[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Nutnfancy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: thenoseknows.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thenoseknows.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
Does /k/ hate him? Why/why not?
>>
>>34149652
He's a fucking fag who thinks his opinions are gospel.

Also, SHEEPDOG SHEEPDOG SHEEPDOG
PHILOSOPHY OF USE PHILOSOPHY OF USE PHILOSOPHY OF USE.
>>
>>34149652
/k/ used to love him almost as much as ian.

they occasionally post an intimate picture of him with his wife and stillborn child

because they care
>>
File: 1492379904186.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492379904186.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>34149652
He's pretty cool guy. I wish he was my dad.
Every day I write letters to his house asking him to adopt me.
Hopefully he can give me a cool name like "Tacticaldoodle" or something
>>
>Lips
>>
>>34149667
Agreed
He had a FTF and said it was like a prom date that refuses to put out
Whereby I can see the analogy
It just makes him sound like a teenage dickhead
Never watched a vid of his since
>>
>>34149652
He is very eloquent. He manages to talk about the para military 2 for 33 minutes for example and still keeps me hooked. He is really good at waking that old feeling I had as a child, when a friend came over with a new toy and started to point out all things that are cool about it and really "dragged me into the boat" so I had to have it too. I watch his videos more for entertainment value rather than information. For that I go to channels that give me the same informations in like 4 minutes.

As a person I find him to be a total creep.
>>
Friendly reminder to the posters in the future that nobody wants to see his fucking stillborn

So fuck u keep it off this board
>>
>>34149916
its already too late.
its always to late Dmitry
>>
>>34149652
Autismo treats his family shit.
>>
What exactly is "The Nutfancy Project"?
>>
>>34150008
Any examples? Stories? Genuinely curious about the guy.
>>
>>34150524
Just imagine being raised by someone who wears a fanny pack. My Dad was a negligent fudd but I'd take him over nutnfancy any day.
>>
>>34149652
Constantly yelling and addressing all the people that hate him and his "I'm right and you can't tell me shit" opinion shows his insecurity that he's actually a sad little man who needs attention.

Also like other anon said his analogies, philosophy and metaphors eat ass
>>
>>34149652
He talks like a Chad but his content is high quality and he has many valid and well thought out opinions about gear.
I like his content, and if you can listen to him while being able to form your own opinions you can appreciate his.
>>
>>34149652
I bought a SGL 31 when he was shilling them for Arsenal with his discount code.

Best 650 bucks i've ever spent.
>>
>>34150559
>implying fanny pack is anything but useful and pragmatic
gtfo /fa/
>>
>>34149652
He's the fucking worst
>>
>>34150741
Hey you know what's more useful? A belt pouch or backpack, fanny packs exist only to look gay and get in the way when running.
>>
>>34149857
Lol all of this so much
>>
>>34150045
An old Mormon talking about cheap Casio watches for an hour.
>>
>>34149652
how does anyone talk so damn long about a gun. his close to 1 hour videos can provide all the same crucial information in a 10 minute video.
>>
>>34151170
and yet people enjoy tom clancy novels, speaking of excruciating minutiae
>>
>>34149652
The man is blatantly retarded.

Karl is the embodiment of /k/'s good/tolerable autism. Nutn represents shit even we would want swept under the rug.
>>
>>34151170
Youtube has a 2x speed setting
Not sure if you knew that or not
>>
Pretty good. I really like watching his videos. I like how squared away he is on stuff, he's got a good approach to most things it seems. Learned a lot from watching.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.