[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in iraq/afghanistan US soldiers used IR lasers, illuminators,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

in iraq/afghanistan US soldiers used IR lasers, illuminators, chemlights and strobes whenever and however they wanted since jihadis aren't NV capable except for an extremely small minority

if a future war broke out with a country that isn't stuck in the cold war era and actually issues it's soldiers NVGs, how many US casualties do you think will happen because of bad IR discipline?
and how would IR discipline regs change?
>>
>>34177340
Lots would die and regs would change. It's difficult to shoot with NODs
>>
>>34177416
Its not.
>>
>>34177416
>It's difficult to shoot with NODs
easy to shoot, just hard to aim
>>
>>34177340
You couldn't even capatilize the first letter of your sentence. So I shouldn't be bothered to answer you. I know the answer as a former Infantryman, but your dullard state makes me want to vomit
>>
>>34177489
that is not frowned upon here, but rather encouraged so if you're unfamiliar with protocol i recommend you should git out bulimic nu-male.
>>
>>34177458
>>34177450
It's really hard to shoot with nods
T. Ranger whose entire platoon had to be recycled because no one could hit shit
>>
>>34177672
Except it's not newboy. I'm an original fag and old enough to be your dad considering you're mom's probably a meth head and you are 12. Try again.
>>
>>34177695
how old are you by chance?
cuz if you're old enough to be my dad, then you're one old fucker.
>>
>>34177801
I'm 32. A 16 year old getting a 16 year old pregnant is possible.

However it would probably be the time I was 17 with that 14 year old. I think that was a BJ tho.

The point is I'm old enough to be your dad, not that I'm actually your dad.
>>
>>34177854
dad pls come home
>>
>>34177854
i just turned 55 so no you're not old enough.
>>
>>34177932
You may be older. But you're still a newfag to me. You see newfag/oldfag is a reference to how long you've been here.

So while you may have age, you lack in wisdom.

Tldr;

Just because you're older means jack shit. It matters how old you are in 4chan years boy.
>>
>>34177965
No oldfag posts like this. Please sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34177965
>reddit spacing
>calling anyone newfriend

Oh my god.
>>
>>34178213
>>34178231
What kids? Also what Reddit spacing. You're both clinically retarded.
>>
>>34178271
It's time to take your meds and get off the internet pappy your grandkids want to shitpost
>>
>>34177340
>how many US casualties do you think will happen because of bad IR discipline?

Not many.

Most fucking units barely take the time to zero their daytime sights properly, let alone their night shit, and they rarely, if ever, actually do any night marksmanship training with their lasers.
>>
>>34177340
>and actually issues it's soldiers NVGs
Like who?
>>
>>34177691
No it's not.

Shooters just need to be taught that the fundamentals still apply even with a laser, and if you make sure they take the time to zero their shit properly, they'll have little problem making the transition.

We'd train our dudes during the day, shoot a standard day qual, and do it again at night after laser zero and refresher training. Everybody met the daytime standard, and a lot of the weaker shooters would actually shoot better at night for some odd reason.

Where the fuck were you when an entire platoon couldn't shoot for shit at night? It certainly wasn't a Ranger battalion, as we were among the first to figure all that shit out.

t. real Ranger.
>>
File: 1331087077769.png (330KB, 631x439px) Image search: [Google]
1331087077769.png
330KB, 631x439px
>>34177965
i don't want to be you're daddy, but if i were, you'd be a helluva lot more respectful of divergent opinions than you are.
have been lurkin' on 4chan for a while and that doesn't entitle me to ANY special consideration.
>>34177691
ever here of shooting from the hip?
>>
>>34178231
>thinks that doublespacing has anything to do with any site
>uses it as basis to judge anybody on newfaggotry

Just kys
>>
>>34178516
>i don't want to be you're daddy
that was purposely left for you to sperg over.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.