[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRESS F TO LAUGH AT THE DOWNFALL OF ISIS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

PRESS F TO LAUGH AT THE DOWNFALL OF ISIS.
>>
the russians should just drop a 1 megaton nuclear weapon on the city.
>>
>>34176303
Woah woah woah, what are you, an Islamophobe?
>>
I wonder why the southern route is still open.
>>
Didn't they retreat because of secret talks with the DoD?
>>
>>34176303
Why would anyone do anything to stabilize the region?
>>
they'll just move to the UK
>>
>>34176303
I like this idea
>>
Raqqa will be an even bigger shitshow than Mosul. US has already signaled it's going to be a slog.
That the locals hate the SDF only somewhat less than ISIS doesn't help.
>>
>>34176326
a cornered rat will actually prove dangerous to the cat that is hunting it. same holds true for basically anything that's still alive (including humans). if it has nowhere to go it will fight like hell to survive.

however if it does have somewhere to run to then it will definitely run. and that makes for a much easier fight. especially when one considers the likelihood of that highway being a nice flat stretch of ground with minimal cover well within range of discreetly placed artillery pieces, sniper teams, and Russian attack helicoptors.
>>
File: serb says remove kebab.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
serb says remove kebab.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>>34176286
>>34176303
>>34176314

nahh its just with enemies to humanity as they are, anyone who sits back and does nothing about them (like their human shields) is equally copable

Maybe if we kill enough of their civilians too, they'll start killing them in their sleep and risking death just to hopefully not get killed by us.

>>34176353

because its not limited to just that reason
and above all its to...
REMOVE ANNOYANCE
>>
>>34178274
Go to bed Kane.
>>
>>34176303
>implying al-Baghdadi isn't going to nuke himself and Raqqa before capture
>>
Is it true that the ISIS caliphate has been pretty much wiped out and they're practically back to guerilla tactics instead of being a "real" army?
I haven't heard anything like this before on our news before and now I'm reading an article (hilariously about ISIS propaganda) saying that ISIS are losing
>>
So, how will the situation develops when ISIS finally gets BTFO of Syria?
SDF state or will another step in the war?
>>
>>34180503
SDF territory will likely go back to Syria, but Assad will concede a ton of autonomy to Kurdish regions.
>>
>>34180952
No he won't, not permanently. As soon as he is in position he will kill the kurds too.
>>
>>34180958
Him and what army?
>>
>>34181006
His army of Iranians
>>
can I get a quick rundown on syria as of late? I used to follow it but it got sorta boring. Stuff is happening now?
>>
>>34180958
Yeah. I can see Assad maybe making a few concessions in the beginning. Maybe or maybe not enough to satisfy the Kurds. And then pulling most of those back as he gains more stability. I anticipate a war with the Kurds to happen sometime in the next 3-5 years. Of course, this changes if US actually sticks around and protects them.
>>
>>34181015

>Implying Iranians won't get BTFO by American planes
>>
IVE BEEN WAITING 26 FUCKING YEARS!! WHEN ARE THE NUKES GONNA DROP?!!
>>
>>34178631
oh shit its the cod4 plot about to happen
>>
>>34181764
>>34178631
lol if this happens, and i will forever call the moment CoD4 happening.
>>
File: isis slaves.jpg (58KB, 1200x711px) Image search: [Google]
isis slaves.jpg
58KB, 1200x711px
Shit, the slave market is about to crash. Good thing I stocked up on wives and got the hell out.
>>
File: 4353453654676876567321 (572).png (902KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4353453654676876567321 (572).png
902KB, 728x1000px
>>34181793
What's next, air port shootings and American generals going rouge?
>>
>>34181829
>I can literally buy a woman for under 165 USD
Jesus H. Christ where are these ISIS markets please do tell
>>
>>34181906
In Raqqa.

You could've flown to turkey, sneak across the border, made your way to Raqqa, bought a wife, then headed back to turkey. Once there, burn your IDs and claim to be a refugee. Turkey lets you go on to Europe and the officials there are recognizing child brides as 100% legal because it'd be racist otherwise. So you march right in, claim for 5,000 euro NEETbux a month and live a peaceful life with your 12 year old wife.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.