[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadliest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Deadliest.png (680KB, 900x588px) Image search: [Google]
Deadliest.png
680KB, 900x588px
Are these guys reallly the deadliest?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS98vvpocwI forgot the link sorry
>>
>>34144812
Forces
Forces

Which means one of the.
But not THE deadliest

American Education has really declined.
>>
No, Vietnamese farmers are the most deadly.
>>
File: flips.png (148KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
flips.png
148KB, 400x267px
>>34144812
Does it mean they die a lot?
>>
>>34144839
Only to themselves.

Their kill to casualty ratio is pathetic, if the libs didn't whine Vietnam would be West Louisiana, the 53rd state or something.
>>
File: 5130719.jpg (21KB, 438x365px) Image search: [Google]
5130719.jpg
21KB, 438x365px
>>34146317
Don't they have hella lotta femboys.

>Pic related most deadliest.
>>
>>34146348
>muh kay dee

um sweetie, K/D doesn't matter if you win the war
>>
>>34146438
and we would have won the war if it weren't for political constraints, that's his point. It wasn't just demoralized hippies, though. It was also that our leadership didn't want a repeat of the Korean war with another large power stepping in and helping the North Vietnamese directly. Might have also had something to do with limited action who knows. But the point is, we probably would have won if the only thing at play was military strength.
>>
>>34144812
anyone can be deadlyif you give them a knife knife knife
>>
>>34146614
You can't conquer vietnam. You can only piss them off more.
>>
>>34146348
If you ever step out of your moms basement and travel a yonder there's a mcdonalds on every other block of Saigon and the other major cities. America /did/ win.

>>34146438
Armies defeated by this premise you think is irrelevant:

Al Queda in Iraq post 2003
Al Queda in Afghanistan post 2001
Soviet Union in WW2
Germany in WW2
Mongol Conquests in 1200-1300 AD
Confederate States of America 1860s
Napoleonic Wars 1800s

And so on and so fourth, we are talking forces so devastated the probability of ever turning the tide of the war was non-existant. The economic victory is only part of the equation, building 500,000 rifles a month doesnt do shit for your war time effort if you dont have any soldiers left to equip.

>um sweetie, K/D doesn't matter if you win the war
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>34144812
Ha, I'm the guy who told him to get over here and not on /his/
>>
>>34146684
that is just false and is a really simplistic opinion, and it's the kind of thing a lot of people only believe because of dumb memes.
>>
>>34146686
>there's a mcdonalds on every other block of Saigon and the other major cities.
There's like a handful of McDonald's outlets in Saigon and that's pretty much it. You'd know that if you'd ever step out of your mum's basement and traveled yonder.

KFC and Pizza Hut have been there for years though, as well as some South Korean fast food place I forget the name of, but has fairly decent chicken burgers I guess.
>>
File: 1496291143349.png (54KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1496291143349.png
54KB, 1104x927px
>>34144823
Blow it out your ass
>>
>>34146835
Iphone is made in China.

Has China conquered America?
Ancient Alien scientists say yes.
>>
Pretty sure the Filipinos only kill civilian criminals.
>but if we call them terrorists...

Kek.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.