[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1/10 how /k/ was the taxi driver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (672KB, 1948x2628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672KB, 1948x2628px
On a scale of 1/10 how /k/ was the taxi driver?
>>
9/10, Very /k/.
>>
>>34129303
One of my favourites, for sure its /k/.
>>
>>34129303
Was he really Inna nam or full of shit?
>>
>>34131029
He was a marine nam vet
>>
Fucking awesome movie.

>>34131029
He lied for attention.
>>
>>34131029
see, >>34131063 and >>34131065 are both kinda right. the movie never tells you. the taxi driver is basically a pre-internet anon, and it's awesome.
>>
>>34129303
>mentally ill
>doesn't know how to act around women
>obsessed with one girl to the point of violence
>buys handgun after hearing about stopping power
>real human being
>real hero
10/10
>>
>>34131337
don't forget
>becomes radical racist
>hates degeneracy
>fantasizes about gaining glory and respect after a shooting incident
>>
>>34131337
>actual combat vet
5/10
>>
>>34131542
And on the anti-/k/ side:
>actually owns a gun
>actually fired same
>had job
>wasn't keyboard commando
>>
>>34131611
He has monologue, I think that makes up for the keyboard /k/ommando point
>>
>>34131542
also don't forget
>does it for his loli waifu
>>
>>34129303

untreated mental illness portrayed in a movie

i seriously hope you clowns do not want to be like that
>>
>>34129303
10/10

For all the reasons listed in the thread.

>>34133325
I'm pretty sure I am a ton of things, just undiagnosed. Shit like this makes me feel that I can channel this autism and insanity into something better.
>>
>>34133369
just dont waste it on some dumb bullshit like shooting up a school like an asshole. take out some oil company CEO or something.
>>
>>34131337
not to mention he cuts his own hair like Karl
>>
>>34131029
fuck off with that cop-out bullshit, Scorsese didn't do that Christopher Nolan bullshit
>>
>>34133390
I'm a rather logical individual. I realize the futility of certain actions and what waste and inefficiency looks like. There is no fucking reason to shoot up a school or event. I am no terrorist and don't plan on being one.

I'm just a guy trying to work some stuff out how I see fit.
>>
File: bitter crazed loner magazine.jpg (280KB, 670x510px) Image search: [Google]
bitter crazed loner magazine.jpg
280KB, 670x510px
11/10
>>
>>34133426
its not Christopher Nolan bullshit just maybe a unreliable narrator

After rewatching it a couple times it really could be either way with how he acts and how little he talks about it could either be pathological lying or actual ptsd
>>
File: integrity.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
integrity.png
431KB, 640x478px
>>34133442

This post brought to you by your friendly board alphabet agency
>>
i take it for what it is. Scorsese is (was) a good filmmaker, I'm sure if he wanted it to make it some ambiguous "was it all in his head" bullshit he would have played with those ideas more. I have no reason to see anything that isn't presented in the film.
>>
>>34133325
The point is that a large minority of posters on here could have similar undiagnosed mental illness.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.