[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Nam Baby Post Vietnam War pics and stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

'Nam Baby
Post Vietnam War pics and stories.
>>
>>34148041
>Playing GI's on An Lao valley
>Gooks are holding the fuck out of Charlie. TL is smacking it with arty and napalm and we have like two squads rushing it but it's not doing shit, noob riflemen are just running straight into toe poppers and tripwires
>We're holding onto Delta but it's getting swarmed from every fucking side. Transport pilots are trying to do drops on the terraces to the east but any guys coming in that way are getting picked off by MG's and snipers
>Loach pilots keep spotting tunnels on pretty much every side of point Delta, but cobra pilot doesn't do shit aside from fling rockets at Charlie
>Everybody else keeps hammering C or trying to camp at D
>I'm playing Pointman+SL, get killed at Delta, spawn in by Foxtrot
>I decide to take my guys to look for enemy spawn tunnels
>We push up the river between C and D, I tell my guys to keep their heads low and not shoot unless we're getting shot at
>enemy team misses us completely as we flank around D
>TL calls in air recon
>See like four tunnels nearby
>>
>>34148335
>Start leading my guys towards them. Gooks are spawning in like ten feet in front of me and I'm just blasting at them with my stakeout
>We kill two tunnels, enemy team realizes what's up, they start hunting for us
>Spend ten minutes watching my guys get slaughtered, then spawn in on me, then get picked off again a minute later
>Constantly switching between laying low and looking for tunnels and picking off Gooks and stragglers
>Always trying to stay alive so my squad doesn't lose their spawn
>The line between hunter and hunted blurs further
>Can hear their dirty gook talk and AK fire all around me
>Track them around rock outcrops and vegetation by their footsteps, ambushing and killing Charlies with No. 4 buckshot
>Run out of ammo
>Switch to sidearm
>Charlie comes running around the corner, sprays me with his PKM
>Pop him in the throat
>Watch him fall to the ground. One hand clutches his throat, the other reaches feebly in the air. I can hear him saying something in a language I don't understand. He's choking on his own blood. I think he's begging for help.
>Stare at him and wonder how far I've gotten from D, or the river bed.
>I wonder how far I've gotten from home, and how far I've gotten from the innocent, fresh-faced noob I was when I first played in the Closed Beta
>My screen goes black
>I was killed so quickly by his buddy I didn't even hear the shot
>We lose Delta, and then the match
>All that suffering
>All that fear
>All those good men I lost, who had to wait thirty seconds to respawn again
>None of it made a difference because of my fucking incompetent teammates

War is hell.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.