[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapons in Cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

File: hanbo.jpg (12KB, 278x390px) Image search: [Google]
hanbo.jpg
12KB, 278x390px
Due to shit hitting the fan in London, do you think we will see a rise in things like hanbos and bo staffs? They have deniability to be used as a cane, and can save your ass if you know to use it vs a knife.

On a separate note, what's /k/'s favorite impact weapon?
>>
File: Police_Leather_Slapper.jpg (13KB, 280x187px) Image search: [Google]
Police_Leather_Slapper.jpg
13KB, 280x187px
>>34155790
They're pretty much universally illegal but I'm a big fan of saps.
>>
File: BritainIsLost.png (797KB, 1080x1558px) Image search: [Google]
BritainIsLost.png
797KB, 1080x1558px
>>34155790
Any form of self-defense that becomes a popular movement will be squashed. Can't have the serfs thinking they can do better than the government.
>>
>>34155978
Middle-age serf must own a sword and practice archery to protect his lord.

Do not compare them to modern day sheep.
>>
>>34155790
>favorite impact weapon
A heavy, stiff leather belt with a large metal buckle. You can split wigs or wrap dudes up. Seriously. Think back to the days(if you're not underageb&) when your were spanked with a belt. Do you think your father even put 5% effort into that life changing ass whipping?
>>
>>34156029
yeah it'd hurt a lot but it's not gonna stop someone nearly as well as a punch or two
>>
>>34156014
Actually no, your responsibilities were divided by income/assets, and swords were for rich people.

The average serf would not be required to own a sword, and many were exempt from the requirements altogether because poverty, although they still could own stuff if they wanted.
>>
>>34156037
>hurt alot
I think hurt a lot is a grave understatement when a heavy metal belt buckle comes crashing down on the top of your head with extreme momentum. Physics dude. And the range advantage of having to punch someone that's using a knife is a good plus. That and you can break hands and fingers. I'm not talking about spanking someone with the leather part. I'm talking about breaking their business with the buckle.

Belts are low quality flails that would stop your ninji chop down yonder in one swipe.
>>
>>34156106
>muh swords were for rich people

stop with that inaccuracy.
>>
This may sound cowardly, but the Nike defense has the highest probability of survival without injury when confronted by an attacker.
>>
File: Context.gif (1018KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Context.gif
1018KB, 320x180px
>>34156127
Belt buckles aren't that heavy and would be a terrible weapon. They're not going to have enough energy to cause a concussion and knock someone out. They're not going to be very accurate, so good luck impacting someone's skull with the edge of the buckle exactly. You're much better off with an improvised club if you want to blunt impact someone.

>>34156106
Swords were affordable to mostly everyone through mid and later periods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy1fcRG0A3g
>>
Motorcycle helmet + barbell?
>>
>>34156308
and then my handicapped girlfriend gets left behind? Great planned bro.

Sometimes you can't run.
>>
>>34156127
Nah mate. Think about the speed of your attack. To get any real force in the blow you'd need a long, extended swing which would give the filthy fucking hajji plenty of time to either step forward and shank you or raise his offhand into the path of the leather causing the belt to harmlessly wrap his arm .. at which point he steps forward and shanks you.

>Select all images with belts.
>Thx captcha
>>
>>34156378
Survival of the fittest
>>
just use a magic wand or something, lots of people in england are wizards and shit
>>
File: XCMQcIo.jpg (88KB, 485x363px) Image search: [Google]
XCMQcIo.jpg
88KB, 485x363px
>>34156378
i think you mean handicapable**
>>
>>34156401
>>34156127
That said, a heavy ass padlock on the end of the belt changes things. Tie the other end around your wrist, conceal the lock in your hand and just baseball pitch that thing at his nose from a couple ft away.
>Unexpected
>Probably (just) outranges his knife
>A big padlock at fastball speeds will break a nose or his wrist if he puts it in the way
>Lock then attached to your wrist to flail away with afterwards
>Legal to carry on to a plane
>>
just use a cane sword
a proper gentleman's weapon
>>
>>34156308
Yep, it's the best, you can't lose a fight if it didn't start in the first place.
>>34156378
Fireman's carry her ass.
>>
Tactical flashlight. Small, solid, scalloped edges & plausible deniability.
>>
File: Migrantnightmare..jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Migrantnightmare..jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>34155790
I dont there will be an increase in canes or hanbos. You are more likely to see a knife or short club. Both are pretty illegal so most normies will carry nothing or pepper spray.

I assume everyone in europe own a stab proof vest now?

There is a simple solution however, Get team of doggos.

The migrants are afraid of Doggos. Get Big woofer, extra points for dogs developed in your nation. Only rich middle easterners own dogs and even they are afraid of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmgS8c--H18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eOydTKeMzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryAHVfabJi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryAHVfabJi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVSOGOiyHkY
>>
>They have deniability to be used as a cane

Sure, as long as you're sixty five years old with a worn out hip joint. A twenty somethign shitposter? The cops ain't gonna appreciate you implying that they're that fucking stupid, so you'd better lube that stick up good and proper before you hit town.
>>
Borrow a page from Antifa's book, bike chain and lock in a scarf.
>>
Bo and hanbo are hard to use effectively, takes a lot of practice.
>>
>>34156557

Useless against a knife wielder
>>
>>34156414
You know as well as I do that's not an option.
She's got a personal alarm, kubotan, self defence spray and all that crap, still, EU needs to crack down on economic muslim immigrants, crime and give us our goddamn CCW right now.
>>
>>34156029
Is that a Hanks Belt?
>>
>>34156501
I can, but I'm pretty sure mozzies are going to our run me that way. I'd hate to get stabbed in the back and drop my girlfriend I'm firemen carrying. I don't want to make her super handicapped.
>>
Isn't it illegal in Bongland to carry anything with the intent to use as a weapon?
>>
>>34156696
they have to prove intent.

but then again bongland isnt a freedom hub, so they could probably fuck you hard if they felt like it.

I imagine its best to have a good reason and rub elbows with local goverment. Where i live the Local Sheriff department looks the other way for women who carry without permit. They do something similar for guys but its not as lenient.

but you generally dont need a permit for a dog.
>>
>>34156750
>but you generally dont need a permit for a dog.
in Europe i mean.
>>
>>34156760
No, its just taxed though.
>>
>>34156378
if she does get left behind you can get a new girlfriend. Maybe one who isn't crippled?
>>
>>34156465
THIS. or any normal walking cane would be a good alternative. could be used like a short staff or long baton
tho britcuck police would probly find away to criminalize you for using it to defend yourself
>>
>>34156828
See this:
>>34156599
>>
>>34155790
>deniability to be used as a cane

Until they require a doctor's prescription to get and use one. Any cop is likely to know by your walking pattern if the cane is legit or not. And considering this is the nation that actually banned knives with fluorescent green on them as 'zombie knives' you KNOW they'll have cops watching to see if your gait matches the need for a cane before they bust you.
>>
>>34156800
Not entirely true.
Here in germany some certain dog races need to be untertaken a psschological test and the owner needs to do a test too.
It's a little bit like a driver's licence.
That also depends on which of the 16 states here you live in of course.
I dunno about other countries though.
>>
>>34156800
atleast europe has better breed lines, because of shutzhund. In The US there are an ass ton of designer breeders and puppy mills. On the upside, i think we have more dedicated breeders because of our thriving hunting community.

>please ignore the niggers that breed the abominations they have the audacity to call pitbulls.
>>
>>34156525
I am gonna get so many fucking dogs the instant II'm not working 50+ hour weeks or my gf moves in with me
>>
>>34156525
those videos make me happy
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (81KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
81KB, 468x468px
>>34155790
This will work right up until they ban all full sized umbrellas

>just wear a poncho, anon
>and make sure it is clear so that we can see if you are carrying anything you shouldn't be.
>>
>>34157058
Cut out the middle man and learn how to choke someone out, then they'll ban hands
>>
>>34156465
I'm past the half-century and have an old racing injury which is coming back to haunt me. Shouldn't be too many more years before a cane is fully legit for me. So I've started tinkering together a .22lr gun cane. Single shot suppressed, should be pretty much Hollywood quiet. I figure if/when I'm too feeble to hoof it the heck out of Dodge if/when bad guys decide my city is a worthwhile target (so far no signs of that, actually pretty much a peaceful place unless one is gang-involved or a young female) such a weapon will make a useful backup, or even primary weapon depending on circumstances. It'll take about 10 seconds to reload at worst but the quiet report with subsonics should provide ample cover. Sighting along the stick provides accurate placement out to maybe 50 metres. If someone gets in close I can pull my carry pistol and make myself obvious, but taking out active terrorists on the sly has a certain appeal. Just duck into a doorway and start taking headshots. All they'll see is the black rubber end of a normal looking cane. Mechanism is concealed, cocking by tilting the handle about 15 degrees which also exposes the small trigger. Probably about a 500 gram trigger pull. Tiny button on one side releases the action from the breech to allow sliding open about 2" for reloading. Strongly sprung extractor plate with guide rods means no fumbling to pull out brass. Got it about half made, just need to figure out the final dimensions of the trigger and sear. And if someone gets past the cane gun and the pistol I've still got a metal cane to bash and defend with.
>>
>>34157739
Anon, stop. I can only get so erect
>>
>>34157785
Yeah... kinda sexy, I know. I've wanted an excuse to make a cane sword since watching Patrick Macnee as a gentleman with a sword umbrella in 'The Avengers' in the 1960's. Made the cane sword eventually, and it was cool I guess, with a French steel fencing foil for a blade. Trimmed in length a bit and sharpened at the tip. But a bit too, well, nancy-boy. Put it into an umbrella later. A bit better, but still, not quite. Call me a coward, but hand-to-hand with some crazed true believer doesn't impress me as giving me good odds. Especially as I get older. So picking them off at a distance has more appeal. There'll be a peep sight through the shorter front half of the grip, cut to align with about a 50 metre zero when aligned with the edge of the rubber crutch tip. It's a 1" diameter 6061 aluminum seamless tube. Not the strongest for whacking with so that's a last resort, but plenty for defending against blows with a knife and of course for use in actual walking support. When it's entirely done mechanically but before I paint it with VHT engine block paint I'll consider whether there's a neat way to incorporate a grip lock, something I could disable with the press of another button opposite the action release. That'd be slick. Looking like just a round-headed pin going straight through, nothing obvious, and preventing incidental cocking of the striker while in non-violent use.
>>
File: deejo.jpg (63KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
deejo.jpg
63KB, 1400x933px
>>34155790
are you allowed to use a knife?
i carry a pocket knife, pic related, nothing great but better then nothing...
>>
>>34156441
LMAO
>>
>>34157739
.410 shotgun canes used to be popular, and a .410 slug is no joke. Might be harder to supress, but more effective. Have you considered .410?

Pic related

Alternatively, how about .22WMR?
>>
>>34156106
>and swords were for rich people.
NO
Fuck off
Swords were fucking cheap from the end of the Migration period.
>>
>>34155790

>London
>A stick
>Self defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUCRamTAJEY&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s

Chunk of wood. RUSSIAN STYLE BAT!
>>
>>34158345
Certainly considered it, and both firing and extraction would have been simpler though of course strength would have to be increased, but suppression within a 0.875" inside diameter would have been miserably poor. Probably better just to use subsonic loads with deer shot or slugs and a full-length barrel to burn off as much powder as possible. With the .22lr I'm using a 10" barrel and the rest of the stick filled with K baffles and spacers towards the end, increasing baffle volume as the bullet gets closer to the end. It'll be seriously whisper quiet, which I think is an advantage when using a single loading firearm. Being spotted by a group of bad guys as a threat isn't desirable. And while subsonic .22lr isn't ideal for destructive potential, I am an excellent shot with many sorts of gun and should have no difficulty sniping with this cane. Might even include a small bolt going into the rubber tip for a front sight.
>>
>>34156278
>>34156338
>>34158359
>reading comprehension
I was talking about who was required to have what, not who could afford what.
>>
File: neapolitanmastiff_oldtype.jpg (38KB, 354x307px) Image search: [Google]
neapolitanmastiff_oldtype.jpg
38KB, 354x307px
just bumping the thread.
>>
bumping one more time.
>>
>>34155790
No.

If you fight your enemies, they win.
>>
File: messer6a.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
messer6a.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
>>34160169
This. The messer was made to loophole laws made to restrict ownership of swords.
>>
>>34161658
How the fuck do would you carry/sheathe that? Looks like right side which seems weird to me, you'd be drawing it dagger style, and that shape is not ideal for that
For a cross draw, it'd be tip down which is also awkward
>>
>>34156920
>license to own a dog
You what.
>>
>>34162327
are you retarded?

it goes in a sheath
on your non dominant side
nagel out, knuckle bow down
>>
>>34156525
>that german shepherd just latching on that muzzies neck and refusing to let go
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.