[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1481238371534.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1481238371534.gif
2MB, 300x222px
I fucked up, im not graduating because i skipped a whole semester of school, what should i do? I was planning to go to syria or iraq to voulnteer with one of the militas or something but i only have like 400 bucks and gear but no gun, should i just get a GED? I'd blow my brains out but don't want to make the gun death rates higher.Should i just get a guard card and become a guard? (cali fag btw)sorry for bothering you bros.
>>
>>34144258
Go to Mexico and kill yourself.
>>
>>34144258
Get your GED and try something else.
Hanging is always a good option tho
>>
File: Somali pirates mid.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Somali pirates mid.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>34144258
Join the navy. Serve for 4 years. Do ship security when you get out. There's a plan for you. Does stuff like pic related appeal to you?
>>
>>34144274
shit your right could always get into a gun fight with the cartel
>>34144284
Thanks anon i might do that
>>34144290
actually i wanted to be a FMF Corpsman before, but would the Navy accept me with a ged?
>>
>>34144290
yea merc work sounds like good cash too
>>
>>34144300
Navy accepts almost anyone, really. Although I don't know about becoming FMF corpsman. A four year sign up is easy because they can spend more time training you for whatever.

>>34144305
Just be sure that you can stomach merc work. There's no law in international waters.
>>
>>34144258
somewhere in the amazon rain forest, there is a tree tirelessly pumping out oxygen

you owe that tree an apology.
>>
>>34144505
sweet, thanks bro might end up doing that
>>
>>34144514
dont forget all the plankton aswell
>>
why not join the FFL

learn a language, and get combat training

its for those who fail at life
>>
Well dude, I second joining the military.

Also, most high schools offer some sort of summer school that'll let you make up the credits you're missing, so you'll be able to have a degree in the fall. If it's anything like my school was, that credit recovery is online and pretty damn easy. Have you looked into that?
>>
>>34144258
Go back to school, nigga. Dont make the same mistakes i made. And when you go to college dont go for a liberal arts degree. Get a trade like ac repair or diesel repair.

T. 27 year old who finishes high school at 20, went back, wasted time in a useless degree and now i am back in school
>>
>>34144258
> I was planning to go to syria or iraq to voulnteer with one of the militas

Are you muslim or just retarded? Why the fuck would that be your first choice?

>join the biggest/most advanced military in the history of the world with all the benefits that come along with it or larp as a goat fucker in the desert
>tough choice
>>
Okay i'm intrested what options do i have as a German in that regard.
>>
>>34146299
yea was looking at the CHSPE or maybe summer school
>>34146384
yea everyone who i meet said id regret not have a diploma or a ged, i was thinking about going to college to learn welding and take sum emt courses
>>34147486
i wanted to die hopefully, as much as i luv this beautiful country, were not really at war so i'd be stuck on some base
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.