[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carry reciprocity stupid check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PANO_20170602_103737.jpg (3MB, 6284x1914px) Image search: [Google]
PANO_20170602_103737.jpg
3MB, 6284x1914px
>driving across Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Georgia
> I have a Georgia Weapons License
> I have an AK-47 and USP Compact in the car

I looked up the laws for concealed carry and it looks like I am good to go. I'm having a harder time finding stuff about how I have to carry the a. It's in the passenger seat floor board wrapped in a flannel shirt, magazine in , nothing in the chamber.

I've been out in the Great Divide and other recreational areas with my gear doing /k/ shit for the last 10 days. My beard is grown and I'm a little antisocial. What are cops like on Kansas? I'm on I-70 pulled over at a rest area. My car smells a bit like weed because Colorado, but I don't have any cannabis or paraphernalia in the car.

I'm mostly paranoid cops on the Colorado border are waiting because of people with pot.

My head plays it out like this:
>Get pulled over for something made up
> Cop smells weed, probable cause
>Searches the car finding nothing but an AK and a piss jug and decides to confiscate my Polish underfolder so he can put it into "evidence"

>I've been innawoods for 10 days reassure me I won't be arrested for my gats
>>
>>34151867
Safest way is to put them in the trunk/cargo area. no mags and empty. Ammo in a separate container/area.
>>
If you're just passing through, FOPA will protect you everywhere you go. That's precisely what it was designed for.
>>
>>34151911
Tell that to New Jersey
>>
>>34151923
>Tell that to New Jersey
Last I checked, New Jersey wasn't on the way between Colorado and Georgia.
>>
>>34151897
Found the Californian
>>
>>34151867
weed smell doesn't stick or linger like cigs
If your car smells like weed, it is because there is weed in it.
>>
I just took US-36 into CO from IL a few days ago and hardly saw any damn cops. Fuck the interstate.
>>
>>34151971
It smells like burned weed because I smoked a joint in it last night at my campsite, it's mostly gone but if you stuck your head in you might get a wiff
>>
>>34151970
but that IS best safest way to transport if your goal is to avoid being sent to pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
>>
>>34152032
Tru, I passed by one in Florence, CO. I'll pass. It's so remote that even if you "break out" you have no where to go.
>>
>>34151867
Don't worry about carrying your USPc. I wouldn't even worry about having it in the car when not on your person, but you could always keep it in your trunk and be protected by FOPA.

The real issue could be your AK, or rather it's magazines. If you were passing through the state, you could keep it in your trunk and be protected by FOPA, but since your destination is Colorado, the story may be a little different. 30 round magazines manufactured after July, 2014 are illegal in the state, and "assault weapons" are illegal in Denver city limits.

>What are cops like on Kansas? I'm on I-70 pulled over at a rest area. My car smells a bit like weed because Colorado, but I don't have any cannabis or paraphernalia in the car.
If you own guns, it is illegal for you to smoke weed, so as long as you're not smoking, your car should not smell like weed. Cops don't do drug searches at rest areas, but there are A LOT of predatory highway patrol on I-70 through Kansas so drive the speed limit.

>>34152027
Faggot. Enjoy prison.
>>
>>34152358
My destination is Georgia and I have Colorado compliant mags.

You can't buy a gun if you are an unlawful user of drugs. If I smoke one joint on a camping trip in Colorado does that make me an unlawful user of drugs? Maybe while im using it. Am I a drug user for life if I use drugs once? I think this law is more open for interpretation than you realize. Also, I don't give a shit about your opinion.

I appreciate your advice on FOPA with the USPc, I try to only travel to free states.

I should get buttfucked in jail? No thanks. I'm not a drug addict, I smoked a little weed that I bought in a store.

Have a great day faggot
>>
>>34154109
>If I smoke one joint on a camping trip in Colorado does that make me an unlawful user of drugs?
YES IT DOES!!!!!

You can not purchase or possess guns if you are an unlawful user of controlled substances.

>muh opinions
ATF enforces FEDERAL LAW. I already reported this thread to law enforcement and Hiroshimoot will hand over your IP address when they present him with a warrant. Get REKT, faggot.

>b-but i bought it in a store!!!
Excuses are the mark of a child. You'll fit right in, in jail.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.