[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does therapy automatically make you fail a NICS check?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1459045223747.png (18KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
1459045223747.png
18KB, 499x555px
Does therapy automatically make you fail a NICS check?
>>
>>34142507
Was therapy court ordered?
>>
>>34142523
No, I walked into a clinic on my own.
>>
>>34142532
you're fine
>>
>>34142553
It only shows up if a judge tells you to go to treatment?
>>
>>34142634
Only if it's ordered through the legal system. There is no official state or federal documentation of you visiting a clinic for help. So you're fine.
>>
>>34142634
Yea cuz anyone could decide to go to therepy for any reason that may be quite minor like dealing with some work related stress
>>
>>34142507
no it just means you're weak
>>
>>34144453
no not weak. just means he has no close relationzhips with people that capable of providing the support, understanding and guidance normal people need from time to time. spend too many years without that zupport and then you really have problems.
being brave enough to admit you need a little help and going to see a counselor is a sign of strength and intelligence
>>
What if you get diagnosed with something?
>>
>>34146030
>diagnosed with something?
oh man, then you are fucked.
>>
>>34144487
The guys who snap are the weak ones for not being able to own up to their emotions
>>
>>34146030
Nothing happens.
>>
>>34146172
>shadow the edgehog
>>
>>34146702
Ow my nose xD
>>34142634
It's going to depend on your state.
>>
>>34146768
What about North Carolina?
>>
>>34148765
Dude, you're fine. Are you a schizo or something? You don't lose your gun rights because you're a depressed faggot or have ADHD or some shit. A judge has to declare you mentally unfit. You would know if you couldn't own a gun.

Now quit pussyfooting and kill yourself already.
>>
>>34142507
If you end up committed against your will, that's how you fail the background check.

Therapy, even court ordered therapy, isn't going to hurt you, unless the court ordered therapy is associated with you being held in a mental institution against your will.
>>
>>34148816
>>34148819
Thanks a lot friends.

No, I just was depressed because my dad would drink and abuse me physically.

It's been a bit since then and I've got my life in order now.
>>
>>34142507
No, only felony charges (as well as some violent misdemeanor charges like domestic abuse) and involuntary commitments to mental institutions can cause you to fail an NCIS.

The NCIS check isn't a SSBI or anything, it checks your name against a database of known felons and mentally defective individuals and if your name and DOB doesn't match somebody on that list then you're free to purchase your gun.
>>
>>34144487
needing the help in the first place means you're weak.

your post reads like it was written by a woman.
>>
>>34142507
Depends on if you were caught for the rapy or not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.