[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's fault?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fuckthisplace.jpg (157KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisplace.jpg
157KB, 800x507px
"The building went on lock down after employees got nervous after seeing a man with a concealed carry weapon outside the building. There is no immediate threat to employees or the public."

http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/06/chase-bank-on-lockdown-in-polaris-after-report-of-man-with-gun/

Who's at fault for this one /k/? The paranoid employees calling the cops or the idiot who is printing?
>>
>>34176428

If it was concealed carry then how the fuck did someone see it?
>>
>>34176434
>If it was concealed carry then how the fuck did someone see it?
This is what I want to know
>>
File: images-9.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>34176428
>Saw a man
>With a concealed carry weapon
>>
>>34176434
>>34176443
The facebook post I saw this on didn't explain that, but 80% of the posts are old fudds saying Open Carry is legal and everyone is a snowflake. Also Polaris area is arguably one of the epitome of high upper middle class in Ohio. So its more fear driven then political in my opinion.
>>
>>34176462
Polaris area sucks so much
>>
Not OP but I'm assuming it was OC and a stupid reporter got it wrong, that or Superman works at that bank
>>
>>34176468
Arguably the worst drivers too.
>>34176470
the facebook claims it was Concealed Carry several times via updates. Pretty sure it was bad printing, or the staff has x-ray vision.
>>
>>34176428
>>>34176501
>I say all of Ohio /k/ should go walk around the Polaris area of Columbus this week OCing. With handguns though, don't be autists with rifles.
This is some turbo autism right here.
>>
>>34176534
That wouldn't go well.
>>
>Ohio

ayyy

polaris is an upscale borough of Cbus. Columbus is pretty split nowadays, you have the OSU kids, the gays who turned Victorian village into a super gentrified area (High street is pretty awesome now), and a bunch of rich mostly jewish and orthodox people. it's a weirdly purple city in some ways, but it is NOT very gun friendly.

My guess is he was printing like no other OR his gun got exposed somehow, like his shirt rode up on him or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.