[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liars and tall tales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Pinocchio-11.jpg (99KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pinocchio-11.jpg
99KB, 399x400px
We all know someone who just can't stop bullshitting. Stories about people who fib out the butthole?

This one happened to me a few days ago.
>Be me
>Working in the warehouse with a co-worker. Chatting as we build items for our department store
>Got on the topic of guns
>Chat for a while about future purchases and our experiences at local shooting ranges
>he tells me he's about to buy a special edition Punisher 1911 with hair trigger, muzzle brake, and extended clip
>herewefuckinggo.jpg
>humor him as he goes on about scaring away would-be thieves with his 12 gauge
>nigger can't even tell me what brand or model it is when I ask
>Whatever
>Tell him about the 10/22 I just got
>immediately realize I have made a mistake as he tells me he "can't miss" with his .22
>Fuck it
>I ask him about it anyway
>Tells me he is better with iron sights than with a scope
>He took it shooting and shot a nickel at 200 yards
>On the first shot
>Silently scream bullshit
>butwaittheresmore!
>He lost the nickel when he hit it so he put up another nickel
>Hits it on his first shot again
>but he lost that one too
>This nigger cannot be serious right now
>so he puts a third nickel on a post at 200 yards
>"duct tapes the shit out of it"
>And hits it on his first shot
>For the third time in a row
>I have no words, I can only wonder how he finds this story believable
>Just offer a "wow" and change the subject back to work

Tell me about the fudds, the would-be-operators, the people whose Dad's work at Nintendo. People that you just know we're lying out there butt.
>>
>>34152409
>can't stop bullshitting
95% of this board
>>
Every homosexual and transsexual that pretends to be proficient in firearms use, own firearms, or not have regular violent/emotionally unstable episodes as their abnormal neurology threatens to cave in on itself at any given moment.

>All of them
>>
>>34152968
FPBP
>>
>>34153092

Of course I'm talking about true deviants, not mimics, of course they're not much better.

True Deviant
>Possesses abnormal/damaged/mutated biology
>Neurons are atypical
>Enjoys abominable sexual practices such as sodomy and self-mutilation
>Damaged brain structure causes inability to perceive social cues that tell them their behavior is subhuman
>Lower IQs, stunted creative thinking
>Prone to suicidal thoughts, crippling depression, violent outbursts, and sociopathic actions for no other reason then their mental wiring is completely screwed
>Incurable, intolerable, utterly disgusting creatures

Mimic Deviants
>Otherwise normal functioning human beings
>Potentially stunted IQs or reduced ability to form prejudices against deviant behavior
>Easily influenced by the opinions and arguments of others without credible evidence.
>May be raised from birth by a true deviant and infected with their way of thinking
>Matures believing mentally ill behavior is normal
>Is unable to take full advantage of mental faculties due to barriers put in place by mentally ill caretakers' own deviance.
>Behaviorally identical to True Deviants
>Limited potential for rehabilitation, though difficult and extremely time-consuming.

Clearly the sort of people who should not have access to weapons, and deviants who believe they can beat any heterosexual in a fair fight is not only subhuman but also a psychedelic retard.
>>
>>34152409
>>34153053
>>
>>34153214
U wot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.