[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: serbu-rn-50-1.jpg (809KB, 1250x1551px) Image search: [Google]
serbu-rn-50-1.jpg
809KB, 1250x1551px
discuss
>>
>>34153569
What? It's an el cheapo fitty BMG inspired by a guy who welds metal turds together and makes pipe shotguns.

It's 2017, what do you fucking expect? Quality? Sanity? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>34153684
did i give you permission to reply in a meanie fashion you fucking amoeba? ill buy this and make a motor that full autos the breech loader and then spray it at your goldfish.
>>
>>34153696
Good luck, my goldfish already commit suicide
>>
>>34153569
At that price I would consider one, but then I would have to start buying/reloading 50 BMG, so that would suck.
But I also don't want end up on the casualty end of some bad QC, like those bolt action Vulcan AR uppers that were selling a few years back.
>>
Why break barrel though? I'd spend a couple hundred more if it was a single shot bolt action.
>>
>SERBU FIREARMS

Now wait just a minute. Is this the guy who made that ghetto ass 20mm rifle like a decade ago?
>>
>>34153569
.50 bmg is stupid expensive, so why would I buy a cheap gun to experience it with? It's a contradiction of a gun, because if you can afford to shoot .50 frequently then you can probably afford a Barret or one of the boutique accurate ones.
>>
A bit overpriced i'd say. Also, surely a falling block action for example wouldn't have been too much more expensive, a screw on breechblock is just ridiculous.
>>
It's the only decent gun Royal Nonesuch has ever made. I'm still not spending most of a thousand dollars on that shit, though.
>>
>>34156789
what about his grease gun knock-off?
>>
>>34156855
>he thinks that thing is a decent gun
>>
>>34156931
didn't say that, just wondering what its pros and cons are
>>
>>34156951
It's ugly with a shit welding job and unreliable
>>
>>34156963
it's also the only semi-auto I remember him making, without doing some stupid revolving barrel shit or vertical mage feed
>>
Wait, wasn't there another .50 cal rifle manufacturer infamous for shit quality and low prices where they even had many incidents of people blowing their faces up do to the shit quality?
>>
You are gonna be spending more on glass. It's an interesting idea, but I think I'd be happy to pony up a bit more for a single shot or bolt.
>>
>>34154662
He has a website
>>
>>34157025
You mean grizzly?

>>34156046
>because if you can afford to shoot .50 frequently then you can probably afford a Barret or one of the boutique accurate ones.
I someone can afford to shoot 50bmg they will probably switch over to .416 barr eventually.
>>
It's shit

Proof

https://youtu.be/ZqDxjq9SL6U
>>
>>34156046
This is more accurate than a Barret though.

Long recoil guns are inherently inaccurate compared to a fixed action.
>>
>Serbu

Swerve
>>
>>34153569
>SERBU
it will explode, don't bother.
>>
>>34153569
ehh the question ive got is whether it can maintain Zero after every time you've reloaded it.

If you're shootin .50 you're doing it for accuracy. Only reason you're using that at 500 yards or less is hunting moose or grizzly.
>>
>>34158280
Let's be clear. If you're using .50 BMG, you're doing it for shits and giggles. You're probably shooting car hulks at a private range and uploading it to Youtube.
>>
>>34156095
>A bit overpriced i'd say.
The barrel only is half the price of the gun.
If anything the guy is making small margin on it.
>>
>>34153696
twist off breach will make that a difficult process.
>>
>>34158353
>barrel only is half the price of the gun
What a bad design if that is correct, i could easily design a one shot .50 cal where the barrel is atleast three fourths of the price.
>>
>an actual screw in breech
Have they not heard of interrupted threads? What kind of monkey designed this gun?
>>
>>34159274
Then go and do so,the market is expecting you.
>>
>>34159289
>What kind of monkey designed this gun?
a youtuber
>>
>>34159353
Expect it in the next ten years or so, gotta move to america from yuropoorland first.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.