[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods Locations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: CO.png (32KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
CO.png
32KB, 200x150px
Colorado fag here, want really want to do innawoods stuff and some Stalker challenges, but have no idea where to go. Anyone know of any good spots/abandoned locations in this state?
>>
bump
i live near greenhorn mountain (south colorado) lots of inna woods but i dont have a whole lot of abandoned places besides a barn house or two.
>>
Southern Colorado, state highway 10 and CO 350 Southeast of la junta. Lots of old 'towns' on the map are just clusters of abandoned buildings, 2-5 houses and outbuildings. Semi-close to the road usually, but good enough, and desolate enough, to go fuck around in without too much trouble.
>>
>>34165295
I know of an area my dad used to vacation at when he was kid. The area has some abandoned resorts and one of those old sanatoriums for TB patients.
I'll text him and ask where it was.
>>
File: Gilman Colorado.jpg (198KB, 650x390px)
Gilman Colorado.jpg
198KB, 650x390px
>>34165295
>>34166610
My dad just told me he made that up to scare us as kids. Lol, sorry.
I'd try Gilman, Colorado; it's near Vail and Leadville. It's an old mining town and the structures still stand.
If you go, have someone drop you off because the cops WILL come look for you if you park near it.
Pic related
>>
>>34165295
>"Aww yah dude like back in Cali man no way"
>Oh you're NOT from Colorado....oh. That explains it. I'm actually a "native"
>Muh white people stole the lands
>Pissed off minorities EVERYWHERE
>General conceitedness
How did it all go so wrong
>>
>>34166762
Physically remove californians
>>
>>34166717
You think parking far away would work?
>>
File: gilman overhead.png (1MB, 873x638px)
gilman overhead.png
1MB, 873x638px
>>34167400
You may be hard pressed to find a spot close.
Red Cliff may be a good bet, I dunno if you can park there though. It's an odd town tucked into the mountains. Besides that you may have to walk along 24, which would suck.
Here is a pic of Gilman from above...
As you can see it is close to 24 which is moderately busy.
I'm frequently up in that area, if it works out I could give you a ride. Here's my burner email, [email protected]
If you wanted to shoot guns you'd probably have to walk down to the Eagle river. But, if you want some abandoned town in a beautiful location it's cool.
>>
>>34167400
>>34167589
Was thinking another option could be to go up around Buena Vista and hang out in the abandoned train tunnels. They to the north of Buena Vista on County Road 371.
There are several of these tunnels in the South Park area. I doubt anyone would bother you up there.
Here's a link: http://www.steamphotos.com/Railroad-Photos/Abandoned-Railroad-Tunnels/Colorado-Midland-Tunnels/
Best of luck anon.
>>
>>34167589
I'll do some searching, and if I have any other questions I'll contact you. Thanks for the help in my search.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.