[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order 66

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: stormtroopers-clone_00373283.jpg (208KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stormtroopers-clone_00373283.jpg
208KB, 1920x1200px
I don't know man, Sometimes I wonder if order 66 was the right thing to do, you know? Those Jedi stood no chance against our blasters.

I just think sometimes WE'RE the bad guys. Our whole mission now is to bring peace and order to the galaxy, but at what cost? Wasn't that what the Jedi were doing?

how's everyone holding up?
Pic is me.

Also, where can i find spare parts for blasters? I don't wanna ask the logistic guys, I've already had to replace the grip and laser condenser unit twice.
>>
>>34153949
Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf8WnYc28DU
>>
File: My_Blaster.jpg (6KB, 284x185px) Image search: [Google]
My_Blaster.jpg
6KB, 284x185px
>>34153949
Pic related is my blaster.
>>
>>34153964
What is this, a blaster for ants?
>>
>>34153964
Have you considered replacing the trigger, Shiney?
>>
>>34154413
Oh shit, thanks anon. I didnt even notice that.

>mfw it was issued to me like that.
>>
>>34153949
>you know?
Nope.

>Those Jedi stood no chance against our blasters.
... wew lad

>Wasn't that what the Jedi were doing?
No. The jedi only cared about control and the welfare of the jedi order.
They're space kikes.

>Our whole mission now is to bring peace and order to the galaxy
Our mission is to follow orders.

>at what cost?
Whatever the leadership determines, it is of no importance.

>Sometimes I wonder if order 66 was the right thing to do
You're several generations too early to even start to show signs of rejecting the programing.
>>
>>34153949
starwars are kids' movies. kill yourself.
>>
>>34156754
Gtfo Fresh Fig
>>
>>34153949
Dude the Jedi were religious fanatics. They make ISIS look nice. At the core of their religion is extermination of another faith. They kill as they please, they tried to overthrow a legitimate government, they kidnap children.
>>
>>34153949
>were we wrong for killing the Jedi that had set up a puppet senate, killed to advance their own shady wishes, and lied to the galaxy on many occasions?

No.
>>
I had no problem with it. Even got a light sabers as trophy.
>>
>>34153949
order 66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIgLop-FwI
>>
>>34157097
how much you want for it
>>
>>34153949
I know how you feel man, it's one thing killing bots, but people? Even if they were Jedi I had mixed feelings.

I was stationed on Felucia when we received our orders. The thing is, Aayla Secura had saved my unit's skin many times. My squad wasn't nearby when she was executed but most everyone in the 501st took it pretty hard.
>>
>>34157131
I dunno, maybe about tree fiddy.
>>
>>34153949

order 67 was far worst than 66, a shit ton more people died too.
>>
>>34157146
God damn loch ness space monster
>>
File: some_old_holo.jpg (319KB, 1600x1094px) Image search: [Google]
some_old_holo.jpg
319KB, 1600x1094px
>>34153949
After 66 I couldn't do frontlines anymore. Transferred to archival and AAR.

Anyway for spare parts, try Buds. it'll costs a pretty credit, but at least they'll have more stock.

>>34156976
Nah, you've got it wrong. My team's studying jedi temples for data. The basic point of the Jedi... or well Jed'ha order as it was originally called? Balance.

You focus too much on one thing, you go and meditate on the opposite, and bring yourself back into balance. At some point... fucking ages ago there was a schism in the order that led to the creation of the Jedi, and the Sith. The jedi ideals being for order through peaceful means, with the sith their directive was generally order through violence. Two sides to the same coin really.

Anyway, even in the locked up records we've been accessing (slowly), no references to kidnappings... now the temple that we thought was a jedi temple at first on some shithole of a backwater (until someone tripped one of the defensives and a small ton of lightning arced through two of my squaddies), which we've since id'd as a sith temple? Tons of kidnappings, killing and brainwashings in the records there.

Best way to tell the difference between a sith and jedi temple? Sith like to use a ton of red highlighting in their architecture. no idea why though since it serves no mechanical purpose, at the least the jedi blue highlighting serves as a proper light source.

Here's a holo we pulled from a surviving archive on Ossus from one of the Sith Jedi wars.... should be safe for me to post this anyway since it isn't recent and just shows ships shooting at each other.
>>
>>34158171
>try Buds

Keked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.