[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Airsoft and stray cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 58090_000.jpg (68KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
58090_000.jpg
68KB, 650x650px
I don't know if this is the proper board, but I have a stray cats problem in my neighborhood and I was thinking about solving the problem in my own and there's a neighbour that feed them and nobody else is doing shit even if the cats are breaking stuff, getting into houses and well, just fucking the area in general.

I don't want to kill the cats, just hurt / injure them a little so they don't want to come nearby and they go bother someone else.

I am considering an airsoft gun / rifle to hurt, them and scare them so even if there's food in the area, they don't want to come back., I read the force of those go from 1J to 7J, what should I look for to hit a cat enough to produce the kind of punishment I want?
>>
>>34167385
inb4 giddy
>>
>>34167385
>I was thinking about solving the problem in my own

can't just call animal control?
>>
>>34167391
Already talked with the town hall, they say it's the problem of the neighbourhood for feeding the cats and not castrating them, so they won't do shit, and there's no private animal control agencies in the area.
>>
>>34167385
It can still penetrate their skin, which can leave a festering wound that leads to a slow death. Your honest best bet is just chasing them off and scaring them, or look into a trap, neuter, return program.
>>
>>34167437
The problem is, they are not in the streets, I would have tried that already, this is an apartment complex and they roam through the roofs, never seen one down on the street, and they can get food fuck and water all without going down.
>>
>>34167437
Don't you exaggerate a little bit ? Those are toys.
>>
>>34167437
what about paintball rounds?
>>
>>34167385
My grandfather uses one of those super cheap walmart ones that runs on AA batteries to keep the raccoons out of his yard. The bb's maybe clock in around 150 fps, so nowhere near enough to break the skin but enough to deter small animals.
>>
>>34167385
Airsoft would deter them very temporarily.
But if you can confirm they're feral and not anybody's pet, don't feel bad killing them like any other nuisance animal. Get a 177 or 22cal pellet rifle and aim for the vitals, look up cat anatomy if you aren't familiar.
>>
>>34167385
suppress an AR15 chambered in 300 blackout, should be fine
>>
>>34167437
Yeah, for high velocity. Get something weak, like an AEG pistol, and it should pretty much float to the target.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.