[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M&P shield thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1061.png (963KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.png
963KB, 1242x2208px
Should I buy this even tho I shot one and didn't like it.

Seems like it would be good EDC and this is the cheapest I've seen.
>>
>>34137048
It is a good edc, you can often find one for $300 bucks or so, good deal for a decent gun.
>>
File: shield.jpg (807KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
807KB, 1594x897px
>>34137048
I love mine. I bought it before the rebate, so it's an even better choice now. So cheap!!!

The only thing I didn't care much for was the stock trigger. Not so much the pull (which is a little heavy but not that bad), but the safety on it. The stock trigger safety makes it feel like a 2-stage trigger. It's different than the safety that's on a glock or other popular striker fired pistols.

Once I got that swapped out with the apex trigger, I was in love. It's the perfect size and weight, with readily available mags in various capacities. The bore axis is a little high, but for 9mm that's not an issue.

Just buy it already
>>
>>34137048
It's a good gun. My mom absolutely loves hers and it grew on me the more I shot it.
>>
>>34137048
>>34137143
The triggers on M&P's are awful. Also, contrary to memes, M&P's are a lot less reliable than Glocks. They do work though and are great for CC. They are also cheap enough that if i breaks, you won't feel too bad because you didn't spend a lot on it. If you have the extra cash and can swap out the trigger, I say go for it.
>>
File: TAM_3546_copy_copy.jpg (273KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TAM_3546_copy_copy.jpg
273KB, 1500x1500px
>>34137048
cheap, reliable and fantastic with a Apex trigger. only glockfags hate them.
>>
should i get the one with the thumb safety or without?
>>
>>34137163
It really is the perfect gun to end up in an evidence locker. At the prices they're at now + the rebate I'm thinking about grabbing a few more to stash in cabinets/behind toilets etc
>>
>>34137048
>I didn't like it

Walther is doing a rebate offer right now on good pistols, maybe look at that.
>>
>>34137048
You can get 75 dollars rebated if you buy it new. Probably the best deal for a decent conceal carry right now.
>>
>>34137163
>Also, contrary to memes, M&P's are a lot less reliable than Glocks
How so? Got to feel a full sized not 2.0 or whatever the fuck and it fits me a lot better than a Glock. Kind of want one now but if it doesn't go boom when I need it fuck that.
>>
>>34137208

?
>>
>>34137208
without, unless it's a big enough price difference to matter to you.

The manual safety really isn't bad on the shield.
>>
>>34137329
they are the same price with the rebate
>>
File: WP_20170210_002.jpg (466KB, 1632x916px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170210_002.jpg
466KB, 1632x916px
>>34137048
I love the shit out of mine.
>>
>>34137341
>fellow apexfag

mah nigga. how are those grips treating you? are they talon?
>>
Personally I CC one and recommend it.
>>
>>34137359
yeah dude. I really like the talon grips, I went with the rubbery ones.
>>
>>34137401
good choice. I tried the granulate type on a glock a while back, and it felt like shit. Irritated my hands and didn't really help with grip much at all. I'll have to try the rubber ones out next.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.