[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix War Machine Discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7819.jpg (460KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7819.jpg
460KB, 2000x1333px
So did this make Obama out to be an incompetent leader? Or was McMahon the shit leader? Are Rolling Stones pieces of shit?
>>
File: 1496348757747.jpg (269KB, 1080x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1496348757747.jpg
269KB, 1080x1035px
>>34144867
Mattis is the best leader, duh
>>
>>34144875
As if a marine could hold a candle to an army ranger huehuehue
>>
>>34144867
It was a decent film. Hearts and Minds is still retarded. Yes Obama was kinda made out as incompetent. McMahon's plan was poorly lade out, so it could have been baller. The reporter was a jew whiny voice and annoying, and rolling stone has always been garbage.
>>
File: 97e.png (166KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
97e.png
166KB, 830x844px
A war never intended to be won only exploitable for the military industrial complex to milk taxpayers. A sub plot with a Jew who hired another degenerate Jew to cash in on dirt foolish patriots allowed them in on.
Its a good lesson for anybody not Jewish. Trust them at your own demise.
>>
>>34144867
mcchrystal, who mchamon is based on, was not a bad leader whatsoever. but he did break the main rule of talking down about the president. it's almost always an instant relief your command. most people in the military never were in favor of obama's presidency. but with mcchrystal's ousting became patraeus' leadership position; we kinda know how that all went down.

mcchrystal was a dumbass for letting rolling stones into his ao, and obama probably could've handled things a whole lot better. but it was all for the better for mcchrystal with all the wikileaks shit going public. and yes, rolling stones are typically a bag of smashed dicks.
>>
>>34144875
>>
>>34144867
>>
>>34144867
I actually really liked Brad Pitt in this movie. But its the curse of mainly every "military" movie to get bad ratings. Just look at 13 hours, got a 1/5 from the Guardian because they meant it was anti-Hillary, but didnt even review the movie. Pathetic. Look at the RT for the documentary Danger Close, 89% of audience liked it, yet its at a 20% rotten because 5 people reviewed, it, and 4/5 had some "this couldve been done better, therefor it is rotten", criticism.

Granted, War Machine was kinda dragged out with boring moments, and things that wasnt really necessery. The Reporter narrating was a bad decision because he didnt really connect with the audience. I first thought it was a private close to the general at first, narrating. Also disliked the cheap "nothing changed" ending that they already pulled in Sand Castle. I thought it would be a funny take on the politics surrounding the war, and Brad Pitt would be a more goofy, but great leader, just sorta oblovious. Kinda missed that.

In the end this movie will probably end up as my guilty pleasure movie, for a rainy day.
>>
I thought this movie was a backdoor sequel to Get Out thinking the old man commandeered the nigger's body for the express purpose of smoking sandniggers in the stan
>>
As an Australian who really didn't know anything about the story behind it, and honestly didn't even realise it was based on a true story for half the movie, I found it meandering and directionless.

Would not recommend if you don't know what it is/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.