[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horten Ho 229

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (40KB, 552x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 552x266px
This is one of the weirdest inventions of Nazi Germany at the end of World War II. Unlike the B-2, this jet was about to be used as a fighter against British, American and Soviet fighters and bombers, those jets were supposed to be really fast so they could not get shot down and easily attack other planes. However, the project stopped after Allied forces started entering into laboratories.
>>
You played War Thunder, saw this, went on Wikipedia, and came here. Didn't you?
>>
File: 1460341813500.jpg (40KB, 1134x942px) Image search: [Google]
1460341813500.jpg
40KB, 1134x942px
I cannot fucking wait until you goddam 12 year olds go back to school.
>>
>ho229
Goddamn fucking Nier automata references a Nazi jet.
>>
>>34143485
Naw, he played MoH: Frontline, went to Wikipedia, then came here.
>>
File: ghtrb-3.jpg (40KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
ghtrb-3.jpg
40KB, 800x561px
>>34142752
you call that a Nazi Wunderwaffe?
Heh kid, step aside I'll show you a real Wunderwaffe
>>
>>34142752
>his jet was about to be used as a fighter against British, American and Soviet fighters and bombers
They only ever flew a subscale tech demonstrator, that's hardly "about to be used"
>>
>>34143627
Goddamn the Germans were retards

Just built an efficient tank, stop with this autism that never gets anywhere
>>
>>34143776
>efficient tan-

say no more senpai
>>
File: ss_04.jpg (175KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
ss_04.jpg
175KB, 1024x564px
>>34143799
an here is infantry support!
>>
>>34143799
What if Die Glocke was just a reeeeeaaaally unorthadox tank design.
>>
>>34143845
What is this from?
>>
>>34143558
Probably not old enough to know frontline.

>the music in the mission where you rescue that guy from the chateau after parachuting in
>submarine clearing

I had it on GameCube and ps2. GameCube version was surprisingly good. Played better than ps2 version.
>>
File: IMG_3125.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3125.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>34144235
Then whoever thought it up was a massive bellend
>>
>>34142752
>one of the weirdest inventions of Nazi Germany

>not a flying saucer
>not colonizing the inner earth
>suddenly an Andromeda Gerät
>>
>>34144270
That's Silent Storm.
Pretty good game. For the open minded, at least.
>>
>>34146268
>Not colonizing the flat earths infinite hidden continents and realms as well as also launching aryan space colony ships to conquer all the multiverses.
>all the flat, hollow, roundfags and other somehow all get reiched no matter what conspiracy they believe in.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.