[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of Gabe Suarez?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0818.jpg (100KB, 620x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
100KB, 620x373px
Although some of his products can be overpriced, he seems to have a solid perception of what works and what doesn't. I've read up on most of the tactical "gurus" and his methods are generally the most pragmatic and well rounded amongst his peers - little backstory

>Be Gabe
>Patroling the most gang filled streets of California
>Fuck procedure, bad guys need killing
>Killing is my business and business is pretty steady
>Injured muh back, claim disability
>Still trains people on the side
>Tried for disability fraud, gets a plea deal, not a felon?
>Anyway, killing is all that I know, I'm gonna go shoot up the scum that ratted on me
>Afterall, this is Commiefornia and my level of corruption is on par or lower than most of my comrades
>Voice of God intervenes while on the way to kill officers
>Damn son, I prolly shouldn't kill them
>Start a successful training/retail gun shop instead
>Some ideas suck, others are ahead of their time
>Start a forum called warrior talk where I can market my wares
>Mellow a bit with age but still firey
>Shoot them in the face, get fit and fuck PC culture is my mantra
>Also a pirate

He didn't invent much of the cool stuff he promotes - red dots on pistols, stakeout shotguns, non NFA Glock PDW - but he takes the concepts to the next level. I've tried one of his flat triggers and it's been great.

What does /k/ think of Gabe "the face is the new center of mass" Suarez?
>>
>>34166793
He's a nut.
>>
I think he should stop trying to advertise on a vietnamese sock puppet board
>>
>>34166805

Im the one who keeps showing the pics of his PDW Glock and you're probably the same anon who keeps thinking I'm him

/k/ and warrior talk are my two favorite gun sites, just thought I'd get the boards take on him. He's got his own web forum to hawk his wares lol
>>
Broken clock is right twice a day.

Dude is a crazy, insane idiot.

Buttttttttttttt

He is also willing to fight, and actually right about a few things (red dot equipped pistols)

In the coming war of Trump vs. The World, he will be a great SNCO on a front line unit
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 220x265px
>Dodging shade like a mofo.

Gabe is petty and stupid and all kinds of shitty. He copies everything he puts out from somewhere else. He is a good filter for information in that way, though. He presents what is good as his own. As long as you don't fall for his shilling and retardation he's a useful idiot (that's what he calls his customers, btw).
>>
>>34170104

Yeah he does seem to be a good filter of knowledge and tactics in the firearms community
Do you know of any other similar trainers? His Red dot advocacy and force on force training seems to be top notch
>>
>>34166793
>Killing is my business and business is pretty steady
>>
>>34172752

Lol should have mentioned it was LA.
He has some good stories on his site about blasting perps
>>
I live in Los Angeles and when I was underage I went to a gun store with my dad.

They had some literature and while my dad was picking up his handgun I saw a book called "the tactical handgun" and it was and still is an extremely good book.

He wrote that book YEARS ago. Don't know what he's been up to now. But my guess is he's a top knotch instructor.

The people calling him idiots on here never gave actual examples either. Jealousy of success obviously.
>>
>>34166793
Degenerate criminal spic.
>>
>>34166793

Good at what he does. Absolute human detritus though. He's just another gangster himself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.