[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finger fucking your guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3628.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3628.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How often does /k/ fingerfuck their guns? I got my M92FS this sunday and I litterally fuck with it every single night.

Post your finger fornicating stories with pics of your favs
>>
File: 20170427_195007 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170427_195007 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>34130952
Whatever gun is on my desk at the moment tends to be fondled if I'm not doing anything. Safety goes on if it has a safety. If no safety, I clear it. I can probably take all my handguns down and put them back together blindfolded by now.

My P-07 is with me right now.
>>
>>34130952
Almost every night, getting comfortable with grips & practicing trigger pulls while I catch up on YouTube subscriptions etc. I can only spend so much time at the range a week. Also it's cathartic.
>>
>>34130952
The longer I've had it the less it gets finger blasted. I do get my SCAR out of the safe a lot when I'm drunk to send snapchats though, especially to my one Canadian friend that wishes he was American
>>
It happens all the time in the first few weeks.

I built an M16a4 clone and I couldn't stop fingerfucking it for 2 weeks. It's been a few months since and now I just have it leaned against the wall, as I don't have another gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34131012
if the hammer goes down dosent that wear down the fireing pin? I always put a snap cap in my M92FS Im not sure if Im being overly autistic or not
>>
Wait, people don't do this all the time?

>currently with my ppk/s
>>
>>34131062
pulling the trigger or activating the decocker?

technically pulling the trigger does but the number of repetitions is astronomical. That sort of thing comes from single actions where dry firing the hammer would contact the frame
>>
>>34131124
DA/SA? The first single action trigger pull on the M92fs is significantly harder than other hangfuns. Im probably going to go get that D spring everyone suggests
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
On a side note what is all of your thoughts as this as a range bag
>>
>>34130952
>How often does /k/ fingerfuck their guns?

Rarely ever if it's blued steel. The oils in your skin contain salts which can corrode steel pretty easily.
>>
>>34131152
im not sure what you're asking
>>
>>34131062
Oh I use snap caps, but I'm not overly concerned about the firing pins. My snap caps are getting worn out though and probably aren't doing anything much, I need to order some new ones.
>>
>>34131193
If I dont have a snapcap in the barrel of my SA/DA pistol and I dry fire it am I fucking up something (sorry I should have said that in the first place)
>>
>>34131216
technically the pin vibrates side to side on a microscopic level instead of striking a 'soft' primer, but unless you do it at incredible level it wont do anything.
basically, fucking around on /k/ dry firing isn't a problem, but if you're dry fire training for a match or actual practice get snap caps
>>
>>34131062

With old ass guns? Yes, like old ass guns. Not guns made in the last 20 years. They concern was crystallizing the firing pin. Same reason why you can't use old hammers that have seen consistent use for like over half a century. They crystallize and will literally shatter with prolonged use. New guns, the only thing that's going to happen is the finish is going to wear out. But that's going to happen anyway, so whatever.

Everyone uses snap caps or sealed cartridges because of fuddlore, but it's whatever. They are decent items to have around to test ejection on mags and shit.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
Honestly?
This baby...
>>
>>34132183
PLEASE explain
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (1MB, 3216x2192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
1MB, 3216x2192px
>>34130952
A day does not go by without safety checking, fingerfucking and dry firing my Glock 19. I pretty much bought it because I wanted something that can take abuse. So far 1500 rounds and not a single jam.

The AR stays loaded under my bed so I don't mess with it. The BHP needs some new parts before it becomes a regular shooter and the .22 obviously isn't optimal because of the firing pin, but I plan on getting more guns, I kind of want a DA.SA gun just so I can dry fire double action all day without having to rack a slide.
>>
>>34132571
Do you use snap caps in your glock?
I want to dry fire practice my trigger pull but also not cause any damage. Then again it's a glock, and a new striker would probably cost less than a pair of snap caps.
>>
>>34131216
firing pins are cheap as fuck to replace anyway
>>
File: 2017-06-02 00.03.04.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-02 00.03.04.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>34130952
My Canik clone of a Jericho

I constantly fuck with it. I practice with the slide a lot because it's so narrow, but I dry fire at least once too. Hasn't caused any trouble yet
>>
File: clickclick.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
clickclick.webm
1MB, 853x480px
>>
>>34133234
In most cases yes, however. I'd warn >>34133267
Jericho owners from tempting the fates with non-existent IMI parts availability.
>>
>>34133472
That's a fair point
An excellent point really

I probably will be buying Jerichos throughout my life though, tbf, so at some point I'll end up with parts laying around I'm sure

but anyone who doesn't love the Jericho enough to do this, listen to this Anon
listen anyway

note: I've calmed tf down on dry firing and shit, but I do love holding it, and practicing racking the slide
>>
As soon as I get home from work I just bust open the safe and go about my business with a rifle or handgun that suits my fancy at that time
>>
File: IMG_20170531_142733_480.jpg (3MB, 2660x2660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_142733_480.jpg
3MB, 2660x2660px
I've been finger-fucking my new (to me) Colt 1908 Vest Pocket 25 ACP nonstop since I bought her a couple days ago. She's 99 years old and while the finish is a bit worn, her action is solid as a rock.
>>
>>34131062
let me spin you a yarn

>decide to be a pistolero
>dryfire USP9 expert probably 100-200 times a night for past year
>same time period put ~11,000 rounds through it

So far I've broken some t shaped detent in the frame, and I've replaced all the springs in the pistol as a preventative measure. Your firing pin spring will probably shit the bed, trigger return spring would be the other major wear item. Everything else will last till the end of time.
>>
I finger fuck all new guns everyday for 1-2 weeks.
After 2 weeks it kind of tapers off and I stick to the my handguns. I still finger fuck my 1911 and glock 2-4 times a week
>>
I felt semi autistic for doing this. Glad to hear others do it too. I was taught growing up to only hold guns if you're planning on using them
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.