[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AR Handguards QnA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3093.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3093.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What do /k/ commandos recommend I do withx my hand guard for my Colt? I like the standard A2 hand guard, but I can't do much with it. Also, should I keep the fixed front sight in place?
>>
>>34166259
I recommend you spend mo money on your trash optic an get a good weapon light that can mount on your corn on the cob instead of getting the next TAPCO INTRAFUSE handguard or a fugly heavy quad rail. Your rifle can still be saved fren, don't fuck this up.
>>
hi OP, let's address first post worst post right out of the gate

>>34166761
>I recommend you spend mo money on your trash optic
fair point
>an get a good weapon light
well said
>that can mount on your corn on the cob
dude, what?
>instead of getting the next TAPCO INTRAFUSE handguard
Anon has stopped clock effect on their side yet again
>or a fugly heavy quad rail.
ah, buying firearms components based on looks. the height of wisdom
>Your rifle can still be saved fren, don't fuck this up.
if you haven't started working on it, then how is it in need of salvage, or fucked up?

any way just go to /arg/ AND i rebooted your thread cuz I wanna see folks comment on the MOE SL handguards
>>
You have one of the best handguards already, buy an optic and a buttstock first.
>>
>>34168664
>dude, what?
https://exoticammo.com/products/picatinny-rail-for-a2-handguards
Yes this is a thing

>ah, buying firearms components based on looks. the height of wisdom
because the only thing I said was how it was ugly and totally not heavy.
Good job.

>if you haven't started working on it, then how is it in need of salvage, or fucked up?
He started with the chinaman special optic

OP, keep the front sight post. Its already there, its functional and its cheaper than replacing your gas block. You have a nice rifle already, no need to modify it if you don't have to. If you want to gucci it for the sake of spending money on it go for it. As a utilitarian rifle however, keep it simple.
>>
>>34166259
Keep FSB, lose the poop optic and consider just switching out the 2 peice handguard with another 2 peice handguard. Magpul has 2 great options for that and both look slick. They'll also allow you to add rail sections should you want flashlight, grip and etc.

As for poop optic you'd be better off just using that MBUS until you want to buy a decent optic.
>>
>>34171757
>Yes this is a thing
I'm aware, but "corn on the cob" jesus grow the fuck up
>heavy
squat thrusters go
>cheap optic != fucking up a rifle
>You have a nice rifle
back pedal much?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.