[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$450 ar15s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 21

File: thx trump.png (515KB, 1001x704px) Image search: [Google]
thx trump.png
515KB, 1001x704px
when will it ever end /k/

praise the orange god for becoming CEO of america
>>
>>34172614

God bless Trump but I'd rather have $69 nuggets again
>>
>>34172656
Why? AR-15 is a better gun.
>>
>>34172668
and here.
we.
go...
>>
>>34172614
Damn that thing is nice. I really want to do a build right now.
>>
PSA had a complete upper and lower (separately) for $370 with free shipping on both irrc. cheapest complete AR ive seen yet
>>
>>34172614
How does it feel to know that in 15 years we will be talking about how we should have bought all those cheap AR's back in the day? Thank God for Trump.
>>
the orange buffoon is going to be the death of us all. democrats are going to rally in 2018 and take at least one of the houses of congress. then they will clean up in 2020 and own it all.

our only hope is trump being impeached before 2018, or the republicans primary trump in 2020 and defeat him and the democrats.
>>
File: 1495934252653.gif (3MB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495934252653.gif
3MB, 419x313px
>>34172760
>he dosen't know about the midterm election predictions
>>
>>34172760
democrats are dumb, fear-mongering, hypocritical bigots.
>>
>>34172668

>$450 AR
>better than a Nugget
>>
saw a M&P for 375$ on sale fucking crazy
>>
>>34172784
i know.

the republicans have some built in advantage that can keep them from losing both houses in 18. unless the democrats can some how take over state governments before the election, change districts, repeal voter ID laws, and register everyone to vote and make them actually show up.

Republicans are fucking fools. Trump is a plant by the democrats. the russians are working for the democrats. they need to stop being themselves, and start doing things that democrats and independents will like. like legalizing pot.
>>
Firearm Background Checks Soar To New High In May Despite NRA-Endorsed President

So what's going on here? Well, at least according to one of the largest gun dealers in the United States there has been no slowdown in purchases of guns from new buyers at all, a phenomenon they attribute to the growing number of terrorist strikes around the world in recent months.
sauce
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/firearm-background-checks-soar-new-high-may-despite-nra-endorsed-president
>>
>>34172668
Not him, but Poorfags, newguns and college students. An AR is miles more practical and versatile and cheaper to run ammunition wise, but at the end of the day $69 is much less than $450, and nuggets are more legal at a state-to-state level than ARs.
>>
>>34172861
>Trump is a plant by the democrats. the russians are working for the democrats. they need to stop being themselves, and start doing things that democrats and independents will like. like legalizing pot.
Nigger wut?
>>
File: 1494621526121.jpg (23KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494621526121.jpg
23KB, 484x461px
>>34172668
>thinking an AR could even compete with a nugget
>>
>>34172896
wikileaks
pied piper

email from hillary's campaign. saying they wanted trump promoted by the media during the primary. to drive the GOP platform to the far right. so hillary would have an easier time in the general election.

the birther issue started from the hillary campaign. then picked up by Trump. who suddenly became a republican and put his orange face on TV as the head of the birthers.
>>
>>34172933
Can you show me some of this email?
>>
File: enb2016_6_2_0_10_41.jpg (372KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
enb2016_6_2_0_10_41.jpg
372KB, 1280x960px
>>34172877

I am (you)

Nuggets are much more interesting and funner to shoot than an AR. I am not a poor college kid i have a pile of AR's i have accumulated over the Obama years. Yeah they are more practical than a Nugget but they will never be a Nugget. I long for the days of the Moist Nugget being the official gun of /k/ and having 54r spam can threads, those days are gone forever
>>
>>34172933
You have some supporting evidence to back this all up, right? This isn't just some fanciful story you've dredged up in some echo-chamber?
>>
>>34172969
You are a fucking slavaboo who should have spent cash on an AK.
>>
disregard pol shit, lets talk ARs.

I've never heard of this company how are they?

I need a 80% lower and want it to be cheap not poly I'm thinking PSA since looks don't matter I can snag a blem.

Or should I get my own custom so I can have memes on my gun?
>>
File: Uw50llA.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uw50llA.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
The Mosin was the first "military" rifle I owned. I probably wouldn't have spent so much on guns if I never had the opportunity to purchase such power for so little. The nugget is the gateway gun to a life of slavmemes and life long meet up friends.
>>
>>34173030
>You are a fucking slavaboo who should have spent cash on an AK.

I did when SGL's and Vepr's were $600 I was waiting for the Saiga 9 to come in when nigger banned them from import.
>>
>>34172969
>funner
>i am not a college kid
could have fooled me
>>
>>34173073

Fact: AR kids have ruined /k/
>>
>>34173039
This is the right question. Due to current prices I'm definitely getting an AR but to get it this cheap would be awesome
>>
>>34173097
Fact: kids have ruined /k/
>>
>>34173109
Fact: /k/ have ruined /k/
>>
>>34173104
It's fun for me to look at pricing move, when I first got into guns lots of shit was super cheap and following the battle of the big two semi autos, the AR and AK what gets cheaper over all for long time AK and now ARs are. I wonder if there will be a flip again.

To be honest, I'm a bit a mil surp junkie so like AKs more but the AR is a damn good gun, I have a few one gucci others less nice but I just don't enjoy em as much even if they are good guns. So I don't tend to shoot them often.

Rambling to de pol this shit but, really regardless of your likes etc, when I first joined /k/ you NEEDED to own a nugget to be part of the cool club, at this point, you NEED an AR to be in the cool club, and they are both damn fine rifles.
>>
>>34173104

>$450
>unknown company

A guy selling me jerky at last weekends gun show told me they were produced by Knights Armament for the navy seals. Apparently they made to many of them and have to sell them at a loss.
>>
>>34173144
I'm not sure what that story is more incorrect or bizarre.
>>
>tfw ARs are getting cheap but I don't really care for ARs
>>
File: ty donald trump.png (161KB, 973x691px) Image search: [Google]
ty donald trump.png
161KB, 973x691px
>>34173144
lol $450 is surprising for you?

the sheer number of companies making these guns are bringing down the price and nobody is panic buying atm

let me guess you only buy colt ponies
>>
>>34172951
>>34172973

Eh, I'll back him up. I recall reading a wikileaks email where the DNC directed the media to give attention to Trump and a couple other candidates because they perceived them as easiest to defeat.

Maybe put in the minimal amount of effort, like googling "wikileaks Trump pied piper" instead of demanding to be spoon fed sources on everything.
>>
>>34173123
Fact: You can't ruin what was never good.
>>
>>34173211
>dpms oracle
My buddy's dad bought one of these (total fudd) last year for the same price.
Shot it and it was "pretty ok." For some reason I just don't trust it to be quality.

The meme nowadays is "you can buy an AR for $400!!"
I look at that as the "questionable" range of ARs as in no-name/unknown brands with little to no customer feedback after hard use.

Yes, the market is flooded, but you have to wonder where these unknown companies are cutting corners to get prices down to that degree and still make money. My guess is the quality of their sourced parts.

Considering you can buy an upper + a lower on PSA with some basic irons and one mag for the same price as these no-name companies offer a complete rifle, it definitely raises some questions. Given PSA is widely popular and can get away with providing deals on items due to their sales volume.

So yeah, if you want 10 brand X ARs for the price of 5 good ones, go ahead. There's no guarantee they'll be quality, and I think you'd be better off spending like $1-200 extra on a more reputable firearm.
>>
File: go.jpg (24KB, 558x360px) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
24KB, 558x360px
>>34172759
>be born, raised, and living in Commiefornia
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34174607
>dpms
>unreputable
>>
Lucky bastards the lot of you!! If I want one I gotta pay $2500 for a shitty dpms with a shitty "thumbhole" stock! At least I can still buy an sks and Enfield for pennies.
>>
>>34174607
Holosun would like to have a word with u nigger
>>
>>34174607
Some of the m&p ar15s dip down that low

Is that an "Unreputable" brand lol
>>
>>34174847

but you can buy bolt guns with silences for cheap, I am very jelly of you kiwis
>>
>>34174847
what are you contributing to this thread by tripping?
>>
>>34174831
Just the Oracle familamo. I didn't say it was complete shit, but I can see why it was sub $500...
>friends dad had an xboxhuge scope mounted which didn't help
>le railed gas block maymay
>ugly stock
>absolutely nothing special about it

I have 3 ARs and I don't even like ARs thaaaat much. For the price, nowadays you may as well have a couple just in case of a price spike/ban/election/flying carpet invasion/etc...

But again, I'd rather go just a bit higher in price to take advantage of the features provided by the next tier instead of a totally plain Jane setup.
>>
>>34174888
From what I've seen, no. M&P's don't dip into the 4-500 range.
>inb4 15-22
>>
>>34172614
I bought my AR parts for $470 total (not including BUIS) more than a year ago. They've been this cheap if you're not an idiot, can watch sales/buy local lowers, and can assemble them yourself.
>>
>>34174892
Eh it's a bit of a waste of money except for on .22s
>>34174894
Stop being a whingey cunt! Fucking nothing is changed by a couple squiggles.
>>
>>34172760
yeah just like they did in 2016. Faggot.
>>
>>34172614
Just get some Trump furniture
http://www.guntecusa.com/ar-15-trump-series-limited-edition-complete-furniture-set-red?search=trump
>>
>>34174936
>keymod
>>
>>34174949
yeah... what's the big deal though other than mlok looking a bit better
>>
>>34174906
The m&p sport does

Go and follow plebbit's r/gundeals fuckingnpleb
>>
>>34174884
Sooo most of their dots are around half of what Aimpoints go for... Are they half the quality? From what I hear, no. They seem to have a good reputation.
At the same time, are they Aimpoint quality? No again. There's a reason they're in between the low and high end.

As far as the AR prices go, I'm only saying that I believe there's a bit more behind getting away with selling a complete AR for $450 than "muh market is flooded." If they were the same quality, nobody would buy BCM, Daniel, etc...

Personally I look at IO and their AKs- known to be shitty and low priced. Then I see these 400something dollar ARs and have to think that there's most likely a few companies who are in a similar boat pushing low quality bullshit for a bargain.
>>
>>34175006
>telling anyone here to go to reddshit

I can personally, proudly say that I have NEVER gone to that website for anything.

That being said, I'm assuming you're talking about used market or first gen M&P sports. Because in my area (and even online) I usually see Sport 2s go for just under $600.
>>
>>34172877
Considering Palmetto has a bare bones AR for under $400 now, and Nuggets are damned near/past the $200 dollar range the an entry level AR will now buy you 1.8-2 Moist Nuggets.

At this point it shouldn't even be a question - new shooters and poors should skip the Nagant
>>
>>34174607
PSA, DPMS, S&W, etc are fine. Even the modern bushmaster is fine now - it has to be, competition is too fierce for them to do shit like days old like not staking the gas key
>>
>>34175040
>frequenting 4chan
>somehow deluding yourself that this site is superior to anything
>>
>>34175028
geez you always need to write out an essay for your unthoughful opinion

Holosun is perfectly fine for the vast majority of civilian gun owners. Is aimpoint 4x better for 4x the price(aimpoint micros)? Not even close. Hell aimpoint is lagging behind in features that are included with some of the holosuns

Holosun also has a lifetime warranty and no company will do that unless they expect a high number of the products they send out to be reliable

Of course the benefit with aimpoint is that you can own something that is #1 and not made in china. And who can forget being able to use the muh military uses it punchline

Outsourcing doesn't necessarily mean crap that breaks easily.
And on the other hand you have people wasting money over brand names.
Tell me the difference between an anderson lower and a noveske lower. Come back to me with the price difference as well.
Faggot
>>
>>34175072
I see what you are getting at. Those companies have been in the game long enough to know what sells and what is unacceptable.

But again, like I just stated in a previous post, I worry about the guys trying to undercut PSA and the like.

I think of looking at the comparison between IO AKs and a WASR.
WASRs used to be (and kind of still are) the minimum acceptable quality AK with a great track record for what it is. Then you have IO who tried undercutting that minimum standard with a lower price and ended up with a horrible reputation because of it.

Now apply that to ARs.
>>
>>34172861
>they need to stop being themselves, and start doing things that democrats and independents will like.
They already do that, which is why we have Trump
>>
File: IMG_1122.jpg (131KB, 750x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
131KB, 750x1227px
>>34175040
I dont like le plebbit either but the gundeals subreddit is far more useful for finding online deals than 4chan will ever be

If /k/ had a permanent gun deals thread it would be full of shitty price checks on shitty as mosin nuggets

Oh and heres a screen cap of one of the cheap m&p sport deals from the gundeals subreddit

Get on your knees and apologize NIGGER
>>
>>34175136
The reason ARs can be sold so cheaply is because of the concept of economies of scale. Any AR within a given price range is usually going to be equal to any other AR in the same price range due to the fact that all of the parts used by everyone are sourced from the same handful of companies.

So how are these companies managing to sell at these low prices? They're liquidating stock that they hoarded in anticipation of a Clinton victory and/or reducing their margins in order to edge out the competition. It has nothing to do with a reduction in QC (you are actually more likely to see that during a boom than a slump like right now) and everything to do with retail.
>>
>>34175117
For one, this was never about optics. You just used it as an example of "just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it's shit."

Bringing it back to my point: I don't trust dirt cheap rifles just because they're AR pattern rifles. Until these unknown companies prove themselves, I'd much rather shell out an extra few dollars to buy something I know works.
>>
>>34175161
see
>Tell me the difference between an anderson lower and a noveske lower. Come back to me with the price difference as well.
Faggot
>>
>>34172614
ive been witholding ammo purchases as well until the prices drop further.

theres literally no reason to buy gun stuff right now unless you really need it, if we all hold out for a month we can enjoy rock bottom prices
>>
>>34172759
>that will be during chelsea clintons presidency and new AWB 3.0
>>34172760
lol retard
>>
File: yayyyyy.png (54KB, 1020x774px) Image search: [Google]
yayyyyy.png
54KB, 1020x774px
>>34175040
heres another example

A P O L O G I Z E
>>
>>34175149
Looks like that's from PSA. Didn't know they're that cheap nowadays.
>even thought I'm on their mailing list

Still not going to reddit. I don't use either of these sites to look for guns, and only here do I spout off autism about my firearm preferences.
>>
File: 1496212107685.gif (306KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496212107685.gif
306KB, 498x498px
>>34172614
>>34172614
>>34172614
IS THIS A GOOD GUN K??

I kind of want it because of the unmarked lower so people will never know how much of a giant cheap piece of shit I am.
>>
>>34173211
>lol $450 is surprising for you?
it's cheaper than AK's my mind is blown
>>
>>34175168
>moving goalposts
>L-look at the lowers!
>they're the same!

Go look at a PSA freedom bcg and compare it to a Lantac or Spikes or BCM and tell me they are the same quality.
>>
>>34175199
depends
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-5-56-premium-hpt-mpi-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group-no-logo-39339.html
>>
>>34172973
hes exaggerating or an idiot when he says Trump was a democrat plant. but we do know from wikileaked podesta and DNC emails that they purposefully refrained from attacking Trump during the republican primaries because they thought he was the weakest candidate and Hillary would easily beat him in the general election, because they also had paid for the video footage where they had him saying "pussy".

fortunately for us, clintonfaggots severely underestimated the anger and hatred for radical leftist SJWism and obama foreign policy and intolerance for a corrupt political elitist wench top kek
>>
>>34172877
20 year old college student here I own about $8,000 worth of guns you fags just need to quit being poor.
>>
File: swiftboat accuse sex.jpg (124KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
swiftboat accuse sex.jpg
124KB, 972x972px
>>34175209
the dems literally thought the trump saying pussy on tape was their ace in the hole, shows you how dirty and corrupt they are
>>
>>34175182
Sorry nig nog. I haven't been browsing poorfag rifles- Hence why I'm astounded (compared to the last time I looked) that there are places trying to undersell even those bottom dollar prices...

I'm not mad that these rifles are cheaper now. Not at all. I'm just weary of these brand X rifles getting out there under the guise that "they're the same price as an M&P, must be just as good!"
>>
>>34175209
The real irony is that Hillary would have beaten all the repub candidates if not for Trump.

The other repub candidcates lacked HIGH ENERGY.
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (104KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
104KB, 601x508px
>>34175199
Jesus you are fucking stupid as fuck

>har har har these price drops have to be a result of muh nonmilspec quality cause i dont understand labor costing or manufacturing costing
>har har har economies of scale: "just a meme"
>har har har competition? Meme also
>give examples of exceptions to price means muh superior
>buh buh youre moving the goalposts wahhh wahh
>>
>>34175209
not to mention the backlash against the DNC for propping up Clinton and ignoring Sanders when he was a legitimate candidate
>>
>>34175223
exactly, it would have been romney vs obama all over again
>>
>>34172614
I got an AR for 250 under Based Obama. Why's Drumpf letting the gun lobby get away with this?
>>
File: sanders riggedd.jpg (78KB, 809x482px) Image search: [Google]
sanders riggedd.jpg
78KB, 809x482px
>>34175226
yeah it wasnt just propping up it was a full on conspiracy by the leadership of the DNC
>>
>>34172760
the DNC is leaderless, and without a platform. have fun
>>
File: $_57.jpg (72KB, 1024x981px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
72KB, 1024x981px
The only "cheap" (slightly under 1000€) ARs in my country are either a DPMS Oracle or a Windham Weaponry one.
What would you pick?
>>
>>34175203
Again, you're starting to imply that all ARs are the same. Theyre clearly not.
>>
>>34175237
basically saying "lets pretend to take jabs at sanders so we make it look like a fair fight, but we already know we are headed straight to the general election because we got the primaries rigged"
>>
>>34175241
WW. DPMS is shit
>>
File: 21-22.png (1MB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
21-22.png
1MB, 1280x877px
>>34175230
it was the perfect storm, still makes me smile thinking about how we meme'd a president
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>>34175237
true, he never had a chance because "it was her turn"
>>
>>34175246
>what is the law of diminishing returns

Also youre right not all ar15s have the gucci logo to dupe ppl into paying a premium for a near identical product
>>
>>34175224
Never said price drops on existing rifles had anything to do with this. ONLY these new unknown manufacturers selling ar15s for exceptionally low prices despite not having any of the pull of bigger companies.

Do you not have any doubt that some of these places are putting together pot metal bullshit and selling it for $450 because "that's what PSA sells their shit for?"

I don't trust it at all. $400 mp15? Cool- I know that rifle is decent, there's a shit load of them, I get it. Supply and demand.
$400 no name rifle? I'll pass.
>>
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-8-nitride-freedom-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle-516445740.html
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-blem-lower-classic-edition-no-magazine.html
http://palmettostatearmory.com/review/product/list/id/26050/

$380
>>
>>34175271
>60 year old rifle design

yah u r rite these new companies need to invest more r&d into alien technologies divisions before attempting such a feat of engineering and manufacturing
>>
>>34175258
Ok sir. Please take your IO AK and Radical firearms AR build to a carbine class and report back.

>reeee!
>things cost more because they have a different symbol on them!
>they're really all the same!
>my hi point is just as good as a glock!
>they're both 9mm!
>>
>>34173144
YOU WERE AT THE FAYETTEVILLE NC GUNSHOW TOO?!?!?!?

the guy selling nascar memorobillia and stunguns said it right?
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (32KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
32KB, 248x189px
>>34175282
>exceptions to the rule
>gee i wonder what this means i should keep talking about absolutes
>gee i never went to school but quality is the only cost driver in pricing me thinks

Gee guy dont let that iota of a brain overheat so quickly
>>
>>34174906
Ive seen them in stores.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.