[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qatar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: qatar_map-2.jpg (48KB, 500x1067px) Image search: [Google]
qatar_map-2.jpg
48KB, 500x1067px
Saudi Arabia and UAE just cut all diplomatic ties with Qatar. Invasion is possible. How will this play out? Qatar has a small military but has patriots and thaad. They have at least 32 leo2a7 not many but Qatar is tiny.
>>
I hate that we support the Saudis, they're just as bad, if not worse than all the other Islamic nations
I get why we do, but if it was up to me I'd turn em all into glass
>>
File: 1468892228549.jpg (62KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
1468892228549.jpg
62KB, 600x705px
Don't know don't care - I just hope that it leads to as many dead Saudis as possible.
>>
File: 1312601875756.png (35KB, 391x197px) Image search: [Google]
1312601875756.png
35KB, 391x197px
>>34163580
>>
>>34163510
They may cosy up to Iran out of spite, which would open up an entire crate of worms. That may be their only option desu.

the Iran/Saudi cold war is getting noticeably warmer. Yemen, Syria, now maybe even Qatar... Whats next?
>>
I can't wait for the next wave of worthless sandnigger refugees to blow up our stadiums and airports
>>
>>34163510
Did not see this one coming.

As far as an invasion scenario my guess is:
>Saudis bomb, rocket and shell everything but what they were aiming at.
>Qatar morale breaks.
>Majority of Qatar troops surrender.
>Iran supplies resistance.
>15 year occupation.
>>
File: Qatar flag.gif (12KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
Qatar flag.gif
12KB, 1181x788px
Qatar hasn't much room to maneuver. They can be attacked from all sides, and they would always be outnumbered. There's not enough space to slow down invaders advance nor hope that they run out of supply, the cities would be taken rapidly and then it would be a long protracted urban warfare in towns. The only solution for Qatar would be to do like the Italian States did in the late Middle-Age and the Renaissance : recruit a shitload of mercenaries. Those mercenaries would probably come from all over the world, given the purchase power of Qatar.
>Having your Capital city on the coast
ishygddt
>>
>>34163990
What are they going to do about patriots and AA? Keep sending f-15s until they run out of missiles?
>>
File: 1475723302915.jpg (58KB, 320x361px) Image search: [Google]
1475723302915.jpg
58KB, 320x361px
88 percent of the countries 2.6 million population are foreign workers from south/southeast Asia.

Over 90 percent of all people live in Doha.

70 percent of taxes are from oil and gas. 60 percent of the GDP is from oil and gas.

The USA has a base there.

Nothing will happen.

Though if it did. The exodus and indiscriminate slaughter will be amusing. Kind of like the invasion of Kuwait by saddam, but more retarded.

Oil and gas prices will spike if sanctions or fighting happen. Which makes Iran, Russia, and Venezuela richer.
>>
>>34163510
Don't care enough to check out if this is a hypothetical or real.

>How will this play out?
Saudi's win.

No matter what a unified arabia is good. Once all the sandniggers are under a single banner they will either fuck off or a crusade will be started after this cuck pope dies.
>>
>>34164039
SEAD most likely.

Attempt to hit them with cruise missiles and then bomb them.
>>
>>34163580
? hm?
Theres nothing wrong with the Saudi's

It's just that we in the west worship at a suicide cult of multi-culturalism, then blame the savages living alongside us when they commit attacks.
>>
>>34164071
Its real.
>>
>Qatar has heavily donated to Clinton Foundation
>Qatar Mentioned quite a bit in leaked emails in dealings with Clintons
>Specifically that they know of their cooperation with ISIS (and Saudis)
>Rumored that after the election the Clintons stashed a fair bit of their bank in Qatar (not too relevant, but funny if true)
>Qatar is known to fund terrorism
>Trump goes to the Saudi's, other known terrorists
>Says that shits gotta fucking stop
>Can't cut and run on them, that oil tho
>Saudi's, putting profit first, agree
>Trump signs largest arms deal in US history
>And a bit too shortly after...
>Saudis and others cut ties to Qatar ,seeking to (probably) start destroying others who funded ISIS to possibly cover tracks
>US (hopefully) sits back twiddling its thumbs as sand people bomb each other with US weapons

Lets see where this goes.
>>
>>34163510
>Invasion is possible
Source
>>
>>34164071
Give the house of Saud more control over oil and gas. Allowing them to continue to drive us policy while funding terrorism and spreading wahhabi Islam.

Kys
>>
And so the Qatari learn what happens when you turn into a minority in your own country
Yet another lesson for anyone who cares to see it.
>>
>>34164146
You expect Arabs with oil money to work?
All those foreign slaves do the work.
>>
File: Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>34164057
>invasion of Kuwait by saddam
>indiscriminate slaughter
Nice meme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
>>
>>34163510
I wonder what will happen to the GIs on Al Udeid. I hope they make it out before that shitstorm gets started.
>>
>>34164096
The end goal is to get everything from Egypt to Iraq on the same American playbook and keep Iran and ISIS penned in. This will involve lots of dead dune coons in Yemen and Qatar.
>>
>>34164091
>Theres nothing wrong with the Saudi's
ackbar yourself, ahmed
>>
>>34164217
>Djihadists
>supporting the Eternal Saud
>>
>>34163510
>They have at least 32 leo2a7 not many but Qatar is tiny.
Thats only one leo for every 3 km on the road between salwa & doha. Not much.Also Qatar has no artillery to speak of. So it looks like their whole defense game is based around spite bombings and buying enough time for the royals to escape.
>>
>>34164104
They locked down all travel, are expelling qatari diplomats and citizens. I imagine it will hurt financially. If they shut down the airspace and ports it becomes a blockade.
>>
>>34164215
Yep.

Lest's see how this fuckup plays out.
>>
>>34164245
They've already shut down airspace.
>>
>>34164113
>more control over oil and gas
You don't know how oil works do you? Foreign energy dependence has always been a meme, it's only legitimate for places like the UK.
Just because they own more oil/gas deposits doesn't change opec resolutions or economics.
Crude is crude, simple as that. (inb4 not all crude is the same)

>Allowing them to continue to drive us policy
We managed to lessen the impact this november.

>while funding terrorism and spreading wahhabi Islam.
See: cuck pope and crusade.
The more unified they are, the more we can leverage terrorist events for war.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/05/middleeast/saudi-bahrain-egypt-uae-qatar-terror/index.html

All the media outlets have put out the same story within the last hour or so.
>>
The irony is that they supposedly did it because Qatar funds terrorists. The same thing that the Saudis, Bahrainis, and basically every other Gulf state does.
>>
Update: tankers are being told there will not be service at terminals, that includes offshore
>>
>>34164295
Oil and gas prices are set globally.

The Saudis can control the price. They made it drop from 100 to 20 a barrel in weeks. Just to maintain market share and harm us, canuk, and Ivan oil.
>>
>>34164321
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:52.2/centery:26.2/zoom:10
>>
>>34164337
>ust to maintain market share and harm us, canuk, and Ivan oil.
US oil wasn't even for export unit 2016. American oil isn't affected as much as Canuk and Ivan oil. That being said, the Saudis fucked Ivan up, and hurt fracking pretty bad.
>>
>>34164245
>>34163510
>Invasion is le possible

Oh piss off. You don't even know that this already happened, with the same countries and everything, to Qatar during the Arab Spring. Nothing came of it. Qatar is still the biggest exporter of LPG in the world.
>>
>>34164021
>>Having your Capital city on the coast
whats wrong with that, their other option was putting it in the middle of the fucking desert.
>>
>>34164304
Yeah but they fund the wrong kind of terrorism. In reality its because of MB. Saudis, UAE, Egypt are scared MB because MB is the only group that could realistically take over those countries and they are anti-monarchy.
>>
>>34163940
We should have never touched Iraq. Saddam's big swinging sick kept the rest in line
>>
File: ORB.jpg (132KB, 929x1001px) Image search: [Google]
ORB.jpg
132KB, 929x1001px
>>34163510
There's going to be a "coup" wherein some minor royal vaguely related to the old Sheikh who was deposed in 1995 will take power, he will have the right lineage and claim to be righting the wrongs committed in the 1995 coup, but he will be a Saudi puppet of course. The Americans at Al Udeid will sit back and let it happen, Trump sold out the Qataris to the Saudis for no gain because he's a fucking moron.

The Saudis want to roll over the country because they're pissed at the Qataris rabble rousing with Al Jazeera (which is enormously influential in the Arab world) LNG is a nice bonus. Egyptians are on board because they're pissed that the Qataris backed the democratic Islamist government over the military and the UAE want to shut down Qatar airways for the benefit of Emirates and Etihad.

This isn't super unprecedented, the Qataris and Saudis had a brief border war in the 90s, and there was an aforementioned coup.

Screencap this, my Dad works for Nintendo.
>>
>>34164021
>mercenaries
>the middle east becomes Area 88 in real life
>>
I lived, worked, and taught in Doha for 18 months
What a fucking Martian environment that whole god damn country is

I don't know if "90%" of their population are foreign workers/slaves, but it's at least 50% are foreign nationals holding citizenship or immigrants.
It's a wild fucking place man.
>>
>>34163510
Where the fuck did you get that info from? I haven't found anything about this thru google..
>>
>>34165454
Literally the front page on every news site I've checked
>>
File: IMG_7843.jpg (54KB, 614x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7843.jpg
54KB, 614x591px
>>34165369
Fuck that description is appropriate. I spent 6 hours in their airport on the way to Thailand and it felt like being on Mars looking out the window. Places looks inhospitable af.

Anyway, glad trump is making America a profit selling weapons to allow sand niggers to kill one another.
>>
>>34165312

MB?
>>
>>34166606
Muslim Brotherhood obviously.
>>
File: 1482962809602.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482962809602.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>34163510
>Invasion is possible
>>
>>34164091
>Theres nothing wrong with the Saudi's

Other than the fact that they directly fund and arm ISIS and are the home of Wahhabism, the terrorist brand of Islam.

Any anti-terror plan that doesn't start with "conquer Saudi-Arabia" is worthless.
>>
>>34167213
>the terrorist brand of Islam
Isn't that like glock brand glocks?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.