[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cz-527

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: CZ-527-2.jpg (802KB, 1200x443px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-527-2.jpg
802KB, 1200x443px
Hey /k/ I just bought a brand new cz 527. I spent 900 canuck funbucks on it.

Anyone have experience with this rifle? I'll mainly be shooting copper washed military surplus steel core ammo out of it.
>>
Understandable, have a good day.
>>
>>34143901
If you're shooting corrosive ammo, make sure you clean it after every use unless you like rust and pitting
>>
>>34143901
I hear generally good things about it.
Caliber choice is appealing due to the low cost.
>>
>>34144394
Im looking forward to easy clean up with the bolt action vs dealing with the gas system of my sks.
>>
>>34143901
Shouldn't you have made the thread before purchasing? Also, look into Hornady or S&B if you want good target/hunting ammo at around $0.50 a round.

Hornady will put up 2" groups with the first 3 clover leafed out of a whippy AK barrel. Yours should do much better.
>>
>>34143901
$619 at my local fun store.
>>
I bought one in 7.62. I like it, but I've put about 150 rounds through it and had a live round get stuck in the chamber without being able to fully close the bolt about 10 times. It pops out easy if I just slam the butt downward on the bench. Only taken it out to shoot twice. Hopefully it's just a problem of me not cleaning/lubing it right.

This is with cheap ass Tula/Wolf/Monarch ammo, but fuck that was the point of the purchase.
>>
>>34143901
Looks like a great little rifle.

900 bucks? Sounds like you overpaid.
>>
I got mine used for $500 here in the states. It's easily my favorite rifle and the one I'm most accurate with (with irons)

they also tend to shoot high at 50-100m. maybe test for your POI on paper at that distance to find out.
>>
>>34145740
$900 CAD is like $660 USD
>>
>>34143901
I think Calibre magazine had a review of this and one other rifle. Ill try and find it.
>>
>>34146053
Heres the link for anyone interested.

http://calibremag.ca/7-62x39-bolt-guns-compared-the-cz-527-zastava-m85/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.