[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jericho 941R...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 20170604_171306.jpg (1MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_171306.jpg
1MB, 2016x1512px
So I just picked up a Jericho 941R the other day but it't got a couple of conflicting markings. It has "Desert Eagle Pistol" etched into it and I'm damn sure it isn't a desert eagle. It also has IMI branding as well as "Magnum Research INC" on the other side. But it also says "Made in Israel H3". Is this thing legit or did I buy some fucked up chinese bootleg?
>>
>>34159402
its a legit gun. jews thought desert eagle is a better brand name than imi. hell desert eagle 1911s exist.
>>
>>34159423
Can you tell if its actually IMI made or Magnum Research made? I would assume IMI since it says "Made in Israel" on the other side but i just dont know anymore.
>>
File: Jericho.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
>>34159402
It's legit. The "Desert Eagle" thing is just a marketing tactic since the name has a lot more recognizabillity in the US than "Jericho".

Kinda silly, but it's not an indicator of a bootleg. Also funny when I take people to the range and they think they're firing a Deagle until I explain it.
>>
>>34159402
It was probably made by IWI or maybe IMI
but Magnum Research imported it and stamped the DESERT EAGLE roll mark on it
>>
>>34159449
Well fuck definitely IMI
I didnt read the pic

You got yourself a nice and rare pistol Anon
>>
>>34159402
No rails means it's IMI made. Desert Eagle Pistol rollmark means Magnum Research imported it.

Pretty good find, though anime fags will shit on it for not having the KBI "Jericho 941" rollmarks.
>>
File: IMAG0056.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0056.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
>>34159681
LEGIT WEEB JERICHO COMING THROUGH
>>
>>34159763
I spent a while looking for a real weeb Jericho, then I gave up when I realized that the MR branded Jerichos are cheaper and more common because no weeb tax, and that I'd never get full authenticity because the grips basically don't exist.
>>
>>34159806
When I found mine it was some shop that had listed like 5 or 6 of them and I kind of took a chance having him send me one. When I got it, it looked like complete trash and I had to scrub a bunch of surface rust off of it but it came out looking pretty good for $500
>>
File: 941.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
941.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>34159937
That's not bad, I see KBI imports go for up to $600 nowadays, factoring in condition.
Potato pic aside, I got lucky and found this for $400 on GB that nobody knew about because the seller listed it with a typo. It's not proper space cowboy but it's great to shoot and was in excellent condition out the door.
>>
OP here, got mine used but in excellent condition for $375, bore is nearly mint. Store had it improperly listed as an "IWI Desert Eagle" so I'm not sure they knew what they were selling. It's chambered in .40 S&W by the way. .40S&W wont chew up the gun, right?
Considering they were originally made for the .41AE?
>>
>>34159982
It'll be fine. Jerichos are so overbuilt and tough they could probably handle 10mm handily if they were chambered in it.
>>
>>34159806
>I'd never get full authenticity because the grips basically don't exist.
Wasn't there a guy that claimed to be working on making some? The only difference between weeb and stock grips is the integrated laser-dot iirc.
>>
>>34160080
here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hqiufZxFo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>34159982
Where?
>>
>>34160115
Local gun shop near me, wasn't a person-to-person thing if that's what you're wondering. I'd rather not get too specific as to "where" for personal reasons.
>>
>>34159681
>>34159763
So I started seeing this Asian chick. She's really into anime. I hate anime, I only know a little bit about it from this shithole board. She asks me if I watch anime. I tell her no, but I've go the Cowboy Bepop Jew gun. She demands she get to see it/ shoot it. I take her on a date to the range. We sex later. Great experience, friends.
>>
>>34160056
Wouldn't fit, but yes.
Jerichos are a small frame Tanfoglio design, almost identical save for the front of the frame.
Tanfoglio makes large frame guns in 10mm.

If the Jews paid Tanfo to license the large frame with a sexy slanted front, then yes.
>>
>>34160731
Study some anime improve your sexing
>>
>>34159982
Also, no it won't. They can handle it no problem. Though the manual advises against it, +P is fine too - though change to a heavier recoil spring if you're going to shoot it regularly. They come undersprung from the factory.

If you want to convert it to 9, swap the barrel and extractor for Tanfoglio small frame parts.
If you want to get really weird, you can also use a complete Witness conversion kit, but then you'll have a safety-less gun. Once in a while I put my .22lr kit on my Jericho and plink with it for shits and giggles.

If you want autistic levels of info: your Jericho with the slide safety is licensed from Tanfoglio's FAB92, which is derived from the Witness, which is a descendant of the CZ75 pre-B.
Frame safety Jerichos are licensed from Tanfoglio's Witness. Lots of parts interchange freely between all of them.

Protip: if you want the space cowboy slide release, call EAA and ask for a dog leg style slide release for the old FAB92.
>>
>>34160825
Nah family, we maintain separate hobbies. I wouldn't want her bothering me when I'm whiskey drunk, listening to Willie Nelson and case-skinning a mink, I don't impose on her Bleach marathons.
>>
>>34159402
Is that name on the gun slanted? Fuck
>>
>>34159444
Imi is magnum research.

Magnum research is just an importer.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.