[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Longitude & latitude war.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0475.gif (21KB, 804x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.gif
21KB, 804x584px
Every box becomes their own independent group. All troops and equipment currently stationed in a given box are now loyal to that box and all boxes are at war with all the other boxes. Nuclear weapons are not included and the war will conclude after a decade of fighting.

Which square ends up the most well off?
>>
>>34139118
I say Japan or Central Europe, jusy due to the economic development and sheer numbers of people available
>>
The one that has the east coast of the US, except Florida. Fuck tons of shipyards, lots of naval bases and harbors, assloads of natural resources, an absurd manufacturing presence.
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (161KB, 800x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
161KB, 800x1194px
>>34139118
Box 11-5 is in a pretty good position. It's nearly all of Japan (including substantial US forces), the entirety of the Koreas and most of North East China, including Liaoning (and it looks like it may even include two of China's three main fleet bases), as well as some of the most significant parts of the Russian Far East, including Vladivostock. There's a TON of heavy industry in that whole region, plenty of military forces, and lots of surrounding regions with the resources those forces and industry need which are vulnerable to conquest.

Their biggest threat comes from the rest of China, but the north/south divide below Shanghai is going to keep the central China 10-5 box really busy. The 11-5 box should be able to dominate the seas, and protect themselves from a land advance.

Other boxes may have similar or greater military power, but I don't think their geographical positions are quite as favourable. The 3-5 and 4-5 North American boxes are going to be in a bloody war, as are the 6-5, 7-5 and 8-5 European boxes. The 9-4 Indian sub-continent box may have the next best geographical position, since none of its immediate neighbours are much threat to it, but it's going to lack the navel power of the 11-5 box.

The northern Australia/bunch of islands box is also on a surprisingly good position to just steamroll the rest of Australia and start marching northwards.

This is a great thread.
>>
>>34139118
Japan is goign to wreck shit in this alternate universe. You just gave them Korea and Manchuria back. I'm not sure what resources are in that section of russia, but they could probably make due since their entire country is still in one peice. Us is split three ways (not counting Alaska) and all of europ is dominated by germany and a few muslims.
>>
Sino-Korean-Japanese box are potentially very powerful. For the Anglo-Iberian box they are poised to capture the rest of England and the Iberian peninsular allowing them to use the English Channel and the Pyrenees as natural barriers if they so choose, control the straights of Gibraltar but will likely loose their portion of France. So while the central European box is preoccupied with the Russo-Anatolian-Caucasus box the Anglo-Iberians have a chance to take on Western and or North Africa in an attempt to capture their resources. The Caribbean box has potential, although lacking heavy industry they have control of the Panama canal and Venezuela's oil fields, improving their chances somewhat.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.