[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eerie or Unnerving Innawoods Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: cropped.jpg (2MB, 2736x2052px) Image search: [Google]
cropped.jpg
2MB, 2736x2052px
I'll start this one off with a story that just happened to me last week when I left to stay at a cabin with the doggo while my house was getting fumigated.
Found a nice place to stay on airbnb in the Mount Pinos area in CA, near the Sawmill Mountain. Got there late the first day but couldn't help walking the dog a bit, area is really nice, staying fairly light out for how late it is in the hills too, hooked up my xbox to watch some married with children on the tv (the cabin episode) and had a pretty great first night.
>>
>>34170387
>in a cabin
>with a Doggo
>with internet and heating
>still scared

I don't care what happened OP, you're a pussy and you need to go outside more.

Also

>>/x/
>>
So, after a great night there the first day, I was feeling pretty good about my next day there. Skyped with my lady who didn't feel like coming with a bit, visited the nearby community pool (it's a rich area) and picked up some grub and more half n half to make white russians later. Generally just had a good vacation day. It wasn't til later around 9ish when it was starting to get dark dark outside, the kinda dark where you can't see the ridgelines anymore when things started to get a little... odd. First, I was relaxing on the couch chillin' out maxin' to a little fresh prince when it froze up and wouldn't go back to playing. My xbox is a little old so I didn't think too much of it, went up, hard reset it and went to go tend my evening fire.
>>
>>34170419
thanks for your helpful advice Mr. Faggot, I'll keep it in mind
>>
>>34170435
>>34170453
This has to be a shill

Are are Californians this fucking gay?
>>
fug off cuckfornian, this is the worst spook thread i have ever seen.
>>
File: IMG_4349.jpg (69KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4349.jpg
69KB, 627x720px
>>34170465
Yes

Hard gay is the cali way
>>
File: cropped2.jpg (1MB, 3274x2455px) Image search: [Google]
cropped2.jpg
1MB, 3274x2455px
>>34170435
So I'm tending my fire when it dawns on me that I haven't let the pupper out to piss since like 4pm, and I should probably take her out before she wakes me up at midnight to go again. As I stand up to grab her leash my xbox freezes up again and the motion detecting lights on the outside of the cabin start to trip, first the one near the main door. Then the one beyond the deck in the back woods area, and finally the small one outside the kitchen window on the opposite side of the main door... maybe 5 seconds between them. It is at this point I'm wishing the windows on the face of the cabin that is virtually ALL windows, had some damn shades or curtains, only about two of them did. I decided to wait a little bit before taking the dog out, in case there was a mountain lion or something dangerous to doggos outside, and grabbed my pistol, because surrounded by windows.
>>
>>34170501
Around this time I'm starting to wonder if maybe the large glass door at the other end of the cabin that leads into the loft bedroom was locked or not, as I had not checked it, and it would be pretty easy to hop onto the deck and access it, and I realize to myself that I left my spare mags for my P5 up there. The fire is dying and I'm starting to get a bad feeling like I'm being watched, or that something isn't right around here. The kitchen motion light goes off outside again, and a couple mins later, now that the room is essentially only lit by the tv screen, I start to hear a tapping coming from the loft, that sounds vaguely like the pipes, but not quite ( I work in plumbing) and I wasnt using the HVAC or water for hours. tap-tap-tap, Knock. tap-tap-tap, Knock, repeatedly for about a half an hour. When it finally stopped, I decided to go up there with my pistol to check if everything was ok, and retrieve my spare mags
>>
>>34170563
I crept up the stairs and checked if everything was ok, and didn't find anything unusual up there. Grabbed my mags and went back down, when I reached the bottom of the stairs, I found the front outside light tripped and a light in the spare room near the basement on, that I don't recall flipped on. I checked that portion of the place and found once again, mostly everything alright, just sans the light. So I go back to the living area and my cowardly doggo plops down at my feet and puts her head down. Around 10 or 15 mins after that, she popped her head up, looked out the sliding glass doors next to the couch I was on, and hops up, trots to the dead center of the kitchen away from the windows and lays down, looking out the doors. For a while at this point, I was starting to feel more unnerved, the closest thing I can compare it to is when I was stalked by a mountain lion while I was fishing in Sequoia. My xbox froze up again for the third time, and my phone stopped working forcing me to restart it. At that point I basically just noped. Grabbed my dog and put her on the couch next to me, turned my mini flashlight into torch mode, set it on the table and sat there til I passed out with my pistol and spare mags next to me. I don't know if there was anything spoopy outside, I don't care to know. I know SOMETHING was out there, and my dog did not like it. I didn't hear any crunching or scrapping so I don't think it was a bear or a raccoon, and she's not afraid of opossums. Like the title said, it was an unnerving experience, and it lasted for like 4 hours. (side note, no idea what kept causing my electronics to fuck up, the lights kept turning off too... I'm thinking it was just old cabin wiring causing electrical anomalies.)
>>
There wasn't even a weapon of any kind in this story you nigger.
>>>/x/
>>
Rural power fucks up often. Get used to it. When storms are near I shut down my desktop (when not using it the hard drives stay disconnected) and use a notebook for fapping/shitposting. I can hotspot via my phone if cable dies.

I keep inverters and a jumper pack so I can run my router and charge my phone.

I bought one of these after using one daily at da used car lot. It also starts my riding mower so I no longer buy mower batteries, and it has enough balls to start trucks and Harleys (Harleys draw more amps!).

https://www.amazon.com/Jump-N-Carry-JNC660-1700-Peak-Starter/dp/B000JFJLP6

I have three Streamlight LED Stingers and love them. I can recharge my jump pack and Streamlights off the cigarette lighter when I drive.

I have a couple of generators but mainly use them to run power tools. Could pump water if needed but I have ample reserves. When bad weather comes I fill a plastic barrel next to my toilet for washing and flushing.

I don't get spooked. Humans are apex predators and if one wants me dead he/she/it can snipe me when I'm outside. I view critters as an opportunity to kill something but all I've shot is feral dogs and cats and that only because I keep chickens.
>>
>>34170714
Except he didn't devolve rapidly into skinwalker tropes.

Nice try, skinwalker.
>>
>>34170645
>Power failures in time with motion lights triggering
Motion lights trigger on anything and everything. I'd bet they were triggering on benign shit, even waving trees, and the sudden draw was fucking with the circuit, particularly if there was a short somewhere
>>
File: 20170605_170434.jpg (3MB, 2142x2070px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_170434.jpg
3MB, 2142x2070px
>>34170714
Did you miss the part wherein I mentioned my P5 and spare magazine's
>>
>>34170871
Don't talk to this guy, he's a skinwalker. He just wants you to come to /x/ with him where no one can see, and he'll either convert or replace you. We're not totally sure which. He's not even human, don't risk it over baitposting.
>>
>>34170497
Sumitani Masaki here, fuck CA.
>>
>>34170753
it actually did occur to me that the lights going off outside which were not connected to the cabins power might have been set off by an/some ambitious thieves who might be looking to hit a cabin in a rich area that has giant windows they can see into but I could not see out of. Getting up and wandering around with a pistol may have made them elect a different target. Just a thought
>>
>>34170387
>stoned
>hike out of small town in Virginia at 2am
>moonlight, no need for headlamp
>on trail for about half an hour, get so tired, decide to look for place to camp
>turn on headlamp to look for campsite
>Thirty pairs of eyes motionless staring back

Freaked out for a few seconds until I realized it was a deer yard.
>>
>>34172508
>Immediate mag dump original predator style.
>>
>>34174642
I mean, if I'm innawoods and I see that I'm firing a warning shot without taking the time to think about what that could possibly be. That's horror movie levels of "oh, shit!!!!!!"
>>
Is doggo normally paranoid? Is there normally something or nothing when she freaks? Animals give good tells when something is wrong.

Doesn't matter. Could be Samsquantch; could be Doggoman; could be Man Door Hand Hook Car Door. Doesn't matter: you're gonna need a bigger gun. And don't shoot it unless you absolutely have to: Man Door Hand Doggosquantch will eet u 400% if you just hurtz it a little but no kill.
>>
>>34172508
What small town?
>>
File: IMAG0394_1.jpg (266KB, 1216x1559px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0394_1.jpg
266KB, 1216x1559px
>>34174880
Nah, she's a giant puss but she's not normally paranoid. She was a rescue and doesn't like other animals bigger than her, they freak her out, no idea why buy I presume her previous owners were dicks
>>
File: human hunting.png (104KB, 1002x930px) Image search: [Google]
human hunting.png
104KB, 1002x930px
>>34170387
>>
File: human hunting 2.png (50KB, 999x532px) Image search: [Google]
human hunting 2.png
50KB, 999x532px
>>34178655
>>
>>34170387
>watch married with children on xbox
is it on netflix, hulu, or something else? been wanting to watch some MwC for a while.
>>
>>34178697
It used to be but was removed like a couple years ago. I picked up the entire series on dvd for $25 at frys sometime last year
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.