[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on fighting when unarmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20170606_152824.jpg (72KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_152824.jpg
72KB, 720x1280px
Any tips on fighting when unarmed?
>>
Run, don't fight if you don't have to.
>>
>>34178640
Go for the eyes, boo, GO FOR THE EYES.
>>
Read this:

https://archive.org/details/milmanual-fmfrp-12-80-kill-or-get-killed
>>
>>34178726
squeak SQUEAK
>>
>>34178690

This is always the go to option.

If against a knife attacker, wrap your jacket around your arm and use it as a shield
>>
>>34178640
get naked
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>34178726
>>
>Any tips on fighting when unarmed?

Don't.
>>
>>34178640
Best tip:
>don't

If they have initiated combat, they think they have the upper hand, and they are probably right. So, nope right out of that shit.

If, for whatever reason, you initiate combat, then take them by surprise and get them on the ground and pinned, then go for soft spots like the balls, eyes(the balls of the face), ears, temples, and throat. A well timed body slam followed by punch after punch to those areas is going to give you enough time without them being able to respond to it that you might just get them to the point where they won't be responding.

Just remember, if you are starting fights, have a friend at the ready to upload that shit to World Star.
>>
>>34178640
Balls and eyes are fair game especially against and armed opponent but you would generally try to run away from that unless you a better weapon yourself
>>
>>34178690
This

Run first. If you can't do that then remember almost anything can be a weapon.
>>
It seems that 90% of unarmed fights end up on the ground which is a bad place for me being that i'm 5'9" 145lb. I could probably easily take someone smaller than me but I don't have much advantage against people bigger than me which is why I carry a defensive weapon
>>
File: combatjudo.jpg (104KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
combatjudo.jpg
104KB, 900x1165px
>>34178640
>>
File: balls.png (620KB, 900x1221px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
620KB, 900x1221px
>>34179319
>>
File: right-in-the-plumbs.png (762KB, 900x1202px) Image search: [Google]
right-in-the-plumbs.png
762KB, 900x1202px
>>34179326
>>
File: dragon-balls.png (500KB, 900x825px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-balls.png
500KB, 900x825px
>>34179328
>>
>>34178640
>Run
>If running isn't an option then become armed. Everything is a weapon. The longer your reach with an improvised weapon the better.
>Do not hold back. Strike hard, strike fast, and aim for soft spots like the eyes, throat, and genitals.
>>
if they try to punch you just like, duck
>>
>>34178640
Just go fucking read the MCMAP training manual it'll go over everything you need from basic striking and grappling to melee weapons and group fighting tactics...
>>
>>34178726
If somebody tried to blind me in a fight i would kill him then kill his whole family.
Going for the eyes is something you do when your trying to escape a pow camp and ur fighting a guard.
Going for the eyes IS NOT something you do in a normal fight, unless your a little girl with a stinky little vagina
>>
>>34179354
Faggot.
Get some muscles
>>
>>34179010
If they have a weapon yes.
Otherwise youre a fucking homosexual.
>>
>>34178967
>go for the eyes
Confirmed, little girl.
>>
>>34178640
1. Nobody wins in a knife fight. Your best bet is to bring the guy to the ground and control the knife, while getting ready to run.

2. Assume your enemy will always be stronger than you, if you are trained in any kind of combat sport, use technique.

3. If they have a gun and you're more than like 10 yards away, you're fucked. Depending on how fast you are you may be able to tackle them before they shoot you if their weapon isnt drawn, and if you're less than 10 yards away. That's a maybe.

4. Use items around you as weapons if you can. Improvise.

The best thing is not to ever be unarmed. Always have a knife or concealed firearm.
>>
>>34179870
The guy in Op's pic was fighting the jihadis during their latest adventure in London. I'd say eye gouging would be acceptable in those circumstances.
>>
File: Gadsen Flag.png (80KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Gadsen Flag.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
Your forehead is the best weapon of all. Aim for their butthole.

Seriously though, I'll just reiterate what everyone else has typed: unarmed fights are fucking dangerous, uncivilized and the keepsake of Hollywood films. Avoid them at all costs.

Should you find yourself being accosted with no way out, anything goes. If they don't want to be civil, then make them regret their decision. Eye gouging, throat smacking, testicle crushing, remember, it's not about masculinity, it's about survival.
>>
>>34178640
Run if you can. If you can't, grab the nearest thing you can find and use it as a weapon.
>>
Ain't no rules buddy.

You best throw a swift kick to the balls or eye gouge
>>
>>34179870
What if you're outnumbered and surrounded? I've definitely been in a situation before where if it had turned violent my GF and I would have been surrounded. Luckily it was 3 stoned short Somalians trying to weasel money out of me through sweet talking, but if I was a foot shorter and they weren't past their prime, they could have probably jumped us.
>>
>>34178640

Get armed.
>>
>>34178640
Be a Millwall FC supporter. Hand to hand is natural to them.
>>
>>34179319
das gay
>>
>>34179319
>>34179326
>>34179328
>>34179333
thats the reason our army issues protective gear for the balls.
>>
I don't know why people still post as if every unarmed combat is some sort of duel. A duel is 1 vs 1 with agreed upon rules and etiquette before the start of hostilities. For people roving in gangs trying to shake people down for money and/or blood, rules do not apply.
>>
>>34179870
>Going for the eyes IS NOT something you do in a normal fight
>normal fight

kek. You ain't doing shit. Your already defeated with yourself with a self imposed code of honor in a fucking street fight. Like fights are just something one gets into for fun. Holy shit your mentality is fucked up.
>>
>>34178640
yeah , just punch straight through their fucking head
>>
>>34179870

>If somebody tried to blind me in a fight i would kill him then kill his whole family

All of that impotent rage.

You'll die regardless, whether by your attacker's hand or the state's needle after you're convicted for slaughtering an entire family of innocent men, women and children.

This isn't the movies. You aren't going to kill anyone.
>>
>>34178640

Yeah, drive to your local gun store and buy something that goes bang.
>>
>>34178640
dont be unarmed
>>
Just unholster your dick and the enemy will think u gay and will be spooked and run
>>
>>34178640
Learn to sprawl, clinch and ground fight. Catch wrestling is the best if you live in a western country.

Learn footwork from boxing, kicks from Muay Thai and striking from both.
>>
File: 1496810133011.jpg (153KB, 990x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496810133011.jpg
153KB, 990x1024px
>>34178640
try not to fight unarmed
>>
>>34178640
Sweep the leg, no mercy
>>
>>34178640
>No one likes us, we don't care!
Fuck you, I'm Millwall!
>>
>>34178640
>all these faggots saying go for the balls and eyes

Superficial damage at best. OP the quickest way to stop a threat is to incapacitate them via knockout. After that it's choke out. Learning how to throw punches and avoid getting punched will do you much better in your typical "street fight" then all this sekrit ninja move bullshit.
>>
>>34180600
This guy gets it.

They have to be human for rules to apply. Hajis don't qualify.
Douse them in booze an set them on fire.

Just make sure to piss on them after their dead.
>>
>>34178795
This always sounds like shitty advice to me. That arm would be better used grappling his knife arm instead of trying to fend off an attack that's hard to block. Hell, throw the fucking jacket in his face, if you're serious about fighting a knife-armed apponent get in there and savage him instead of waiting for him to attack you.
>>
File: NatalieMars.jpg (71KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NatalieMars.jpg
71KB, 576x1024px
>>34188170
I would say don't end up on the ground wrestling if they have friends.

Best way to die. Use a weapon or don't fight because the maximum advantage is what you should always strive for.
>>
>>34188299
>op asks what's the best way to fight without a weapon
>lol just use a weapon
>>
Trip the person next to you and run.

Its like you want to get stabbed OP
>>
>>34182645
Youre a bitch. Go tend to your vagina sweetie...

>>34183047
If you blinded me i would sure as shit kill you and your whole family. Attacking someones vision is attacking their life.
>>
>>34178640
Yeah get armed
>>
>>34188378
>Internet tough guy over here
>5'4" 540lbs NEET
I bet you flood /k/ with /pol/ shitposting too you autist
>>
>>34178640
If you can run, do so. If running is impossible, go full chimpanzee. Bite, throw feces, tear at the eyes and genitals. Make fighting you so wildly unpleasant that they don't want to, even if they can beat your ass.
>>
>>34179417
DROP THE WEIGHT MARINE CORPS
>>
>>34178640
kick for the other guys kneecaps, hit from underneath or from the side. Try to arm yourself (kinda) with a twist style metal pen or pen torch to use as a kubotan; aim for their temples.Take off your belt and use it both guard your hand and a whip with beltbuckle end. break a chair to get a club &/or a pointy-stabby thing. use a table as a shield or rush the fuker if you have help. Use a fireextinguisher to temporaily blind them then brain them with it. But running until someone turns up to shoot them works
>>
>>34188336

or just make sure you can run faster then your friends
>>
>>34188378
>If you blinded me i would sure as shit kill you and your whole family
good luck doing that while blind
>>
>>34180600
RAYCISISTT!11!!
>>
>>34188378
They probably get a lot more pussy than you but whatever, DIAF
>>
>>34188378
Attacking someone is attacking their life numbnuts. A fight isn't something you do for fun or honor or shit. If you attack me I'm sure you want to kill me and will act like that.
>>
On one hand I want to say how the fuck did three guys with knives not get the shit mobbed out of them and killed with barstools and broken bottles.

On the other hand I don't blame anyone for running as you don't know if durka durka is packing a hidden bomb.
>>
>>34188791
The british are well-trained to not defy brown people or to defend themselves.
>>
>>34188791
because that would be raycis. Memes aside some people tried to fight the hadjis, op's guy was one of them, he stood his ground like the fucking Millwall hooligan that he probably is.
Also there was a Spaniard that tried to fight them with a skate, unfortunately that guy died.

Anyway it happened in london in a place where people were drinking so they were not really an opposition. Also yes, at least one of the hadjis had cans strapped around his waist to fake some type of kabboomm device.
>>
File: F3 A Super Fat Face.jpg (517KB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
F3 A Super Fat Face.jpg
517KB, 4000x2500px
>>34188378
>Attacking someones vision is attacking their life.

Lemme guess, you need to keep an eye on your wife's tendies, riiight?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.