[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no ammo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: luty gun.jpg (117KB, 1312x762px) Image search: [Google]
luty gun.jpg
117KB, 1312x762px
Hey /k/, europoor here with shitty gun laws. I want to make a Luty gun for myself but then I'd just have a gun without ammo. I can't buy casings around here in the right caliber and I cant make them myself. What do?
>>
>>34169069
If you're gonna go through all the effort of illegally making a gun, how about just moving to a country with less shitty gun laws
>>
>>34169187
This.

That or mill your own brass on a lathe out of bar stock, use strike-anywhere matches as primers, and cast your own bullets.
>>
P.A Luty has a guide to make your own casings and ammunition. Should find it on his website if you search a bit on google.
>>
>>34169069
Are there any blanks available in your country? Any powder-driven nail guns?
>>
>>34169203
This. There was a polishanon who built a home made SMG with a wooden receiver... The ammo was 7.62x39 casings drilled out and nailgun blanks inserted into the hole. The firing pin would hit the rim of the blank.
>>
>>34169203
No blanks unfortunately, not sure about powder driven nail guns
>>34169200
Must have overlooked it
>>
>>34169069
If I were in a similar situation I would make multiple single use shotgun like implements. You could use match heads or fireworks as a propellant, and anything really as flak for the projectile

Also you could try the tried and true, buying ammo illegally. Go find your weed dealer, get him to hook you up with a coke dealer, get in with them, and see if they can get guns and ammo illegally. If they can't then find who they get coke from. It might cost some money and time to gain their trust. When you get to a person higher up in the coke game, they either buy from people who own guns, or they order online, and can order you a gun and ammo, for a price.
>>
>>34169324
ordering shit on the dark web would be a lot easier
>>
>>34169069
Where from fag? If you're dutch i can set you up
>>
>>34169654
Easy way to get BTFO by LEO you mean.
>>
>>34169069
>Go to range that rent gun to random people
>ask to rent a 9mm
>buy 50 9mm cases
>Shoot 45, keep 5 to avoid suspision
>repeat
>????
>profit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.