[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On June 10, the Navy will commission the 418-foot Gabrielle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

File: th (10).jpg (13KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
th (10).jpg
13KB, 249x250px
>On June 10, the Navy will commission the 418-foot Gabrielle Giffords in Galveston, Tx
>Naming the ship after Giffords marks the first time a vessel has been named after a living US woman since the cutter Harriet Lane
>"In honor of Mrs. Giffords, and her horrible ordeal, we commissioned a special head in the hull," said Vice Admiral Cullom
Kek.
>>
Why in the living fuck is getting shot worth having a ship named after you?
>>
File: gabby.jpg (27KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
gabby.jpg
27KB, 460x287px
>>34175858
I wonder if the sailors assigned to the Gifford will call it "Shooting Gabby" when they go to use the head.
>>
>>34175858
Irrc they were not expecting her to live when they named the ship.
>>
>>34176362
she was shot in 2011, the ship wasn't laid down and construction started until 2014. the ship was named after her for the same liberal bullshit reasons the the Obama admin wanted to name a ship after Harvey Milk and Caesar Chavez.
>>
>>34175948
Because the program was in question when it happened. So the USN did what they always do - they play politics with names so no one could cancel it.

Fish don't vote.
>>
>>34175858
>we commissioned a special head in the hull
so it has a handicapped ladies room?
>>
>>34176396
this, If the Army or Marines were shitting out a new base/tank/aircraft every 3 years and naming them after states/congress members, they would have non stop funding for all of the projects.
>>
>>34176396
>Fish don't vote.

Neither does .223 apparently. Couldn't stop an aged 50kg, white lesbian woman.
>>
>>34176418
he Jew magic protected her
>>
>>34176418
Giffords was shot with 9mm
>>
>>34176429

I'm just not going there.

There is a thread in that and I'm not going there lol
>>
>>34176384
Milk was in the Navy at least, so at least it sorta makes sense naming a ship after him, much more than Giffords or Chavez at least
>>
>>34176439
see >>34176357
>lol, just 9mm
>>
>>34176444
and what did he do in the Navy that made his service noteworthy other than blowing everyone in the showers?
>>
>>34176448
Lel
>>
>>34176448
I have no idea what he did, probably something like you have described, but, it still makes him somewhat more related to the subject
>>
>>34176524
so every sailor that becomes a public degenerate after their servix should have a ship named after them?
>>
>>34176384
Ship names are planned out far in advance of being laid down
>>
>>34176578
If you become a successful public degenerate, sure.
>>
>>34175948

Because she's a legislator, the group of people responsible for doling out USN funding. That's it.
>>
>>34176603

Truth be told, Milk wasn't the worst. Dan White (his assassin) shot Mayor Moscone for a reason. For as much as a degenerate Milk was, he wasn't a pedophile unlike Moscone. Honestly, White should have shot Moscone and left Milk alive, in which case Councilwoman Fienstien would have never ascended to the Mayorship, then the US Senate. We'd have a gay Jew running the Senate but I'd take that over the demon thing Fienstien is.

t. old enough to remember the assassinations
>>
>>34176713
Huh. Had no idea the nuances about the assainantion
>>
>>34176781
>nuances
I wonder who could have been behind it?
>>
>>34176415
Kek
>>
>>34176781

Remember all the catholic pedo scandals? That's Moscone. He was a close friend of the SF Archdioceses (in fact it's partially how he got elected) and White himself would watch him fuck kids at political dinners and such. Milk was an outsider to this, but White saw what Moscone was trying to do: make pedophilia socially acceptable by making gays socially acceptable first. Moscone wasn't stupid, he knew that all the kids he was fucking would eventually come out to the media as adults. So, both had to go.

What's hilarious is that White didn't even go to jail for that long, he pled insanity and only got five years.
>>
>>34176812
Really jiggles the jello
>>
>>34176713
How old is Fienstien now anyway? At least she'll probably quit or die soon
>>
>>34176812

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>34176895

She's 83. By Senate standards, she's still got twenty years left in her (if not more, as technology provides). Nobody likes her (especially not SJWs due to her support for Israel and her willingness to compromise with Trump) but she will always win reelection. Nobody can stop her, not even the Democrats themselves.
>>
>>34176713
>Dread Lich Feinstein ascends due to proximity to a man who got assassinated

REEEE he fucked up big time.
>>
>>34176908
hell, Strom Thurmond was a drooling idiot in a power scooter the last 10 years or so he was in Congress and he lived to be 100.
>>
>>34176713
>>34176913

K I N O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NikqzmwbgU
>>
>>34176384
Was Chavez even a citizen?

And don't get me started on naming a ship after a literal pedophile whose favorite hobby as a middle aged man was taking in impressionable teen runaways and then fucking them.

It's like the navy wants to reinforce the stereotype or something.
>>
>>34176933
I feel like there should be a cut-off age for being a politician, like, 70 or something, all these fucks are so old and out of touch with reality
>>
>>34175858
Are they talking about a toilet or a sexy Giffords figurehead?
>>
>>34176713
Foreign interests most likely put her into power.

Don't you think it odd for an "environmental terrorist" group to attempt bombing her home only to have the explosives fail? They had plenty of reliable TNT they used in other bombings.

She has been carefully cultivated to hate everything American, probably by communists.
>>
>>34177006
She has a hole in her head, so they put a head in her hull.
>>
>>34177006
Why not both?
>>
>>34177013

>Foreign interests most likely put her into power.
>She has been carefully cultivated to hate everything American, probably by communists.

Fienstien is probably one of the most American legislators out there, and I don't say this as a good thing. She's the Democrats' equivalent of John McCain. She's basically a Republican except in favor of gun control. This fact infuriates SF residents who don't get any other options every six years.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (46KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
46KB, 480x320px
>>34177059
You mean the bad qualities of republicans like wanting to spy on and enslave Americans though, right?

She loves spying, until it's done to her.
>>
>>34176995
well, there has been a problem with some federal judges serving well past 70 and 80 taking months to decide on cases that should take no where near as long. Supposedly now there are mechanisms in place to ID ones that need to be nudged out to pasture or just removed. Unfortunately elected officials are just that, elected, they are in their office by the will of the people. I've heard something like a third of congress has personal credit scores so bad, the shouldn't be able to get a credit card. That their are many members of congress that have DUIs, and all sorts of petty criminal records. All sorts of things that would keep a service member from getting any kind of security clearance, and yet these people get to sit in on closed door National Security testimony.
And found the numbers

29 members of Congress have been accused of spousal abuse,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
19 have been accused of writing bad checks,
117 have bankrupted at least two businesses,
3 have been arrested for assault,
71 have credit reports so bad they can’t qualify for a credit card,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are current defendants in lawsuits,

And in 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drunk driving, but released after they claimed Congressional immunity. (from Capitol Hill Blue)
>>
>>34177059
I know she's authoritarian as fuck. She wanted to require every college kid under a student visa to have nightly check-ins following 9/11, nevermind that we didn't have the man power to do so. And then there was the 'any form of encryption, even SSL, is too dangerous to be in the hands of ordinary citizens' bit.

Fuck anyone that tries to outlaw mathematics because numbers do not break down in the face of a warrant.
>>
>>34177090
None of that is really bad though, they aren't perfect angles and people don't expect them to be without minor flaws.
>>
>>34175948
Because she was an anti-gun nut and people are so goddamn stupid they will vote for anything that appeases their pet projects.
>>
>>34176448
that's not noteworthy for a sailor
>>
>>34176979
What's wrong with Chavez?
>>
>>34177059
Fienstien is a devious bitch that has been playing politics since she was a teen. Supposedly when her father was part of the Democratic machine in Chicago, she started keeping a list of her fathers political "enemies", you know, just because. Oh yea, she was in her early teens when she was doing this too. She's been playing this game her whole life, she's not going anywhere unless she stokes out or Death Himself can get past her security detail.
>>
>>34175948
She has a vagina

Vagina + doing literally anything = instant hero
>>
>>34177087

Notice how all the "bad republicans" run the Republican Party, and Fienstien (who has all the qualities of bad republicans) runs the Democratic Party.

>>34177099

>nevermind that we didn't have the man power to do so.

Most colleges have their own police forces now, so it is feasible if a massive waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>34177104
>Spousal abuse
>Assault

>Not bad
>>
>>34177125
Do you have any idea how many fucking Asians (east coast, Indian, Pakistani) grad students there are/were in the UC system? And you're going to verify every single one is in their apartment/dorm room by nightfall?
>>
>>34177137
don't forget writing bad checks , bankrupting your own business, and having a credit score worse than a 21 y/o black college kid. Yea, that's who I want fighting over a piece of my tax dollars
>>
>>34177137
>police automatically remove the man from the premises if they are called to a domestic disturbance
>even if it was the man who called
>courts take a "guilty until proven innocent and then you're still kind of guilty" approach when a woman files a complaint about a man

Don't take that stuff at face value
>>
>>34177178
That's true, but the abuse could have very well still occurred, regardless of stupid biases
>>
>>34177147

I graduated from UCB, so yes I do. The school administration would just hike foreign students' tuition to cover the cost of new police staff stationed at their dorms.

Not advocating for this, but it's at least feasible.
>>
>>34177200
And its really not that bad, if they aren't in jail for it it was probably nothing major but it still causes you a knee jerk reaction
>>
>>34177178
> Juries take a guilty until proven innocent approach

Still found guilty by 12 people off the street.
>>
>>34177122
t. MGTOW fat fuck
>>
>>34177178

>>courts take a "guilty until proven innocent and then you're still kind of guilty" approach when a woman files a complaint about a man

no they don't, unless you're an alcoholic or otherwise a degenerate

my mom tried this on my dad and all it did was destroy her marriage when he brought up her DUIs and the court fucked her
>>
>>34177221
>implying it doesn't always happen that way
>>
>>34176960
>that dead blank stare
she's forcing herself to keep a level tone and appearance, but is it because she wants to project calm, is she trying to keep from freaking out? or is she trying to mask another emotion?
>>
>>34177111
he was a literal communist
>>
>>34177212
Calling them isn't going to work. You'd have to drive by every location and verify occupancy. How many officers do you think it would take to visit 100 locations every night within 3 hours of sunset? Now multiply that out.

At that point it's cheaper and easier to just refund their tuition and deport them.
>>
>>34177226
There are countless cases showing the opposite

Look at the mattress girl case and how it fucked up that guys life
>>
>>34177231
Well they are either fat or autismos.
>>
>>34177231

Someone's still salty they can't get their CCL because of that class A domestic abuse misdemeanor 3 years ago.
>>
>>34177269
>reading comprehension

Back to school chap
>>
>>34177287
> implying my rather sweeping implication wasn't due to your absolutely sweeping implication
>>
>>34177311
>implying you didn't get confused as to who or what you were replying to and was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>34177111
Illegal immigrant

Non citizen

Literal communist

Agitatior

Anti-Vietnam and anti-military

Is that not enough?
>>
>>34177250

matress cunt didn't get charges filed, only him kicked out of school

that's a problem but it's not life ruining like alimony or a felony assault conviction is
>>
File: IMG_4513.jpg (120KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4513.jpg
120KB, 1024x693px
>>34177240
>>34177774
Schools just talk about civil rights thing about him. Never looked further in to him because he did not interest me but the names in the current ballot or whatever are hard to chose from when they all seem to be bad. And this just me but if you names the war ship after Chavez it would be a slap to the face for him
>>
File: angry.png (207KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
207KB, 900x900px
>>34177111

You need to leave.
>>
>>34178406
Sorry I've only heard the civil rights thing about him Nothing else
,blame public schools
>>
>>34176445
>Implying she was actually shot
>>
>>34175858
>name a battleship after an old dying woman who is a democrat politician in a landlocked desert state overrun by liberals and mexicans
It's like they're begging God to destroy the ship.
>>
>>34178698
>Arizona
>Libreals

I don't live there, but that's never the impression I got
>>
>>34175858

>First mission of the Gabrielle Giffords
>Communications Officer takes a direct blow to the head
>Communications of the ship permanently crippled
>>
>USS Harvey Milk
>Oiler
>Navy
It's a completely fitting name. Fuck Durhumeph, and fuck white people.
>>
>>34176713
Dan White reads like a good man desu, kek he probably was, too bad he an heroed
>seargent 101st
>valedictorian
>reported police brutality and left the force
>killed pedo fags in positions of power
good man
>>
>>34178387
Chavez got a cargo ship. Just another Mexican hauling shit for gringos!
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (34KB, 480x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
34KB, 480x387px
>>34177774
Chavez served in the US navy.
>>
I'm so happy they used an LCS for the name... It will truly be one of the only Gun Free(TM) ships in Trump's Nav-ee
>>
>>34178698
>battleship
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34182968
>It will truly be one of the only Gun Free(TM) ships
Um, it, uh, still has a gun, though. A 57mm peashooter, yes, but still a gun.
And four .50 MGs for close-in counter-speedboat defense.
>>
>>34175858

>Naming the ship after Giffords marks the first time a vessel has been named after a living US woman since the cutter Harriet Lane

You know what really pisses me off about this?

Six people actually died in that attack; but a woman who survives gets a ship named after her because she's a politician and the people who died were nobodies.

Literally every single member of the navy who has ever died in the line of duty is immensely more qualified for this honor then that gun grabbing bitch.
>>
>>34176384

>Harvey Milk

FUN FACT: Harvey Milk fucked his 16 year old congressional page then dumped his ass and told him to kill himself.
>>
It is horrible bad luck to name ships after living people.
>>
>>34183721
shes jewish
her life is more important than the goyim
>>
>>34176448
wait so that isn't something that sailors normally do?
>>
>>34177013
>She has been carefully cultivated to hate everything American, probably by communists.
Simpler answer, she's a Jew
>>
>>34178587
have you seen her?
shes turned into a retard now dude
>>
>>34186239
>shes turned into a retard now dude
what's new?
>>
>>34186289
she has a fate worst than death, shes now nothing more than a drooling windowlicking mascot
>>
>>34177105
>Giffords is anti-gun
I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of her at the shooting range, and that she's an admitted gun owner.
>>
>>34183760
>another fun fact: Harvey Milk wasn't a congressman
>>
>>34186316
her husband got caught on the hypocrisy train. after they launched their anti gun bull shit he went out and bought an AR-15. Before his waiting period was over, the press got wind of it and called him on it. They fell back on the lie of "I was buying it to show how easy it is to get a evil black rifle." Never mind his wife got a 9mm lobotomy. Then he turned it over to police for destruction. I hope he over paid for some shit brand AR.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/03/09/gabby-giffords-husband-buys-ar-15-announces-he-s-not-keeping-it-after-news-leaks-out/
>>
>>34186454
>http://www.breitbart.com/
>/big-government/
>>
>>34186467
>I can't discredit the article, so I'll ad hominem the source
>>
>>34178587
Wasn't Giffords at least mildly pro-gun before being lobotomized and fed anti-gun propaganda?

I could've sworn that shortly after it happened there was a mention of her being in an ad with a Glock.
>>
>>34175858
Could we petition Mattis or the white house to change this? We need someone more deserving.
>>
File: th (9).jpg (15KB, 269x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (9).jpg
15KB, 269x300px
>>34187788
Great idea, we can nominate /ourgirl/.
>>
>>34175948

why the fuck is naming a ship after a woman such a problem? getting mad about this kind of stuff is childish.
>>
>>34175948
worked for Ronald Reagan ;^)
>>
File: 8D.png (131KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
8D.png
131KB, 256x256px
>>34175858
>People will have to serve on the ship of a woman who remains just as dumb as she was before having half of her brain blown out
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.