[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prepare to join the military? I don't mean physically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: osKCR.jpg (334KB, 1851x2496px) Image search: [Google]
osKCR.jpg
334KB, 1851x2496px
How do I prepare to join the military? I don't mean physically, I'm in good shape. I mean for example, in the US my buddies all memorized their 11(?) general orders before even leaving for basic

Is there any other shit like that that would put me ahead of the other recruits?
>>
>>34154500
They'll tell you what to do when you get there.
>>
>>34154517
so there is no point in preparing at all?
>>
>>34154500
Where/what do you plan on doing?
>>
>>34154733
just learn to not complain and youll be good
>>
Learn to eat fast.
>>
>>34154741
military police is what i'm aiming for (canada). if i don't get into that then fuck if i know, maybe infantry officer
>>
>>34154500
If you go to the website of whatever branch you plan on enlisting in they'll most likely have their physocal standards there.

Make sure you can pass all the physical tests BEFORE you get to basic you've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>34154758
Why does everybody always want to be infantry officer? It's really fucking annoying to be bossed around by a stronk women and Air Force dropout.
>>
>>34154500
Get gud at DNC. Learn to listen to instructions and not be a bitch about it. Run more. Learn to listen to instructions and not bitch about it. Up your pain tolerance. Start taking vitamin d because you don't get any and it's kind of a big deal. Drink more water. Just do what you're fucking told and be respectful about it, yes they'll make you do stupid shit that's part of being an adult you stupid fucker. Run more.
>>
>>34154758
MP's main purpose is busting infantry for DUIs and speeding tickets. If you want the full experience just be a grunt. Infantry officer isn't bad but if you're not prior service and know the bullshit from top to bottom it'll suck more than it should and you're PSG will have to hold your hand. If the army is what you want to do, be infantry, if you want a job after than be some support MOS.
>>
>>34154773
i mean, i'd much prefer military police. infantry officer is my second choice, but it's a pretty low second
>>
>>34154773
Women?
>>
>>34154791
Would you enjoy it or is just something that you picked at random? Also don't shy away from regular infantry, the days kinda fly by when your brains not in use. I don't think I would have been in the army as long as I was if I had to think.
>>
>>34154797
NZ army, having a cunt and being able to do 3 push-ups is equivalent to a man being nzsas.
>>
>>34154800
well i always wanted to be a cop, but i also want to enlist. it seemed like the perfect marriage
>>
>>34154802
im kiwifag too, what are the new guns like
>>
>>34154802
They're starting this shit in the US and it blows my mind. I've never met a girl that could possibly carry a 240 any reasonable distance. The only possible path a girl has in an infantry platoon is pregnancy.
>>
>>34154808
I left just as they were being introduced, never got to fire one.
>>
>>34154816
fuck

what are the hours like as a grunt in the infantry? how many days are you on base / out training/ sleeping schedule / holidays
>>
>>34154813
They're never infantry though, pretty much every single one I've met was a pog using the army to get a degree or some insufferable bitch with something to prove who was always an officer.
>>
>>34154822
Well for the first year it's pretty much constant basic, the hours are fucking bullshit and tough luck getting any leave, but it's during this year that most of your /out/ shit happens. After that it's pretty cruzy, it 9-5 with one day off a week (depending on where you are you will either be on base or have the option not too, I spent my six years pretty much entirely at Waiouru) and you'll fall into the same shit day in and day out, for me it was showing retards how to use a radio and digging holes for retards to larp in.
>>
>>34154823
During basic I met a female who straight told me after she got out of ait she was going to get pregnant over and over so she wouldn't get deployed and she was just in for the degree. I fucking hate females in the military.

Pro tip, if you ever think of fucking a military girl, don't. Especially if you are in yourself.
>>
>>34154839
desu that sounds fucking shit, got any other thoughts about it?
>>
>>34154852
Eh it's not so shit, if I wasn't in the army then I most likely would have been dairy farming the entire time, and would still be a couple years out from a mortgage.
>>
>>34154859
any stories m8

are the officers cunts
>>
>>34154888
Not him, but officers are generally cunts no matter the gender. Comes with the title.
>>
>>34154517
This kid. The military doesn't expect, or want pre prepared soldiers, marines, etc. Show up, pass their basic bitch fitness test, and do what you're told. It's that easy.
>>
>>34154888
Nah, there was one cunt during basic who was pure unrefined autism who came close to death a couple times, might make a decent free text but I can't be fucked.
Long story short.
>Fucked up live toss by not ducking after he threw and had to be pulled to the ground.
>Nearly fell off cliff with his feet balancing on edge and his pack pulling him over till somebody grabbed him.

Also the kind of people that want to be officers are generally cunts.
>>
>>34154912
I had an autistic kid at my school that was going to join the army

wonder if he got in

anyone u know try for nzsas?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.