[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ related dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 57

>be home alone
>disassembled colt pistol infront of me
>everytime I try to put it back together it would fall apart again and again
>give up and go to gunstore for no reason but buy a new colt pistol
>get paperworks to fill it out to get it
>everytime i try to fill out the forms my writing is all fucked up and had to get five new paperworks to get it right
>ended up having to fill out fifty pages just so i could get new gun
>it falls apart when i touch it

And that is when I woke up and felt shit afterwards
>>
File: 1491389516251.gif (999KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1491389516251.gif
999KB, 500x207px
>>34130969
i just had the most tacticool dream of all time

>be me, at night, with NVGs and apparently a M110
>me and a bunch of dudes wearing PCUs and multicam are apparently raiding something that looks like a factory/nuclear silo
>i get in position and start shooting guards outside
>as soon as i'm finished and the other dudes are stacking up on the front door, dream ends

What the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>34130969
again?
>>
>>34130969
>be me
>Bullies from high school are next to me
>I smell smoke, but shove my face into my bullys neck to smell
>He calls me a homo
>I was just smelling the situational awarness in his neck

He was the homo not me. I was pretending
>>
>>34131032
Why not?

it was a good thread so why not make another good thread again?
>>
>>34130969

That's normal.
it is very hard to write or assemble anything in dreams. it has something to do with how you dream with one side of your brain, the side that uses imagination, and the other side,the side that handles concentration, is sort of taking a break.

It happens to me when I dream about dialing a number and spend the whole dream fucking up the number.
>>
File: C96MAUSERIRONCROSS-SMALL.jpg (60KB, 1023x538px) Image search: [Google]
C96MAUSERIRONCROSS-SMALL.jpg
60KB, 1023x538px
Often have dreams of backyard plinking with my literal dream gun. Wake up, remember I can't afford one. Feels bad.
>>
>be dream self
>shitpost on/k/
>wake up
>>
File: IMG_4231.jpg (135KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4231.jpg
135KB, 1024x683px
Resistance pilot
>>
here is my dream.

>be in deep sleep
>be in the trenches with the british soldiers
>still retain some conscious control and know abouts on what is going on but completely forgot that this was all a dream
>be huddled in deep of the trenches with other british young soldiers that are shaking and covered with mud and blood
>artillery shells keep raining down everywhere around us and sky covered with green smoke and red dust in the hair signifying that gas and fire has been heavily used in this area
>suddenly hear someone shout out "INCOMING ATTA-" bullet flew right through the guy's voicebox in his throat as I turned to see the guy gurgling in his own blood
>hear guns going off all around me and hear both the germans and british soldiers shout and shoot guns at each other
>I quickly realized that I was in world war one because of the old stuff I'm seeing and as well the brutality of the great war
>guys around me got up and quickly got their guns until a german jumped over and had barb wires in his hand as he quickly grabbed a nearby british soldier and started to strangle him to death with the barb wires wrapped around his throat
>quickly grabbed my lee-enfield rifle and swung it hard enough to kill the german by hitting him in the head
>started to see the sky turn bright red as fire quickly engulf around the entire battlefield and I looked around for cover because there was too much chaos over at our trench
>started to run through the trench maze while germans are jumping over and british soldiers are dying and fighting as I run through for my life
>trip over a british soldier but before I can get up he grabbed my ankle getting my attention as I saw that his entire lower body was severed while his exposing thigh bones where showing
>"I wanna go home... mum take me home mum... I don't wanna die mum... please... help... me..." as he begged while barely keeping eye contact with me
>I took my rifle and looked away as I shot him in the heart to put him out of his misery
>>
>>34131368

>I needed to get out of the trench because there was too much chaos in here so I quickly got up but got knocked back down by a german and was pinned down as he tried to stab me with a sharpened branch
>struggled as he was getting the upper hand until someone ran by and bayonet him in the throat and pulling the trigger causing the german to cough out chunks of blood all over me before collapsing
>"Get up Ya yank! We need to get of here!" While he grabbed my hand and pulled me up violently from the ground which was starting to fill with a flood of blood from both the dead germans and brits alike
>finally muttered out something
>"What's going on? Where is our men?"
>"THE BOYS ARE DEAD YANK! THE JERRIES HAVE BROKEN THROUGH OUR LINES AND WE ARE GOING TO GET BUTCHERED IF WE DON'T FALL BACK NOW!"
>try to figure out how he knew I was american but my thoughts got interrupted by him stop and pushed me down to the ground
>he put his hand over my mouth and told me "play dead and trust me." without saying or fighting back I did as he said and let myself go limp
>he was on top of me so it hid our breathing and I kept my eyes closed but just enough to see what was going on in my line of sight
>several germans covered in blood ran over us and some stopped and looked around before leaving
>30 had ran over us
>he quickly got up and pulled me up and told me "now listen boy. We got to get over the trench were in and we need to get away from here. When we climb over this wall here and run, whatever you do. Do. Not. Look. Back!"
>>
>>34131375

>I looked at him and said "how do you know I'm a yank?"
>he turns his head towards me and I sweared to god his eyes went dead on me when he said this
>"This isn't a dream boy. This is hell and you do not belong in this hell and I'm going to make sure you get out of here boy." As he placed his hand over my shoulder and said "one... two... THREE!"
>we both climbed the trench walls and started to run as fast as we both can away from the trench we were in and away from the battle
>started to notice the sky is clearing up a bit but still covered in smoke and fire and there are now thunderous sounds of shells hitting behind us and stray bullets wheezing past us as we run away from the germans and away from the war
>I look at the guy next to me and noticed how war torn the guy was and how worn out his uniform was as we continue to run
>started to see some dead and some alive trees in the horizon but before I could see it more the guy grabbed my shoulder and yanked me into a nearby crater and told me to get my head down as I quickly turn to see what was going on but almost looked back but ducked my head down in a split second as a sniper round strucked my helmet and skimmed the side of my head
>"AAAAHHHH FUCK!" pain was legit real at that moment as the guy looked at me and I noticed how much blood and cuts the guy had on his face and how real his eyes looked when he stared into my face and told me "listen here yank, we need to get to those woods and make sure we make distance away from here and no matter what you do not stop running"
>he looked at me closer now and said "I don't want you to go down on me soldier you hear me?"
>I nodded my head which he smiled and stood up and yanked my hand pulling me up and we began running as more bullets flew by and artillery shells fell closer around us
>>
>>34131388

>we got close to the woods and noticed how much the sky started to clear up and how much woods there was ahead of us but we kept moving
>we got closer into the woods until we saw a light in the distance deep within the forest now
>we began to hear the germans behind us and started to hear grenades and gas going off all around us as we struggle through the forest with now the germans behind our backs
>I started to hear screaming british soldiers in the woods as if they are in agony and unbearable pain and the creeks around us turned into thick blood as gunshots ring through the forest more than ever before
>me and the guy got close to the now a very bright light over the fallen over trees which he grabbed me and this time his face looked as if it was never washed and the guy was somehow more torn apart with his ruined uniform and cuts all over his body as he shouts into my face "THIS IS IT YANK! THIS IS YOUR TICKET OUT OF THIS BLOODY HELL MY BOY! RUN NOW RUN FOR YOUR SOUL!!!" as he pushed me forward for me to pick up pace and run again this time now ahead of him
>>
>>34131401

>got over the tree logs and got close to the light until a random german jumped out from the ground and grabbed me by the leg and holy shit this guy had barb wires going through his arms and legs and all over his body and his eyes was filled with smoke and fire
>"Die and stay with us......" as the barb wires started to seep from his hands and into my leg he has a hold on
>the guy behind me ran up and kicked the guy away from my leg and told me "GO INTO THE LIGHT YANK! GO BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE ME!" and after that I now noticed the barb wires grabbing around the british soldier and gripped around his body which covered the cuts around his body and his last words was "It's not too late for you boy now go!!!!!" Before he was dragged into the dark red smokes from the barb wires which I quickly turn and ran towards the light
>I started to hear dark voices behind me shouting for me to die and stay with them and undead barbwire wrapped hands reaching out from the ground towards me but managed to reach to the light and jumped into the light
>there was flashes of light before my eyes and stars everywhere in my vision before I woke up late in night with sweat all over my body

Ever since I tried to make sense of it but it still bothers me to this day but what gets me the most is the fact a man in that dream saved my life and sacrificed himself for me.

And I still feel both gratitude and sadness for the british soldier that saved me.
>>
>>34130969
Every time i dream and im in a situation where im in danger, i pull out my pistol and i always get a weak strike or jam or becomes a toy. If it does go off, the person im trying to hit doesnt react to getting shot.
>>
>>34131407

>get rescued by trench soldier in hell
shit mang
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
Someone should really make this into a short film or make a comic out of this.

https://youtu.be/lmc21V-zBq0

This music fits the narrative.
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
Someone screencap this pls
>>
File: 1492910988357.jpg (609KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1492910988357.jpg
609KB, 2048x1152px
>>34131407
I thoroughly believe that consciousness is free of time and physical space. I believe dreams are a manifestation of that fact.
If you can acknowledge that for a moment, imagine an American soldier was so shocked and lost in the hellscape of battle that his mind left his body as a self-defense mechanism, but his soul recognized the need for this body to survive so he can return to it, and calls upon another consciousness to occupy him to save his body.
You, the dreamer, the conscious mind wandering the ether, is snatched up by his soul and thrust into his body, tasked with saving this young man's life because his own mind was too weak for the task.
I believe this kind of event is possible, and it may be an explanation for your own experience.
>>
>>34131407
I have a theory. It known in some cultures sometimes hold grudges and regrets after death. You in your sleep, sort of tunned into the grudge and finished something he was never able to do in the time he lived. You ended that poor mans regret and set him free to heaven. God Job, Anon.
>>
>>34131407
If this is a real dream you had and not just a story, than I would say it was not a dream at all. There are things out in the world that can not be explained except to say that evil is real.
The man in your dream did save your life, that part is true, now you need to do what you can to make sure that wasnt in vain.
>>
>>34130969
>Be some random woman on a large space station
>Crew begins to be infested by some sort of Thing/Alien lookalike, spend most of the dream frantically running about and killing fellow crew members
>Ship's AI makes a fancy chocolate bar everytime a crewmember dies. The quality depends on their rank (some janitor gets a shitty lump of cocoa, the commander gets an expertly crafted Belgian masterpiece)
>Everyone's a French noble too for some reason

Think the meds were acting funny
>>
>>34131647
I think it's the other way around, I think anon saved that doughboy's life when he was frozen with fear.
see >>34131588
>>
>>34131647
>>34131622
>>34131588
Ok the fact that 3 of us believe this was more than just a dream means one of two things.
> 1) the anon who wrote it is a great story teller and should write a book.
> 2)it was more than just a dream.

I pray that it is the first option.
>>
I have a dream of a recurring theme.

>I'm either in a self defense situation or a shootout or something
>I draw my gun and aim
>Squeeze trigger but for some reason it's about a 50lb trigger pull
>Can't get the gun to fire
>I get kill

So many times with the 50lb trigger. I don't get it.
>>
>>34131678
That is also possible. But if he had not succeeded in that then his mind would have been stuck in the void at best and cursed to hell at worse.
>>
>>34131728
That's possible as well. I think if he hadn't succeeded he would have just woken up and the boy would be dead. Perhaps it is his own soul saving himself in a past life?
>>
>>34131707
install a lighter hammer spring before you go to sleep anon
>>
>>34131746
A reoccurring time loop? Or a lost soul that kept trying till someone saved them.
It is a 100yrs since WW1 so this could have been deal being repaid.
>>
File: Anon's WWI Nightmare.png (203KB, 1872x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's WWI Nightmare.png
203KB, 1872x1240px
>>34131507
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407

This reminds me of pic related with the barbwires and hell like warfare and shit.
>>
>>34131856
Thanks!
>>
>>34131860
Fuck forgot pic!
>>
>be me
>on roof with giggle switch smg
>shoot at shit in yard
>shoot cars passing by
>shoot the neighbors
>go to the local high school
>vet of the War of Columbine

good times
>>
>Be sitting in my room with the window open
>Shooting at a steel plate in my backyard with an AK-74 firing API rounds
>Plate catches on fire
>Neighbors call to tell me to stop it
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
Holy nigger titty ballsacks this shit is fucking trippy as hell
>>
>>34131024
Time to sign an 11X option 40 contract. Start your quest to opr8
>>
File: Doughboy'sDream.png (234KB, 1870x1685px) Image search: [Google]
Doughboy'sDream.png
234KB, 1870x1685px
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
>>34131443
>>34131507
>>34131588
>>
/k/ , I'm spooked.
>>
File: 1493883185847.jpg (33KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493883185847.jpg
33KB, 480x640px
>>34132330
2spoopy4oper8r
>>
File: 1486159636209.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486159636209.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>34130969
I had a dream in which a home invader bust through my front door and I just couldn't load my ar. All I had to do was chamber a round and it just wouldn't work. It was falling apart on the fly just like in your dream.
>>
File: 1482441593407.jpg (100KB, 429x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482441593407.jpg
100KB, 429x408px
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
Wow holy shit
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407
>>
>>34131684
Make that four.
I've had similar dreams, though not WW1.
The ones I can remember kill me inside because I can remember the guns, and i can remember the feel, but I can never remember how they go; only that they were there.

If any of you are christfags, you might remember a show called adventures in odyssey (it was a audio thing)
They made a few animated cartoons, and one of them followed a similar plot with a kid who went into a coma and fought his way through (in this order) WW2 as a bomber pilot, the Cold War as a spy, and the future on a ripoff Star Trek Enterprise all with this one dude who was his guardian angel.

That shit was trippy but it fits out shit to a tee.
>>
>>34132806
For those interested in finding the story, here's a link to amazon for the disk.
How you all watch it is up to you guys though.
https://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Odyssey-Someone-Watch-Over/dp/B0002ISZ02
>>
>be young kiddo
>just saw Saving P R.
>also play a lot of Medal of Honor + Call of Duty
>first and last related dream, reliving D-Day beach landing
>get off landing craft and onto the beach
>a mute dream with no sound, until..
>become aware of MG 42 and its distinct buzzing
>progressing forward until stopped by a burst of fire through my lower abdomen
>feel some simulated pain/muscle constriction that immediately wakes me up

pretty sure that's still the only time I've ever died in a dream. such a strange and memorable experience. there's probably 4 dreams from the past 20 years that I remember and that's one of them. just not the kind you forget. it felt like a window into another life, or even a past life.
>>
>>34131349
Details?
>>
>>34132981
Had a few dreams like that.
>>
>be sick at the time
>fever dreams like a motherfucker
>one night, racked with chills for hours
>finally conk out
>wake up innanam on some hill shelled to all fuck
>like hamburgular hill/khe sanh tier
>M60 gunner
>as I'm running up, arty is detonating right next to me
>somehow know its friendly
>arty detonation causes a violent chill
>violent chill causes arty detonation
>repeat ad infitium for 5 minutes
>finally set up pig in a crater
>mowing down gooks
>arty happens less regularly now
>pig goes click
>was last belt
>fuck.
>gook runs up and bayonets me in the base of my neck
>wake up horrified in a cold sweat
>don't sleep for the next 34 hours
good times
>>
File: IMG_4512.gif (474KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4512.gif
474KB, 320x180px
>>34133170
>America is invaded
>manage to hide a fighter
>make makeshift airfields
>steal enemy fuel supplies
>harass enemy air forces with fast strikes
>>
File: tmp_18397-nornico_sks1678427026.jpg (13KB, 618x343px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18397-nornico_sks1678427026.jpg
13KB, 618x343px
>operating innadream
>In Some kind of Mexican favela or something. Adobe buildings errywhere.
>have a norinco SKS for whatever reason
>I remember specifically it was a norinco because I vividly remember Chinese markings on the reciever
>Tactically my way down an alley
>Aw shit, dead end
>turn around
>Mexican jumping bean running towards me at almost comical speeds with a machete
>aww shit
>take aim
>*click*
>shit
>tactically reload
>*click*
>ohshitminorities.mov
>dude is maybe 20 yards away now.
>in a last ditch effort, release my inner Zulu, unfold bayonet and chuck the fucker like a javelin
>thing flies straight as an arrow, embeds itself in his midsection and immediately slamfires the entire magazine, each round blowing a comically large chunk out of him
>he falls over with the SKS sticking straight up out of what now is basically a severed spine because the gun basically sawed him in half

I don't remember the rest of the dream but I've wanted an SKS ever since and my LGS had a bubba'ed one last time I was in there.

>mfw it was a norinco
>>
My dreams are always really shitty.

>Be me walking around my house
>Walk into a wall by accident
>Nose starts to bleed
>Doesn't stop bleeding
>Blood everywhere, literal gallons on the floor
>Start panicking and thinking I'm gonna die
>Get light headed and vision starts going black
>Wake up in a cold sweat
>>
File: 3.png (966KB, 1581x679px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
966KB, 1581x679px
>>34130969

>I'm back in Trashcanistan

>Patrol through some cramped streets

>Sweating like a fat dude at a buffet

>Go to radio possible IED in

>Moment I hit the button I'm shot in the leg, chest then throat

>Hit ground, gurgle

>feebly grasp at photo of my brother

>last thing i think is how upset he'll be

>Wake up screaming for a few moments, then reality hits me that he's dead and I'm back home

>turn to crying and go into fetal position, with a 50/50 split on godlike rage and inescapable sadness

help
>>
> Finally fall asleep when I get home after being awake for almost 48 hours after connecting plane-flight hell.
> Immediately wake up in my dream
> Look around in confusion, this isn't me shitty apartment.
> Reach over to my right and pick up an M60 that is sitting there without looking, wondering how I knew it was there, moving as if it was natural.
> I'm inside an OD green tent, cots surrounding the interior perimeter, some occupied, some not.
> Realize I'm inna Vietnam at a base in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
Just dense trees and darkness surrounding our little camp, about a battalion sized force of us.
> Dudes are around fires, chillin', smoking dope, or cleaning their weapons.
> I'm still looking around, something in my gut told me something was coming.
> Due taking a hit from a doobie next to me gets his brains spattered all over the side of a tent with a single crack of thunder, the whole place becomes thunder valley.
> I hit the dirt as everyone else drops their cocks and starts returning fire as a zerg rush of gooks starts to run down the hill on the east flank.
> Then another swarm on the west.
> How the hell did nobody notice this?
> Boys are dropping like flies.
> The gooks are getting closer.
> I'm shooting like mad with the pig, the barrel glowing orange and starting to sag.
> click
> That was the last thing I heard before I took a bayonet to the chest, I felt every painful inch before I woke up clutching my chest and covered in sweat.
> Look at my alarm clock, I had been asleep for 20 hours.

One of a few dreams I've had where I've felt the pain. Other one was a dream Escaping from Soviet Russia but failing to do so and taking a bullet to the neck and slowly bleeding out.
>>
>>34130969
>walking home from store
>actually, where the fuck am I?
>take a grassy patch next to the highway since no sidewalks
>50 yards ahead I see a bear
>a grizzly
>on his hind legs
>he's got a gun
>bear magdumps
>dodge that shit like the matrix and rush him
>he's slow at reloading, get there as he's dropping the slide
>pull the slide back enough to cause a malfunction, partial ejection jam
>struggle with bear over pistol, manage to drop the mag from it
>get control, chamber the partially ejected round
>point at bear's head
>nothin personnel, cub
>lol9mm
>Bear is pissed
>i wake up

I'm gonna be taking melatonin every night.
>>
>be me
>fucking this hot woman in bed
>suddenly my penis goes limp and can't get ir up
>woman infront of me turns into a young teenager
>ATF busts down my door and arrests me
>ebd up in court and judge is sentenced me to million years in prison
>the woman that I had sex with is at the court and is now a little girl
>by the time several police officers grabbed me and started to shove twenty batons up my ass before taking me away I saw the girl turn into a baby

Woke up with a massive erection and this shit bothers me
>>
>>34130969
>going ghost hunting with some girl
>walking around in some sort of abandoned building with her
>see a shadow and point it out to the girl
>I pull out 2 cavalry length Colt SAAs that I was somehow carrying in jeans and a t-shirt
>start shooting at the shadow
>it starts running around me, dodging every shot
>I run out of ammo and start backing away
>it turns to me and I just know its going to kill me
>girl appears behind it and cuts its head off with a pocket knife
>blood spewing all over both of us as she has the most wicked smile I've ever seen
>she grabs its head and we head back outside
>>
>>34131407
Why can't I have cool dreams
>>
>chechnya
>have a fucking broom
>rubble everywhere
>cant run
>struggle to move
>chechens are close
>ruskies that were supposed to be on my side dont give a shit about me not being able to move
>they jump left and right
>i dont even have a broom
>i pull out of my pocket a lego gun i built from bionicle robots or some shit
>feel less scared
>see a chechen
>aim
>the wooden ak shoots left
>turn right
>still miss
>he sees me
>try to press ESC to type in NUTTERTOOLS
>GTA vice city pops up
>cant read to type
>letters dont make sense
>punch the keyboard
>kids in class looking at me like im retarded
>they have written 3 paragraphs already and i cant even write the title
>naked
>have to shower in a shitty improvised shower
>fuck it, turn the improvised shower into a bottle of water
>walk naked to school dousing myself with water from the bottle
>i dont even give a shit anymore
>OH NO THE RUBBLE AGAIN
>NOOO NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN PLEASE
>JESUS CHRIST SON OF GOD HELP ME
>sleep paralysis
>chechens are making noise all over my wardrobe feet away from me
>im dead and went to hell
Wake up
>nope, false awakening
>wake up
>>
>break into mansion
>walls are lined with weird rifles
>pick up what I thought was a k31 with an odd bolt
>police lights start flashing through the windows
>wake up
>>
>>34133547
>sks
>tactical reload
No seas guey.
>>
>>34132312
its a nice story but he is full of shit
No dream lasts that long or that coherent
>>
>>34130969
>>34131177
Constantly trying to do something but failing can also be stressed related
Used to have dreams I was trying to slam on my brakes to keep from rear ending someone but could never stop, yet also never hit them
>>
>>34137111
You don't know how deep sleep works do you?
>>
>>34132981
Dude you lucky shit.
>Be inna highschool
>Be me inna dream
>Coming out of mega grocery store
> a car roles up as i open my car
> two men get out
>bang bang bang bang
> I can something warm running down my neck.
>My body goes limp and I fall to the ground still concious
>try to call for help but mouth doesn't move and I lay staring at the pavement.
>Keep saying I love you babe as I fade. >Keep saying goodbye to senpai and friends.
>Scared sinking and fading feeling but not gonna let death take me without a fight either.
>Wakeup.
Was never really into violent movies.
What does it mean?
>>
>>34130969
I don't dream
>>
>>34130969

Oh god just had one,

>shit is going down in a bank
>for some reason I want to be a hero
>shoot one shot from my Glock
>brilliantly I anticipate a failure
>tap rack and fire another shot
>another failure
>tap rack another shot
>this is severely limiting my ability to make consistent body shots
>the nigger is still up and moving and firing what feels like a machine guns worth of rounds in my direction
>trigger is now 5.5bilion pounds
>after every shot still having to rack tap and fire

Worst fucking dream of my life, I might get a revolver because of it.
>>
File: is good mang.jpg (52KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
is good mang.jpg
52KB, 600x554px
>>34131466
>Woodkid

You have sexcellent taste my dude.
>>
>>34131388
>"This isn't a dream boy. This is hell and you do not belong in this hell and I'm going to make sure you get out of here boy."

Chills

could go without the last boy though.
>>
>>34130969
>dream with zombeh escape
>dream where Joe biden starts shit and have to shoot him in the face multiple times
>dream where just shooting at the range

In all of those the trigger is extremely hard to pull to fire, even when the DA goes SA , Its like im using a grip trainer to fire
>>
>>34132312

A magical place.
>>
File: ohfuck.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ohfuck.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>34135130
I support the right to bear arms, but not the right to arm bears.
>>
>>34130969
>hear loud noises
>"wake up" in a dream
>see guy peeking through half opened bedroom door pointing a pistol at me
>have no gun to retaliate because they all disappeared
>delete dream and wake up with sheer force of autistic rage
>>
File: BXYJSfiCIAAVYpD.jpg (12KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
BXYJSfiCIAAVYpD.jpg
12KB, 300x220px
>twilight o'clock, laying on couch
>Somebody knocks at my door
>Mom why are you here in the middle of the night
>"They're here for you"
>"Who?"
>Wrong fucking answer. Whoever the hell they are they're REALLY FUCKING FAST
>What kind of cultists brandish kitchen knives? The spooky kind, apparently
>I book it past them to the hallway, closing doors on my way through, but there's not a single weapon where they should be in my whole damn house
>Hit one with a wooden chair, the chair basically disintegrates
>Cornered, locked in my room, barricaded behind my bed
>Suddenly, gun beside my hand. Don't even think to look at it before getting up and leveling at the hooded spastics rushing into my room. Brain says shotgun.
>Heart is in my throat, the barricade is only giving me a split second as they scramble over it. I grit my teeth and start squeezing the trigger.
>BKOOM BKOOM BKOOM BKOOM BKOOM
>Combination of the force and noise tear me from the dreamscape but I think I got the fuckers
>wake up with a death grip on the remote crushing it against my shoulder
>Bruised shoulder
>>
>>34138169
I fucking hate those type fully groupthink cults. They're like those tiny dino's in Jurrassic Park.

bns parts kit in belt fed 7.62R rtg to flatten those fuckers clean from afar just enough to btfo.
>>
Any drawfags wanna draw a short comic on anon's world war one dream?
>>
>>34138548
This is unrelated but can ww1 haunted house theme work
>fog machine is a gas attack
>random charge whistles with limbs being thrown at you
>people pretending to be buried alive and constantly grabbing you
>>
File: 1495967479585.png (184KB, 2298x2106px) Image search: [Google]
1495967479585.png
184KB, 2298x2106px
>empty gunshow, no people just guns
>targets set
>pick up Garand
>aim at target
>fail to fire
>GP35 won't load
>do this with 15 different firearms
>everything's jammed

>at grandparents house
>gampy asks me to get his rifle out from under his bed
>find ammo crate I've never seen before
>ask what it is
>"Ah, dunno. Coworker gave it to me. You can have it."
>hundreds of round of 8mm Mauser
>wake up

Why do I do this to myself?
>>
>>34138596
That could work well and if you figure out how to make the fog green that would be even more badass.
>>
>>34138843
Mixing green food-coloring into the fog liquid might work.
>>
>>34138918
>>34138843
Colored lights would be best and easiest way to do that.
http://looksolutionsusa.com/how-to-make-colored-fog/
>>
>>34130969
Hey can I get a link to the video of ops
>>
>me with a heavy backpack in some foresty looking place
>some bearded dude who i assume is a green beret tells me to follow him quickly
>"come on we're getting ready for the ambush assemble your rifle"
>i take a look and there's millions of other green berets lying around in trees, hills and under the road, viet cong style
>open backpack and take rifle out
>wtf.png
>is that an M82
>how did that fit inside this small pack
>"COME ON GET FUCKING READY" he yells
>"who the fuck are we ambushing anyway?" some other dude yells far away while waving an M2 like a light twig, what the fuck
>he tells him to piss off
>i try to assemble as fast as possible
>shooting starts before i finish and i wake up

Wat the fuck was that, somebody decipher this shit
>>
>>34139045
This sounds good and throw in yellow light too to give it that mustard feeling as well
>>
>>34130969

>Soldier fighting inna city
>get separated from platoon
>Get disarmed by bad guy
>commence rape scene
>Bad guy sends me back without weapon or gear
>get in trouble for losing shit, sent back out
>happens again
>wash rinse repeat
>end up purposefully getting lost so I can see him again
>>
>>34138596
>>34138843
>>34138918
>>34139045
>>34139098
Am I sensing someone planning on making a haunted world war one house from advises and suggestions from /k/?
>>
File: IMG_4500.jpg (141KB, 504x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.jpg
141KB, 504x765px
>>34139321
Yes it's been in my head for years.
>this fucker runs at you in the dark with a lightning strike making him appear
>>
>>34139321
With battlefield 1 out now a WW1 haunted house could be a really big hit.
>>34139365
Also this fucker would be scary as shit jumping out at ya.
>>
>>34139365
Awesome well i think you should have a limited size tour group that goes through the home and at the end could be an exit blinded by obscure smoke and light and have actors dressed up as dead germans and british soldiers reaching up wrapped in barbwires.

Just my thought.
>>
>be me
>couple months ago
>be with 9/10 chinese gf
>both are in some parking lot
>both of us decked to the balls with crye gear and multicam
>she has a Mk18 mod 2
>I have an AR
>both of us blasting an incoming horde of sandniggers in a parking lot
>wake up
>tell her about it
>she actually understood and laughed
>>
File: thelook.jpg (25KB, 399x533px) Image search: [Google]
thelook.jpg
25KB, 399x533px
>>34139192
Tits?
>>
File: IMG_4517.jpg (131KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4517.jpg
131KB, 600x403px
>>34139404
>>34139417
Man I'm telling y'all this is great idea. What else can we implement.
>people walk through the trench with soldiers leaning towards the front about to charge one or two them drop dead from being shot.
>French raiders vs the Sturmtruppen in melee/fist fight
>>
File: blast-doors.gif (22KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
blast-doors.gif
22KB, 450x450px
>>34139479

Haha no
>>
Ever been hunted in your dreams /k/?

>Be me be in some sort of marsh, can't see shit over 7 ft tall grass and reeds, water up to my thighs, lightly raining
>a dense fog surrounds everything
>dressed like some kind of spetsnaz fucker, complete with AK
>Start walking through the marsh but I can hardly move due to the heavy armor and terrain
>some time into my journey I begin to hear a faint splashing behind me and to my right, I can barely hear it over my own splashing footsteps
>I stopped and turned around, the splashing stops immediately
>"Hey!" I call out, but I get no response
>cautiously, I move out and the splashing continues but this time on my left
>blood chilled with fear
>adrenaline is pumping hard at this point and I double time it through the marsh, all the while hearing splashing behind me
>eventually I spot what looked like an old airplane hangar
>I decide to enter it, perhaps I could climb on top and see a way out of this fucking marsh
>I enter, but not a 30 seconds later I'm struck in the leg by something very large
>the impact hit me hard, I was knocked off my feet
>land on my stomach AK is knocked behind me, still attached to sling
>get up, fight with sling to get AK ready to fire when I see it in my peripheral vision
>rip bayonet from its sheath while VERY large dog-like creature pounces on me
>I land on my back and the fucker begins to tear at my left shoulder
>frantically stab its throat with the bayonet
>adrenaline is a hell of a drug
>its strength was falling, it must have been very hungry, very weak
>eventually, the beast was dead
>I pushed it off and glanced down at my leg
>huge chunk missing, blood spurting out like a damn fountain, my shoulder was also fucked
>lay there in a pool of my own blood and rest
>eventually drift off to nothingness

At this point I woke up SOAKED with sweat. This was the goddamn scariest thing I've ever experienced, knowing there's something out there fucking with you, and you can't see it but you know it's there.
>>
>>34131707
>>34133547
>>34137584
>>34131431
>>34138691
https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/ever-have-dream-at-night-that-your-carry-gun-wont-fire.1594031/

its related to http://www.dreamviews.com/dream-interpretation/14079-punches-feel-weak.html
>>
>>34139579
This may sound very stretch but there could be pig's blood that can be used to give off the smell of metallic blood and can smear it on the walls and on the soldiers and when it dries and has that brown but real blood stain it will add to the authenticity of the situation.

And top it off with a random brit that is all cut up and in ragged uniform running out of nowhere yelling for you all to run towards the light and escape hell before german soldiers wrapped in barb wires jump up and grab the guy and pull him down before releasing red fog and chanting dark words "die and stay with us......"

If there are kids on the tour this will give them good childhood of PTSD.

Even bigger stretch is hire actual amputee people and have them dressed up as injured soldiers on the battlefield and some at the medical nursing area with their stubs hidden under pig's blood and uncooked steak shredded up.
>>
>>34139853
Holy shit you got some hell of an idea.

I like you man we should definitely do this!
>>
>>34139853
Fuck yeah now weere getting somewhere!

Fuck I'm happy this thread was made!
>>
>>34139853
I really like this because I don't think this was ever done before.
>>
I've got a reoccurring one that I've had since I was about 12. I wake up in a sweat feeling like I'm about to suffocate every time. The strangest thing about it is that it always feel real.

>awaken in the bush, early morning. Sun is coming up over the scrub and trees
>it's already hot as fucking balls somehow
>a white guy and black guy are crouched around a low fire next to a truck
>black guy looks at me and gives me the big toothy africa grin and says "ah, white boi is awake now"
>I get up and grab an ak lying next to my mat
>both men look at me and nod
>we pack up and get into the truck, white guy hasn't said a word, couple more black guys have joined us and one more white guy in total 9 of us
>first white guy is driving with first black guy riding shotgun
>the rest of us are sitting in the black slouching over a mixed collection of rifles
>other white guy has an rpd
>everyone is in a mix of camo and civilian clothing with a variety of gear
>truck stops
>we all pile out and fan out in the bush looking at the ground for tracks, or as the first white guy said "look for the spoor and call out if you see fucking movement"
>all of us are spaced about 20-25 feet apart, guy to my right has a g3, guy on the left has an ak
>in a sandy patch between the grass there it is, a perfect boot print
>>
>>34139579
>>34139853
You could have the customers in the trench with your actors and have them sit through a firefight. Then you could have them go up over the wall with your actors to get caught up in a gas attack while your guys get picked off, leaving them alone in the no man's land. You could even give your customers gas masks so when there's a chemical attack your guys freak out and scream at them to put their masks on. Maybe you could even play artillery over some loud speakers or something. Sorry if I'm not coherent.
>>
>>34140269
>I look up and see movement
>skinny with an ak and a black knit cap
>he looks back at me making eye contact, we are standing 50 yards from each other
>I shoulder first and take a few shoots screaming contact
>man in knit cap drops
>all hell breaks loose
>fire is incoming from the front and I'm frantically trying to shoot at the muzzle flashes I see in the bushes
>dude with the rpd is laying down fire
>I hear a grenade go off and in the brief break in fire I hear the first white guys screams "left side flank"
>guys next to me and I get up and start running towards a dense patch of brush
>remainder is still keeping up covering fire
>we see where the enemy position, small berm in a dense patch of bush
>throw grenades, and assault through
>guy is laying on the ground, younger guy that is bleeding severly from his left leg
>I can see the terror in his eyes, as he makes contact with mine
>his right hand is raised as he tries to apply pressure from with his left
>he is almost sobbing
>I point the barrel at his face
>wake up

Scares the shit out of me every time.
>>
>be on some sort of small village
>enter a house and see a corpse on a stone table
>some other corpses rotting away in other rooms
>go outside and see some guy I meet a while ago walking inside house dressed in some sort of ceremonial buddist clothing
>outside some villagers praying and others walking around like if nothing had happened
>go towards house door again but don't see the corpse or the other corpses inside
>look outside and see a grotesque baby with a torso that was almost as big as a grown up man's laying on his back and moving his arms and legs much like a baby would
>look behind and all villagers are looking at him with empty eyes
>I draw a revolver and I start shooting at them
>I can't kill anyone but they just start going away slowly and apathetically
>I don't look back at the baby neither at the house and just go in the opposite direction
WTF?

Another one:
>I am walking at the street going out of grandmas house
>everyone suddenly start running and I start running together towards a school friend
>I ask what is happening and he just looks at me and smiles like if he was retarded
>I look back and see a giant walking around
>at the corner going to the main street I turn towards the biggest stairway of the town
>there were some bamboo where it shouldn't and I go and cut some of them with a machete
>use bamboos as spears and shoot at giant
>I just ignores me and keep walking through the main street without not even looking to other place but forward
>but it fills the street with blood mixed with gunpowder
>I grab a matchbox and prepare to blow everything but wake up before
>>
I had a nightmare where I was in some kind of major court room that makes all the final decisions and the final talk was on what to do with gun rights and it was left to me for my final say.

I don't remember exactly what I said in my dreams but what I do remember is that everytime I go to open my mouth to say pro gun rights topics and final say it just comes out all extreme leftist and liberal ideas and anti gun rights and no matter how hard I tried to say good things it just came out the opposite so in my dream United States permanently removed gun rights because of me.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>I was at my house with friends
>suddenly some sort of ninja invades
>I grab a sword, another one grabs an axe, another one a spear and another one a big ass scissors
>the ninjas shoot ninja starts at me but I don't get hurt at all
>we start fighting and killing them
>when there isn't any of them around I go search for them and I end up looking to my street
>there is a man dressed in black with a suitcase handcuffed to his arm
>he grabs a phone and make call while looking at me
>one friend shoot at him with a missile launcher
>I see his body flying away after a purely red explosion
>when I go to the street to find the body I only see crows flying
>the suitcase still cuffed to a severed hand is open on the ground
>I look inside and I see a pair of eyes looking at me, a knife and a 1911
>I grab one of the eyes and throw it out, grab a knife and stabs the other eye and grab the 1911 and shoot at one of the crows
>it looks at me and I notice it has no eyes on empty eyesockets
>I put the eye in my pocket on the socket
>it starts flying
>I start running towards my house but no matter how much I run I don't get near it
>I shoot forward towards our tree and suddenly it seems to break a glass wall in front of me
>I go inside home, throw the gun in the trash and open my fridge
>there is nothing but a cup with ice cream inside
>I take it and eat it while walking towards the street again
>the severed hand and suitcase disappeared but the stabbed eye is still on the ground
>>
>>34131368
>>34131375
>>34131388
>>34131401
>>34131407

Definitely goes great with this music theme.

Well worth the read and holy shit that ending.

https://youtu.be/WC1DLT1s_hw
>>
>>34141689
The last I can remember
>I am sleeping in the barracks when I hear some loud noise
>I hear some gunshots afterwards
>I yell but no one wakes up
>I yell towards the corridor but the corporal does not respond neither the sergeant nor the soldiers standing duty
>I take my rifle and go outside but there is no one in the whole base
>I pick up the radio but it isn't working
>I go back inside and everyone just vanished
>I keep hearing gunshots in the distance
>I run towards every sentry post but I end up finding no man dead or alive
>Passing through the garages I see no vehicle
>I start noticing some humanoid thing coming by the north direction
>I take cover and commands it to halt
>It just start running at me
>I shoot at it and it falls down, some blood is around it
>I wait for a while and go towards it
>Before I look at its face it leaps at me and we fight
This is when I woke up
>>
>>34130969
Can't pull the fucking trigger, pull too heavy, gun falls apart like hot diecast metal, everyone else s gun breaks too thankfully though they hurt me a lot. If I can pull the trigger the shells/bullets/whatever just bounces right the fuck off of them or burns them a bit.

The worst part is I know it's because I don't get out and train enough but I work all the time and there's no freaking ranges or public spaces to shoot around here that I can find. It's even a constitutional carry state and yet I can't carry at/to work for risk of getting fired.
>>
>1000lb trigger dreams

WHY

this is my most recurring dream
>>
File: IMG_4359.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4359.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>>34139853
>>34140285
Continue
>>
I dont know why but since i was little ive always had control over my own actions at any time in a dream, Ive been having the same reocurring dream for the last few years, the setting often times differ, such as ww1, vietnam, ww2, desert storm, always some war. Its more or less the same. It starts in the morning waking up to an invasion of my millitary base, i look down and notice my uniform always has some sort of thing on it to identify my rank, which in all but the vietnam setting is captain. (in the vietnam setting its always PFC.) Anyways, it ends up being a major battle of which i wake up when i die. Ive been trying to figure out a way to survive in said dreams, but every single time i die one way or the other, ive yet to see what happens if i survive the invasion. Its hard to explain but every time i get shot, beaten to death, or hit with a grenade the pain is all too real, but is gone the moment i wake up.

>TLDR my dreams are a combat simulator i can never win.
>>
>>34131887
That movie was pretty good
>>
>>34142446
I think about 10 acres would be good for it, but you'd need to remove all the trees and grass. Then soak the ground with water and pig's blood. Also run some bulldozers and trucks over the ground to tear it up good, maybe some dynamite if you can get your hands on it. Then you'd need to construct your trenches and set up a no man's land. For the no man's land all you'd need is some regular metal wire. In the surrounding woods set up some strobe lights and some speakers, that way at night you can play artillery and gun fire over the speakers and use the strobe lights to get the effect of more people firing guns. Over all I think you'd need about 50 people at least to be the Germans and whoever they're fighting. Before you open be sure to re soak the ground in water and pig's blood so it's muddy and reeks of blood and death. For customers, make sure it's 16 and up, and have them sign a legal waiver saying you aren't responsible for any injuries or damage they may incur from visiting, be they mental, emotional, or physical, and that they won't press charges if they are injured for whatever reason. Also have all staff in uniform.
>>
>>34142446
>>34142802
Upon signing the waiver, they'll be addressed as soldier and told to run down a path to the trenches. During all of this they can hear the artillery and gun fire. The key part of this will be shock and disorientation. Upon arriving at the trenches someone will yell that the German's are attacking and the customers will be pulled into a small side room to be briefed on the situation. During the briefing a German soldier will bust in the room and beat the man briefing them to death with a shovel or something (not actually hitting him of course, but making it seem like he is). After which the German soldier will then turn and face the customers, and take a step toward them. Then an allied soldier will come in and shoot the German soldier and ask them if they're alright. Then he'll tell them to follow him. Upon exiting the room they'll be greeted with the aftermath of the attack. Blood everywhere, people screaming for medics, others screaming in pain. They'll be told that they're about to go over the wall for a counter attack, and that if they don't go they will be shot for cowardice. Whistle will blow, and they'll go over.
>>
>>34142446
>>34142802
>>34142902
Once in no man's land launch smoke bombs around them, and have your actors scream at them to wear gas masks. Once the smoke is in the air have your actors pretend to get shot. When the customers make it to the German trenches they'll be taken prisoner. The Germans will only speak German to keep it sort of accurate. Anyway, once taken prisoner they'll be escorted out. And I think that's about it.
>>
>>34142902
Night time visits see the French, British, and German trench raids
>>
>>34139853
>smear everything with pig's blood
>actual blood, with any number of potential contaminants
>letting it dry and fester
I'd recommend synthetic stage blood, or something that won't rot.
>>
File: IMG_4389.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4389.gif
1MB, 360x203px
This is best thread on /k/ right now
>>
The same dream I've always had since iraq. Replay of my truck getting shot up. My gunner gets hit, his vest didn't work and he won't stop bleeding.

Then I wake up and remember his plate did catch the x54r bullet. He just screamed like it didn't and cracked a rib.
>>
>>34143002
Well I don't know and forgove me on ignorance but any fake blppd that gives out the real metallic smell, that perfect liquid and gell likethickness like real blood has, the perfect dark tint of blood and the actual blood stain turning to brown.

I'm just thinking that pig's blood can do this because it's real blood and it won't transfer aids because it's not human blood but idk sorry
>>
File: tmp_14583-image-1993851527.png (1MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14583-image-1993851527.png
1MB, 1138x640px
Bump
>>
>>
Don't let this thread die please guys it's been a while since we had a good thread on this shit infested board
>>
File: 664562456.jpg (56KB, 306x471px) Image search: [Google]
664562456.jpg
56KB, 306x471px
>>34146077
(You)
>>
>>34147159
Thank you!
>>
I was at the bathroom stalls taking a very big healthy shit along with extreme diarrhoea and it felt so fucking good and it was even better just sitting on the toilet and letting the smell fumigate and fill up the stall that I am in and around the stalls close by.

Until the stupid automatic toilet flusher wrnt off when I adjusted my seat and it flushed all my shit away and the smell was no longer there and I was all out of shit to shit out and it pissed me off so fucking much!

Why the fuck do we have these stupid automatic flushers all over the place!?
>>
This happened a while ago so i don't quite remember the details but I still got the gist of it
>Me and some army dudes get captured by the enemy
>Take us to their base
>Enemy leader interrogates us under a small ramada next to a large airfield bunker
>Says he's going to start killing us all
>Suddenly some third group starts shooting at his group
>Some of us get free, grab guns
>Enemy leader says he'll let us live if we help
>Bullets whizzing by my head as I take cover, people getting shot left and right
>Bunker gets hole blown in the side of it
>Decide to make a break for it since there's more cover
>Cover my face with my rifle as I run so i don't get shot in the head
>Enemy leader's second in command plus some randos are already laying down fire from here
>See grenade land at their feet, run back the ramada as it kills them
>Enemy leader starts swearing at me for gletting his second die
>Quickdraw my pistol and headshot him and his allies
>Manage to run off the base away from gun fire
>Bus pulls up, stops
>Get inside of it, see a bunch more bad guys sitting down in it
>Killl them all without a second thought
>More bad guys board
>Try to kill them too
>Gun's out of ammo
>Lower my weapon and await my fate
>Wake up
>>
>Be biker (no bikes or anything though, I could only tell because everyone was wearing leather jackets and vests)
>High up on the food chain but not quite president
>President owns a fucking spaceship
>Spend days campaigning to take over all the gang territories in town or something
>Distinctly remember feeling very proud of my accomplishments, even up until a minute or two after waking up irl
>Celebrate with the lads
>Go to visit some other lad and then go back to the mother ship
>Get kicked off by president for some shitty stupid reason, ship takes off without me
>A couple lads left stranded with me
>Recall saying something along the lines of "I know exactly where to find him" even though I had no idea
>My dream did though, wind up in a different city or maybe even a different planet entirely
>Find the president's ship again
>See a bunch of my former friends shooting at me trying to stop me
>As I get closer notice they're actually fighting amongst each other
>Half of them support me, the other half support the real leader
>My supporters start winning as I push through the skirmish to find the leader
>He's on a large wooden bridge leading up to the ship
>Some random fellow biker guns him down with a rifle as I get in close
>He topples over onto the edge of the bridge
>Realize the wounds were fatal and that he's dead
>Pull out my pistol and shoot him a couple times anyway
>Body slides closer to edge of bridge but never actually falls off
>The gunfire ends and everyone starts cheering
>Vision fades to black
>Comes back to third person shot of me sitting with some lads at a table celebrating our victory with drinks and food while the leader's corpse lies nearby
>>
>>34130969
I had a dream where I was fucking my friend and my dick was a s&w model 29. Woke up with a boner and bad feels so I fapped afterwards
>>
File: miami-vice.png (364KB, 646x335px) Image search: [Google]
miami-vice.png
364KB, 646x335px
>>34130969
Kind of don't remember parts of the dream I had last night but here we go.

>Dream of my old ma showing me around a fires station (he retired a year ago)
>In the back storage area he pulls a fucking M249 out of a random box on a shelf
>Says they got it after a mix up in the mail and just never reported it.
>We go out to a field and set up.
>FUN ENSUES!
>Come back and put it away
>Next day come back and its gone, dad don't really care for some reason but he says thefts are happening a lot lately.
>See weird 'free candy' looking van rolling by the station, watering the grass with a hose coming from the door.
>Investigate van now parked outside suburb at night.
>Find 2 Mexicans preparing a bomb inside the van (they might have been Sand niggers but who knows)
>They chase me down the street with knives, bout to kill me.
>Suddenly Crockett and Tubbs from Miami vice roll up in a plymouth barracuda spraying down the taco johns with AR's.

Woke up missing my old man back in Florida, and needing to binge watch Miami Vice.
>>
File: white-wolf_1332057701.jpg (196KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
white-wolf_1332057701.jpg
196KB, 1600x1000px
>Be at cabin, innadreamscape
>Giant white wolf sneaks up on me while innaworkshop
>Oh Shit, that's a big dog
>Turns out to be a messenger come to warn me evil has reawakened or some shit
>Brings me out into the forest behind cabin, then into a clearing that's about 100yds inside, find 3 more great white wolves
>Train, train, and train some more. Three years straight
>Day of THE EVILâ„¢ comes, wolves hook me up with some sort of tactical half-plate, the pistol from Turok: Evolution, and a Swiss saber with a wolfskin wrapped hilt and scabbard
>Wait in clearing, bright sunny day
>Suddenly the forest goes quiet, air pressure changes, and the temperature drops 15-20 degrees.
>Hear thunder in the distance, each crash is closer than the last
>Sky begins to darken and the snarling of wolves can be heard barreling down on our location between crashes of thunder
>Can now see dark shapes darting around just outside the clearing, draw pistol and deploy stock/barrel/scope.
>Fire at the shapes during lightning flashes
>Drop half a dozen before they decide to charge
Cont.
>>
File: black-wolf.jpg (26KB, 432x295px) Image search: [Google]
black-wolf.jpg
26KB, 432x295px
Cont.
>Can finally see how many there are, at least two dozen clear the tree line
>Stow pistol, draw saber and charge back, great white wolves follow
>Quickly surrounded in a melee of fur, steel and viscera
>'Bad' wolves begin flooding into the clearing from all sides
>Fight feels like it goes on for days, losing stamina
>Attack finally subsides, we catch our breath
>Air pressure and temperature drops further again
>Very dark now, complete cloud cover but the thunder has stopped
>See that one side of the clearing is much darker than the other, darkest at the center
>White wolves notice too and they go berzerk, snarling and snapping their jaws
>Burning red eyes appear roughly 15ft off the ground in the darkness
>Dark flame slowly erupts from within the shape's body, silhouetting what looks to be a demonic suit of plate over a humanoid shadow
>Flames begin drawing back within the armored shadow, roiling just under its armor plates
>It draws its weapon, a flamberge with an absolute black blade, white-hot flames begin shooting out from its armor
>The creature explodes, igniting its side of the forest and rocketing itself towards us
>Can see it has shadowy, skeletal wings as well as an ethereal skull within the shadow of its 'head'
>It screams with what I can only describe as the entirety of Hell's damned screaming in agony all at once
>Ready myself for the bossiest of boss battles
>Wake up
>FUCK
>>
File: 1493421496532.jpg (39KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
1493421496532.jpg
39KB, 636x651px
>>34130969
Always a variation of the same one

>be operating in various time periods
>everyone dies in a famous massacre (last one was Teutoberg Forest)
>come home
>everyone is dead except dog
>dog gets sick and eventually dies
>go back to get revenge
>nothing there but a blank expanse
>wake up

>"“Guilt is not a response to anger; it is a response to one’s own actions or lack of action."
>>
File: 1496012024734.jpg (53KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496012024734.jpg
53KB, 638x476px
>>34146077
No
>>
>>34146077
Fuck you
>>
File: ss13-lizard-nuke-ops.jpg (398KB, 2256x1646px) Image search: [Google]
ss13-lizard-nuke-ops.jpg
398KB, 2256x1646px
>>34131648
All in all was it was a good round?
>>
File: clever girl.jpg (98KB, 499x671px) Image search: [Google]
clever girl.jpg
98KB, 499x671px
>>34139645
I uh, yeah I've had dreams of being hunted. Not like that though.

>running through reeds
>hear warbling
>trilling
>thudding of footsteps
>suddenly pounced, teeth on me, claws, I can feel my clothes being ripped to shreds
>I struggle but a giant foot comes down and pins my head into the dirt, claws on my neck
>my hands fight but I can't win, I know I've lost
>I can feel the blood from the scratches on me
>and then teeth
>and tongue
>she forcefully jerks me off into her mouth with her tongue while squatting on my face

I wake up soaked in sweat too.
>>
File: immunity doggo.jpg (420KB, 1352x1732px) Image search: [Google]
immunity doggo.jpg
420KB, 1352x1732px
>>34130969
I've only ever had many where the gun fires and doesn't seem to hit even at point blank, or squibs, or has a 200 lbs. trigger, that sort of thing. Pisses me off because I'd love some inventive, strange dream operating, but instead it's just dumb failure shit where the guns don't matter.

>>34146077
I hope you choke to death you faggot
>>
File: del monte quality.jpg (72KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
del monte quality.jpg
72KB, 696x464px
>>34152359
Thank you for immunity doggo. Here is a cute noodle in trade.
>>
>>34152418
Man, occasionally I really want a snake, they seem really calm and occasionally really cute or cool.
>>
File: one man died for all.jpg (85KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
one man died for all.jpg
85KB, 538x717px
>>34152429
I would post my collection of /scaly/ snakes but none of that's appropriate for a blue board.

Suffice to say regular cute snakes without gigantic tits and an uncanny ability to suck a mean dick are okay too, but I think if I were to own a reptile pet I'd go for a tegu or some other type of lizard that can show some affection. Snakes are kind of like severely autistic and anti-social children, even if you knew they cared about you they wouldn't be able to show it.

Pic unrelated, but is further thanks for Supreme Immunity Doggo.
>>
>>34139092

I'm no dream interpreter but I feel dreams about not being ready right before a high stress situation are fairly common. Usually dreaming you are walking into an exam or you are doing a PowerPoint for the CEO. Back in HS sports I had those dreams all the time, that I'm not ready for the big game. I'm tempted to say that your dream is much the same.
>>
>>34139417
Also make people wear a gas mask going through. That heavy breathing and disorientation will add to the experience.
>>
>Clearing rooms using a lever action for some reason while rest of team is properly equipped
>I know we are looking for kebab
>Door at end of hall is breached
>All smoke
>I fall down and can't move
>Guy bends down and takes off his mask
>Sort of looks like Neil Patrick Harris but the details are all fuzzy
>"Dude get the fuck up it's only 9mm"
>I continue lying on floor until I wake up a few moments later
>>
>Managing liquor store
>Get Robbed
>Ninja the gun away
>No trigger, thumb back hammer to fire
>Headshot crooks

Different dream
>Inna home invasion
>Grab 12ga, shoot badguy
>Shot does not penetrate and simply falls away
>Move like im underwater, cant work pump well
>Wake up stressed
>>
>>34142353
FUCK i get that shit all the time and it makes me feel weak
>>
A couple years ago before I started to get seriously into guns I had some guy break into my house while me and my gf where home. Scared me enough to get serious about owning guns and taking self defense classes. After that day I'll have the same dream every once in a while
>wake up and hear broken glass at night
>grab handgun and turn on flashlight
>open door and see dude wielding knife
>starts running full speed down the hall
>line up sights with his center mass and pull trigger
>nothing
>do it again
>nothing
>as he's getting closer mag dump
>nothing

Usually wake up sweaty and anxious as hell. Worried one day I won't be able to stop someone with a knife/gun so in practice at least once a week
>>
>>34133328
Fucking shit dude, im scared for you.
>>
>>34139092
>millyuns of green berets
>even bothering to do anything but chill out and waterboy some ammo if they need it
>>
>be sleeping after watching a bunch of Middle East combat vids and playing arma
>suddenly am part of Iraqi army
>post war
>country destabilized
>many terrorists
>moving into village to remove jihadists
>rest of dream was gunning down brown people and feeling very satisfied

was a pretty cool dream
>>
>>34144908
Could soak fake-o blood in some pennies to get the copper smell, cheap as shit and it'd work
>>
>>34150343
Give him a call man, let him know you remember he exists
>>
>walking through the rubble of what looks to be an old factory
>group of dudes im walking with are geared up like helghast
>bright flash in the distance
>white fire spreads all around us
>everyone's throwing themselves on the ground and convulsing while on fire
>all sound has cut out by this point, I'd imagine it wouldn't be pleasant though
>get so spooked I wake up
>>
File: Transparents5.png (52KB, 180x136px) Image search: [Google]
Transparents5.png
52KB, 180x136px
>>34130969
This is weird one but one of the more recognizable one though

>be me
>be on some random street I don't recognize
>nice houses
>apparently I was robbing a house with AJ and Chester from Fairly Odd Parents at sunset
>Didn't know what we stole but they were panicking
>all they had was a old crow bars and I had a slightly larger old Israeli UZI from the Yom Kippur War
>also there was 2016 Mercedes AMG GT on street laying for no reason at all
>since I heard sirens coming there were only two passengers in the model I decided to empty my ammo on AJ amd Chester
>First I got AJ when he tried to hide behind the car then with the trigger and still shooting I shot Chester trying to escape on my left side
>Get into the Mercedes GT and blast off away there
>Woke up after I was shifting into 6th gear while 120 mph
>>
File: 1496417949405.gif (1MB, 423x231px) Image search: [Google]
1496417949405.gif
1MB, 423x231px
>>34146077
Here's your (you) faggot
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>34137111
I've had plenty of dreams just as coherent and a few longer at that, they just tend to be less dramatic. One I've described here, and was about /k/ and Russia teaming up to fight mass effect collectors. Unlike Ann's dream it was fun as hell and hilarious in retrospect, but it was just as coherent, and that shit lasted an apparent 6 or so hours.

Another had me flying a business jet through pic related redbull style, trading controls with some chick in the right seat. She was wilder than I was and took much bigger risks, and a while in I realized she was certain to get us killed. After a few nervous minutes and spaghetti-driven hesitation on my part, she flew us between a pair of massive fucking redwood sort of trees, and I just stopped worrying. Shit was thrilling and beautiful, and I decided nothing could ever be better, and that it would be okay to die that way. I relaxed, and eventually she wrecked us, but we survived for some reason.

Arguably the best dream I've ever had. Vivid, and surprisingly realistic and tangible with respect to control weight, aircraft performance, etc. Easily the most fun I've had in a dream. Hopefully it means there's hope for me getting over rejection anxiety yet.
>>
>>34154131
>Ann's
Anon's. Guess that's what I get for being a phone poster.
>>
>>34131024
You played too much Operation Arrowhead
>>
>>34146077
(You)
>>
>>34136392
Find her again and fuck her silly anon
>>
>>34139463
Give her the dick, the /K/ube demands it
>>
>>34142659
Become a neurologist and figure out how to give your dreams network multiplayer
>>
I've got a weird dream
>be me, inna fuckhuge warehouse
>zombies everywhere, I've got a Spas-12
>for whatever reason it functions flawlessly and holds 24 shells
>fighting off zombies, get cornered
>press the back of my neck
>re-appear at the entrance of the warehouse, surrounding area is blocked off by rubble and shit
>it's raining
>I charge back into the warehouse, get cornered again
>press the same spot on my neck
>re-appear at the entrance of the warehouse
>suddenly a tiny tornado starts heading towards me
>tornado turns into some really pale yet muscular dude in a stereotypical samurai outfit
>has katana, sunglasses and a ponytail
>for some reason this seems perfectly normal
>dude tells me "if you restart again the universe will cease to be"
>ignore him, charge back in
>shotgun jams, press the back of my neck
>wake up

This isn't even the weirdest dream I've had
>>
File: pupper_1.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
pupper_1.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>34133866
>>
>>34130969
I have a recurring dream that I'm in a fire fight on my old college campus, I run out of ammo with my sub gun and forget to transition to my pistol, at which point I wake up. My academy was on this campus, and I later returned for a real degree. I guess that is the reason for the setting
>>
>At home watching tv
>hear loud lawnmower, really loud
>look out window
>can't see anything now, I'm blind
>explode

It was an omen.
>>
>>34144908
Costume blood mixed with cupric sulfate
>>
Dream went like this
>be me
>be walking on patrol
>fire squad, third from point on the right side
>movement in tall grass to the side
>raise rifle
>NoRifle.jpeg
>mechanical pencil
>hit button and graphite stick shoots out
>movement stops
>guy in line next to me whispering about how "they're afraid to come out of the grass after us"
>wake up
>>
Who wants to get their dicks sucked?
>>
>>34156699
I don't because I'm a girl
>>
>>34157247

>girl
>>
>>34137749
boy
>>
>>34137749
Boy
>>
>be me
>in some sort of military, vintage tech
>everyone had identical uniforms, but an irregular mix weapons and other gear
>i have a flak jacket, chicom chest rig and a civil war-style kepi
>in medieval-type village and castle, surrounded by woods
>me and a few other guys in a squad
>sent on a scouting mission
>we're all armed with FALs, one guy has an MG42
>head out into the woods, come to an embankment
>take cover, pull out binoculars
>enemy soldiers coming down path
>immediately skips to me running, lost my chest rig and rifle
>get back to the castle gate, get knocked off balance but manage to crawl inside
>bullets hitting the castle wall
>everyone inside is acting like nothing is wrong
>see guy who looks like a 40k commisar
>he's pissed at me
>he tells me i'm a coward, confiscates my medals that suddenly appear on my chest
>suddenly get the feeling something's wrong
>put on gas mask, everything is now on fire
>can't breath through mask, running out of air
>wake up
>>
>>34146077
(You)
>>
Bad guy in front, situation requires use of deadly force. Trigger will not pull! So hard to pull, use both hands. Miss. Replay until awake.
>>
>>34159699
No
>>
>"wake up" in giant square field at night
>the field in enclosed by giant cinderblock walls that go up forever into darkness
>field is illuminated with stadium lights
>out of nowhere giant 30 ft+ anaconda attacks me
>fighting for my life
>it has my legs wrapped
>holding its neck with both hands
>its snapping at my face an inch away CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
>can feel the heat of its breath and spray from its saliva as its chomping
>fighting for a few minutes, getting desperate
>reach down and out of nowhere grab a large full tang hunting knife
>holding its snapping jaws with one hand, saw off its head with the knife
>feel the knife sever the spine grinding through vertebrate until its decapitated
>snakes body goes limp and I'm able to get free
>stand up and am cover head to toe in thick snake blood, smell of blood mixed with mud and raw earth
>from inside the concrete walls I hear the voices of two men talking
>"Where did he get the knife?"
>"I didn't give it to him, did you give him the knife?"
>"No I didn't give it to him"
>wake up covered in sweat
>>
>>34160531
A month later...

>checking into shitty motel
>no windows in lobby, tiny concrete room with a door on each side
>young woman checking me in, gives me room key
>right about to leave lobby and young woman says
>"Sir, we have a knife sharpening service, if you like, you can leave your knife with me and we will have it ready for you in the morning"
>(Not realizing the connection in the dream state I'm wearing the hunting knife from the snake dream on my belt)
>Take the knife out and begin to place it on the desk
>she looks nervous
>I realize its a trap
>take the knife back and step back
>she swoops up into the air, floating poltergeist possessed witch style
>her eyes and mouth are beams of bright electric energy and her body is disjointing like a transformer coming apart
>she's screaming RRREEEEEEEEE
>doors on each side of the room fly open on their own
>through each door are turbines gears and cogs churning like the guts of a submarine on overdrive
>the walls and ceiling start moving apart like a transformer and the same electric light is pouring in through the cracks
>wake up covered in sweat
>>
File: immunity dog.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
immunity dog.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
>>34146077
>>
>>34131856

add replies into cap? theories and expla ations that anons had for effect?
>>
File: k6.png (284KB, 1023x1333px) Image search: [Google]
k6.png
284KB, 1023x1333px
>>34131234
Are you this guy?
>>
>>34146077
What in the goddamn
>>
>>34163720
>>34164343
>>34164788
If you're going to bump a thread at least some content than just "bump"
>>
>>34164791
B-bu-BUMP!
>>
Bump
>>
>>34132104
>>34133223
>>34135038
>>34135952
>>34137529
>>34140033
>>34140105
>>34140786
>>34141112
>>34144749
>>34145911
>>34146508
>>34148329
>>34148773
>>34149587
>>34150732
>>34151222
>>34154494
>>34158209
>>34159104
>>34159605
>>34160526
>>34163167
>>34163720
>>34164343
>>34164788
>>34164816
>>34164859
>bumping an off-topic thread
>this many times
Just let it die you cancerous summer fuck.

If it's hit page 10 three times in an hour then take it off fucking life support. It's played out, you're not going to make people have more dreams by keeping this shit alive. This is barely related to weapons/guns anyway, it is really not worth keeping around this long.

It was good the first time, this is the second thread, don't fucking make a third.
>>
>>34164874
Fuck you bump
>>
>>34160564
just remember, if she tried to set you up and blew her cover by being nervous, she's scared of you and things seem worse than they really are. mantra it and you got yourself a nice deux ex machina for the follow up dream, if there is one.

in 60% of my gun related dreams, my weaponry fails to have effect on opponents... it starts by hiting but not causing any damage, then it seems to fire blanks and then it devolves to it not even firing. The only fix i found was thinking about the actual mechanism but that can only happen on the rare occassion im lucid. anyone got a different fix for it?
>>
>>34154695
>light rain but extremely foggy
>streets have flooded in thigh high water
>running and gunning from zeds
>water makes it so hard to move fast
>they can't go very fast either but they don't tire out
>frantically reloading shells while I can hear their screams and splashes getting closer
>shotgun blasts seem to draw more of them in
>need to get to high ground or else I'll tire out and drown
>somehow escape them and sneak into a boarded up house
>its clear
>a single zed comes to my door
>it doesn't know I'm here but its just reenacting a faint memory
>keeps knocking on the door three times, waits as if its expecting a response for about 3 seconds, then knocks again
>endure this for days, want to go crazy
>put the shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger
>>
File: 1487751293866.jpg (2KB, 57x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487751293866.jpg
2KB, 57x125px
>>34131046
The fu
>>
>>34146077
(You)
>>
>>34130969
>dream i'm shooting a genuine stg-44 at the local range
>bunch of guys huddle around me to check it out
>feeling good
>suddenly realize its all a dream
>but oh shit! I own a genuine stg
>jolt awake from excitement
>realize I dont own an stg
>realize its 4 am
>cry myself back to sleep
>>
>>34133874
Tell that story too
>>
>>34139741
I don't get that, I've KO'd monsters in my nghtmares
>>
File: IMG_5100.jpg (66KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5100.jpg
66KB, 400x302px
>>34130969
>sitting in the back of a cargo truck with a bunch of other guys
>we're all in some 80's era desert camouflage
>we look like discount national guard, only a rifle, helmet, magazine pouches
>truck stops and we dismount
>officer yells at us to secure the perimeter so we slowly disperse without any real direction
>corral traffic and stop it from getting too close to the convoy with two other guys
>everything is going smoothly
>bunches of people on the sidewalks and in windows looking out
>they're only curious but it puts me and the two guys next to me on edge
>white car turns out of the line of traffic and begins to ease away
>it turns around into the oncoming land and starts bolting towards us
>one guy runs back to tell everyone to get away from the trucks while me and the other guy mag dump into the sedan
>the driver is clearly hit but he keeps going and slams into the guy next to me
>buddy is thrown onto the sidewalk, shaken and hurt but soon on his feet
>the car rams into the side of a HEMTT and stops
>a few seconds pass and it explodes, throwing me onto my ass as people that were watching all flee
>get up and run to help anyone that's still there
>come across the guy that was at our checkpoint, he's missing an arm and leg
>try to pick him up but he's stocky and has a ton of equipment for his SAW
>drag him off of the road and onto a sidewalk
>fumble around desperately trying to figure out how I can help him but I don't know where to start
>a soldier with a medical unit comes to me and pushes me out of the way
>another guy joins him as they try to help the poor bastard
>stand and brush the dust and stone off of me before I turn around
>there's a young boy that was thrown by the shockwave slumped against a wall
>run over there without thinking, picking him up and trying to get a response
>he's been tossed around like a rag doll and is broken badly
>instead of wasting time I call for help from a medic/anyone nearby
>>
>>34172331
>I yell out over and over again before there's cracks and whips of bullets around me
>run for the nearest cover, inside of a small convenience store where a hysterical woman pries from my hands the kid
>I don't argue or fight her and let her take him, my sleeves and chest still matte red
>poke my head out to try and figure out where we're getting shot from
>there's a silhouette poking out and suppressing the two medics and the wounded SAW gunner
>yell out that I'll blast apart the bastard that's shooting at them
>count down as I throw a smoke grenade to conceal them, following up with rapid firing at the fighter on the rooftop
>the two medics run to the storefront while either one pulls on the shoulder straps of the big guy's LBE
>one of them gets hit right at the front opening but he's pulled inside by his partner, wailing out in pain
>me and the medic are stuck in our respective corners being pinned by fire for an hour or so
>the shooting and explosions outside never stop as other guys clear out buildings and rooms
>I'm stuck there helpless and unable to do anything for grueling minutes
>wake up

It was freaky.
>>
>>34146077
Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>34146077
Cunt
>>
>>34146077
Kys
>>
>my new gun arrives today
>Last night I had a dream I went to go get my gun
>Last question of paperwork ask what nipple type I am
>The lady behind the counter refers me to a chart outlining the various nipple types
>Mine don't match any of those
>Get kicked out and don't get my gun because my nipples where not within regulation
>>
>>34146077
Sleep tight, mommer.
>>
Had a dream where I was fighting some giant insect like aliens with an ar but it had no takedown pins so I had to hold the gun together all the time. Another one where using a pistol the slide would fly off the front with every shot.
>>
File: 1459893211341-2.jpg (249KB, 680x922px) Image search: [Google]
1459893211341-2.jpg
249KB, 680x922px
I had a /k/ related dream last night

>running with a company of American soldiers
>snowy village in Europe
>storming buildings under sporadic fire
>large heavily fortified mansion in the middle of a forest
>we're trying to take it but every soldier who runs up to the door gets gun downed
>commander stands up and tells everyone to charge
>start fucking running at the death house
>for some reason I'm only armed with a pistol
>get up to the door
>guy with a BAR shoots through the door
>hearing germans screaming inside
>he kicks open the door but gets killed as he enters
>charge in with 1911
>start blasting
>kill at least three German soldiers
>one wounded starts crawling towards the stairs
>shoot him in the back
>make my way towards the stairs
>reload and push up the stairs
>kill the guy at the top of the stairs
>about to kill another guy when the commander stands in front of him with his hands up
>starts speaking in German
>I can't fucking understand him
>my finger is on the trigger but I don't shoot
>more American soldiers come up the stairs
>commander points at me
>"You, stay with their commander and hand them over to the rear guard when they come up." (whatever the fuck that meant.)
>German soldiers start walking down the stairs with their hands up
>commander is last to go down
>he looks at me with tears in his eyes
>hes trying to speak but hes all choked up
>regret.feel
>suddenely the weight of my actions is fully felt
>we're both crying at this point
>I hug him and tell him I'm sorry

>wake up completely drenched in sweat

Has to be one of the most dreadful and terrible dreams I've had in a long time.
>>
I dream about being back in Eastern Ukraine a lot when I was at the airport.
>Stationed on watch post
>Overwatch of the runway and into the main terminal where the Ukrainians are
>Cell phone in one hand, binoculars in the other
>Looking for movement on their trench lines and in the buildings
>See something fall off a shelf through a massive hole in the wall in the terminal
>Shadows farther back move past the hole in the wall and past the shelves
>One shadow stops at the hole
>I grab the AKM I have with me
>Has a PSOP 4 power
>Take aim at the shadow
>A face appears as a cloud passes the sun and the man's face was revealed
>Looked not more than 19
>Scared, eyes darting
>I put the reticle on the center of his face
>As I put pressure on the trigger
>His face jumps through the glass of my scope at me screaming in Ukrainian
>"WHY! WHY TAKE MY LIFE."
>wake up panicked with cold sweats
In my whole time over there I only saw one person who I know I killed. It's like watching a scary movie for me and I can't look away.
>>
>in my house's basement
>have a plain AR-15 carbine
>just shooting at the wall
>when the gun runs empty, reach into a dump pouch on my belt and grab a new magazine
>shoot at the wall some more
>this continues until i wake up

at the time i didn't even have an AR
>>
>>34130969
>Standing near a smokestack in some kind of industrial zone
>see a human shiluette in the distance
>hear a gunshot
>feel heavy as everything fades away
>tfw I got shot
>wakes up
Is this how is like to be american?
>>
>>34146077
im saving this
>>
File: gwg5.jpg (103KB, 750x486px) Image search: [Google]
gwg5.jpg
103KB, 750x486px
Had a /k/ related dream last night:
>Be me with family at some random place like a beach festival thing
>Guy pulls out a like square looking gun and proceeds to shoot some other guy before walking away
>People rush over to the guy who has just been shot but the shooter keeps coming back and firing like another 3 shots at the guy
>Happens like 3 times before get really pissed off that he is gunning down this incapacitated guy so pull out my piece and when he comes back proceed to shoot him
>Bullets are hitting him but not doing damage and now he is staring at me whilst shooting the guy on the ground and walking away before returning
>Like an owl with a 360 head
>Ask a random stranger for more 9mm ammunition and gives me a couple of bullets that I have to load in my mags
>Take out magazine from my piece to find that the mag has 3 separate lips running parallel to one another and I have no idea which is the real one
>wtf.jpg
>Guy is still looking at me but walking towards my family now
>Load last bullets in and start shooting the guy to still no effect
>Now watch helplessly as he guns down my family
>Wake up sweating hard as he pulls the trigger on mia familia
All this stress because I use 9mm.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496636066633.jpg (43KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496636066633.jpg
43KB, 960x712px
>be in Departed style Boston gang
>weilding this
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.