[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Im to fat and stoopid to join the army and become a real operator
>>
>>34172194
Just got discharged from the army, trust me NO ONE is too fat or stupid for infantry
>>
>>34172397
Kek

Op why would you join peacetime army save for the gibs? Shit sounds incredibly boring. Unless you're going for college bucks your basically giving Uncle Sam what are usually the most exciting years of your life for close to nothing
>>
You're lucky you can at least get fit and then join. I have flat feet because I wore nothing but flat soled boots until highschool. Thanks Mom.
>>
>>34172413
>Shooting guns and seeing the world
>Not exciting.
>>
>>34172194

>real
>operator

Having a state sponsor your training and equipment doesnt make you an operator.

You must eat the heart of a god you just fucked to death to be an operator
>>
>>34172413
>most exciting years of your life
delet this
>>
>>34172413
>not getting drunk as fuck in barracks with your boys
>not laughing at pogs trying to do war things
>not getting gay stories of things your drill sergeant did
>not fucking literally anything that moves after a deployment
>not being able to wear a veteran hat once you reach the age of 60

Why live?
>>
File: CIB life.jpg (50KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
CIB life.jpg
50KB, 500x310px
>>34172194
hey op, my eyesight sucks, and I'm color blind, but somehow, I still got into the Army, and I still got Infantry. I did my two tours and GTFO.
Unless your going to tell me "it's glandular" you lack the will power and resolve to loose some fat, and you think you could have been an "operator"? Much less Infantry? Pick related.
>>
>>34172194
Lose weight, educate yourself. It's that easy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.