[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Survey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Survey of K.png (355KB, 2542x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Survey of K.png
355KB, 2542x1228px
Well after spending 1000+ hours in MS Paint I have gotten all of the graphs into something you guys can use as a tool for your shitposting. Enjoy!
>>
>>34126451
That sounds about right.

Interesting thing to note that although people on /k/ whine about "muh millennials", almost everyone on /k/ is one.
>>
>>34126486
Not going to lie I was tempted to post it in that shitheap of a thread that is up right now.
>>
I remember when you or some other guy did a similar survey a couple years ago. Someone should dredge that one up to compare.
>>
>>34126486
>although people on /k/ whine about "muh millennials", almost everyone on /k/ is one.
Probably because people misinterpret "millenial" to be a younger group of people than it really means.
>>34126451
Judging by the male/female category, only 5 people lied out of almost 300. Pretty good, info should be pretty accurate across the board.
>>
>>34126585
>only 5 people lied out of almost 300. Pretty good, info should be pretty accurate across the board

My thoughts are exactly this.
>>
>>34126451
Sample sizes too small

Invalid survey.
>>
>>34126901
Considering it's also self-selected and had no controls to prevent manipulation, the sample size is the least of the worries. That said, I don't see OP claiming it's for anything other than entertainment.
>>
>>34126901
Nigger. I made this while I was drinking on Memorial Day to kill some time.

>>34126930
Also this....not like this is going to go down as some historic finding lol.
>>
>>34126585
There used to be a girl from Dallas that posted here. Found her on the Zeemaps thing a few years ago. Went to Eagle Range in Lewisville had a good time.

Not sure if she still posts, tho.
>>
>>34127225
Last I knew she got weirded out from some asshat being a creeper and doxing her. But I haven't lived in Dallas for about four years now so I can't really say.
>>
>>34126451
I only voted for the age one. You should have mentioned you were gonna make a cool chart out of it. Figured you were just some three letter organization.
>>
>>34127273
>Last I knew she got weirded out from some asshat being a creeper and doxing her.
Not on /k/? The hell you say!
>>
>>34127296
>I only voted for the age one. You should have mentioned you were gonna make a cool chart out of it. Figured you were just some three letter organization.

Anon. If I was I would have had a poll on how many dogs you own.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.