[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you carry your handgun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: curve380_magazine_2428web.jpg (1MB, 1600x1015px) Image search: [Google]
curve380_magazine_2428web.jpg
1MB, 1600x1015px
How often do you carry when you leave the house? I have a G43 with a Blade Tech IWB holster and I barely carry, most of the time I am at work (where I can't carry) I don't have a car to put that in, and the rest of the time I am out of the house i'm drinking or at the bar so I can't carry there.

I carry high grade pepper spray like 100% of the time though.

Also do you ever carry an extra mag? My gun only holds 6+1 and I don'y carry a spare
>>
>>34164379
I don't leave with out being armed. I work at times in bad areas I carry an "extendo" and a spare or just one spare normally. My only carry is a g20.
>>
>>34164379
If your work screens you, get a different job.

I carry an extra magazine in my car.
>>
>>34164379
I carry whenever I leave the house, except on work days.
>>
>>34164379

If you work a day job then there is less chance of you needing it.

But a night job. I would not leave the house without one regardless of my jobs rules against it.

In my opinion unless you live in a gang infested area there is no need to carry extra mags.
>>
>>34164379
I don't leave home without my 43. Always have one spare mag, since they're small and slip into the pocket easily.

I do reluctantly leave it in the glove box when I go into work, or when I'm planning on drinking (very rare). Carry a knife on those occasions.
>>
>>34164379
>How often

more often after yesterday

those gdamn sand monkeys are getting too aggressive

even the grocery store isn't safe anymore

> extra mag?

of course
>>
>>34164379
Maintenance Coordinator for a property management company

I'm waiting for my concealed to come in the mail. I'm expecting to always carry while working. Working the boonies of Lee County, there are some wackos out here. It's going to get iffy when I have to carry and go into a home to inspect it with the tenants still there.
>>
Nearly every day. I can't carry into work even though I'd love to because I work in a funny farm. If I'm at work, my carry is in the car.
>>
>commieforina
>work in a building filled with metric tons of pyrophorics, acids, and solvents
>work in a clean room environment so there's no way I'm drawing a pistol quickly while I'm in my bunny suit
>only pistols I have are a glock 35 and a sig p229 with tlr1s

Typically I'd say no, but then the department of home land security paid my job site a visit and asked me questions about my new co worker from Afghanistan. His first name on his passport is FNU so you know he's legit.

>tfw waiting for my raptor holster from t-rex arms to make me feel better about my evil terrorist co worker
>>
>>34164379
>How often do you carry when you leave the house? Fullsize double-stack 9, most days. 3 o'clock IWB, or outside pouch if situation demands (gym, lots of moving).
>I don't have a car to put that in,
you shouldn't anyway
>and the rest of the time I am out of the house i'm drinking or at the bar so I can't carry there.
alcohol is bad for you, Anon
>I carry high grade pepper spray like 100% of the time though.
Good on ya.
>Also do you ever carry an extra mag? My gun only holds 6+1 and I don'y carry a spare
some days, usually when it's been a while since I shot competition. After competitions 16 rounds seems like a lot, I need the internet to assure me I need a minimum of 40 rounds on me at all times.
>>
>>34164379
Always have it at least in the car. While at work it's in my backpack in the work truck. Sometimes I don't carry a spare mag I carry a spare gun.
>>
File: widley-45-mag.jpg (263KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
widley-45-mag.jpg
263KB, 800x600px
>How often do you carry?
Every day I don't fly to the Northeast where it's banned.
>Also do you ever carry an extra mag?
Also every day. Any gun that holds only 6+1 rounds has a magazine small enough to fit in almost any pocket.
>>
>>34165877
>In my opinion unless you live in a gang infested area there is no need to carry extra mags.

You mean like any city where you stop and buy gas? Or has ATMs? Or if I want to eat dinner in a restaurant? Or a city that has home invasion crews hit you when you get out of your car?

Shit can happen on any day. Not all of us can live on perfect island.
>>
>>34164379
At work, no since they can ask to search (hospital). I can refuse but I also like working here, there is also a very limited travel time between the office and my residence. If I know I am going somewhere directly from work I will put a carry gun in my bag for that purpose.

At home and around nearly 100% of the time. Only when I am going to be in public and know I will be drinking a lot. My general rule is whether I am planning to operate a vehicle.

I always carry a second mag. I normally carry a full size pistol and statistically am unlikely to need 35 rounds but for autoloaders it's also about malfunctions.
>>
Op stop drinking at bars. The money you save in a year from getting liquored up at home on cheap 1.75 liters of brown vodka will definitely afford you a cheap yet reliable auto.

This isn't Europe, public transport is for niggers, the homeless and house maids
>>
>>34169202
>You mean like any city where you stop and buy gas?

I stop only at heavily travelled truck stops which BTW are easy to find thanks to the internet.

>Or has ATMs?

I only use plastic and draw cash for travel in advance. I don't use ATMs, I enter the bank premises.

>Or if I want to eat dinner in a restaurant?

I don't bother unless it's a truck stop or elsewhere with very heavy traffic.

>Or a city that has home invasion crews hit you when you get out of your car?

I don't visit cities. There's nothing of interest there.

I also carry of course, but live wisely and lessen the goblin risk.
>>
Every fucking day I don't leave the house without a gun.
I avoid areas where you can't carry such as schools and post offices like the plague.
I carry at work even though it's not allowed but I work in a non government office full of soft people who won't notice and have to drive down my cities red light district to get home.
>>
I carry a Taurus .454 when I'm in a good mood or a P320 when I'm feeling lazy. I always carry with a shoulder holster under a Hawaiian-print or cowboy-style plaid shirt. I also keep 2 moon clips in the side opposite of my gun. One is .45lc labeled "mugger" and one is .454 labeled "elephant". People get a kick out of that even though I'll never probably need anything but the 5 shots.
>>
>>34169202

I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.

Do you really think you are going to get into multiple gun fights at every stop you make?

have you ever been in a situation where you have had to shoot guy an then later on have to shoot 5 more on the same day?

Because you seem quit stupid and have action hero syndrome I will give you a tip.

when you fire the first round any group messing with you will run away except the guy you hit, he will just drop.

if multiple guys have guns you are NOT going to shoot them all before they shoot you. you will only shoot one and simultaneously get shoot by the others.

on both scenarios you will not go through more than 2 bullets.

for the record the first scenario has happened to me.
>>
Last time I didn't carry was when I went on vacation out of country.
Before that, when I went to the hospital for surgery.

Glock 26, 10+1, no spare mag, carried IWB 1:00.
>>
>>34169269
Reddit plz fuck off
>>
File: PrcyaFj.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PrcyaFj.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
>>34164379
>I'm not allowed to carry at work
>I'm not allowed to carry at bars
>>
You motherfuckers who know drinking stops you from carrying but still do it have a fucking problem.

Do you want to die in a dindu attack "because I wanted to relax at the bar" which is exactly where some drunk motherfucker will get a problem with you and stab you as soon as you walk out?
>>
>>34170581
>You motherfuckers who know drinking stops you from carrying but still do it have a fucking problem.
I'm an alcoholic and don't have any friends who don't go to bars, also it's my only way to meet people (women) and get laid
>>
>>34164379
always unless I'm drinking too much in public

stoop to the .32acp pocket pistol if I'm worried about my clothing being too revealing
>>
>>34164379
>How often do you carry when you leave the house?
Whenever I'm wearing pants.

>Also do you ever carry an extra mag?
Whenever I'm leaving my property or going to be out on it for an extended period.
>>
Generally ever time I leave the house, and even then I like to at least have a .380 on me at home

Extra mag when outside the homestead always
>>
I carry a ported revolver at all times, including when I poop. 10 flatnose 15 jhp in a cartridge belt.

I don't plan on missing more than one shot if I ever need it, so I'm not terribly worried about reloads. The flatnose are for taking small game I encounter incidentally.
>>
>>34171541
gated* lord in heaven why
>>
File: rare_ct_pepe.png (184KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
rare_ct_pepe.png
184KB, 600x473px
>>34164379
>at work (where I can't carry)
>at the bar so I can't carry there.

I live in pic related and I can (and do) carry in both places. Step it up, senpei
>>
File: new-jersey-state-map.jpg (35KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
new-jersey-state-map.jpg
35KB, 660x500px
Never :(
>>
I have a gun and extra mag on from the time I put my pants on in the morning until I go to bed. Everyday.
>>
>>34164379
I carry it everywhere in my car but rarely have it on me most of the time. I don't go out too much and most places don't allow guns in them.
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (111KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
111KB, 675x1200px
I carry a 5 shot .38 revolver (CA Undercover from 1969). I carry a spare speedloader with me, cause it's better to have and not need, than need and not have. Plus it's generally out of the way.

I live in a generally Metropolitan city, but still, CC should stand for Consistent Carry. No point in getting licensed or buying a gun for self defense when you don't bring it with you to where you might need it.
>>
>>34164379
I carry daily, but my problem is I'm a raging autismo, and like all office whores a /fa/ggot with my suits.

Things I carry
g20
makarov
cz97bd
beretta tomcat
in winter my krink

I know it's bad habit to carry diffferent guns to match my clothes or mood but damnit I'm a raging woman loving faggot and you can't stop me.
>>
>>34170581
I run a greater risk of dying driving to my local burger joint, seat belt or no, but I'm not skipping my weekly burger because assholes might have their phone out on the road that day.

Carry when you can, but don't skip out on things you enjoy in life just because something bad might happen.
>>
Is .32 adequate for defense? Is the ammo expensive?
>>
i carry my gun in the second condition
>>
>>34173069
Eh... beats nothing and 22 or 25. It's not exactly gonna stop a charging rhino but beats punching someone. The hottest 32 doesn't match 380 even fwiw.

I have a 32 for what you wish to make of that.
>>
File: 1495620937881.png (109KB, 301x311px) Image search: [Google]
1495620937881.png
109KB, 301x311px
>>34164379
Whenever I go out and am no drunk. So... 50/50?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.