[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brass Knuckles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: brass.jpg (857KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
brass.jpg
857KB, 2048x1366px
Why the actual hell can you buy a gun and have a weapons permit for knives larger than 6 inches, but for some reason you aren't allowed to have brass knuckles in the south?
>>
>>34166260
Because idiots like you think they're a less-than-lethal weapon and use them in inappropriate situations that don't warrant the amount of force they bring to a fight. Then you're crying in the back of a cop car wondering how you turned a perfectly normal 20 year old dude into a quadriplegic seizure machine for the rest if his life with one punch.
>>
>>34166296
I fully understand how lethal they are, I just find it funny that you can get something just as lethal at range easier than this.
>>
>>34166360
Because there's enough idiots like you who want brass knuckles and want to use them whenever Cletus talks shit about your sister-wife. No one, not even a mongoloid such as yourself, is unaware of how fast you can kill someone with a gun, but every dipshit who wants brass knuckles as a carry piece thinks that they're some sort of in-between, non-lethal option, and I'd bet my last cent you did too before I said anything.
>>
>>34166260
>I just find it funny

piss antifa faggot
>>
in my younger years going to the clubs, some of my friends carried them and used them in fights. never got caught (were canadian 5+ years in prison) have fight stories if anyone is interested
>>
File: k.png (249KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
249KB, 700x466px
>>34166478
>>
>>34166528
Sure, why not.
>>
>>34166528
Shoot
>>
It's not like you even have to buy any. Just weld together some bolt nuts and add a grip at the bottom.
Christ, this is /k/. We have an autist here trying to sell SMGs made from lumber and screw threads. You can build your own BKs.
>>
>>34166725
>>34166731
>be me
>19
>living in Alberta, Canada
>live in a party house with 5 of my best bros
>party all the time
>one friend invited his other friend over
>he sells coke
>we did it every now and then ( not any more) but we didnt want the heat of him around us
>suddenly were playing street hockey at the tennis court
>our city is known for having violent natives around
>druggies or boozers or both
>native comes up to us
>stumbling around
>give me some money
>fuckyou.gif
>cheap white man (half of my friends with us are native)
>pulls out some cheap knife
>friend proceeds to sneakily pull out my brass knuckles he snagged from my desk at our house
>drunk native directs attantion towards me, saying he will kill me if i dont give him money
>im not too worried
>friend stands beside me
>tells the native to look there, cops are coming
>when he turns back to us, gets a fist full of brass to the face
>spitting out teeth
>not moving now
>we leave
and that was the end of that story, got a couple more ill tell
>>
>>34167186
Damn cunt, bet that fucking hurt
>>
>>34167186
>20 y/o me
>going to our local clubs with friends in >>34167186
>bretty drunk
>have knuckles on me because last time i went out i got jumped by 6 cowboys
>going from one club to another
>get beef with another group half way from club to club
>lots of people watching
>see one guy has a nixon watch in his fist like brass knuckles
>were screaming at eachother
>tiny ass friend about 5'5 faces one tall ass dude about my height and weight 6'4 210lb
>i can see he has the watch in his hand
>friend looks away for a split second
>watch hand raised ready to hit him
>i have my brass knuckles in my hand in my big hoodie pocket
>hit him as hard as i can
>6 of us proceed to beat the piss out of all 4 of them
>the guy I hit is out cold
>we leave
>amberlamps comes
3 years ago that happened, still dont know what happened to that guy, but he was about to fuck my friend up with the watch, so he got
put down
>>34167212
yes, we heard there was an attack on the radio and seen the cops arrive after we bolted
>>
I'm a slav

you pull out brass knuckles in a fight you're fucking dead. Blokes who would just kick your shit will now fucking kill you or inflict permanent damage at least

You teenage faggots have no idea how messy this shit is, I'd almost prefer someone pulling a knife
>>
>>34166260

What makes these things so lethal anyway? I thought brass was a pretty shitty weapon material?
>>
>>34167247
youre swinging a 1/4 brass object at their head as fast as you can swing, theyre also edged. anything hard covering your hand is going to fuck them up especially a more heavy material.
>>
>>34167228
theyre an offensive weapon, like you swing first and its most likely the last punch thrown unless youre a gangster going to kill them
>>
>>34167247
Ignorance on the part of the user as to the damage they're causing plays a role.
>>
>>34166260
You can have them, you just can't use them.
>>
>>34166260
Faggot laws
Nothing like feeling the jaw of a nigger snap in pieces under steel and flesh
>>
File: 1485972404931.jpg (62KB, 585x467px)
1485972404931.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
In the state of Florida, they're illegal to OWN. A man in his house, on his property cannot own brass knuckles. But Switchblades are fine.

>see them sold at Webster flea market as belt buckles
>mfw
>>
File: trench knife.jpg (383KB, 2032x1032px) Image search: [Google]
trench knife.jpg
383KB, 2032x1032px
>>34167388
>>34167372
>>34166260
"brass knuckles" are the most meme garbage weapon ever invented, it's impossible to use without hurting yourself.

they are a poorly designed weapon popularized by hollywood for retards, please do not waste your time with stupid shit like this.

a trench knife might be acceptable though.
>>
>>34167409
you must be too retarded to hold them properly then. im >>34167218 and ive never hurt myself by using them. fucking google how to punch with them properly you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>34167409
Nice opinion there,but I never leave home without my brass
Trench knife is obviously better tho
>>
>>34167409
You just made that up, it's almost cute that you believe it.
>>
It's laws aimed at gangs and kids, just like barrel lengths and tax stamps.
>>
>>34167186
>one friend invited his other friend over
>he sells coke
>we did it every now and then
This part of the story is completely irrelevant
>>
>>34167443
is it legal to carry them where youre from?
>>
>>34167436
>>34167444

to punch with them "properly" you cannot punch as hard, it's fucking garbage.

at least with a trench knife you have the knife part and the finger grooves make it harder to wrestle away, the points on the fingers and butt provide a secondary weapon.

ITT: Butthurt retards thinking "brass knuckles" are a viable tool
>>
>>34167453
Absolutely
But once you actually use it (very rarely) its time to make like smoke and disappear, unless you want a date with the cops
>>
>>34167455
>to punch with the "properly" you can't punch as hard

Tell that to anyone whos ever been hit by them. You're supposed to wear them in front of your middle knuckles and just jab with them.

Obviously people still hollywood them and hurt their hands throwing a hard fucking hook but it still hurts more to be the receiver.
>>
>>34167436
>Native idiot who gets into fights often but just sucker punches people with brass knuckles
>Calling others mongoloids
>>
File: Nelly-Brass_Knuckles.jpg (15KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nelly-Brass_Knuckles.jpg
15KB, 314x400px
>>34167449
just adding more parts to the story of the kinds of people i used to hang around, and arent afraid to brawl. its like spooky ambient music in a horror movie
>>34167455
you're right, you dont punch idiot, you hold them like pic related, and the force gets transfered through your palm, instead of the palm swell is pressed up against nothing and the knuckle rings are in the center of your fist
>>34167496
>didnt read the story, all rules go out the window when you get a knife pulled on you
lel
>also im white as sour cream
>>
File: IMG_0080.jpg (78KB, 633x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
78KB, 633x619px
Would hitting some with riding gloves (hard knuckle gloves) land you the same kind of assualt charge as BKs? Obviously not banned but would it still be assualt with deadly weapon?
>>
>>34167538
not if you take them off right away and hide them. or run the fuck away. theyre intended on protecting your hands incase an accident, not inflicting damage
>>
Why would you use a harmless paperweight as a weapon, citizen?
>>
>>34167560
what if someone has paper on their face and i need to keep it from blowing away really fast with said harmless paperweight? probably would fly in court
>>
>>34167530
tl;dr, shit tool

put a point on the bottom, points on the knuckles and a blade on the top.
>>
>>34167585
thats stupid. theyre designed to be put int he pocket not drawing any attention. what exactly is the point if you put a blade on it? i understand if its being used by the Army or something where they got guns to worry about not a knuckle knife, but no civilian is going to carry that and be discreet about it.
>>
>>34167575
It defiantly wouldn't fly in the wind!
>>
>>34166296

Bless you anon.

Brass knuckles are nig tier weapons.

When you shatter someones orbital bone and turn his eyeball to liquid because he talked shit about you -- youll realize why its a stupid weapon.
>>
Oh boy, I've got a funny story related to brass knuckles
>drinking with friends after school, main bus station with several bars there
>female friend is drunk, but completely pissed at some schoolmate of hers
>she explained why, but it was some retarded reason like she looked at her funny in the bathroom
>like retards, we all agree she is the victim and totally deserves go get revenge
>most of us were there early, she skipped the last few hours
>this is important, because the other girl stayed in school but would use the bus to get home
>friend now goes all conspiratorial, pulls out a brass knuckle and tells us she'll wait for the other chick
>take the brass knuckle away, because she will only injure herself with it
>also take away the knife someone gives her
>prevent her from getting a heavy chain too
>at this point she is running around the station, the "confiscated" weapon pile getting bigger and bigger
>every object denied just makes her more angry
>in the end we grow bored and let her have a big ass ring on her hand so she stops bitching
>later the chick arrives, 2 friends with her
>the friend, like 15 at the time, skinny and tall, jumps out of the crowd (us and onlookers who knew what was coming)
>shrieking about the bahroom incident
>all 4 stop, yell about the incident
>the other girls friend tries to pull the other girl away
>friend goes ballistic, clocks her right in the face
>grabs the other girl by the hair, starts pulling her around
>finally throws her on the ground
>two girls on the floor with ugly, but minor injuries, the third fucked off
>decide this went long enough, grab her and drag her back to the bars before cops come

>>34167228
As a Slovene with lowlife friends, this is correct.

>>34167530
The other dude is technically correct imo. They are safe if handled correctly, but in 99% of the cases it's used by drunks or someone really angry pulls them on in an instant. In both cases it will inevitably slip further up, so they just break their hand.
>>
File: IMG_2595.jpg (137KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.jpg
137KB, 1600x1200px
>>34166260
How about a roll of quarters, or is that a hollywood meme?
>>
>>34167402
Wrong. You can get them so easily here, Ive literally seen them sold in broad daylight. However, florida concealed carry permits do not cover them so concealing one is illegal (i believe its a misdemeanor with a 6 month minimum sentence).
>>
>>34167687
also a meme
>>
>>34167687
Or four heavy rings
>>
>>34167186

So not only is your fried a drug dealing thug, but he's also more than happy enough to steal from his mates too?
>>
>>34167409
you can wrap a small amount of [insert spongy material here] around the back part and start cracking cinder blocks and not feel a thing

t. have done this with a bit of waistband from an old pair of trackpants
>>
>>34167687
Slovene guy here.
The quarters basically add a little additional weight and somewhat reinforce your knuckles so injury is less likely. But the biggest advantage is that you are more likely to hit correctly with them imo. If you are holding that, or a lighter for instance, there is no way you can fuck up and somehow get your thumb between your fingers and palm. You are also more likely to land the punch with the first two knuckles, as they stick out more when holding something.
>>
>>34167684
unless you dont know in advance how to punch with them, there is no excuse.
>>34167728
to hid defence, he most likely told me. i was too fucked up. and i barely know him
>>
>>34167828
True, but they are not worth it imo. Once saw an acquaintance of mine punch someone with them. He was drunk and was holding them loosely, so they slipped up. When he clenched his fist to punch, they of course rose up so that they were basically covering his knuckles from an angle. Sure he hurt the other guy, but he also royally fucked up his hand.
Just get a telescopic/extendable batton. You can still do some serious hurt at range, even if you are completely wasted and just swinging it like a monkey.
>>
>>34167885
yes, but the size of them makes it perfect to slip them in your back pocket. there are much better weapons yes, but theyre great at what they do, a single punch will end the fight if you hit them right and hold them correctly
>>
>>34168031
Heh, I remember being tied to a bed in an ICU once.
Stopped drinking after that.
>>
>>34168031
>american healthcare
>>
>>34167706
True. I stand corrected
>>
>>34166260
They're legal in SC so long as you don't intend to use them in commission of a crime.
>>
>>34168110
You are the reason I have a gun. Faghots like you who would stomp someone's head while they are helpless on the ground.

You just admitted to punching a dude who was mentally ill and restrained in the face with brass knuckles.

I hope you're behind six proxies and a few vpns because I assure you you have been reported.
>>
>>34166260
>all these people looking for street fight weapons

Does no one on this board box? Short of shooting someone that's your best option. Are you all scared of exercise?
>>
>>34169631
>are you all scared of excercise
Have you seen the /k/ meetup pictures? The answer to your question is a resounding 'yes'.
>>
>>34169416
>don't punch drug addicts who repeatedly attack women at your place of work.

I bet you vote democrat
>>
>>34167687
Vegas knuckle duster, yes it works.
>>
>>34166478
>in b4 'lol, only 9mm!!
>>
>>34167672
>youll realize why its a stupid weapon.
No, they won't. That's what makes them nigs.
>>
>>34169685
Indiscriminate violence that the person receiving is too fucked up to understand will surely solve the problem, and not just lead to more people getting hurt!
>>
>>34171534
Exactly, a nigga moment isn't solved by another nigga moment
>>
>>34167687
i have heard stories of my grandfather beating up some thugs at a bar with a roll of quarters. pretty awesome if you ask me.
>>
>>34166260
you can buy brass knuckles at any gun show or flea market in Florida
>>
>>34166296
>>34167672
that sounds like a problem someone starting fights would have.

weapons don't make someone not a retard, quite the opposite, they exacerbate it
>>
>>34172271
Same in Georgia
>>
>>34167186
>Friend stole your shit
>You still call him a friend

That's weird.
>>
>>34167687
I have a friend who once tried to buy weed with 20 penny roles. That's 10 dollars FYI.

The guy he was trying to buy from got pissed that he was trying to use penny roles, so he charged my friend, I think with a pipe or some other. My friend whipped the penny role at him and hit him square in the head, the penny roll exploded into a shower of pennies, and the guy was in extreme pain rolling on the ground, I think he was bleeding from his forehead.

Me and my friend got into my 1999 Honda crv and drove to Tim Hortons instead and hot 9.50 worth of various baked goods.
>>
>>34169685
I don't believe voting for presidential candidates is beneficial because presidents are puppets who do not have the peoples best interests in mind.

You're a moron.
>>
>>34171534
This.

Have you ever watched those world star videos where some dude fights fair and gets knocked out so the fight is over, but.....the other dude jumps on the unconscious guy's head repeatedly while he is on the ground? Happens almost every single ''best of ig video''.

Mutual combat is one thing but as soon as someone is unable to defend themselves the mutual combat aspect is over.
>>
>>34172573
Kek
>>
>>34172488
>friend of a friend
>>
I carry a large stainless steel socket that is just under the width of my hand and the perfect diamter to for a perfect flat faced fist when gripped tightly. I'll still run the chance of breaking my hand swinging this thing, but I hit 3x harder. Plus, you can always find an excuse for having said socket and it's not considered a weapon.
>>
>>34172633
>puppets

Ok /pol/, I'm sure the Jews are secretly behind everything bad in the world.

>>34171534
>too fucked up to understand

Not him but I can 100% gurantee that faggot didn't punch anymore nurses.
>>
>>34173804
>the jews are secretly behind everything bad in the world
Not everything bad, just the statist divide-and-conquer scheme meant to keep the west's populace occupied with political slapfights in the streets, and to drum up support for statism and authoritarian governments where the people are ruled by the government, and not the over way around.
>>
I own and occasionally carry a 21" ASP, I am a skinnyfat 145lb 5'9"fag with no combat training. I have a CCW so I am pretty sure I can carry brass knuckles too.

my state specifically prohibits the carry of firearms while under the influence so what is a good alternative when I am walking home while shitfaced or whatever? I carry pepper spray

Which would be the best to carry? pepper spray? Brass knuckles? A knife? (I usually carry these for edc purposes) An expandable baton? A kubotan?
>>
File: bear armor.jpg (43KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
bear armor.jpg
43KB, 500x566px
>>34174178
Wear one of these. That way no one will wanna mess with you.
>>
File: 1487786526096.jpg (252KB, 1194x654px) Image search: [Google]
1487786526096.jpg
252KB, 1194x654px
>>34166260

I guess ill ask here even tho it's a stupid question but I'm drunk so fuck you

Is it possible to to get steel implanted into your knuckles? To literally have metal knuckles under your skin?

>>34167402

Is it really illegal to own brass knuckles in florida? I thought it was illegal to have it on your persons

What about having it at home as a paper weight? Could have sworn I saw a few on sale at the last gun show I went to
>>
>>34174588
>Is it really illegal to own brass knuckles in florida? I thought it was illegal to have it on your persons
that guy was wrong. Check the other dudes response
>Wrong. You can get them so easily here, Ive literally seen them sold in broad daylight. However, florida concealed carry permits do not cover them so concealing one is illegal (i believe its a misdemeanor with a 6 month minimum sentence).
>>
>>34174178
Pepper spray. Carrying any of those other options without training is just going to get you hurt.

Or you could just (as I said earlier in the thread) start boxing or mma or what have you which is the best option.
>>
>>34167388
Amen
>>
>>34174105
This is coming from the board that openly and unironically supports national socialism. Since when do you faggots care about authoritarianism?
>>
>>34166296
That happens without brass knuckles too, people die from single punches to the head without any pre-existing medical conditions or a particulary hard fall to the ground. Just a punch is enough, our heads aren't that durable. If you're not convinced, ask any EMT and they'll tell you.
>>
>>34166260
Let's list off all the legal Blunt weapons that can be used by civilians as carries.
>>
>>34175071
Walking stick.
>>
Just make one.
>>
>>34175071
Cricket bats, best choppy crush stick money can buy.
t. Seen one used.
>>
>>34166260
You know the leftie "There's no reason to have a gun other than killing people!!" thing? It's literally that.

Guns are useful, knives are useful, brass knuckles are literally just there for starting fights.

>>34167186
>>34167218
>>34167436

and people say alberta is nice. fucking natives

>>34167538
theyre technically work glubs but i see bouncers wearing them all the time. i bet the day they punch someone out wearing those and the guy doesnt get up, they'll be banned canada-wide
>>
>>34169631

>Take up boxing
>learn to throw punches while wearing padded gloves, and protect yourself from same
>Street fight scenario
>Throw a punch just like you do in boxing
>your hand connects with the guy's mouth, you break several bones in your hand and sever your fingers on his teeth, need to get stitching and treatment for infection

Boxing technique is useless unless you're wearing boxing gloves, as a fighting style it doesn't teach grapples at all which are the real way to win a street fight if you're unarmed.
>>
>>34175135
Boxing without gloves fucks your hands but in a fight your hopped up with adrenaline, the other cunt is going to be much worse for wear then you. Boxings handy to know, and so is running a 4 minute mile the fuck out of there.
>>
File: 1440013537155.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440013537155.gif
27KB, 200x200px
what if you just didnt get into street fights
>>
>>34175144

my priority in a fight is minimising damage to myself, not maximising damage to the other guy, seems like a bad bargain to learn a fighting style where the best outcome involves a hospital visit.
>>
>>34175135
>boxing technique is useless if you don't wear gloves

Hands aren't made of fucking glass. The most common way to break your hand (boxers fracture) is by throwing a hook with a horizontal fist and landing with the last two knuckles. The second most common way to hurt your hand is throwing a punchance from a poor wrist angle. Training to box will teach you not to do either of those things.

Beyond not punching like a retard the only way you're going to break your hand is by hitting squarely on the forehead, which you shouldn't be aiming to do in the firest place

tl;Dr you're a retard and have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>34175153
Your still going to be ruffed up, that's just how fights work. You can learn something on top of boxing if you want to minimise punches. Boxing just handy because it trains footwork and speed and hasn't been completely mcdojo'd.
>>
>>34175135
Watch as this boxer totally ends up breaking his hand over and over without gloves

https://youtu.be/6iDlzL7zrNU
>>
>>34175175
Neat
>>
>>34175160
Heh. Yeah, you're right. And, fights usually end up on the ground, where you're punching at odd angles and doing other goofy shit. I've seen many a hand get broke in street fights. What was a jaw when you swung is now a skull when you land.

Knucks are great. You can tune up a mofos ribs with the quickness. Takes the fight out of you pretty quick. Carried when I Bounced. They aren't for dicking around with. They're a tool for the right job. Never hit somebody in the melon with 'em, unless you don't mind them dying, or just want to break a jaw.
>>
>>34174588
think about your stupid question the next time you have a sliver
>>
a 3/4", half inch drive, deep well socket is a better idea and not illegal
>>
>>34175238
>fights usually end up on the ground where you're punching at silly angles

How is this relevant to boxing? Boxing is stand up striking. For the record the (insert exorbitant percentage here) of fights go to the ground meme is a gracie marketing point they literally made up. I'm not saying going to the ground doesn't happen ofteb but most street fights are too dudes swinging fast and wild at eachother for about 35 seconds until they both gas and walk away like saying they kicked the others ass.
>>
>>34175329
I was told in basic to box until they're down then run away and/or shoot them.
>>
>>34175355
If we're speaking in terms of a kill or be killed fight for your life where you don't have a weapon you're better off stomping than punching a downed opponent. You maintain your standing position (can't be reversed by the guy underneath), can put a lot more force into your foot and have no risk of hurting your hands. The only reason you don't see it in mma (anymore) is that it's now illegal.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.