[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brits using Ulster children as human shields

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 30

File: 1479500530261.jpg (89KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479500530261.jpg
89KB, 508x720px
https://twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792067209786978305?lang=en
>We would use children as human shields because we didn't want to get shot, but the IRA were the cowards for not wanting to risk shooting children
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34144335
>What did he mean by this?

he means that he's an eternal anglo.

Free EIRE, nuke Britanistan.
>>
File: 1486076963270.jpg (31KB, 371x288px) Image search: [Google]
1486076963270.jpg
31KB, 371x288px
>>34144335
Also reminder POTUS was/is pro-IRA

>>34144349
True that. Glad to not see a triggered beady eyed liar for once.
>>
The Irish are the most horrendous cucks around.

Nobody else would get beat so bad they cried uncle, then walk away shittalking. Its just pure retardation.

Bongs may be bad, but the Irish are the worst. The only people who liked the IRA was Al Qaeda and thats cus you bought guns off them. IRA was basically just a commie mafia that is only celebrated by those young and dumb enough to not realise how much of a shitter they were for the ordinary average civilian.
>>
>>34144372
>The only people who liked the IRA were
America, Donald Trump, Catholics saved from Protestant aggression and abuse
>>
>>34144380
> catholics blown up or racketeered by the IRA
> the same America that had been kickstarting jihadi warlords in afghanistan a few years earlier, much noble, many reputable
Ftfy
>>
>>34144380
>>34144399
it doesn't matter who supported the IRA - the point is, Ireland is for the Irish and the bongs had no business being there. the IRA a freedomfighters if there ever was such a thing.
>>
>>34144399
>the same America that had been kickstarting jihadi warlords in afghanistan a few years earlier, much noble, many reputable

as if that american isn't today's america. just swap A-stan for Libya and Syria and you have the situation in 2012.
>>
>>34144416
> the IRA were freedom fighters

Just like the Taliban and ISIS are freedom fighters, sure.
>>
>>34144430
Exactly, so stating America supported them as a hope to a means of rebuttle falls flat on its face.
>>
>>34144457
>Just like the Taliban and ISIS are freedom fighters, sure.

yes. IS fight for their freedom and their culture. that their culture is trash is not relevant to the issue you filthy anglo scum.
>>
>>34144335
>shielding children is now using them as human shields
>>
itt: LOSERS
>>
>>34144478
>shielding children is now using them as human shields

if he fired that FAL it would have blown the eyes out of those boy's skulls if not outright killed them. get fucked you dirty bong.
>>
>>34144474
So youve just put the IRA on par with IS by your own admission, well done. So again, by your own admission, youve basically equated people supporting the IRA to people supporting IS.

Fantastic job. 10/10. My work is done here
>>
>>34144478
>Shields children is now using children as cover and keeping them in front of you especially when you state on video you hide near them so you don't get shot
Okay
>>
>>34144416
>Fenians selective grasp of history
Forgetting to mention that occupation of Ireland happened because of continued piracy, slave raiding, providing mercenaries to factions in England during times of unrest, etc .
Basically, it was to remove an ongoing threat from a hostile nation.
>>
>>34144335
>Brits using Ulster children as human shields

What is this dated marxist PIRA shite?

Potatoanon here. The brits never used kids as human shields. The loyalist and republican balaclava wearers did send them into throw rocks at cops and occasionally blew them up
>>
>>34144515
>>Fenians selective grasp of historyForgetting to mention that occupation of Ireland happened because of continued piracy, slave raiding, providing mercenaries to factions in England during times of unrest, etc .Basically, it was to remove an ongoing threat from a hostile nation.

It was a straight up land grab and genocide the locals.
>>
>>34144372
>Nobody else would get beat so bad they cried uncle, then walk away shittalking.
Firstly, there are countless examples in history of this exact thing happening. Second, the Irish actually were sort of the victors (the whole conflict was a mess, but hey free state), so you are the butthurt shittalker here.
>>34144399
> catholics blown up or racketeered by the IRA
You do realize that the IRA were mostly Catholics themselves? And fought for the predominantly Catholic counties? Read a book
>>
>>34144552
>genocide the locals
lel muh six gorillion potatos!!
>>
>>34144503
Potaton anon again.

The post 1950 IRA flactions

New IRA
CIRA
RIRA
OIRA
IPLO
INLA
ONE

And the loyalists
UVF
UDA
Red Hand

Etc

Were all fucking scum and yes comparable to isis.
>>
>>34144335
fuck the IRA and Irish subhuman scum
>>
>>34144560
>You do realize that the IRA were mostly Catholics themselves? And fought for the predominantly Catholic counties? Read a book

Not really they were mostly a variety of Marxists after 1970.

I love the way everyone here forgets there is actually Republic of Ireland and an Irish army and police which the IRAs periodically murdered to.
>>
>>34144570
Theres almost more factions than there are actual Irish people
>>
>>34144571
>fuck the IRA

Sure
> and Irish subhuman scum

Go fuck yourself you primitive English chav. I hasten to point out that northern Ireland is part of the UK and like UK ISIS terrorists all of there murders were born and raised in the UK, which produces murderous lunatics at an incredible rate..
>>
>>34144547
>Video of a British soldier saying the British and he personally used children as human shields
>Image of a Brit taking cover behind a crying child
>The brits never
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34144584
>Theres almost more factions than there are actual Irish people

Thankfully they spent a lot of time murdering each other, only pausing periodically to larp at being guerrillas engaged in open warfare to produce propaganda from while all actually being gangsters who extorted and terrorised the whole island north and south. Always relieved that NI is part of the UK as it appears to be mostly occupied by savages like parts of London and northern England.

Comfy southern Irish republic better off without them.
>>
>>34144585
> which produces Empires at an incredible rate
> meanwhile Ireland couldnt even keep hold of all of Ireland

Ftfy, fucking kek
>>
>>34144603
>>Video of a British soldier saying the British and he personally used children as human shields>Image of a Brit taking cover behind a crying child>The brits neverShut the fuck up.

No I won;;t and unlike IRL your faction can't threaten to shoot my knees out for telling the truth.

The Brits never used kids as human shields the republicans and loyalists did particularly at riots.
>>
>>34144603
> I believe everything I see and read, ever, no exception, but ONLY if it conforms to my ideals
>>
>>34144613
>> which produces Empires at an incredible rate> meanwhile Ireland couldnt even keep hold of all of IrelandFtfy, fucking kek

The empire lasted 20 years after Irish regiments and commanders (like at waterloo) exited. The English were weak slum dwelling gollums. Minus operation Irish shield you could not even handle the darkies.
>>
>>34144335
Who cares about some irrelevant sheep filled shithole where even the young population doesn't want to live? I swear you red haired pseudo brits are the worst shitposters.
>>
>>34144604
>Comfy southern Irish republic better off without them.
But Irish citizenship is extended to the Northern Irish...
>>
>>34144623
He's literally saying it himself you dumb inbred cunt. Why the fuck would a British vet make that shit up?

>>34144616
Then you're a stupid cunt and there's no helping your fucking brain problems you dipshit.
>telling the truth
You're going against the statements of a British vet and multiple articles of evidence just so you can deliver an emotional opinion, THAT is the truth.
>>
>>34144623
>> I believe everything I see and read, ever, no exception, but ONLY if it conforms to my ideals

In both republican and loyalist ghettos the hardcases would reward kids for going out at spitting at soldiers and police. Northern Ireland is a savage backward place. Eternally relived it is not part of the republic.
>>
>>34144627
> operation Irish Shield
> implying the Irish have done anything significant militarily except fight for both sides and whoever else they please and then take the hand me downs from everyone else
>>
>>34144633

You are a liar. All dissident propagandists are.

Casual readers here don't know that. Thankfully Irish people do.
>>
>>34144633
> potatonigger calling someone else inbred

Also:
> kneeling down and saying hello to a kid is the equivalent of 'british soldiers used kids as human shields all the time as part of their doctrine'
>>
>>34144646
I haven't said a word other than linking a British veteran saying he used Ulster children as human shields you dumb cunt, how can I lie in this scenario?
>Irish people
ANK, wrong, the Irish are en large glad the IRA were there to protect them from the British and Ulsters. You're just a fucking contrarian retard.

>>34144652
>Brits
>Not the most inbred country in the world next to Middle Eastern shitholes

>Kneeling down and saying hello to a kid
>With the knowledge you are being aimed at and with the intention of hoping you wont get shot because they could hit the kid while shooting at you
>>
>>34144633
You know in a way, I almost hope you do get your sad pathetic demonic little fantasy of kicking off the troubles again because this time I'm going to start murdering you people just to see how you like it. After all I've had to listen to your lying shit and watch your gangster thuggery all my life. If you do start back up NI the names and faces are pretty well known. Maybe I'll shoot you in front of your kids some day.

Carry right on.

You do realise that the vast majority of Irish Roman Catholics fell this way don't you?

You don't actually think you will be able to play provo do you?
>>
>>34144661
>>34144661
>ANK, wrong, the Irish are en large glad the IRA were there to protect them from the British and Ulsters

Bullshit.

They were jailed here in the republic and murdered unarmed police.

Just fuck off this board with your dissident terror crap. The board does not need it, Ireland does not need it.

Seriously. If you kick it off again you wont have to worry much about the brits. Its the likes of me at 1AM that will be your problem.
>>
>>34144335
Hiding behind children =/= Blowing up schools, children hospitals and pregnancy wards.

The Irish equally did appalling shit during the Troubles. They'd do anything just to blow the legs off of one squaddie. Such as, blowing up a portion of a hospital containing children and visitors to kill the wounded soldier a room over.

Only good paddy is a dead paddy. Ireland belongs to the British.
>>
>>34144571
unlike the cuckolds they fought against right?
>>
>>34144335
Wow. What a fucking find. OP Good post.
>>
>>34144661
> with the knowledge youre being aimed at

And thats exactly why hes meandering along with his weapon lowered and all relaxed, as opposed to reacting to possible contact. Its also like the idea that soldiers do patrols through populated areas is new to you therefore it must be because 'ebil soljurs using cibilians as meet sheelds!!!1!1'

Absofuckinglutely civilian. Think before you spew utter bollocks.
>>
>>34144673
Are you a unionist ? You people always confused me, why do you stay. Do you not understand you are occupying a foreign land. Are you waiting for the demographics to change (10 - 15 years we will have complete control). If you consider yourself British why not return home.
>>
>>34144678
>Hiding behind children =/= Blowing up schools, children hospitals and pregnancy wards.The Irish equally did appalling shit during the Troubles. They'd do anything just to blow the legs off of one squaddie. Such as, blowing up a portion of a hospital containing children and visitors to kill the wounded soldier a room over.Only good paddy is a dead paddy. Ireland belongs to the British.

Are you trying to help the would be terrorist by equating the Irish people (of which only maybe 2-5% voted for their front parties) with the provos, who were largely from NI which is part of the UK?

So they are 'british' when it suits you.

The loyalists are no better psychopathic cowards the lot of them and your average slum bread brit is not much better
>>
>>34144662
Top kek, you really are a noguns Brit, triggered the propaganda you were fed as a wee baby was all lies, and your people were inherently and objectively in the wrong.

Who're you gonna shoot when you bin plastic knives to save lives? Or are you in the military, and use a shitty bullpup as standard issue to defend your worthless country full of inbred mentally deficient Muslim loving thugs?

Fun fact, the Irish won The Troubles. All IRA being released from prison? Laughing at you foolish bastards for thinking you could maintain tyrannical hold over foreign land again after the first 800 years? All while you can do nothing except watch your sad little fucking Empire die as you turn into New Pakistan? Oh, it's a kicker.

>>34144678
They'd also call in the bombs they plant and evacuate areas where they planted them to only cause property damage.

The only thing that belongs to British is America's cock for a good old suck so they can maintain any form of relevancy they can hope to have.

>>34144687
Because he's a coward you dumb shit, like all Anglos, it's why he'd rather hide near children than fight, it's why he's in foreign land fighting freedom fighters defending themselves against religious oppression, he's a spineless, slimeball coward like all British scum.

But really, HE FUCKING SAYS THAT WAS HIS INTENTION IN THE VIDEO you illiterate Ango dick sucking cunt.
>>
>>34144686
>Wow. What a fucking find. OP Good post.

Is it now?

Pathetic.

A)It is a lie
B)It is a well know and deliberately staged propaganda picture?
c)Are you dissident terror cucks on here to try and get gun parts or are you just so addicted to sniffing your own shit for yanks you can't stop?
>>
>>34144703
>They'd also call in the bombs they plant and evacuate areas where they planted them to only cause property damage.

Oh aye they sure would. They also put confetti and mars bars in the bombs themselves, so that children could eat and play in the aftermath

Irish"""men""" are filth, Ireland is British and always will be British. Bloody Sunday best day of my life
>>
>>34144696
>Are you a unionist ? You people always confused me, why do you stay.

No. I'm a Roman Catholic Irish nationalist who loathes you terrorist scum. Just like the vast vast majority of the country.

I'm beginning to think that the only solution is just to kill all you fucks and your loyalist equivalents.
>>
>>34144714
>Oh aye they sure would. They also put confetti and mars bars in the bombs themselves, so that children could eat and play in the aftermathIrish"""men""" are filth, Ireland is British and always will be British. Bloody Sunday best day of my life

And here ladies and gentleman is the other side of the knuckle ragging northern Irish divide. The loyalist.

Both northern Irish loyalist and republicans are shit on humanities shoes. The fact that one lot thinks they are better than the other or anything to do with the Republic (which left this shit behind 100 years ago) or 'the queen' is fucking hilarious.

Lead paint, water, genetics...who knows.
>>
>>34144705
>A British veteran lied because I disagree with the sad truth of what he said
>This combat photo is a propaganda photo because I said so and disagree with it
>Triggered Brit resorts to ad hominem as his arguments fall apart
Sad!

>>34144714
>Pretending like what I said isn't true
Top kek, you're historically illiterate and biased you dumb chav cunt. Read a fucking book. I can't help but laugh.

>Ireland is British
Incorrect, fascist. Go on home to your sister wife you pink skinned yellow toothed protoWhite.
>>
the british are very much like the israelis
>>
>>34144715
Armed conflict isn't needed in the north. The unionists aren't having babies and the nationalists will gain control soon through higher birth rates. Their is no need for conflict in the north. Hopefully when we are re united the unionists will just leave back to Britain if they still identify as British. The current unionist population of the north are parasitic leaches, they collect a vastly disproportionate amount of government money from the rest of the population in the UK and are a huge net liability to the UK.
>>
>>34144736
Both northern Irish loyalists and republican terrorists murdered plenty of innocent people of all ages in including children. In fact in between faction feuds and extortion it wa their main activity.

They were all vermin.

In truth the British did royally fuck up by letting the unionists run the place single handily and attack peaceful civil rights marches. However it was PEACEFUL civil rights marchers and politicians that renounced violence that resolved the issues.

The 'republicans' and 'loyalists' had no reason do anything by 1975 but were making so much cash and power from extortion and terror that they just kept going.

The PIRA were into around in the civil rights era. Nationalists actually scored them and 'IRA =I RAN AWAY' was sprayed on walls.
>>
>>34144736
>Go on home to your sister wife you pink skinned yellow toothed protoWhite.

I'm not Irish, friend. Irishmen marry relatives, because they're literal inbred gypsys. Again, you're wrong.

I can't help but notice that you're projecting, Sinead. Calm down before your bucktoothed mother-aunt beats some sense into you.
>>
Anyhow dissident cuck.

Plenty of Irish nationalists like me would like to see you fuckers hang.

I'd like to see five people who are members of your political front parties and propagandists hung every time a gardai or Irish solider is injured by your shit and frankly if Stormont did the sam tp 'loyalists' and 'republicans' no shits would be given.

Should you not be out shooting some kids in the knees for smoking pot that was bought off the wrong dealer or something?
>>
>>34144661
>Brits
>Not the most inbred country in the world next to Middle Eastern shitholes
>Irish
>not literally the same thing
I don't even have a horse in this race but you fuckers have the same unattractive, large foreheaded women fat chipmunk cheeks.
>>
>>34144797
>I'm not Irish, friend. Irishmen marry relatives, because they're literal inbred gypsys. Again, you're wrong.

Actually, know they don't. Sounds like some pakki fantasy or something that happens in brit slums.
>>
>>34144703
>t. Fat yank cunt who thinks he's Irish
>>
>>34144825
>Thin yank cunt who knows good from bad any day
FTFY
>>
Just to make sure, we're all agreed that northern ireland is a shithole full of inbred retards that is a drain on the UK and would be a drain on the republic if it were part of it.
>>
File: average paddy.jpg (27KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
average paddy.jpg
27KB, 320x312px
>>34144811
>http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/birth_family_relationships/getting_married/legal_prerequisites_for_marriage.html

>"There is no legal restriction on the marriage of first cousins."

Oh, aye, paddy? Is that so?

What a shame, looks like you've been proven wrong again! Oh, dear oh dear. Must be that incest genetics going to the brain again.
>>
>>34144825
>>t. Fat yank cunt who thinks he's Irish

No there is a CIRA/RIRA cunt who spams this board with recycled 80s provo propaganda shite. He's a student from Limerick. There is another one who's a unemployed living with his parents cunt from some slum in derry.

Maybe if they had some fucking life they would be less keen on trying to ruin everyone else in Ireland to get a slice of the 'political fund' (money extorted from drug dealers). Clearly they don't

I'd like to see them dead.
>>
>>34144846
>Just to make sure, we're all agreed that northern ireland is a shithole full of inbred retards that is a drain on the UK and would be a drain on the republic if it were part of it.

Agree

I think most of the rest of britistan and the Irish republic wud agree to.
>>
File: Irish culture.jpg (418KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Irish culture.jpg
418KB, 900x600px
>>34144847
>tfw the Irish are so fucking inbred and used to fucking siblings that the Irish government L I T E R A L L Y has a section on their website telling people that you can't marry relatives

Holy FUCK you can't make this shit up
>>
>>34144335
fuck the brits
go IRA
greetings from netherlands
>>
>>34144335
Ah Ireland, the birthplace of white trash.
>>
>>34144847
>Oh, aye, paddy? Is that so?

Yup.

Roman Catholics cannot marry their cousins.

Now moving on. The fact that lets say, stuffing a rolled up picture of Ian paisley in your arse and taking a bus ride is not illegal does not mean that loyalists do it. They are too busy extorting taxi firms and banging drums outside churches.

The only think as vile as a northern Irish loyalist terrorist is republican northern Irish terrorist.

A moment of pause and thanks to all the members of the Repblics Army, police and indeed the british army and police who helped control these psychos.
>>
>>34144833
> yank
> knowing good from bad
Is this sarcasm?

Also:
> yank
> thin

O I am laffin now boyo
>>
>>34144866
>fuck the britsgo IRAgreetings from Netherlands

kys

t. Irish by the grace of God.

And please remember most Irish people do not and never did support the IRA or sinn fein and still do not.
>>
>>34144883
>O I am laffin now boyo

Its amazing how both sides of the 'northern Irish divide' sound identical like knuckle draggers trying to hard to be tough men. 'Boyo'.

What a cunt.

Shame you are not dead along with paisley and Martin McGuinness .
>>
>>34144886
real irish dont use spacing you f0cking chav
>>
Lets play a game.

It's called who killed this kid and I'll post a picture of a child killed during the troubles and you have to guess who killed them?

Anyone up for that?

You want to play OP?

Can we do kneecapping too, you know when republican snd loyalist norn iron subhumans put teenagers in wheelchairs or not obeying the local faction thug slum gang leader ?
>>
>>34144926
>real irish dont use spacing you f0cking chav

Don't ever tell anyone Irish you support the IRA.

Personally I'd spit in your face and walk off. Its bad enough to have to listen to this tiny squalid bunch of savages here without some cock witted foreigner fart off too. If you support them then you support every single mutilation they carries out. The loyalist were no better. Bunch of criminal scum the lot of them
>>
File: james_barker.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
james_barker.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
Round one

James Barker was a 12 year old schoolboy from Ballintrae, Buncrana in county Donegal. His mother, who is Irish, is married to an English man. They moved to Buncrana in 1997 in order to get a better quality of life

So fingers on the buzzers who killed this kid?

What did he die for?
>>
>>34144969
>So fingers on the buzzers who killed this kid?What did he die for?

No answers

OK pass

Answer

The RIRA blew him up in August 1998 for no reason. He died for nothing.
>>
File: fernando_blasco_baselga.jpg (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
fernando_blasco_baselga.jpg
7KB, 100x100px
Round Two

Meet

Fernando Blasco Baselga was a 12 year old schoolboy from Madrid, Spain. He was taking part in an exchange trip with children from Donegal

So fingers on the buzzers who killed this kid?

What did he die for?
>>
>>34144987
for the glory of satan
>>
>>34144987
>Round Two
No answers

OK

Answer

The RIRA blew him up in August 1998 for no reason. He died for nothing.
>>
>>34144980
>RIRA
>1998

Literally not the topic of this thread you dumb shit. We're talking about The Troubles, pre-'80s, '70s latest. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: breda_devine.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
breda_devine.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
Round Three

Breda Devine was a 20 month old toddler when she was murdered by being blown apart

Born three months prematurely, she had clung to life in hospital. She had been brought into town while her mother shopped for a wedding present for her brother. Her mother suffered 60% burns.

.So fingers on the buzzers who killed this kid?

What did she die for?
>>
>>34144987
>>34145000
As said, you're posting off topic. We're not talking about the RIRA or anything post Troubles.
>>
>>34144911
Im british, and I was taking the piss. Clearly went over your head, what with you being such a knuckle dragging hard man that you cant comprehend such complex thought processes such as 'sarcasm' and 'incest is wrong'
>>
>>34145000
>Round Three
Answer

The RIRA blew her up in August 1998 for no reason. She died for nothing.
>>
>>34145018
Once again, RIRA is irrelevant to the current topic. Stop derailing the thread and talk about the troubles you dumb shitposter.
>>
File: untitled.png (78KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
78KB, 300x168px
Round Four

Tim Parry's who was 12 when he died.

This is a bonus round so double points AND Who murdered three-year-old Jonathan Ball.

So fingers on the buzzers who killed these kids?

What did they die for?
>>
>>34145000
Her mother had been fucking a strong british man whilst her mums husband had been out larping in the woods in DPM with some other middle aged balding faggots pretending to be freedom fighters?
>>
>>34144993
>>34145009
>>34145021
>this much asshurt
>>
>>34145021
> waah I dont like the fact that youre showing Irish 'freedom fighters' to be what they really are, kiddie killers

Jog on paddy
>>
>>34145030
I'm a bit fucking annoyed at the autist derailing the thread with irrelevant subject matteer.

>>34145032
RIRA aren't freedom fighters you stupid, stupid shit. IRA ended after The Troubles, read a book.

This is like saying Germans were evil in WWI because of NeoNazis, neck yourself my dude.
>>
>>34144802
>T. a retarded Irishmen who loves British cock
>>
>>34145026

Incorrect answer

Dispit the father being English he was Roman Catholic and no a paramilitary or security

"Breda's father tells how he identified her tiny body: "I was told a baby had been found and a priest led me to the ward. When I reached the ward they told me that this baby was dead and asked if I would look to see if it was ours. It was." At her funeral at Aughnabrack, he carried Breda's small, white coffin beneath a guard of honour provided by the GAA team he managed. "

The correct answer she died for nothing.
>>
>>34145025
>>34145000
>>34144987
>>34144969
stop please
>>
>>34145040
>>T. a retarded Irishmen who loves British cock

No. I'm proud of being Irish and would like readers to understand what you squeaky northern Irish loyalist and republican terrorists actually were. Murders and gangsters hated and loathed by the vast majority in both the Republic and the UK.

Telling the truth is not sucking cock.
>>
File: 1495815234334.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495815234334.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>34145046
>pls stop
>your making us look bad
>delet this

can't make this shit up
>>
>>34144335
I'm descended from Irish nobility, my grampa has the family crest up in his den, and my family were famed for their bravery in combat against the British for centuries and kicking them out in the war of independence (we can also trace our family back to Brian Boru, so it's no surprise that we have such prowess in fighting).

The Brits have always been cowards, and shit at wars, so I don't get why they wanted to stay in Ireland, home of the fightin Irish, where they were guaranteed the most difficult time in the world. Dumb Brits.
>>
>>34145046
So this is what a desperate paddy looks like. Amusing.
>>
>>34145025
>Round Four

No answers

The PIRA blew them up up in 1993 for no reason accomplishing nothing.
>>
File: 1480788896860.jpg (118KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1480788896860.jpg
118KB, 500x669px
>>34145054
No, you're comparing the 2nd Reich to the 3rd you dumb faggot. Stop making yourself look bad.
>>
>>34144847
>>34144863
You know fucking your first cousin isn't as bad as fucking a direct sibling? Right? There are studies that show there is enough genetic variation between cousins that retardation or mutation aren't a big issue. Direct siblings or parents though? Yeah you will have a retard baby.
I'd also like to point out that incest in families has been present since the dawn of humanity. It has only become taboo relatively recently. So basically humanity is the result of thousands of years of inbreeding. Plus a Brit talking about another country being inbred is fucking hilarious given that islands fucking degenerate history lol.
>>
>>34145055
> the fightin irish

> prowess at fighting
> resorting to blowing up kids because youre such cucks you cant take the enemy head on

My sides are gone, are you a comedian?
>>
Round Five

Oran Doherty was an 8 year old schoolboy from Knockalla Drive, Buncrana, county Donegal. He was killed alongside his friends, Sean McLaughlin and James Barker,

t. Irish

So who killed these kids and why?
>>
File: oran_doherty.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
oran_doherty.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>>34145069
>>
fuck off with this /pol/ shit
>>
File: 1484394026612.jpg (50KB, 425x363px) Image search: [Google]
1484394026612.jpg
50KB, 425x363px
>>34145068
Hmm, maybe it's because blowing up kids is Britshit propaganda?
Really made me do a think you dumb fuck Anglo.
>>
>>34145069
>>34145073
The RIRA which isn't the IRA or related to the subject at all?

It's sad, sure, but should I start posting kids killed by Australian Aboriginals because it's off topic unless you're a braindead brainwashed Anglo with no understanding of history.
>>
>>34145055
>Irish
>Nobility
>Ireland having anything to be proud about

LMAO!
>>34145068
>Implying the Brits haven't done worse

As an American this thread is fucking hilarious. Seeing you potatoniggers and britcucks argue and whine is fucking golden.
>>
>>34145075
> our own newspapers, tv, radio and civilians are all in on a massive conspiracy theory that is 100% true

Hey Alex, hows infowars coming?
>>
>>34145068
>> the fightin irish> prowess at fighting> resorting to blowing up kids because youre such cucks you cant take the enemy head onMy sides are gone, are you a comedian?

I don't consider people with a northern Irish accent Irish, or British.

t. Irish.

As regards Irish martial history. Its extremely lengthy and very distinguished including leading the forces of just about evey nation between the USA and Russia, including the USA and Russia in their greatest military victories.

Which knuckle dragging loyalist/republican terrorists from norn iron have nothing to do with.
>>
File: 1484516517365.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484516517365.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>34145090
And what is Britain proud off?
Empire of "we shoot niggers with spears and sometimes beat them in battle"?

Britain hasn't accomplished anything other than being an incredibly successful liar throughout history.
>>
>>34145089
>The RIRA which isn't the IRA or related to the subject at all?

Are the PIRA relevant?

Because they blew up lots of kids and mutilated even more with punishment beatings, as indeed did loyalists.
>>
>>34145069
>Round Five
Answer

The RIRA blew her up in August 1998 for no reason. She died for nothing.

Relevancy of RIRA

Every single member of the RIRA had been in the PIRA
>>
>>34145104
IRA 1918-1922, IRA 1922-1969 and the Provos are the only relevant IRA sects in this thread.

IRA 1969 would phone in their bombs to avoid civilian casualties and the Brits would sometimes fail. The largest bomb the IRA ever detonated had 0 casualties.
>>
>>34145090
>As an American this thread is fucking hilarious. Seeing you potatoniggers and britcucks argue and whine is fucking golden.

Just like how Euro's love to watch Americucks and Russiaboo's argue with eachother.

Hell, at least you get to see shit by our viewpoint now. It's hilarious how asshurt you americucks and russiboos get against eachother
>>
Round six

Bernadette McCool 9 Catholic

Who killed this child and why?
>>
>>34144577
>Marxism is a religion
wew lad.
>>
>>34145118
>The largest bomb the IRA ever detonated had 0 casualties.

Probably because it was actually the British who made it and false flagged it.

Bombings in Norn was done by the IRA and specifically aimed at killing as many as they can. Take a look at all the pub bombings, hotel bombings, hospital bombings etc etc.

Stop trying to defend terrorists, you cuck
>>
>>34145097
> leading the forces
> 'Hello sir, heres this irish lad we just got off a boat, instead of making him part of the meat shield we were going to make him supreme commander of our entire campaign. He cant read or write, and only eats raw potatoes, but hes one of them fightin irish. Sound good? Fantastic.'

Yeah I doubt that
>>
>>34145118
>IRA 1918-1922, IRA 1922-1969 and the Provos are the only relevant IRA sects in this thread.IRA 1969 would phone in their bombs to avoid civilian casualties and the Brits would sometimes fail. The largest bomb the IRA ever detonated had 0 casualties.

And here we have the joker players

Because he missed this

>>34145060
>>Round FourNo answers The PIRA blew them up up in 1993 for no reason accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>34145127
>The British false flagged an IRA bomb because nobody died
>The IRA aimed to rack up casualties despite phoning their bombs in and evacuating civilians
Suuuuuuuure, you're not delusional at all, Nigel.
>>
>>34145102
Oh I agree. I just think both of your countries and your shitty squabble is not only hilarious but quite entertaining. Ireland sucks because they had been dominated by an island of faggots up until recently while still having territory occupied by said faggots and doing nothing about it. Britain sucks because they couldn't even handle keeping a tiny shit filled island under their control all while letting themselves get dicked by ahmed.
>>
>>34145131
>> leading the forces> 'Hello sir, heres this irish lad we just got off a boat, instead of making him part of the meat shield we were going to make him supreme commander of our entire campaign. He cant read or write, and only eats raw potatoes, but hes one of them fightin irish. Sound good? Fantastic.'Yeah I doubt that

Don't go there. It is literally true and incredible. Go do some reading.
>>
>>34145136
> evacuating civvies
> somehow still blows up kids

So either youre a liar or they were incompetent.
>>
>>34145119
At least there is good reason to hate Russians. Fuck even most Brits I know hate Russians.
>>
>>34145141
But I'm American too, just pro-Ireland.

>>34145146
No, the Brits were incompetent. IRA phoned it in and the Brits would get the time wrong.
>>
>>34145136
>despite phoning their bombs in and evacuating civilians
You've claimed this three times but you've yet to post any proof.

the IRA rarely, if ever, gave notification that they're going to bomb a place.

You're a inbred moron if you genuienly believe that the PIRA did shit like that.
>>
>>34145122
>Round sixBernadette McCool 9 Catholic Who killed this child and why?

No one cares much about Bernadette but she was murdered by the Irish Republican Army in 1970. Died in premature explosion of incendiary device at her home.
>>
Round Seven

Carol Ann McCool aged 4

>>
>>34145154
It's a common well known fact you dumb shit, if you're this invested on the subject I'd figure'd you would've at least known about it and not just been an ignorant emotional baby.
But alas, you're British.
>>
>>34145160

>Round Seven

As with Bernadette she was murdered by the Irish Republican Army in 1970. Died in premature explosion of incendiary device at her home. Burnt alive.
>>
>>34145164
>It's a common well known fact you dumb shit

then post proof if it is, paddy.
>>
>>34144623
>>34144705
>ignoring the facts that are literally right in front you this hard
Man, the british have done a really good job at brainwashing. their people wont accept anything that puts the brits in a negative light, even if its right in front of them.
>>
Round 8

Angela Gallagher only one when she died

So the mystery is who murdered her and why?
>>
>>34145172
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing
>The IRA had sent telephoned warnings about 90 minutes before the bomb detonated. At least 75,000 people were evacuated from the area,[5]
>>
>>34145176
>>34145176
>Round 8

Shot while in pram by the Irish Republican Army in 1971.

Any of you foreign readers beginning to understand why the vast majority of actually Irish people hare the terrorists from both factions yet?

Northern Ireland is not fit to be part of the Republic or the UK and the people there and the terrorist shills on here are scum.
>>
round 9

Tracey Munn 2 Protestant

>>
>>34144547
Thanks for clearing that up Nigel
>>
>>34145172
>>34145185
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Docklands_bombing
>Although the IRA had sent warnings 90 minutes beforehand, the area was not fully evacuated. Two people were killed and more than 100 were injured, some permanently.
>>
>>34145198
>round 9

Killed in bomb attack on Balmoral Furnishing Company 1971

This is the first child murder with a why.

The IRA lived on extortion money from small businesses as did the loyalists. Pay or get blown up.

So she died to help the IRA run a protection racket.
>>
Round ten

Colin Nicholl less than a year old Protestant

>>
>>34145211
>The IRA described the deaths and injuries as "regrettable", but said that they could have been avoided if police had responded promptly to "clear and specific warnings".
>>
>>34145212
>Round ten

This is the another child murder with a why.The IRA lived on extortion money from small businesses as did the loyalists. Pay or get blown up. So this baby died to help the IRA run a protection racket to buy pints and pay for propaganda to raise even more money from idiots in the US.
>>
>>34145185
>>34145211
>two bombings

Now post all the bombings the IRA did on mainland Britain they didn't "call in".

Enough to write a book.

Those two bombings were the result of a false flag, most likely MI5/6 or special group.
>>
Sean O'Riordan aged 13

Who killed him and why?
>>
>>34145236
>>34145236
>Result of a false flag
Absolutely fucking ridiculous and absurd. How do you even come to that reasoning? Because the IRA didn't meet your expectations? Fuck off.
>>
>>34144993
Please tell me where in op it said 'Troubles'

I'll wait.
>>
itt: people who have never read a book or looked into the troubles in their life

How will Brits defend their Government willingly killing civilians in false flag attacks?
>>
>>34145249
>IRA signed ceasefire
>British want to bomb themselves to continue the civilian hate against the irish

idk anon why dont you tell me how heroic and saintlike the IRA are

If the IRA actually called in bombs before they detonated them, the casualties of the troubles would be halfed.
>>
>>34145240
FYI Round eleven. And here the thing we can keep going for days.

The IRA butchered hundreds of kids. So did the loyalists. They also both periodically used children in attacks like the balaclavad cowards they were

Sean O'Riordan died because he was sent to attack an army patrol with a petrol bomb by his brave IRA commander and was shot in 1972.

Literally using children as human shields.
>>
>>34145152
Wow, I just wish the Taliban had been courteous enough to ring into to ops centre and tell us when their IEDs were going off so we could be there on time to get blown up.
>>
>>34145254
>How will Brits defend their Government willingly killing civilians in false flag attacks?

So you are saying the IRA bombing campaigns, which the PIRA openly claimed responsibility for were false flags?
>>
>>34145236
>>34145260
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_and_Paddington_Station_bombing
>The commander of the unit said about the Victoria station bombing that warnings were given by telephone naming nine railroad stations in London and that a 50 minute warning was given. He went on to say that the attack was not aimed at hurting anybody but to disrupt the British transport system.[11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_London_Bridge_bombing
>Before the bomb exploded at around 8:20 am a person rang Ulster television warning that a bomb was going to explode in a London station (the caller did not say which station).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bomb_attacks
>Shortly before midday on 20 March 1993, The Samaritans in Liverpool received a bomb warning by telephone. According to police, the caller said only that a bomb had been planted outside a Boots shop.[6][7][8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate_bombing
>A series of telephone warnings were then sent from a phonebox in Forkhill, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, with the caller using a recognised IRA codeword and stating "[there's] a massive bomb… clear a wide area".[7][10] The first warnings were sent about one hour before the bomb detonated.

Literally every '90s bomb had a call come in.
Do you want examples from the '70s and '80s too?
Also if these are all false flags, did the IRA not even exist in the '90s? kek
>>

Martha Campbell 13 Catholic non-specific Loyalist group Shot while walking along Springhill Avenue
>>
File: 1402663678025.jpg (80KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1402663678025.jpg
80KB, 600x534px
Not that I have something against the Irish but even as a German, with all the bad shit between us, I can't quite imagine Brits cowering behind a bunch of Irish/random kids. Maybe it happened once as an isolated incident. Funnily enough that reminds me of "TRAGIC AND ISOLATED MUSLIM TERROR ATTACK" but oh well.
>>
>>34145175
Your post applies perfectly to IRAcucks aswell. Its known as cognitive bias.

Welcome to the internet.
>>

Harold Morris 15 Protestant Irish Republican Army Shot by sniper while walking along Boundary Street
>>
Alan Jack 0 Protestant Irish Republican Army Killed in car bomb explosion.
Inadequate warning given

>>
>>34145285
please post all of them.
>>
Stephen Parker 14 Protestant Irish Republican Army Killed in car bomb explosion outside row of shops.
Inadequate warning given.

>>
>>34145212
Further proof that the IRA were just a commie mafia who was hated by everyone. IRAcucks in so much denial ITT
>>
>>34145285
>Literally every '90s bomb had a call come in.
Not in Northern Ireland.
>>
Kathryn Eakin 9 Protestant Irish Republican Army Killed when three car bombs exploded almost simultaneously, Main Street.
Inadequate warning given

(THis is the car bombing campaign that martin McGuiness is celebrated by republican terrorists for orchestrating).
>>
>>34145312
>Further proof that the IRA were just a commie mafia who was hated by everyone. IRAcucks in so much denial ITT

The loyalists were no better. Absolute vermin the lot of them.

God bless the Irish Army, British army and policemen of both nations for controlling them.

e.g

Detective Garda Jerry McCabe (22 November 1943 – 7 June 1996) was a member of the Garda Síochána, the national police force of Ireland. McCabe was killed in Adare, County Limerick on 7 June 1996, by members of the Provisional IRA, during the attempted robbery of a post office
>>
>>34144372
was watching some documentry about the old king of uk

apparently the zionists/jews wanted to take over ireland as a country for there people, they funded the whole up rising and take over but the king of uk stopped it

then the king made a deal with the jews that he wanted some percentage of all the banks they owned thus started a new allegence of jewery with the uk hence uk is in the banking industry

yeah the irish are a bunch of slaves they got fucked with paying the banks fuck ups

here is an irish jurnolist who questioned a banker on the fucking of irish people

ps i hear he lost his job after doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34NPndw5QrY
>>
Claire Hughes 4 Catholic Ulster Defence Association Killed in car bomb attack outside Benny's Bar. She was playing in the street when the bomb exploded

>>
>>34145236
>>34145260
>>34145285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrods_bombings
>At 12:44 a man using an IRA codeword phoned the central London branch of the Samaritans charity.[3][4] The caller said there was a car bomb outside Harrods and another bomb inside Harrods, and gave the car's registration plate.[3][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Old_Bailey_bombing
> Dolours Price wrote in her memoir: "There were warnings phoned in but people had stood about, curious to see... If people ignored the warnings and stood around gawking, they were stupid. The numbers of injured came about through curiosity and stupidity."[9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houses_of_Parliament_1974_bombing
>A man with an Irish accent telephoned the Press Association with a warning given just six minutes before the device exploded. London police said a recognised IRA codeword was given.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
>Prior to any attack upon civilian targets, a code of conduct was followed in which the attacker or attackers would send an anonymous telephone warning to police, with the caller reciting a confidential code word known only to the Provisional IRA and to police, to indicate the authenticity of the threat.[14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hilton_bombing
>Ten minutes before the explosion, the Daily Mail newspaper received a warning by telephone.

This isn't including bombs targeted at military where the IRA state how they were informed military personnel only were in the targeted carriages.

That said there are three to four bombs that went off without warning early in the '70s, but other than that most all had been phoned in prior to.
>>
Recruiting and using child soldiers is defined as a war crime and against the Geneva Convention, as is the forced disappearance of victims in conflict.

Anyone responsible for recruiting, training and using child soldiers in armed conflict can be tried before the International War Crimes Court in the Hague.

The youngest recorded member of the junior IRA to die in the Troubles is thought to be Cathleen McCartland.

The 12-year-old was killed in what was described as a "roof-top" accident in west Belfast in August 1973.
She was claimed at the time as a member of the female junior IRA wing, Cumann na gCailini, but her name has been removed from republican memorials.

Another girl republican, Eileen Mackin (14) from west Belfast, was killed by the accidental discharge of weapon during an arms training session in Ballymurphy in May 1973.

Her name too appears to have been expunged from official republican records.

The majority of those 'junior' members of the Fianna na hEireann and Cumann na gCailini killed in the Troubles died by accidental discharges of weapons or bombs, some during what were described as training sessions.

Six were shot dead by the Army during gun battles in Belfast and Londonderry. The youngest boy to die, Sean O'Riordan (14) from the Lower Falls area, was killed during an attack on soldiers. Locals said he had been active in the IRA and used as a sniper and for transporting guns for up to a year at the time. Two others were shot during clashes with loyalists.
>>
The IRA vigorously denies recruiting children from the age of 12 onwards. However, a number of families of young victims of the Troubles have accused republicans of trying to 'airbrush' the child soldiers out of history.

Two family members have said this is because of potential embarrassment. Both spoke only on condition that their identities would not be revealed. One expressed fears there could be violent retribution for "speaking out".

They claim that there have been efforts to cover up the IRA's use of child soldiers as republicans seek to revise the history of the Troubles to make it appear as if the IRA was purely a defensive organisation.

Thus the OP you see
>>
>>34145344
And this my friend is the key fucking part
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
>Prior to any attack upon civilian targets, a code of conduct was followed in which the attacker or attackers would send an anonymous telephone warning to police, with the caller reciting a confidential code word known only to the Provisional IRA and to police, to indicate the authenticity of the threat.[14]
>>
>>34145328
>during the attempted robbery of a post office
Yeah, the same postal system set up by WHO? THE BRITS!
>>
Over and over again the "wrong" people died. A nine-year-old boy, playing cowboys with his brother, upset a tripwire and set off a bomb which killed him. A man burst into a house in Belfast, shot dead the occupant and then exclaimed: "Christ, I'm in the wrong house."

A man was issued with a personal protection weapon after receiving threats from loyalists: within a few hours it went off by accident and killed him. A dying man said to his wife: "The bastards, why did they shoot me? I'm not in anything." A bullet fired by a soldier during a fight in a public house passed through the arm of a loyalist activist and killed a man having a quiet drink in a corner. A bullet fired by a republican passed through the arm of a policeman on traffic duty and killed a woman motorist.

The senselessness of many of the killings is accentuated by the character of some of the killers. A loyalist who was jailed for four murders had been drinking two bottles of gin a day which had resulted in brain damage. He gave himself up to police after twice trying to commit suicide.
>>
>>34145358
>>during the attempted robbery of a post officeYeah, the same postal system set up by WHO? THE BRITS!

That's apost office in the Irish republic the PIRA were robbing and an Irishman who was in the Irish republics police they murdered.

F

But no tears for dead terrorist scum be they republican or loyalist. Tears for the Irish and British soldiers and police who died in the line of duty controlling the animals.
>>
>>34145350
> whats the difference between the IRA and african warlords?
> warlords dont lie about using kids

Any and all integrity the IRAcucks in this thread thought they had has been completely BTFO
>>
>>34145373
British soldiers are animals inherently. No tears for them either.
>>
"When I planted that bomb I wasn't old enough to legally drink or vote. I was a schoolboy terrorist. Thirteen years of my life have been spent in jail. I will carry the memory of what happened until the day I die."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/these-are-the-names-of-some-of-the-3637-people-whose-lives-and-violent-deaths-are-recorded-in-an-739832.html

You see OP. Some people like me know all about your shit and who you are and your grotty commemoration services and extortion.

I would have no moral qualms about blowing a republican or loyalist terrorist to hell. None.
>>
File: 1481234392704.jpg (134KB, 1152x753px) Image search: [Google]
1481234392704.jpg
134KB, 1152x753px
>>34145373
>>34145382
Oh, and especially if we're talking 1918-1922
Black and Tans were worse than niggers, worse than the Provos could've hoped to be. Not enough of them died.

The Brits literally gave uniform to mental patients and criminals to harass the Irish peoples. Families were burnt to the ground for speaking their own language.

>mfw some savage chimp fought in Somme only to come home, be sent to Ireland get capped by the IRA after bayonetting little Irish girls for speaking gaelic
>>
>>34145382
>British soldiers are animals inherently. No tears for them either.

The IRA's systematic cover-up of sexual abuse by paedophiles and rape by its members, including senior figures, throughout the Troubles is beginning to unravel in the wake of the conviction of Gerry Adams's brother for raping his daughter.
Republican sources last week said the conviction and sentencing of Liam Adams, 58, for the rape of his daughter, Aine, from the age of five had brought to the surface other instances of rape and abuse which were covered up by the IRA and Sinn Fein.

They say the statement last week by Fianna Fail leader Micheal Martin that the IRA dealt with claims of rape and sexual abuse by its members "internally" is true.

They pointed to the case of Brendan 'Ruby' Davidson, the head of the IRA in Belfast who was known to have raped a number of boys in south Belfast in the 1980s. At least two of his victims' families made complaints to the IRA but were silenced with threats of murder.
>>
>>34145395
100 years ago.

I don't see the French and germans blowing up each others children. What is wrong with the population of Northern Ireland?

Why are they such scum?
>>
It doesn't matter what any of you say, when I get drunk and listen to the Fields of Athenry, I get sad, so the British must be bad, and the Irish are right.
>>
"I heard Michael's car coming in, then I heard the shots. The music was still on and the engine was still running. He was shot six times in the back. I remember screaming and screaming but no one came. Not one person came out of their homes. I couldn't get help for ages."

76-year-old widowed mother of part-time soldier
"When they killed my darling, they killed me too. Despite my outward appearance I am dead, so this seemed a sensible solution. Let me also tell you, Mum and Dad, how very much I love you and how very sorry I am for the pain I've caused."

Note left by girl who took her own life after loyalists killed her boyfriend
>>
>>34145411
>I get sad, so the British must be bad, and the Irish are right.

Maybe the British are bad. Maybe the Irish are right. But the IRA are not the Irish any more than the baader meinhof are the germans or the weathermen bombers are the USA.
>>
File: 1482282771385.jpg (280KB, 911x575px) Image search: [Google]
1482282771385.jpg
280KB, 911x575px
>>34145411
This.

Also British butthurt is so tasty ITT. So many triggered Bongs it's hilarious.
>>
"As I bury my son, both of you bury your pride. I don't want any mother or father going through what my wife and I went through today. Please stop this. Bury your pride with my boy. To those who've done this, I and my family forgive you."

Father of Catholic man shot by loyalists
"For nearly a whole day none of the family knew it was my dad that was the anonymous soldier who was critically injured. It never crossed my mind it would be Dad."

Daughter of soldier fatally injured in Belfast
>>
>>34145407
Because theyre too cowardly to fight man to man, and instead resort to bombing civilians and kids and raping kids.
>>
>>34145428
>This.Also British butthurt is so tasty ITT. So many triggered Bongs it's hilarious.

I'm Irish and Roman Catholic.

I fucking hate yanks who cheer and support terrorists here.
"For the first six weeks, everyone is around trying to help, then the doors close and that's when your grieving really starts. No one knows how you feel. Part of your life is taken away."

Father of 15-year-old girl killed by an IRA bomb in London
>>
"Tell my mummy that I love her."

Last words of 15-year-old schoolboy
"My poor child was only 15, he was only starting out in life."

The words of his mother, who died two years later. Her husband said of her: "She talked about James a lot, he was her life. She never really got over it. The bullet just travels on for years through time."
>>
>>34145428
> also so many butthurt IRAcucks who cant bear to face reality
Ftfy Rowan Yerdascock
>>
>>34145434
>Bombing civilians
Read the thread
>>34145185
>>34145211
>>34145285
>>34145344
Also I've never heard of the molestation thing in my entire fucking life. Perhaps the Brits are realizing how bad they seem in this conflict and need to make up some spicy shit?
>>
>>34145449
Are we reading the same thread, buddy? The British are getting rekt. At least IRA posters have sources and arguments. The Brits haven't proved a thing yet.
>>
>>34145453
> how bad they seem

So youve missed what, 12 rounds of kids who got blown up? Child soldiers? And you are so ideologically incapable of processing this that you still think the Brits were the bad ones?

Fucking hell, you are one stupid bastard.
>>
>>34145463
> IRA posters have sources and arguments

The only sources are 'well we called this bomb in', yet deny anything that doesnt paint their safe space IRA in gleaming light, i.e bombing kids, civvie deaths, using child soldiers, raping kids, mafioso tactics...
>>
File: 1495731794428.jpg (133KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495731794428.jpg
133KB, 1093x1600px
>>34145040
The insult you need to use is to call him a west brit.
>>
>>34145474
I've seen 12 kids blown up by the IRA nobodies fucking talking about, some speculation of child soldiers, and a lot of evidence the Brits have been full of shit with evidence everywhere the IRA phoned in bombs despite the first half of the thread being Brits saying the IRA never did and never would do such a thing.

Look, you're fucking delusional, you'll defend Britain even if the Queen herself were to shit in your face and say your country as a fact used kids as shields and bombed churches. Your arguments are either speculation or have been proven wrong already. If your kiddy fiddler speculation or child soldier guesses are true, then I agree that the IRA were definitely wrong, but you've provided jack fuck otherwise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ICtaQqe3zE

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/horror-of-ira-rape-coverups-slowly-revealed-29798824.html

Horror of IRA rape cover-ups slowly revealed
>>
>>34145496
>The insult you need to use is to call him a west brit.

But I'm not. I have a great uncle who was a notable figure in the old IRA that fought the black and tans and a mother who only spoke Iish until she was 18. My family knew Pearse, Devalera, Collins, O'Connell and Parnell.

These balaclava wearing scum are criminals. Judging by OP even after good Friday they just can't control themselves. We should just kill them all and let the unionists kill all the loyalist vermin and then sit back and relax.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-50-31.png (201KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-50-31.png
201KB, 720x1280px
>>34145498
> haha well they arent the niche group im talking about so it has no reference

Its still kids blown up by irish terrorists, an nowhere was it specified that it had to be one special snowflake group or the other. Your own IRAcucks even apologised for all the civilians they killed. But then again, its clear to see the denial runs strong within you.
>>
>>34145125
>Implying it isnt
>Implying marxism doesnt have a history of atheistic practices

Wew lad
>>
>>34145530
>It's still kids blown up by Irish terrorists
3rd Reich were German soldiers and so were the 2nd Reich, which means Germans gassed Jews in WWI
Fuck off, that's retarded you ape.

Exactly they fucking apologized, because they never MEANT to and phoned in all their bombs you daft fuck. I'm not arguing they didn't kill civilians I'm arguing they never intentionally did you stupid, stupid fucking tosser.

I even linked a quote where they apologized right after a bomb the Brits botched evacuation on.

You're mentally challenged.
>>
>>34144969
>>34144987
>>34145000
>>34145025
>>34145160
This shit could be said about literally any war with more than 1 civilian casualty. Over half a million civilians were killed in the invasion of Iraq. Should you list them out too?
>>
File: 1495521516607-k.png (106KB, 800x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495521516607-k.png
106KB, 800x2048px
>Brits thinking they matter on this board.
>Brits thinking they are people.
>>
File: 1495826627098.jpg (1MB, 4824x3114px) Image search: [Google]
1495826627098.jpg
1MB, 4824x3114px
>>34145529
t. West brit
>>
>>34144478
>Shielding them
>they are infront
>>
>>34145574
This
>Brits fight a war for no purpose but bloodshed of innocents
>The other side fights back, children die as they do in wars
>Britain knowing they have shit PR invading and occupying foreign land and killing oppressed peoples for fun make it about MUH CHILLUNS to try to gain any sympathy they possibly can

Meanwhile bomber Harris is a worse child killer than the IRA could have wanted to be even in Britain's propaganda depiction of them.
>>
File: 1496380108100-k.jpg (200KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496380108100-k.jpg
200KB, 1024x1024px
No, fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck dem shoes, fuck yo socks, fuck yo fairy faggot accent, fuck yo yucmouth teeth, fuck yo hairpiece, fuck guy richie, fuck prince wiliams, and fuck the queen, this is america my president is gold and my lambo is blue nigga and if i catch you on the street im slappin the shit outta you.
>>
File: Perfidious.png (387KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
Perfidious.png
387KB, 919x737px
>>
>>34145622
Next youll be saying 'the Einsatzgruppe did nothing wrong'
>>
>>34144335
fuck the IRA

Go back to starving to death from lack of potatoes
>>
File: 1494516450784.jpg (51KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1494516450784.jpg
51KB, 600x507px
>>34145644
delet this

kay is not for lewd
>>
File: 1495722585409.png (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495722585409.png
105KB, 800x600px
>>34145125
>believed in by dogmatic retards who worship old bearded men that think they'll bring about utopia.
Hmmm....
>>
File: died in his arms.jpg (83KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
died in his arms.jpg
83KB, 700x466px
> this thread.
I served in the troubles

The kids would come up to us, they were mangy with knits in their hair and fleas in their clothes. They could barely afford any school uniform and even then it would be second hand with holes and stitches, the only other thing they had was a sunday best, so wore the uniform 6 days a week, and could only afford a bath once a week before church so they stank.
Their parents couldn't afford toys so played in the rubble and detritus outside.
Because of this we took pity upon them, and would often hand out stolen pencils and paper, since many of them didn't have pencils even for school.

Occasionally we'd carry haribo sweets for our own morale, but often gave it out to the kids as many of them looked like they were on one meal a day of beans on toast.

Some catholic areas were pretty open to us and we generally knew which catholic areas were open to us since most of them were bystanders.

I even met by late ex wife (a catholic herself) in NI.

Anyone who says Ireland for the Irish is stupid, perhaps we should send the entire population of Ireland back to Scotland and deport every american who is not native american.
>>
>>34144349
Republicans need to fuck off
>>
File: 1495385655566.jpg (134KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1495385655566.jpg
134KB, 500x426px
>>34146018
>>
>all the british tears itt
>"waah, waah, why did the Irish fight back? All we did was have state mandated mobs beat, kill, pillage and burn Irish settlements for the last 100 years, gerrymander the country so the 50% protestants had a 2/3rds majority at all times, discriminate against them on government jobs and social housing and generally treat them like shit"

And by the way, the stats are on our side. Loyalist gangs (which were proven to have gotten support by the British army and police) killed way more civilians as a % of their kills. They even admitted their tactic was to "put pressure on the IRA by attacking their communities". They would literally drive into a Catholic area, shoot a random person and drive away. Remind you of american hood niggers? It should because loyalists are basically that except they have a superiority complex AND a persecution complex.

>>34146109
the children were so poor precisely because of policies your government did that kept Catholics out of employment.
>Some catholic areas were pretty open to us
ALL were open to the British army when they arrived because the Catholic community thought that the British army would protect them from the Northern Irish government but instead the British army helped with the strangulation of the Catholic community which in turn led to hatred by virtually all Catholic communities
>>
>>34146676
>the children were so poor precisely because of policies your government did that kept Catholics out of employment.
literally everyone was poor, Catholic and protestant.

The docks & shipyards had just began to close, even those from poor mining towns were shocked at day one shankill.

The loyalists would literally kill anyone affiliated with the IRA including those who simply hid arms ammo & funded.

A lot of those catholic communities would stay loyal or neutral like my ex wifes.
>>
>>34146792
>literally everyone was poor
catholics were a lot worse off. Theres plenty of cases where a Protestant couple with noi kids would be given a house over a Catholic family with 3 children would. Its widely known government jobs (which was the majority of jobs in NI) were given to Protestants first.

>The loyalists would literally kill anyone affiliated with the IRA
Wrong. They would literally kill anyone who was Irish. Anyone with even a cursory knowledge knows that the UVF and UFF explicitly stated they would target "Catholics". Not IRA, not IRA supports, Catholics.

>A lot of those catholic communities would stay loyal or neutral
What the fuck is this bullshit? There were certainly communities that were against the IRAs violence but literally none were loyal. Otherwise they wouldn't have called themselves Irish instead of British.
>>
>>34144335
Friendly reminder that the Turks provided food aid to Ireland during the Great Hunger.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/little-known-tale-of-generous-turkish-aid-to-the-irish-during-the-great-hunger
>>
>>34146922
Based Turks
>>
What's the thing with terrorists making sick songs?
Are they always that good with PR? ISIS and Hezbollah nasheeds, Irish folk songs...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4
>>
>>34149531
Their are better versions of both songs
>>
>>34145065

Quit defending inbreeding potato nigger.
>>
>>34145102

Butthurt Irish/African/Indian that England brought them out of the dark ages.

England even gave birth the most advanced nations on Earth.
>>
>>34151269
>England
>brought Ireland out of the dark ages
>When the Celts invented hardened steel
>>
>>34145065
>You know fucking your first cousin isn't bad

Holy fuck, an Irishman actually defending incest. You can't make this shit up
>>
>>34153986
No worse than what they get up to in East Anglia.
>>
File: 1495851505214.jpg (365KB, 1342x1342px) Image search: [Google]
1495851505214.jpg
365KB, 1342x1342px
>>34144349
as a german i wholeheartedly agree
>>
>>34144474
>their culture
>alot of foreign fighters
nah man. the syrians have their own culture
>>
File: When_Dresden_wasn't_enough.jpg (5KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
When_Dresden_wasn't_enough.jpg
5KB, 192x262px
>>34155203
>>
Irish blood is the same thing as nigger blood. All dishonest, lying and cowardly cunts. Very often leftist too.
>>
>>34144335
Every republican faction was a criminal enterprise run by career gangsters operating under the pretense of fighting a war, and only the idiot footsoldiers they recruited from the housing estates actually believed the ideological bollocks, while the actual republican leaders filled their pockets.

British soldiers were fed the usual dehumanizing, everyone's out to kill you bollocks, and they undoubtedly used cowardly, immoral tactics to protect themselves, and also murdered innocent NI civilians and carried out extra-judicial killings of >suspected< republican affiliates.

TL;DR both sides had horrible cunts fighting for them, just like every other war. Funnily enough, looking at situations where people are trying to kill each other isn't the best place to find shining examples of human goodness.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.