendations on things to see.

Highgate Cemetery is cool if you're into spooky shit. Camden has a good night life and good food. Whatever you do don't rent a car. You'll never find a place to park it, and you don't need a car to get around the city anyway. Just take the tube and walk. You can ride the tube an unlimited amount all day for £7 and most things are within walking distance of a tube station. It's also clean and safe, I rode the tube while shitfaced at 2 am and nobody bothered me. There's an American style burger place called Byron that is pretty good. It's at 97-99 Wardour Street. Decent beer selection as well.

If you're traveling alone or with a buddy and you're between the ages of 20-30 i recommend staying at a hostel if you're not a sperg and don't mind interacting with people. The generator is decent. It's relatively cheap but clean and has its own bar, it's a good way to meet people. Started chatting with my bunkmate and found out he was Canadian and in the RCMP. We talked about glocks and smoking weed in amsterdam and went on a bar crawl with him. Also don't try to hide your american accent, everyone will know you're not british immediately so just rock that shit. Some girls dig american accents. Don't go overboard though, just be normal. Don't talk about politics or act like a /pol/ sperg and you'll be fine.

I would recommend more things to go see but i was only there for 4 days and spent most of it making out with this cambodian girl so I didn't get to see as much as I wish I had.
>>
File: camden pale ale.jpg (169KB, 736x540px) Image search: [Google]
camden pale ale.jpg
169KB, 736x540px
>>34192472 (You)
Also there are free walking tours in the city, i recommend doing that on your first day. They'll show you most of the major tourist sites and you can ask a real live bong all your stupid questions about the queen's hat collection and MI5.
>>
>>34181733
ineed the pic where his pasty, lucky charms ass is getting dragged off by the cops
>>
File: mirin.gif (993KB, 245x248px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.gif
993KB, 245x248px
>>34191814
>mfw nobody will get the reference
>>
>>34192635
no-one under the Sun, at least.
>>
>>34192635
>Fishin for (you)s because you thought you posted something clever
>>
File: 1424515927137.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424515927137.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
>>34192674
You're not wrong, I admite it.
>>
>MUH SHARIA LAW
You realize Sharia Law only exists in the U.K. in so far as conservative Muslim families can go through Arbitration applying Sharia Law? And that you could theorietically also go through Arbitration agreeing to dole out damages to the person with the larger cock if you wanted?
>>
>>34193285
why let facts get in the way of talking points
>>
>>34181741
This.
>>
>>34182522
>We already glass Americans on site lest the quarantine on your shitty music get broken.
Says the guys that had Ariana Grande over there for a concert. Local "peaceful religion" made sure it was a blast.
>>
>>34186082
>tourist bars
I"m not talking about tourist shit I'm talking about local places frequented by military stationed in the area. These places are generally pretty far away from tourist areas, additionally, military bases proximity means higher police presence, and in Britain's case, an ACTUAL, armed, police presence.

generally the thing to do when youre an american stationed in europe is pre-game on post to go to the closest local bar *off* post, then your air force buddy goes home. If you can still walk, you train it to the nearest metro area, grab a doener kebap and drink more at a club or pub. at this point if you're army you probably get in a fight.
>>
Come to finland.

Here we beat up enrichers who even look at women funny.
>>
File: based finns.png (572B, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
based finns.png
572B, 275x183px
>>34194486
>based Finns
I knew there was a reason why I liked you guys.
>>
>>34194486
No you don't, stop lying.
>>
File: 1461061164_8873.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461061164_8873.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
>>34181733
Stay out of Birmingham and anywhere in London apart from the centre of the city. if you are not there you should be A-okay. muzzies are not that big of a problem in daily life. an eye-sore but that's about it and they don't go in pubs so you are pretty much garunteed safe spaces from them. I am up north myself, little to fuck all of them up here but it might seem like more because they are so noticeable when you do see them.

if I where you I would visit the centre of London and then just get out of the cities full stop, no point. they are just like every other city, go to the country or smaller towns and such.

in terms of protection, you are bang out of luck. pretty much no self defense laws over here. you can carry a small folding knife as long as it's a 3inch blade max and it cannot lock. if you are in a car get a hammer. and don't take it out of the car unless you are being attacked.

that's all I can help you with yankbro, I hope to pay a visit to the states soon.
>>
>>34184640
>The largest amount of coordination any British terrorist act ever achieved was 3 people with knives.
>Im so ignorant that i don't know who the fuck the IRA was, the Post.
>>
>>34187164
>he thinks spics are white

Can't make this shit up. Continue to be a breeding ground for SJW's, niggers who want to kill Whites, and spics who will rape your daughter, mother and wife.

Boy, it sure does suck living in a country which is 90% white and actually has plans to stop immigration.
>>
File: 201562417575225618.jpg (159KB, 693x390px) Image search: [Google]
201562417575225618.jpg
159KB, 693x390px
>>34181733
get a good high intensity flashlight OP
>>
>>34196765
a high intensity fleshlight would probably work as well
>>
>>34185206
The majority of the shooting is in places that no one goes to anyway. It's a big enough country to find safe havens all over.
Every European country is the size of an alleyway so all your violence covers everywhere.
>>
>>34183434
This works everywhere
>>
>>34193285
>You realize Sharia Law only exists in the U.K. in so far as conservative Muslim families can go through Arbitration applying Sharia Law?

This.

Sharia law in the UK can only apply to civil cases where both parties request it.

in this, it is identical to Beth Din, the jewish civil court of law, which has existed in the UK since the 1940's. You dont get people screaming how the UK's becoming the next Jewish State...
>>
File: 1490855348886.jpg (56KB, 461x487px) Image search: [Google]
1490855348886.jpg
56KB, 461x487px
>>34194486
Keep up the good work lads your doing gods work
>>
>>34181733

Why not just tour your local mosque and call it a day?
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.