[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the most durable and comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_5212.jpg (169KB, 1200x622px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5212.jpg
169KB, 1200x622px
Which one is the most durable and comfy?
>>
>>34160083
where do the gun go. they look like shoulder holsters that are missing parts.
>>
>>34160100
Jesus Christ, they're equipment suspenders for soldiers that hook on to gear belts.
>>
>>34160100
>he doesn't have a 4-point sling
Point at him and laugh
>>
>>34160100
Tripfag
>>
>>34160100
Nah, they look more like webbing rigs without the actual pouches
>>
>>34160083
Btw, probably the Y straps.
>>
H-style are marginally more comfortable in terms of distributing weight, so M1956/67 style wins out. Plenty of aftermarket stuff pretty similar as well to it.

tbqhwurn, any suspender system layout is going to work. Getting wrapped around the axel about "X vs. H" is really a waste of energy. Remember to put some electrical tape over the metal hooks or remove them and replace them with 550 cord if you are every going to seriously use suspenders for a long amount of time or with a ruck.
>>
>>34160136
Y-straps are more prone to breakage, I prefer m1951
>>
>>34160100
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>34160203
Why? Because the weight on the back is all on one strap instead of two? At least it means adjustment is inherently more simple.
>>
>>34160083
I used to hike wearing Y straps and a pistol belt loaded down with canteens full of water and ammo pouches full of lead weights. Wore a 3 liter camelbak so I didn't have to drink the canteens.

It was pretty comfy once I got used to it digging into my fat rolls, but once I started to lose weight I began to chafe. Lost like 20lbs. Just doing that once or twice a week, eating less shitty food and drinking less beer.
>>
>>34160232
Exactly, and if it breaks you're fucked, H-straps have redundancy
>>
>>34160100
Another day and another stupid, useless, tripfaggot.
>>
>>34160322
Where do you get the camelback? I'm about to have to spend all day every day doing work around a farm and could really use one. Does it just mount to the ALICE stuff on the suspenders?
>>
M1956

all that metal crap on the M1967 and M1972 just dig into you when you have a pack on..

h > x > y
>>
File: 6989399.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6989399.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>34160100
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.