[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest for a second. If they really do come knocking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: swatteam.jpg (370KB, 2500x1793px) Image search: [Google]
swatteam.jpg
370KB, 2500x1793px
Let's be honest for a second. If they really do come knocking at your door you aren't gonna do jack shit.
>>
>>34151993
they look like fucking idiots
>>
>>34151993
You're right, because I'm not a criminal, they won't find anything illegal, and I'm not a poorfag so I can hire a lawyer if I have to.
>>
>>34151993
Also, I live in California, so if the Boston police come knocking at my door, they'll be really, REALLY lost.
>>
>>34152028

Pretty much this.

Even if I were doing something illegal, I'm not dumb enough to do it or have any evidence of it at my normal residence or in any place/vehicle that can in any way be connected to me.
>>
>>34152028
Wait till they plant CP and coke all over your house
>>
>>34152803
Like he said. I may or may not engage in certain hobby related constructive activities of which, were the authorities to become aware, they would be unlikely to approve. But as I do not engage in certain other activities of the violent persuasion, s.do not deprive other individuals of their rights and freedoms, and certainly abstain from anything involving theft of any description, these scary men in black have never had cause to take notice. Nor shall they. I'm just a remorseless tinkerer. Sue me.
>>
>>34151993
thankfully I don't live in a state that employs the Stasi
>>
>>34151993

Didn't boston police illegally search people's houses after the boston bombing w/o people's consent?

How the fuck did they get away with that shit?
>>
>Boston Police
>In New Hampshire
1776 will commence!
>>
>>34152926
yep. let that be a taste of what a pre SHTF scenario would look like
>>
>>34151993
This.

The only thing preventing total and complete gun confiscation is that Fed can already do whatever it wants without any rebellion or consequences.

If they finally decided to go door-to-door and take every single gun every owner not a nigger gangbanger will cry, piss themselves, get on their faces and beg the police not to hurt them.

>Take all my guns just don't take away my chicken tendies or let Tyrone rape me in prison!
>My social reputation and Apple products are more important than personal liberty!
>I was just LARPing I swear!
>>
>>34151993
Well no, if they are knocking I answer with "What can I do for you gentleman today?

If they dont knock then I dont know who the fuck it is, if I see a gun I am fearing for my life and opening fire first until the threat is gone.
>>
>>34151993
Why make people richer than they need to be?
>When adversity doesn't bother anymore because they will fall to the double edge sword of a concurring environment at first sight.
>>
File: cpandcoke.jpg (82KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
cpandcoke.jpg
82KB, 500x331px
>>34152818
That doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>34153182
>tfw people are literally groomed for this >tfw they are literally psychopathic machines started by a sequence of safety keys
>tfw they can no longer be unclassified
>tfw you can't save them because they are cannanites
>>
>>34153246
cool word salad bro
>>
>implying all gun owners are "stable"
>implying most /k/ has guns are "stable"
>implying there would be zero casualties

Hot news for you kiddo, sane people will hide their weapons and divert attention, while those few "extremists" on either side of the fence will fire and die summarily.

Never underestimate an idiot.
>>
>>34153290
SURE THING PODESTA THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS
>>
File: cFV5GyB.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
cFV5GyB.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>34153310
Thanks babe
>>
>>34153324
>Never underestimate an idiot.
einstein didn't, then /k/ retroactively said he was 'tistic
>>
>>34153324
>implying you are using 24 speak
>implying that your covert use of words is protected by the first amendment de US constitute.
>Implying that we shouldn't just kill your goldfish and arrest you for think sins.

Careful anon.
>>
>>34151993
Oh won't I?
>Open up, we have a warrant for your arrest!
>been waiting on this forever
>grab my gear, a dragon plushie with massive thirty inch cock strapped and a uniform 1:1 based off theirs
>quietly open backdoor
>they break in and I go around front
>close door
>"OPEN UP I HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARRESTS"
>didn't open up fast enough, first guy I see gets a fuckin face full of dragon dick
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.