[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nugger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

so i bought my first moist nugget yesterday for 150$, it came with a takedown kit, oil can, bayonette and 20 rounds.

i need to know the dos and donts of the monster niggerant or pros or cons, whatever

What should I use to clean it?
What ammo should I look for?

and also, where the fuck can I get a sling.
>>
>>34155080
>What should I use to clean it?
The first time? On metal parts, mineral spirits, then boiling water. Wrap the stock in an old towel and leave it in a car, it's June. Then cover everything in clp/ballistol/whatever, wipe off the excess, and reassemble.
>What ammo should I look for?
Whatever you can buy, surp dried up. Get some decent stuff, see how accurate your gun is, and then buy accordingly. If you got one of those Russian tack drivers, great. If not, buy the cheapest stuff and blow up cans of Shasta.
>and also, where the fuck can I get a sling.
The internet.

Enjoy your gun!
>>
File: paracord_belt.jpg (158KB, 585x1000px) Image search: [Google]
paracord_belt.jpg
158KB, 585x1000px
>>34155080
>and also, where the fuck can I get a sling
>>
Nice, post pics of stamps on receiver

there isn't much it can't do
if you shoot corrosive ammo, pour boiling water down the barrel to clean, then clean normally with hoppes or something. Don't use the cleaning rod that came with the gun, it will scratch the barrel / crown or whatever up.
shoot literally whatever ammo you can find
>>
>>34155128
oh, and buy a sling on Amazon
>>
>>34155108
>surp dried up
Holy shit I haven't checked in years. I bought a few cases of it when I got my Mosin and finally cracked the last one yesterday. Now even the surp is almost $0.50 a round.

Hold me /k/ ;__;
>>
>>34155080
That's a pretty good price, you usually don't find them for less than $250 these days, if that, how's the bore look? For $150 it's not a bad gun.

Do:
>plink and target shoot
>hunt with
>defense in a pinch
>enjoy it for what it is

Don't:
>try to make it something it's not, with things like aftermarket stocks or magazine extensions, most are poor and you'll just end up dissatisfied, if you want fancy plastic stocks and higher capacity you should just buy a modern commercial rifle
>try to use it for any serious long range target shooting, don't expect to shoot much tighter groups than 4MOA

>>34155128
>there isn't much it can't do
It's a functional rifle but I wouldn't say it does everything.
>>
>>34155080
Lucky you. Do you live in Canada because the days of sub $200 Mosins in the US are long gone. Is it a hex or round receiver?

My 1928 Izzy set me back $325 last October.
>>
>>34155128
>Don't use the cleaning rod that came with the gun, it will scratch the barrel / crown
Oh yeah, this, get a boresnake instead, much better, and much easier too.

>>34155160
$0.50/rd is actually kind of decent for a full powered rifle.
>>
>>34155313
But I miss my $0.20 corrosive surp. I need to bathe in its glory.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.