[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many guns can you buy at a gun show at one time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: GlockPerfektion.jpg (66KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
GlockPerfektion.jpg
66KB, 650x487px
>Do you fill out new forms at each table?
>Wanna buy two funs
>>
>>34135710
As many as you fucking want.
>>
>>34135710
A 4473 background check has space for 20 firearms. 1 background check, tons of guns. I've purchased 15 lowers at once, and I'm pretty sure they can just staple an additional sheet of paper.
>>
>>34135710
All on them
Gun show loophole!
YoLo!
>>
>>34135741
Do I need to get both tables coordinated to submit one form? Or do I go for two forms?
>>
>>34135750
One FFL per form. So two FLL's, two forms. No limits on how many you can buy and no paper work on private party deals (thats the 'gun show loophole' that was purposefully written into the firearm owners protection act and scares the likes of hillary and obama)
>>
>>34135950
Thank you
>>
>>34136015
NP. Just be aware that you are not getting a good deal at a gun show. I mean, you CAN find stuff if you know what you're looking at, but that dude with a table full of new pistols is ripping you off. Take your phone and compare prices to armslist and gunbroker.
>>
>>34135710
According to liberals, all of the black scary point-n-shoots.

According to reality, as many as you want, you just have to fill out a few 4473s. Also, you might get a knock on your door from the ATF, depending on where you live and how many you buy.
>>
>>34136078
Last show I bought something was during Obama
LCP2 for $189 new in box
Last show I went to was during Trump and it was 1/2 size
Looking for bargains
>>
Bait.
You can also buy guns from your friends, family, or a yard sale without any paperwork. That's the "gun show loophole" - If you go to a gun show, yard sale, flea market, whatever, and find another private citizen who isn't an FFL selling his couple of guns, you can buy them. If he's selling for a living, or selling many guns, he has to have an FFL and do all the paperwork. Most people who are selling many guns would do the FFL thing anyway because otherwise THEY have to pay transfer fees per gun
when they buy their stock online or mail order, and there isn't much reason to act like a black market moron when getting an FFL actually makes your business easier. Yeah, you can sell cars without a dealer's license too, but if you sell more than about 5 you're going to get pounded with fines and fees, not worth it...and you can't buy new inventory at auctions and can't do dealer title transfers, etc. Basically, hard to make a business out of it.

No one wants to help you get an illegal firearm, Jamal. Nor make it easy for you to get one without a background check. We just don't want to have the government involved when we want to sell our .22 at a yard sale, buy a revolver from a guy at work, give our hunting rifle to a nephew, or loan a shotgun to a friend for turkey season.
>>
>>34136277
Note that this doesn't apply in all states, such as Washington state, where you can only gift between family, and all other private transfers have to be done at an FFL. These "smart" guns laws are saving so many lives!
>>
>>34136078
This is true, but when you look at those deals, factor in shipping, ffl transfer, and any possible taxes. Also if it isn't a buy it now, it isn't a true comparison, usually.
>>
>>34136078
learn to haggle; if something is way overpriced, call them on it and make a realistic offer
but consider the gunshow-markup a convenience tax. for that extra money, the gun is in your hands right away: no waiting for the seller to ship it, it's not lost in transit, no waiting for an FFL to sort it/notify you, bubba didn't steal half of the mags out of the case.
>>
>>34135710
i think there's a form if you buy more than 2 handguns in 5 business days, but that might be my fudd state
>>
>>34138745
Margins on new guns is so thin you wont get very far. Used that arent made any more, yes you are correct. I go to shows for the jerky , finger fucking and the occasional deal. Not for the guy trying to sell me a glock for 550...shit PSA has a 19 listed for 540 with a laser, sure I have to pay taxes but I'd much rather just drive there and try before I buy.

>>34138767
form 3310.4.
>>
>>34135710
As many as you can carry if you're in Wisconsin. I had four rifles strapped on my back and a pistol case in hand last time I went, and all I had to do was toss the sellers as little money as I could get away with and shake their hand. Easy peasy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.